Sunday, January 26, 2014

Yugioh GX part 29 The French Lover vs The Spirit King

The french man will sometimes be speaking french.

A few days after the Duel Monster Spirit Festival. Bob was sitting in his dorm." I really hate that weird man." said Bob. Danny was in the kitchen and he said," It was your fault."." Well then. I am sorry for making them trash Crowler's room. They shouldn't had the Power Slammer!" said Bob." It was funny to see that weird man wearing the ugliest outfit suffer." said Sam." You changed and not in the cheesy way." said Bob." And what is that supposed to mean?" said Sam. She cracked her fists as Star headed her back." Calm down Sam." said Star. Danny sat down with some drinks as Bob said," Is she the peacekeeper of the group still?"." Yep." said Danny. Star grabbed her drink and said," So what happened to them?"." I don't know." said Bob." Shouldn't you be worried?" said Sam." I should but the Power Slammer works once and since the gang from Infinite plus my little sis left. We should be fine for a while." said Bob. He then stood up and said," Anyone up for a quick duel?". The three followed him to the duel arena.

Meanwhile, Jaden was looking at the sea. He was talking to himself," Where did Banner go? I mean he isn't on vacation or the island. Could he be one of the last shadow riders?"." He can't be Jaden." said a girls voice. He then saw his girlfriend." Hey Alexis. I thought you were with the girls." said Jaden." Oh. I left." said Alexis. She sat next to him and he said," Why do you think that Banner isn't a shadow rider?"." I don't know why but I just feel it in my gut." said Alexis." The gut is usually right." said Jaden." Don't think about it so much." said Alexis.The two sat there looking at the stars as they saw a speedboat." Who could that be?" said Jaden.The boat then stopped as Alexis said," Is that him?".She then stood up." You alright Lex?" said Jaden." We need to go find Stella because her fiance is here to claim her." said Alexis. The two ran off as a man with red hair." I have return to you mon amour." said the man. He walked toward the main academy with a bouquet of roses.

Bob was outside of the game room because Slifer needed him." What do you want Slifer? I thought you were out with the other Egyptian Gods and the Wicked Gods doing something godly." said Bob." Bob. Someone is here on the island." said Slifer." Okay. People come on the island all the time and I haven't sensed anything evil lately." said Bob." But this man is after Stella." said Slifer." Are you serious?" said Bob." Yes." said Slifer. Danny sticked his head out as he said," I guess the game is cancel."." Yes. We are off to the academy. You are going to see Bob in action." said Bob.

In the Chancellor's office. Sheppard was dealing with a weird French man." I won't allow you to take of our students." said Sheppard." But Chancellor. I am offering a huge stack of money for this student. She was peaked my interest." said the man. Then the door opened and the man said," Stella!My love! You have return back to me.". She walked in with Kitty,Jess,Jaden,and Alexis." What are you doing here? I thought we were over with!" said Stella." So who is this guy?" said Jess,Kitty,and Jaden." My name is Andy Masterson. I am the heir to the Masterson corporation. I am here for my fiance." said Andy." Stella has a boyfriend!" said Jess." Oh yes. I know of Robert. I came to your director to buy you but he won't agreed to it." said Andy." I am not giving you one of my best students!" yelled Sheppard." You will soon to give her to me." said Andy.

" Not going to happen! I won't give her to you! She is my girlfriend!" yelled a voice which would scare even convicts. Andy turned around and saw Bob." You must be Bob. My name is Andy but you know me." said Andy." You know this guy Bob?" said Jaden." Of course. Bob knows about this guy from my dad." said Sam. She stood with the twins." His family and Sam's family are rivals." said Danny." I heard about their heir having a fiance but I didn't think it would be Bob's girlfriend." said Star." So are they going to duel for her?" said Kitty." That is a good idea. I challenge you to a duel for Stella." said Andy." Bring it on red-headed Chazz!" said Bob." Well we better get to the arena." said Sheppard. The two men walked down to the arena as Stella said," Not this again."." Again?" said Sam,Danny,Kitty,and Star."Bob had to duel a student because he claimed Stella as his fiance." said Jaden." He lost." said Jess." Bob was very angry!" said Jess." We are so doomed." said the four.

Bob was shuffling his deck as Andy said," I will be going first."." Go nuts." said Bob. Andy drew a card and said," I play triple summon to bring out Legendary Six Samurai-Kizan,The Six Samurai-Irou,and The Six Samurai-Yaichi and all of them with be in attack mode.". The three warriors stood there and Andy said,"I play Warrior Powerup!". The warrior all gained attack points up to 3000 attack points each." I play the warriors battle field.This allows me to summon my best monster from my deck. I now summon the legendary swords woman Athena!" said Andy. The field changed into a battleground or a war zone. Then a woman stood there with sliver hair." Isn't that?" said the group." Yep. That card is based off Stella." said Alexis." I really hate that card." said Stella. Bob saw the monster and said," your stalker obsession with my girl is pissing me off."." You won't be saying that. I now play the warriors strike.This card allows me to attack you on the first turn. Each of my monster can attack you directly but only with 500 life points.So go my warriors!" said Andy. Bob then lost half of his life points." I end my turn with a facedown. Your turn perdant!" said Andy.

