Monday, January 20, 2014

Yugioh GX part 23 Meeting Bob's life after the accident part 2 Bob vs Ruby

This part will be just as long because there will be dueling.

Bob was eating bacon made by his mom." This is really good mom." said Bob." But your friends aren't eating." said Rebecca." You can understand why though." said Bob.The two looked and saw Bob's friends crowded around the king of games while Rose playing Scampers which Bob made real.Bob grabbed his plate and said," Do you want some help mom because tomorrow is the day?"." Thank you son." said Rebecca." Can I help you big brother?" said Rose." Sure little sis but Scampers.I don't want another glass cleaning on my hands.So go play outside in the yard.Rose will be done soon." said Bob." Okay." said Scampers. Scampers phased through the window and started to chased his tail." So how old is he?" said Rose." Good question." said Bob.

Meanwhile,Yugi was trying to keep back his sons friends." I am happy to sign autographs and take pictures but I am just like everyone else." said Yugi." Sorry Mr.Moto but I am in the same room as the king of games !It is a dream come true." said Jaden." I know but a little space is all I need because with that dog and Rose. I need my space." said Yugi.Yugi then looked at his watch." I got to go kids." said Yugi." Why?" said the twins." I am late with meeting with someone.They will be so pissed if I am very late." said Yugi.He ran toward the garage." Well that was weird." said Jess and Fate.Then Solomon came into the room and said," Do you guys want me to sign something?"." Not to be mean but no thanks." said Alexis." I understand." said Solomon." Can I have an autograph?" said Stella." Sure thing girl who is way too good for my grandson's son." said Solomon.

Bob was standing in the kitchen as Rose and Scampers were playing." So Bob? What do you have planned? " said Thomas." I am stuck setting up for their anniversary party all day so I am busy." said Bob." We can help." said Stella." No.Call up my friends.They always know how to have fun." said Bob.Then his phone rang.Jaden read the caller ID." It is Mark.You want me to answer it?" said Jaden." Sure and put it on speaker." said Bob." Hey Bob! Bring your friends to the dueling arena right now!" said Mark." What do you mean Mark?" said Kitty." Oh it is Kitty.Someone wants to challenge Fate because of that wicked party last night and I knew he was staying at your place.Me,Francine,and Ace are down here already." said Mark." Okay Marcus.I will be down there soon." said Fate." Thank you Fate.See you soon." said Mark.He hanged up as Fate said," Guess I got plans.".Then Bob's phone rang again." It is Leaf." said Angel." Put it on speaker." said Bob." Bob! I know you got set up duty again.I need to borrow Thomas,Stella,Alexis,Jaden, and Angel.Because we are going on a shopping trip and we need some help carrying bags." said Leaf." I am so in. Infinite mall is the best." said the girls in unison." Okay.They are in." said Bob." Great.See you soon." said Leaf.He grabbed his phone and said," Well everyone has plans except for us." said Kitty and Jess." You guys can come with me if you want." said Fate." Well.I better call the limos to take Fate,Kitty,and Jess to the dueling arena and Thomas,Angel,Alexis,Stella,and Jaden to the mall." said Bob.

The limo heading toward the Dueling Arena stopped.Fate got of the limo and said," This is impressive.".It was like a mini Kaiba dome." I am so jealous that you get to duel here." said Jess." Maybe after Fate's duel.We can see if anyone wants to duel you." said Kitty." Okay." said Jess.Then Mark came running up to them." Finally! This guy wants to destroy you." said Mark." What is wrong Marcus?" said Fate." Me." said a voice.A girl was standing there.Fate noticed her hair.It was in a ponytail." Who is she?" said Kitty." The name is Vicky.I hear about you and I want to beat you in a duel." said Vicky." I see.So where is Ace and Francine?" said Jess." Getting snacks." said Mark." Okay Vicky.Lets duel." said Fate." Sweetness!" said Vicky.

