Friday, January 10, 2014

Yugioh GX part 9 Jinzo and the Wild Jungle Man

This part is a mini part that is featuring the Jinzo episode and the wildman drawing episode.

It has been a pretty and eventful week at Duel Academy,Chazz went missing and Jaden dragged Bob to help look for him.They met up with Mindy, Jasmine, and Alexis to go look for Chazz.

Jaden then duel a monkey and he saved Jasmine from the flea covered monkey which could duel and Bob made a joke about him being the new Chazz.

Then there was the dueling giant.A man who was wearing a lot of Blue uniforms was attacking male Obelisk students. Crowler promised no homework to Jaden, Jess, Chumley, and Syrus to protect Bob because he was next.

Bob wasn't happy about that.They met up with the dueling giant and Jess dueled him.The group then learned of the giant's identity.It was two Ra Yellow students Beauregard and Brier.

Jess didn't turned them in and Bob reminded them they had homework to do.The four then ran back into the school and Bob walked toward his dorm.

The next day was winter break and Alexis was leaving on a boat along with Jaden.Bob was at the dock and he was waving good bye to his friends.

He then noticed a Obelisk like himself screaming back to the island."That was weird.I bet that thing is going to bit me in the but later.Well I off to go have some fun with my girlfriend finally." thought Bob.

He then ran toward the girls dorm as a man wearing a trench coat stood there."I see that he noticed my friend running away from me and he has a powerful soul from my taking.I am going to have some fun with you Torrey and then I am going after you powerful soul boy." said the man.He then walked toward the academy.

At night,Bob and Stella were walking toward the Red dorm."I can't believe we went on a date together!It was amazing.How long did you plan this for?" said Stella."Since that whole Dueling Giant thing.I want our date to be special because I am going to do one more thing." said Bob.

Then he was pushed onto the ground by that same Obelisk."You all right Bob?" said Stella.She helped him and he said,"Just fine Stella.Who was that guy?"." That looks like Torrey." said Stella.

Bob then looked at his girlfriend." He is one of those weird kids who wants to meet a real duel spirit." said Stella."So why is he running and crashing into me?" said Bob.

Then they saw some lighting hit the power station."We better go check that out." said Bob.The two then ran toward the station.

Meanwhile at the Red dorm before the lighting,Jess was dueling against Syrus and Banner and Chumley were talking.

Then the door broke and there stood a Obelisk student."Torrey?What are you doing here?" said Banner."Professor.We summon Jinzo!" said Torrey."You mean the card Jinzo?" said Syrus.

"You are very close Syrus.I taught a spirits class and Torrey was one of my students.So what do you mean by you summoned Jinzo?That spell doesn't work." said Banner."It did Professor.We summon Jinzo but he took my friends." said Torrey."What do you mean by that Torrey?What happened to your friends?" said Jess.

Then the light went out and a scream was heard.The lights went back on with a knocked out Torrey being dragged off by Jinzo."Is everyone alright?" said Banner."Yeah." said Chumley."Where is Torrey?And what is up with my duel disk?" said Syrus."The black out must have turned off the duel disk and Torrey went that away." said Jess.They ran toward the lighting strike and the scream.

Bob reached the power station along with Stella."I have never been here before Bob.Is it usually like this?" said Stella." Nope.It is always running but it is over running." said Bob.

He then saw two students knocked out near a power box."I will go get them.You stay here.I don't you to get hurt." said Bob."But?" said Stella. "I will be fine.Remember powers."said Bob.

He walked into the power station and then Jinzo came in with the knocked out Torrey.The four then found Stella and Stella said,"What are you guys doing here?"."The better question is why are you here Ms.Inferno?And what is Mr.Moto doing in there with Jinzo?" said Banner.

Then a electric field went off and it trapped Bob inside."What are you doing here?You are that boy from this morning.And what are you wearing?" said Jinzo."The name is Bob and I want to free these three students.So lets duel for my soul." said Bob."Your soul is very strong and you are going down with my Dark deck." said Jinzo."Deal!Lets duel!" said Bob.

Jinzo drew a card and he said,"I play Double Summon and with it I summon Broww,Huntsman Of The Dark World in attack mode and Armored Zombie." Then a armored Zombie and a huntsman appear in front of the spirit."I then play EctoPlasmer to end my turn.I use Broww to inflict 800 life points of damage." said Jinzo.

