Monday, January 13, 2014

Yugioh GX part 12.5 Fate vs Belowski

This is a part leading up to the school duel because after that is the Shadow Rider part and that will be intense and I really want to write about Belowski.So expect this to be small.Also Fate's deck is shown.

A few days after the representative duel,Bob was being annoying by his friends."Bob.You should use my Water Dragon." said Bastion."No he should use my Des Koala." said Chumley."He should use Power Bond." said Syrus. "You should use Blackwing!" said Angel."Element Hero Bladedge!" said Jaden."Cyber Blade." said Alexis,"King of Monsters for the win!" said Jess."Use Splendid Venus!" said Stella.

Bob then slammed his deck and he yelled,"You should all leave me alone before I murdered you all!".

He then ran out of the classroom."Wait up Bob." said Syrus, Chumley, and Bastion.They ran after him

Fate, Stella, Jess, Kitty, Angel, Alexis, and Jaden stood there."Poor Bob.He is being tortured by his friends except for me." said Fate."Agree but he does have a lot on his shoulder." said Alexis."We should go cheered him up with some cake." said Angel."Big brother likes cake right Stella?" said Kitty.

Stella said,"He isn't a big sweet guy."."What is wrong Stella?" said Alexis."It is nothing." said Stella."You can tell us Stella.I mean we are friends right?"said Jaden."It is Bob.He has been different." said Stella.

"He seems more stressed since that duel with Bastion.I mean Crowler has been acting weird." said Jess."Probably because of Power.I mean that card was scary when it's started talking." said Jaden."Did Bob make that Stella?I mean he is a genius." said Fate."Yep.Bob made that." said Stella.

"Let's go find him before those annoying people do.We will go in teams of two and one team of three.Jaden and Alexis, me, Fate, and Stella are one team and Kitty and Jess are team two.Call one of us on your PDAs once you find him." said Angel.The five then ran out of there leaving Jess and Kitty.The two looked at each other and they said," Let's go."

Bob was running from his fan boys."Bob!Wait up!" yelled Bastion."Um let me think about it.No way!" yelled Bob. 

He jumped up and he ran toward his hiding spot.The roof was empty and Bob then started to relax.

Bob then felt his master's cane."What is that for old man?!" said Bob."To knock some sense into you.I mean you are acting super paranoid.I taught you better." said Power."And You taught me how to kill a man with a leaf which I won't do.This is different.I mean I am representing the entire school.That is a lot of pressure." said Bob

"You can win my boy.I mean you did defeat me and I am one of the best teachers.I taught the gods how to fight." said Power."Okay but have you ever had something very heavy on your shoulders before.I mean I am risking my schools rep on it and mine.Imean I have never lost a duel before." said Bob."You did when you were a kid but you never gave up.You won some very great and impressive duels in the time you have been here.Just go with your gut." said Power.

"You are right but I keep feeling something strange." said Bob."I have been noticing as well.The darkness around your friend Jaden." said Power."Yeah.You better do some recon on him." said Bob."What why me?!" said Power."Because you can hid in the shadows and I can't so good luck old man." said Bob.He then went off into a portal to rest and relax aka his room as Power went off to go scouting.

Meanwhile back at the hen coop which is near the card shop,Crowler was trying to get through all the chickens."Move you stupid hens." said Crowler.He then pushed through the crowd of chickens into the hen house and then he was in a secret underground base."This boy is perfect for my plan to make Zane the rep again." said Crowler.He then put on a terrible Star Wars knock off suit and walked toward a boy."Okay then Belowski.I will need you to make a friend a little less stressed out." said Crowler.

Inside the school,Jess and Kitty completely avoid each other like on the other side of the hall."So Jess.Are you seeing anyone?" said Kitty.

His face went red as he said,"No way.I mean I am not very popular not like Bob, Jaden, or Fate." said Jess."You don't need to popular Jess.I mean you stand out for all of the Slifers beside for Syrus and Chumley." said Kitty.

"What do you mean by that?" said Jess." You are one of the guys who is an incredible duelist who isn't an Obelisks or a girl.You stand out like a sore thumb or something else." said Kitty."Thanks Kitty.I need that.So where do you think Bob is?" said Jess."Probably somewhere in the school.Lets go check the roof." said Kitty."Right." said Jess.

Meanwhile in the building,Stella was dealing with Fate's lackeys and fan girls plus Angel's fanboys.

She was in a room with Splendid Venus."What do you need Stella?" said Venus."I need you to make me disappeared.I know where Bob is.You do as well." said Stella."Yes.Isn't he on the roof with that perverted old man?" said Venus."You mean Power?" said Stella."Yes Power.He is a perverted old man." said Venus. "You called me for mistress?" said Power.

He stood there and then Stella said,"I thought you were with Bob?!"."I am investigated Jaden for Bob but then I saw this hot girl." said Power.

He then went toward the fairy and then he was punched into the wall."So is he still on the roof?" said Stella."Yes and that Fate guy is weird." said Power.