The two were in the duel arena." I will go first." said Vicky." Go ahead." said Fate." I summon Speed Warrior in attack mode." said Vicky.A warrior stood there as Vicky said," I end my turn with a facedown." .Fate drew a card and smiled," I play double summon to summon Elemental Hero Voltic in attack mode and Elemental Hero Stratos in attack mode.Then I play Voltic Spear and give to who else Voltic.Then I activate Stratos's effect,Now I can bring an elemental Hero to my hand.".Two heroes stood there and Fate said," I attack with Stratos to destroy your speed warrior."." I play Scape-Iron Scarecrow to stop your attacks completely." said Vicky.Fate then place a card down and ended his turn.

Vicky drew a card and said," I play triple summon to bring out Road Synchron,Twin-Sword Marauder,and Marauding Captain all in attack mode.Then My captain's effect activate so I can summon Axe Raider in attack mode.". Four warriors and one machine stood on the field and Vicky said," I now Synchro summon Road Warrior with my road synchron and Marauding Captain and Speed Warrior.".Then a powerful warrior stood there." I attack your hero with Road Warrior." said Vicky.Road Warrior destroyed Voltic and Fate lost 1000 life points." I end my turn with a facedown." said Vicky.Fate drew a card and smiled." I play two pots of greed." said Fate.He drew four cards and said," I fuse my Elemental Hero Ocean and Elemental Hero Woodsman to summon Elemental Hero Terra Firma.".Then a powerful hero stood next to the winged one." I then play another Polymerizartion to summon Elemental Hero Electrum." said Fate.Another powerful hero stood there.Electrum gained 600 ATK points." I attack your Road Warrior with Electrum." said Fate.The hero destroy the warrior and Vicky lost 500 life points." Stratos attack Twin-Sword Marauder." said Fate.Vicky lost 200 life points and then Fate said," Attack her Terra Firma.".She then lost 2500 life points." I end my turn." said Fate.

Vicky drew a card and said," I play Monster Reincarnation to bring back Marauding Captain and then I summon The Six Samurai- Yariza in attack mode.".The two warriors stood there as Vicky said," I now play lighting vortex.".The three monsters were gone." Attack!" said Vicky." I play my facedown.Hero Signal.I summon my Elemental Hero Heat from my deck in attack mode." said Fate.The fiery hero stood there and Vicky said," I end my turn."." I draw." said Fate.He looked at his hand and smiled." I play Elemental Hero Neos Alius in attack mode.Then I play Miracle Fusion and I banish Elemental Hero Avian and Elemental Hero Burstinatrix to summon Elemental Hero Flare Wingman." said Fate.The little hero stood there next to the hero was fiery and the man with the dragon arm." I attack with my weaker heroes." said Fate.Vicky lost all of her life points as Fate said," Good game Vicky.You are really good.You should applied for Duel Academy."." I tried but I failed the test badly." said Vicky." I see." said Fate.Jess then said," I want a duel now!".Fate said," In a minute.Lets get off the field." said Fate." Right." said Vicky.The two left the field as Jess ran down there.

Meanwhile at the mall,Thomas was with Dan and Ryan.They were holding a lot of bags." Is this normal for you guys?" said Thomas." Yes because I am dating Clair,Ryan is dating Carly,and Ace and Blake. They always somehow gets out of it." said Dan." Does Stella do this with you?" said Ryan." Before I left for Duel Academy, yes." said Thomas." It must be great to be at Duel Academy.I mean Saint is a great school but I wish for a challenge." said Dan." You don't have to duel with a man who wears makeup." said Thomas." Does Bob make him mad?" said Ryan." Yep.Most of us do." said Thomas." I see.So where is Jaden?" said Dan." In there." said Ryan and Thomas.

He and Alexis were wearing matching costumes." You two looks so cute." said Clair.Their faces were red." Can I get out of this? This is so embarrassing." said Alexis." Don't worry about it sugar.I closed the shop because I heard that you were Bob's friends." said the woman behind the counter." And how do you know Bob?" said Angel." He use to be up where they are.Good times." said the woman." I see.So can we get out of these already?" said Jaden." Do you hate wearing this?" said Alexis." No way.I love it." said Jaden." Lets get you two out of those things already." said Carly.They pushed the two into the dressing room and Stella said," You guys put on the clothes provided for you by yours truly.".The four girls looked at her and Stella said," I know fashion."." So you probably heard about Ruby from Bob?" said Leaf." Yeah." said Stella." Who is Ruby?" said Alexis,Angel,and Jaden." She is an old friend of ours." said Clair." I see.So Bob hate her?" said Alexis." Bob can't hate anyone but Ruby is a different story." said Carly." We have time.So tell us about her." said Thomas.