Bob then lost 800 life points and he said,"I play Mini Heroes and I bring out Plague Dragon Warrior in defense mode." Bob then summon miniature heroes.They look like kid version of the Elemental Heroes but then three of them went away as the warrior stood there.His armor look like a dragon who was poisoned. "I pick my mini heroes to attack your monsters.Power punch." said Bob.

Jinzo then lost 2100 life points then Bob said,"I then used my mini heroes with your EctoPlasmer to give you a 1250 life points drop and I place a facdown." said Bob.Bob then made the spirits lose 1250 life points.

"Mr.Moto is doing really well." said Banner."He is one of the best duelists of the island professor." said Chumley."But do you think he can beat the spirit of Jinzo?!" said Syrus."Yeah because he defeated Titan and he was a evil dude." said Jess.

Stella looked at her boyfriend and then she saw Jinzo draw a card."I play Monster Reborn to summon back Broww." said Jinzo.The huntsman was back as Jinzo said,"I sent it back to summon me!".

Then Jinzo stood on the field and then he said,"I play Megamorph,Hintotama,and ScapeGoat!I attack the weak hero of yours with mind blast!".Bob then lost 2300 life points and Jinzo ended his turn.

"I am actually impress with you Jinzo but now it is time for you to return to the spirit realm!I then draw!" said Bob.

He drew a card and  he said,"Sweet!I now summon Lava Golem on your side of the field!".A giant fire/rock monster then trapped Jinzo inside him."I now use Level Warrior to summon out The Eye Of Timaeus and then I fuse him with Plague Warrior to summon The Plague Timaeus!" said Bob.

A green dragon then appeared and fuse itself with the purple knight and then the warrior then grew wings and he turned into a dragon and human hybrid."Okay now attack with Dragon warrior and end this!" said Bob.

The warrior then slashed the goat and Jinzo lost all of his life points with Lava Golem.The electricity went back to normal as Bob sighed."Bob!That was awesome!" said Jess.

He kept shaking his hand as Bob said,"I do this all the time though except not with a duel spirit.So Professor are they alright?".

Banner then. grab the three students at once which was quite impressive."They will be fine Mister Moto.I'll take them back to their dorm while you kids go back to the Slifer dorm." said Banner.

The Slifer trio walked back as Bob walked toward his girlfriend."So what do you want to know?I mean we got a week before Jaden and Alexis get back." said Bob."I have a idea?Do you have an extra bed in your room?" said Stella."Yeah." said Bob.

"Well.I am going to stay with you in your room till Jaden and Alexis gets back." said Stella."I like that idea and my deck will be happy to see Splendid Venus again plus me and you alone in a room." said Bob.The two then walked toward the girls dorm to get Stella her stuff.

Next week,Bob was walking toward the card shop with Fate."So Bob?Who do you think is going to get the Eggwich?" said Fate."I don't know and why should I care?I mean no one has drawn one all week." said Bob."But is it exciting?I mean one person can get the best sandwich on campus.Doesn't that sounds amazing?" said Fate."It is good but I have better." said Bob.

Fate then ran toward the box full of sandwiches and Bob sat down next to Alexis."So is your boyfriend trying to get the elusive eggwich as well?" said Bob."Yep along with Bastion, Jess, and Chumley." said Alexis."So where is the pipsqueak?" said Bob."In the nurse office." said Alexis."Why?" said Bob."He got trampled by these kids." said Alexis.

She then asked,"So how are you and Stella doing?"."Fine.We don't have any problems." said Bob."Are you sure?" said Alexis."I am sure about it Alexis.I mean I really love her." said Bob."Good answer." said Alexis.

Then Jaden, Bastion, and Fate came over to the two."Where is Koala?" said Bob."Trying to find the grilled cheese one.Why would he go for that one?I mean I have the golden eggwich which is the best." said Bastion."No I do.I mean this one was just call for me." said Jaden."I got the amazing sandwich." said Fate.

Bob sighed and he borrowed three trash cans."Okay then lets see who got the golden eggwich." said Bob.

The three then opened the wrapper and bit the sandwich.Jaden got liverwurst, Bastion got rotting egg, and Fate got ham and cheese.

The two then barfed into the trash cans as Bob return them."So I guess Fate got the sandwich?" said Alexis."Nope.He got ham and cheese." said Bob."And how do you know that?!" said the four."Logic." said Bob.