He hopped off as Venus said,"Wish that bugger would just die already."."We can only wish.I will go tell Fate and Angel where he is and you meet us up there." said Stella.She then ran toward her friends as her spirit flew up toward the roof.

Fate stood in front of Bob's dorm room.He opened the door and he saw Bob."Hey Fate.You found me." said Bob."Why are you in here?Stella said you were on the roof." said Fate."No I came here because people didn't expect me here but you did.I am impressed.So what do you need and please tell me it isn't about your card in my deck." said Bob.

"No so why did you overreacted man?I mean they are your friends." said Fate."I am very stressed with this duel." said Bob."That makes sense but an apology is in order." said Fate.

"You are right.So where are they?" said Bob."Yes but we need to go by my room." said Fate."Why?" said Bob."I want you to show you the power of the Falcon gang." said Fate." Lets go then." said Bob.The two left the room.

They reached the roof and they saw their friends asleep and they saw a boy stand there.He look like a hippie."Are one of you Bob?I was hired to duel you by someone close." said the boy.

Bob then got stopped by Fate."I got this one man.Try to wake them up if you can." said Fate.Fate then placed his deck and the duel disk activate."I am Bob.Lets duel you hippie." said Fate."Okay then Bob." said the boy.

The real Bob walked toward his friends and he tried to wake them up."Don't try Mr.Moto.They are going to be fine." said the boy."How did you know?" said Fate."Well my boss told me about Bob and he is a very good duelist but I want to battle you." said the boy."Well then Fate.You got this.I will wake them up with a recipe that I learn from a chef friend of mine." said Bob.

He ran off toward the kitchen as Fate said,"Okay then lets duel Kid!"."My name is Belowski." said Belowski.

"I summon Mokey Mokey in defense mode and I set down two cards." said Belowski.A weird looking fairy stood there and Fate drew a card.

He looked at his hand and he said,"I play Double Summon to summon Strike Ninja and Element Hero Stratos in attack mode."He then brought out a ninja and a weird hero."I activate his ability to bring a hero from my deck to my hand.I now attack with my ninja." said Fate.The ninja then destroy the fairy and Belowski said,"I play Human-Wave Tactics."."I now attack with Stratos." said Fate.Belowski then lost 1800 life points."I end my turn with a facedown." said Fate.

Belowski then said,"I summon Happy Lover in attack mode.".A weird angel thing stood there.Belowski then drew a card and said,"I now summon any other Mokey Mokey and then Mokey Mokey Smackdown.Okay then attack that ninja happy."

The Fairy flew toward the wing guy which he destroy with a wind blast.Belowski lost another 1000 life points and then he said,"Mokey Mokey man attack that ninja with belly flop attack.".Fate then lost the ninja and 1300 life points."I now pick Mokey Mokey to be the main dish for Mystic Wok." said Belowski.He then gained 3000 life points which raised his life points up to 4,200."I end my turn by bring out my Haniwa in defense mode." said Belowski.

Fate drew his next card and he said,"I used another Double Summon to summon Elemental hero Sparkman and Elemental Hero Neos Alius in attack mode.".A weird man wear blue and gold armor stood there along with a young Neos."I now fuse Elemental Hero Neos Alius and Elemental Hero Stratos to summon Elemental Hero Pristra Neos!" said Fate.

A weird Neos stood there and he gave the fairy a look."I play Neo Space!" said Fate.The field changed into space."Cool man." said Belowski."I attack that fairy with my new hero." said Fate.The rock was then destroyed and Fate said,"Attack him Sparkman.".He lost 1600 life points."I end my turn with this." said Fate.

"I summon Happy Lover back to the field in the attack mode." said Belowski.The little fairy came back as Belowski said,"Cool right.play Pot Of Greed then I play Dark Factory of Mass Production and then I fuse the three Mokey Mokey to summon Mokey Mokey King!".

Then a giant Mokey Mokey came out."Attack Sparkman!" said Belowski.Then Fate lost 1300 life points and then Belowski said,"Attack him Happy Lover.".Then Belowski lost 800 life points.The three Mokeys got angry."Attack those two." said Belowski.

The three monsters then destroy both of Fate's heroes.Fate lost 1700 life points but he block the last one with Negate Attack." I now bring back my Happy  Lover then I play Gift Of The Mystic Elf to gain 1200 life points." said Belowski.

His life points were now at 1700.Fate drew a card and he said," I play Monster Reborn to bring back Stratos.Then I attack you.You lost."."Oh yeah." said Belowski.Then Belowski went to sleep.

Bob came back with some cookies.He saw Fate standing there."So did you win?" said Bob."Yeah.You can bake?" said Fate."Yes." said Bob."Cool.Can I have one?" said Fate."Sure.Catch." said Bob."

He then threw him a cookie and Fate said,"It is very good."."Thanks.It can wake people up." said Bob.The group woke up as Fate said,"Wow."."I know.I am a master chef." said Bob.

Next time,
The for real school duel.             

No comments:

Post a Comment