Thursday, January 30, 2014

Yugioh GX part 34 Fate vs Bob. The duel to decide who duels Zane in his final duel at the academy


Sheppard was in his office alone.He was holding the sacred beasts cards.His secretary opened the door and said," They are waiting on line 1 for you."." Thank you Selma.Please cancel all of my calls until I finish." said Sheppard.She nod and Sheppard pressed a button.The video screen turned on and it showed Seto Kaiba and his wife Kisara who was the spirit of Blue Eyes White Dragon plus Pegasus and his wife Cecelia." What do you want Sheppard? I am late for a meeting." said Kaiba." It is about Bob." said Sheppard."Did Bob do something wrong?" said Kisara." Nope.He is actually one of the best students in the school.I want to give him some cards but I don't know if he deserves them." said Sheppard." In the years that I have known Bobby, he really cares about his friends and his cards. I say yes to this." said Cecelia." But should I give it to him or should he duel someone for it?" said Sheppard." I have a crazy yet awesome idea." said Pegasus." Does it involve a dog what so ever?" said Kaiba." No a duel.So who are the best student in the third year and the first year?" said Pegasus." Zane Truesdale for the third year and there is a tie between Fate Falcon and Bob for the best student in the first year." said Sheppard." Is Fate Falcon the son of the falcon gang?" said Kisara." Yes but Fate is one of the most popular kids in the school." said Sheppard." I see.So those two are going to duel to fight this Zane guy and if Bob wins both of those duels he will win the sacred beasts cards.Right Pegasus?" said Cecelia."Yes dear." said Pegasus.She walked off and Sheppard said," I will tell the students about this." said Sheppard.

Bob was standing with the rest of the students." Why are we doing this again? My feet are killing me." said Bob."Sheppard. He wanted to talk with us about our grades." said Stella.Bob was standing to his girlfriend and Jess." But why do we have stand?" said Bob." I don't know but everyone is doing it." said Jess." Well I am going to sit in my seat." said Bob.He walked up to his seat as Sheppard appeared on screen." Welcome students.As you all know.The school year is about to end.So I am having two more duels to end the year off with a bang." said Sheppard.Then a picture of Fate and Bob stood on screen." You probably know these two?Well they will be dueling to then duel Zane." said Sheppard." That is so cool.Fate vs Bob!" said Jess." Why isn't the Chazz up there? I am the best duelist on the island." said Chazz." You are the worst duelist because you are still in Slifer Red and you use Ojama the weakest card in the game." said Bastion." We could beat your deck anyway Bastion." said the Ojamas.Chazz swatted them away as Syrus said," So Chancellor? When are they dueling?"." Hey Bob.You ready?!" yelled Fate." Hell yeah.I was always wanted to defeat the Elemental heroes." said Bob." Well that question was answered.Everyone to the arena now." said Sheppard.

Bob then walked off but he was stopped by Sheppard." Bob.You can't use the Wicked Gods or the Egyptian Gods in this duel." said Sheppard." I know that Sheppard.I have a plan for him." said Bob.He then took the cards out of his deck and said," Can I use the Legendary Dragons?"." Only one." said Sheppard. Bob then took out the dragons except for Timeaus." Any other cards I can't use?" said Bob." Nope that is it. Oh one thing your family and your fathers will be watching these duels." said Sheppard." Okay." said Bob. Sheppard left as Stella walked up to Bob." Are you alright Bob? You look scared." said Stella." Of course not.I am just going to lose badly.I mean the Elemental Heroes are hard to guess." said Bob." You can do it Bob.I believe in you and your sister will be cheering you on." said Stella.She then kissed his cheek and he ran off.

Stella joined Alexis." So where is the rest of our group?" said Stella." Deciding if they want to cheer for Fate or Bob.I want both of them to win so I am going to be neutral.I bet I know who you are going to cheer for. Your boyfriend." said Alexis." Yes but I want to sit with my friends and Rose will be watching." said Stella. Alexis then remember Bob's sister and said," You are right.".Then Jess,Kitty,Blair,and Zane joined them." So let me guess.Syrus,Jaden,and the others Slifers are cheering for Bob and Chazz,Bastion,and the Ras and the Obelisk are going to cheer for Fate." said Stella." Yes but Thomas is cheering for Bob and Mindy,Jasmine, and Angel are cheering for Fate.I think my sister has a crush on the mob boss son." said Kitty." Really?" said Blair." Fate is single right?" said Zane." Yep." said Jess.

Crowler then said," Welcome to the duel between Fate Falcon and Bob Moto.".The two walked and Bob heard his sister cheering for him along with his friends." I got the best fan club." said Bob." You ready for a great duel Bob?" said Fate." Yes.Lets go!" said Bob." Duel!" yelled the two.

Fate drew five cards.He had in his hand Elemental Hero Avian,Elemental Hero Sparkman,Elemental Hero Bubbleman,Polymerization, and half shut.He then drew pot of greed and said," I first play pot of greed.".He drew two cards which was Graceful charity and the warrior returning alive." I play polymerization to fuse Elemental Hero Bubbleman,Sparkman,and Avian to summon Elemental hero Tempest in attack mode." said Fate.The fused hero stood there and Fate said," I end my turn with 2 facedown.".Bob drew a card.In his hand was the Wall,the helpful friend,Ancient Wand,Scrap-iron Scarecrow, and Blue Flame Swordsman. He then added double summon into his hand." I summon the Wall in defense mode."said Bob. The wall was on the field." I now play the helpful friend to bring out the famous magician also known as Dark Magician in attack mode." said Bob. Dark Magician came out and Bob said," I equip Ancient Wand to my magician.". Dark Magician gained an extra 2500 attack points." Attack Tempest with dark magic attack!" said Bob." I play half shut!" said Fate. The hero was gone and Fate lost 1100 life points due to the spell." Good move Fate. I end my turn with a facedown." said Bob.