Later that night,Bob was walking around the school."Where could he have gotten?I mean he is a freaking spirit dog?!I should have found him by now!" thought Bob.

He was looking for Scampers who ran off during a duel.Bob was actually worried for the dog because he hasn't seen the world like he has.

He then found him eating some sandwiches."Hi Boss!" said Scampers.

Bob then hugged the dog and he said,"Never do that again!I was worried about you so much!" said Bob."I was going to be fine boss." said Scampers."I know that but you are my sidekick and you are also one of my family and I never leave my family behind." said Bob.He was walking around the store as Scampers return inside his deck.

He then saw a light in the back.He then opened the door and he saw Syrus, Jess, and Chumley playing cards, Alexis and Stella reading, and Jaden and Bastion in a practice duel.

"Bob?!What are you doing here?" said Stella."I was looking for you and here you are with Alexis, Jaden, Math Wiz, Pipsqueak, Accent, and Koala.So what is going on here?" said Bob."We are here to catch the eggwich thief!" said Jaden.

What is he talking about?" said Bob."Well Bob.According to Ms.Dorothy someone has been coming in here at night and stealing something.She thinks it might be the golden eggwich.So we are here to find the crook." said Bastion.

"And why I wasn't invited?" said Bob."Because you might thinks this is stupid." said Syrus."You are right about that but I like to feel included." said Bob."Then come join us on the hunt for the elusive eggwich thief." said Jess."Sure and maybe I can get a duel in from him." said Bob."What do you mean by that Bob?" said the girls."Oh nothing." said Bob.

Bob was looking at his deck with Stella giving him tips."So where did you get these cards?I don't remember you having these."said Stella.

She was holding Plague Dragon Warrior, Armageddon, Nuclear Man, Bullet, Berserker, The Sneaky Fox, The Playful Dog, The Wall, The Soul Reaper, Captain Earth, and Tyro The Wandering Warrior."They don't like being hold by other people beside for me." said Bob."Oh sorry.So where did you get them?" said Stella.

"During my journey,I meet them.I saved them for danger and they work with me." said Bob." I see.So which one is your icon?" said Stella."Well I am going to get my ass kicked out of me saying this but I am going to pick Armageddon, Stardust, Dark Magician, and The Soul Reaper.The four I just say have never let me down in a duel." said Bob.

He then felt Scampers jumping onto his lap and then Bob said,"But the Playful Dog is my mascot.".The dog then got off his lap and then Jaden turned off the lights."He is here." said Jaden.

Then the group walked out and they turned on the light.There stood a buff man with long blue/black hair stood in front of the sandwich bin.

"So does Tarzan live here or something?" said Jess."I don't think that is Tarzan Jess." said Syrus.

He then started to run off and Bob grab him."So when could you do that?" said Chumley."I learned how to grab something or someone who is maybe even stronger than me." said Bob."Let Damon go human!" said the Tarzan like man."Bob.Let him go and let Damon explain himself." said Ms.Dorothy.

She stood there and she said,"What are you doing here Damon?And what happened to you?"."It is none of your business what happened to I.Leave Damon alone!" said Damon.

He then broke through Bob,
ran with some sandwiches, broke the gate and knocked out Bastion and Chumley."After him you guys!We will help Bastion and Chumley." said Alexis.

Bob ran after him along with Jess, Syrus, Stella, and Ms.Dorothy as Jaden and Alexis dragged the two into the nurse's office.

Bob then caught up to Damon and then he was in front of a waterfall."What are you doing Damon?I mean this isn't normal." said Bob."Me was like you boy.Weak duelist.Damon always drew bad cards and always got bad eggwich.So I came here to get better at drawing cards." said Damon.

He then drew 40 cards out of the waterfall and he said,"We duel now!I heard about you being the best duelist on the island.Me want to show my training.".

The group then joined up with him as Ms.Dorothy went up to the boy and she said,"Damon.Please after this duel.Come back to Duel Academy with us."."If Bob can beat Damon but that is impossible.Damon best duelist." said Damon.Bob then put on his duel disk and he placed in his deck and he said," Lets go Tarzan."

Damon drew his first card and he said,"Damon summon Mad Sword Beast in attack mode and Damon play facedown to end turn."A rhino/dinosaur was on the field.