He walked in with Dan and Ryan."She and Bob were once an item." said Leaf." They were very terrible together." said Clair." Yeah and one day.It was right before Bob left for Duel Academy.It was our final year at middle school dance.Bob was so happy because he loved Ruby with all his heart.When he open the door.He saw Ruby kissing a boy.He was devastated but to add insult to injury.The jocks egged him with smelly stuff.Then Ruby slapped him and he almost killed himself.Dan,Ace,and Ryan stopped him but he turned into an emotionless person." said Leaf.Alexis then said," Wow.I can't believe Bob went through all of this alone."." He had help because he felt lonely and sad but I am guessing that Stella here help him right?" said Carly." Yeah but we helped as well." said Jaden." What did you do?" said Ryan." I don't know but Bob is more social." said Angel." That is good.So we are off to the Dueling Arena? You guys want to see some street duels?" said Dan." Sure.Is Brendan going to be there?" said Thomas." Why?" said the girls." We need some help with these bags." said the three.Jaden grab some bags as Leaf called Brendan.

Meanwhile,Bob was relaxing in his room.He was wearing some sweats.He was listening to some music as Dark Magician was trying to get his attention." I really hate when he wears that device." said Dark Magician.He then made the earbuds go onto the floor." What do you need Mahad?Is Mana bothering you?" said Bob." No.I came here to tell you that the party is ready.We need someone to test the sound system." said Dark Magician." You just want me to swing for you guys? Tell me the truth or I will have Mana in here." said Bob." Yes." said Dark Magician." I will be down there in a minute.Close the door on the way out." said Bob.

Dark Magician closed the door as Bob changed into some real clothes.He then found a box.He open the box and saw pictures of him and Ruby." Why did I still have this?!" said Bob.He then burned it and Rose walked over." You found the box." said Rose." Yeah little sister.I thought I got rid of all that stuff before I left town." said Bob." You must have forgot.Can you play fetch with Scampers? I am so tired." said Rose." Sure and do you want to sleep on my lap like you did when I was here?" said Bob." Yes please." said Rose.She then fell asleep as the boy played with the dog.

Meanwhile at the duel arena,Fate and Jess were breath heavy as Jess,Ace,Francine,Thomas were giving him some energy." You guys are awesome out there.You are beating some of the best duelist in town! You guys are like super duelists." said Ace." Well the truth is I am a Slifer Red.The weakest dorm at the academy." said Jess." Really?That is a lie right?" said Francine." Honest truth." said Jess." Wow.I really want to go there badly!" said Ace.He then ran off as Mark said," He is going to hit on some girls."." I see.So who are we up against now?" said Fate." Zeke and Ruby.Can't believe her." said Francine."Who is Ruby?" said Kitty." You will learn soon." said Mark.

Bob walked to the Dueling arena with a smile.He was going to meet up with all of his friends.He then saw Stella." Stella!" said Bob.He ran over to her and saw her crying." What is wrong? Did Ace try to hit on you? He can't control that." said Bob." It was Ruby." said Stella." Ruby?! What did she do to you?" said Bob." She made fun of you and then gave Jaden a black eye." said Stella." I see.Is she still here?" said Bob." Why?" said Stella." Let just say that I am going to get some overdue revenge." said Bob.He pulled out his duel disk and his deck and walked toward the stadium.

Bob then saw Ruby and yelled," Ruby! I challenge you to a duel right now!"." Sure.I mean I just destroy your friend with the stupid name.What was it? Oh I remember Kitty." said Ruby." You are going to be destroy!" said Bob.Stella noticed a giant thing of darkness surround him." Bob has accept the darkness again." said Thomas." Yeah but can he control it?" said Thomas." I know he can because I believe in him." said Stella.