Warrior Powerup.Spell.Normal. Boosts up all monster that are warriors up to 3000 ATK
Warriors Battlefield.Spell.Field.Allows you to summon any warrior from your deck.
The LegendarySwords woman.LV 10. Attribute Earth. ATK 3000 DEF 3000. For every warrior on your field this monster gains 1000 attack points.
Warrior Strike.Trap.Normal. Allows you to attack your opponent directly with your warriors. Each warrior gets 500 ATK

Bob drew a card and saw that he drew his best monster and his backup cards." I summon the Wall and give him the Great Wall in defense mode" said Bob. The Wall appeared in defense mode and then Bob said," I play easy win. This card allows me to bring out my old friend from my deck. I summon Armageddon in attack mode.". The evil hero stood there and grinned." I now activate this. Dark calling. This allows me to send three dark type monsters in my deck to the grave to give Armageddon an extra four attacks but I am not finished yet. I now play Guild rescue!" said Bob. Then Power and Devil stood there." I now play Polymerization to fuse Armageddon,Devil,and Power to summon The Ultimate Hero. Powerful Armageddon!" said Bob. The three heroes became one.

Easy win.Spell.Normal. Only works if you are losing. Lets you bring out a monster from your deck and one card.
Dark Calling.Spell.Normal.You send three dark type monster in your deck to allows four extra attacks.
Guild Rescue.Spell.Quick. Allows you to summon two guild member from your deck.
Powerful Armageddon.Lv 12.Attribute Dark. ATK ????, DEF ???? The mixture of Armageddon and Powerful Power.

A boy stood there. He had black hair.He had a black suit on him. He had a demonic sword on his back." What is that weak thing going to do to my guerriers?" said Andy." I can now play this. Lucky Hand." said Bob. Bob drew 6 cards." I now activate this. I call it multi strike! This allows me to attack your four times. So go Powerful." said Bob. The warrior then slashed the other warriors and went to the grave." You just lost the duel." said Andy." Not so fast. I activate this.Easy defense." said Bob. He send a card to the grave and Bob smiled." What did he just do?" said Jaden." He played Easy Defense. That card allows him to survive an attack but a card in your hand has to go into the grave." said Alexis." I now play this. Pot of Greed." said Bob. He drew cards and said," I play Lighting Vortex plus Heavy Storm!". All of Andy's cards were gone as Bob still had the Wall." What did that do?!" said Andy." I activate this. Powerful Armageddon's rampage. This card only works if this card and my hero are in the grave. This allows my Wall to attack you four times with 1000 each." said Bob. Andy then lost all of his life points." That is game." said Bob. Danny said," Bob can really make a show."." Yes indeed." said Jess.

Multi Strike.Spell. Quick. Allows you to attack five times.
Easy Defense.Trap. Allows you to survive attack by discarding a card from your hand.
Powerful Armageddon's rampage. Spell. Normal. Allows you to attack five times with 800 each,four times with 1000.three times with 1300,two times with 2000,and one time with 4000.

Bob walked over to the heir of Masterson corporation and said," So why do you think that Stella is your fiance."." When you left your hometown with your family,I moved into town.I met Stella.She was so beau and I fell in love fast than you can draw a duel monster card.I asked her to marry you but she dumped me because she had fallen in love with some boy.I then went into personal training so I could be the perfect husband."said Andy." I see.So you should leave the school the money and walk away because I will always be there for my girlfriend." said Bob.She then hugged and said," That is the truth Andy.Sorry that I made your heart a mess."." It is fine but I will return for another reason." said Andy.He blew a kiss at Kitty and Jess blocked it." I wouldn't try with her Andy." said Jaden." Oui.I shall return Duel Academy but Bob.I hope we can be amis after this." said Andy." Sure Andy as long you don't try to hit on my girlfriend.We will be the best of friends." said Bob.Andy walked out of the school as Bob saw Armageddon.He went up to him and Armageddon said," I found what you were looking for you."." Is it back at the dorm?" said Bob." Yes." said Armageddon."Good job Ace." said Bob.He then disappeared as he walked toward his dorm.

Jess looked at Danny and Jess said,"So can Bob talked to duel spirits?"." Yes.Bob has been able to talk to duel spirits since he was born.My dad told me about this." said Danny." So Bob isn't crazy?" said Kitty." Sometimes.We think that but he proves us wrong." said Sam." She is right but he is crazy." said Star.Jaden then said," So Alexis? Do you know about Stella's other fiance?"." Nope because Andy was the only one.Hey where is Stella?" said Alexis.She noticed the sliver hair girl go after her boyfriend." Never mind." said Alexis.

Bob opened the door to his dorm and he sensed Stella." Stella? What are you doing?" said Bob." I came here to ask you a question." said Stella." You can move in." said Bob." Really?" said Stella." I don't mind Stella but if people ask about our living together you are just staying here for a class." said Bob.She then closed the door and walked upstairs.Bob then walked toward his computer and said," I now where you are Banner and I will defeat you."

Next time,
The final two shadow riders show up and they are a big threat to the island's best duelist.     


No comments:

Post a Comment