" I summon Neo Bug in attack mode." said Bob.A bug then looked at the rhino and Bob said,"Attack with razors.".Damon then lost 400 life points."I end my turn with a facedown." said Bob.

"Damon summon Marauding Captain that lets Damon summon another monster from hand.Damon now summon Doron" said Damon.A warrior then stood next to a freak little thing."Damon know that he is weak but I play Rising Energy." said Damon.Doron then grew in strength and Damon said,"Attack bug thing with dizzy punch!".Bob then said,"Slow down there Tarzan.I play Scarp-Iron Scarecrow to block that thing.".Damon then said."Damon end turn.".

Bob drew a card and he said,"I then play Triple Summon.I now summon Shien's Daredevil, Warrior Dai Grepher, and Dark Blade.".He then brought out the three warrior next to the bug."I now activate this.It is called Three Monster Sacrifice.I can now send three monsters who have somewhat close attack or defense points to summon any monster that I want.So I summon my powerful magician Go Ultimate Wizard!" said Bob.

Three Monster Sacrifice.Spell.Normal.You can summon any monster that you need from your hand with three monsters on your field.They can be close to ATK points and DEF points.The minimum limit is 100 to the highest point is 1000.
Ultimate Wizard,the ultimate wizard even born.LV 10.Attribute Light. ATK 8000 DEF 8000.One ability of his is that he can summon any magician in your deck.Another ability of his is that he can bring any magic and trap from your deck.

A wizard wearing a red and black robe then stood there.He look very powerful and scary."I now activate his first ability.Go Dark Magician!" said Bob.He then brought out another magician."I now activate his second ability." said Bob.He then drew a card and he placed into his hand."I now attack with Dark Magician.Dark Magic attack." said Bob.He then blasted the warrior into pieces and Damon lost 1600 life points." I end my turn with a facedown.Your turn Damon." said Bob.

Damon then said,"Damon play Magicial  Mallet!".He then put in his four cards and he shuffled his deck and he grab his four new cards."Damon then play Swords Of Revealing Lights along with Easy Sacrifice.I can now summon this with Marauding Captain." said Damon.The warrior was gone when a monster appeared.

Easy Sacrifice.Spell.Normal.You can summon a high level monster easy.

It was Tri-Horned Dragon."Attack Magic man!" said Damon.Bob then lost 350 life points.Damon then said." I end my turn.".

Bob then drew a card and he smiled."What are you smiling about boy?!" said Damon."Oh nothing.I just drew the winning card.I now play Mystical Space Typhoon to destroy Swords Of Revaling Lights." said Bob.

The swords were gone."I now play the spell card from earlier.Ancient Wand." said Bob.Dark Magician then gained 2,500 ATK points."Now finish this!" said Bob.Dark Magician then blasted the dragon and Damon lost all his life points."That is game." said Bob.

Ancient Wand.Spell.Equip.It gives any spellcaster a boost in their power.The power is the ATK points of the spell caster.

Ms.Dorothy then helped him up."You were great out there.You trained well Damon." said Ms.Dorothy."Thanks Ms.Dorothy.So does Damon have to come back with you?" said Damon."Yeah." said Bob."So did Bob just duel a caveman?" said Syrus."Yep.So Bob has dueled a spirit, cave man ,and a evil villain.Bob is just like his father." said Jess."Well beside for the hair." said Stella." Agree." said the two Slifers.

3 days later,Bob was walking toward the Card Shop with his girlfriend."So how is Damon doing?" said Stella."He had a hair cut into that weird bowl cut and he is learning proper English but it will take some time Living out in the jungle changes a man." said Bob."Did you do that?" said Stella."No but I was training in a jungle and don't you worry about it.I speak English real good." said Bob.

She then hit him as Bob saw a cleaned up Damon, Jaden, Bastion, and Fate trying to find the golden eggwich ."Are you going to show off your expert skills?" said Stella."Yep." said Bob.

He then walked up to the eggwich bin and he pulled out a sandwich.He unraveled it and he said,"Look here boys.I got the golden eggwich which was pure luck.".

He then bit into it."This is really good.I better I can find one for you Stella." said Bob."I would like that." said Stella.He then grabbed another golden eggwich and the two walked off.

Next time,
Bob vs his father?
     

 

No comments:

Post a Comment