Bob was shuffling his deck and hearing voices in his head." Accept us Bob and we will make you more strong." said one voice." Shut up!" said Bob.The voices stopped as Bob breathed." Ladies first." said Bob." I draw.I play double summon to summon Brotherhood of the Fire Fist-Bear in attack mode and Brotherhood of the Fire Fist-Boar in defense mode.I end my turn.Your turn my love." said Ruby.

" We are over with!I draw!" yelled Bob.He looked at his hand and smiled," I play the helpful friend to summon the Dark Magician Girl in attack mode.".The boys in the crowd started to cheer for the Dark Magician girl as Bob said," I play Mini heroes then Magical Summon.I now summon Dark Magician in attack mode.".Then Dark Magician stood next the female one." I now play Element summon to bring out Power." said Bob.Power stood in the middle of the two Magician." I now play this.Devil and Power Fusion.I now summon Powerful Power!" said Bob.The powerful monster stood there." Wow." said Ace." Who knew he had that?" said his old friends."I now play.Reincarnation of the Former god.This card is very strong and way too dangerous but for you I made an exception.I send the three Egyptian Gods,the wicked Gods, Stardust,Armageddon,Ultimate Wizard,Plague Dragon Warrior,Nova,Mystic,Z,and Scampers to summon Psycho, the former god." yelled Bob.

Reincarnation of the Former God.Spell.Ritual.Can summon Psycho the former god by sending a monster of fire,water,light,dark,wind,and earth from your deck.If you want him to be more powerful send more monsters to the grave.
Psycho,the former god of the universe.LV 15.Attribute Dark.ATK ?,DEF ?,Is treated as a fire,water,light,dark,wind,and earth type monster.Each type of monster sacrificed for him.Fire gets 1600,water gets 1400,light gets 1700,wind 1500,Dark gets 1800,and Earth 1500.Can bring any cards from deck into hand.Can summon one monster from grave in attack mode.

A man stood there.He had chains around his arm and looked like an old man." That thing is going to beat me?!" said Ruby.Then he gained the power of one fire monster,one wind monster,six dark monsters,one earth monsters,and five light monsters.He now had 23,900 ATK points." Then I activate Ancient Wand." said Bob.The god grab the wand and Bob said," All four of you attack together!".Ruby then lost a lot of life points as Bob walked toward her." Shit!" said Ace.He jumped down there and tackled the boy." Let me go Ace! You don't want to be my next victim." said Bob." I won't let you hurt her." said Ace." I am not going to hurt her.I am going to get back something that is mine." said Bob.He made Ace go to his knees and Bob grabbed Ruby's deck.He found the card and placed in his deck." I don't every want to see you again." said Bob.He walked off as his friends followed him.

Bob was sitting at the dinner table alone with his father." You used Psycho on her?!" yelled Yugi." Yes I did.She deserved it!" yelled Bob.His friends and the family was in the other room." Do they yell a lot?" said Thomas." Only Bob does something really stupid." said Rebecca.She was covering her daughter ears as Jaden asked," Why are you covering her ears?"." She hates when people yell." said Solomon." Makes sense. I have never seen Bob that anger." said Angel." You don't remember Camula and Bastion." said Kitty." Who are they?" said the adults." A shadow rider and his friend." said Jess." So how long does this go on?" said Thomas." When Dark Magician stops them." said Rebecca.The yelling stop as Dark Magician said," They are done.You are up Rebecca!".She walked in there as Rose said," So what is mommy going to do big brother and daddy?"." Oh nothing.They are probably just going to talk it out." said Stella.

Bob and Yugi were in Yugi's car heading to the best hotel in town." I can't believe she is making us do this." said Bob." I don't like this.I mean we suck at this job.Why couldn't you do this earlier?" said Yugi." I was busy with setting up your anniversary!" yelled Bob.The two were in quiet for the longest time and Yugi said," I am sorry.It is your deck and your life."." You have a good reason to be worried dad.I mean I don't know how to control my darkness that well." said Bob." True.We are here." said Yugi.He stopped the car as Bob got out." So you met with them? How did they reacted?"." You will see soon.Did you bring the gear?" said Yugi.Bob then held his duel disk,deck,and staff." Never left home with it.Lets do this." said Bob.

Next time,
The party and the end of the filler arc   

No comments:

Post a Comment