Angel was looking at Fate. He look so cool and holding his own against Bob." So Angel? I heard you like Fate. Is it true?" said Jasmine." Not really. We are just friends." said Angel." Then why did you paint an angel version of him and you are staring at him with love struck eyes?" said Mindy." It was by complete accident that I paint an angel that happen to look like Fate.I am looking at him because he is doing something against Bob." said Angel." Right. We both know that you love him." said the two girls. Fate drew a card.It was Elemental Hero Bladedge." I play Graceful Charity." said Fate. Fate drew three cards which was Elemental Hero Necroshade,lighting vortex,and Elemental Hero Stratos. He then send Elemental Hero Necroshade and Elemental Hero Stratos to his grave." I just send my Elemental Hero Necroshade to my grave.So I can summon Elemental Hero Bladedge in attack mode." said Fate. The golden monster appeared on the field." I now activate the warrior returning alive." said Fate . He then return a hero to his hand and he said," I play lighting vortex!". All of Bob's monsters were gone from the field and then Fate said," Attack him!"."Bob lost 2600 life points." I end my turn ." said Fate.

Bob then drew a card. In his hand was the Blue Flame Swordsman,double summon,and he added another pot of greed." I play my second pot of greed." said Bob.Bob drew two cards and it was the Eye of Timaeus and easy win." I summon Blue Flame Swordsman in attack mode." said Bob.The swordsman stood on the field and Bob said," I play Easy Win to bring Anarchy in attack mode.".The little hero stood there and Bob drew a card from his deck.It was monster reborn." I now play monster reborn to bring out Dark Magician from my grave." said Bob.The Magician returned as Bob said," I now fuse the Eye of Timaeus and Anarchy to summon Anarchy Dragon in attack mode.".The hero fused with the dragon to a dragon with the coloring of Anarchy." I now activate his effect." said Bob.The dragon hit Bladedge and he went back to Fate's hand." I can only attack with half of Dark Magician attack because I used my dragon's effect.So dark Magic Attack." said Bob.Fate then 1250 life points." I end my turn." said Bob.

Anarchy Dragon.LV 10.Attribute Fire.ATK 3500 DEF 3500.The pet dragon of Anarchy.Effect one can return monster back to hand and you can attack with your other monster but it can only attack with only half of his attack points and you can do it with only one monster.Effect two let you bring a dark attribute from your deck in defense mode and you can't attack that turn.

Syrus looked at the white haired boy and he said," Do you think Fate can win?"." Yes.I mean he is Fate.I have faith in him Sy.You should as well." said Jaden." But we are cheering for Bob." said Syrus." We can't moved even if we tried because we are kinda of stuck watching Thomas." said Jaden.The small hair blue boy then saw Thomas." Why?" said Syrus." It is girl troubles." said Jess." Ah." said Syrus.Fate drew a card.It was Lucky Hand." I play Lucky Hand." said fate.He drew 5 cards.In his hand was a polymerization,Evil Hero Infernal Gainer,Elemental Hero Clayman,Double Summon,Elemental Hero Bladedge,and Zero Gravity .He then said," I play polymerization and fuse Evil Hero Infernal Gainer plus Elemental Hero Clayman to summon Elemental Hero Gaia in attack mode.".The weird hero stood there and it gained 900  life points." I now attack your magician with power punch." said Fate.The Magician was gone as Bob lost 600 life points." I end my turn with Zero Gravity." said Fate.Bob drew a card.It was Lucky draw." I play my own lucky draw." said Bob.He drew 5 cards which was Guild Rescue,de fusion,Frost,Baby Dragon,." I play Double Summon to bring out Frost and Baby Dragon from my hand." said Bob.The baby dragon and the ice woman stood there and Bob said," I play De fusion.".The Eye of Timeaus went back to his hand as Anarchy stood on the field." I now play Guild Rescue so I summon Nova and Power from my deck." said Bob.The two male hero stood there and Bob said," I now play the eye of Timeaus to fuse Anarchy,Nova,Frost,Baby Dragon,and Power  to summon Powerful Dragon!".Then a dragon stood there.There was a little Power on the dragon which had a fire wing and a ice wing plus a earth body." I now activate his effect.If he attack a monster in defense mode the damage still goes in.So attack Powerful Dragon.Roar of the Universe!" said Bob.Fate then lost all of his life points as Bob said," You were great Fate.I am impressed."." Thanks.Oh beat Zane for me." said Fate." I was going to do that." said Bob.The two shook hands as Sheppard said," We will be taking a short intermission.So grab a snack or something."

Powerful Dragon.LV 10.Attribute all.ATK 6000 DEF 6000.Power's pet dragon.Effect on can piece damage to defense monster.

Bob was in the locker room holding up a costume." I can't believe that they made this for me." said Bob.It was the Powerful Power suit." Your friend Ace said that he really want to see you wear that.And why didn't you use me in that duel?" saod Armageddon." I will use you in this duel.I promise.I better get out there." said Bob.

Next time,
Bob vs Zane.
 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment