Sunday, January 19, 2014

Yugioh GX part 21 Cat Fight!!!!!!

Outside the stadium,the group was camping out.They heard Bastion's screams of pain.Bob was cooking a marshmallow over a fire which he made.Alexis was Kitty's partner because Alexis wanted to do.Syrus and Chumley went back to their dorms with Chazz,Zane went to go check up on Blair,and Angel and Fate came to check up on the group." So Bastion lost as well?" said Fate." Yeah because Tania was hitting on him." said Alexis." Really? Bastion doesn't like to express himself.I knew it.He is a robot." said Angel." He isn't a robot Angel.He is a nerd.They don't know how to express themselves." said Jaden." And how do you know that Jaden?" said Jess." Bob told him." said Stella." So why are you making yourself a snack?" said Kitty." Because I am hungry." said Bob." Makes sense.I mean Bastion made Bob miss lunch." said Thomas."Yes and I am very hungry so don't bother me." said Bob.He continue to eat as Jess said," Bastion!?".

Bastion walked toward the group and said," Hey guys."." You doing alright Bastion? I mean you were just whipped by Tania." said Jaden." Nope.I dueled her with every single deck and she beat every single one.She kicked me.I thought we were so close." said Bastion." She just used you to get a key which she did.Now we are down one key and they are one more step to world domination." said Bob.Bastion then punched Bob." Are you insane Bastion? I mean this is the guy who can fight off very strong bodyguards." said Thomas." And how did you hear about that?" said Alexis and Kitty." Stella." said Thomas.Bob stood up and yelled," You know Bastion.I want to get this off my chest.SHE USED YOU!What don't you get!?I mean you are a genius and love isn't too hard to understand!"." You have never love before.You don't understand what it is like to get your heart broken." said Bastion." I do because I am in a committed relationship with a girl that you all know very well and I know what it is like to get my heart broken by an friend from my hometown.You guys can defeat Tania without me." said Bob.He then pushed Bastion to the ground and walked back to his dorm.

Bob opened his dorm room and saw Dark Magician on his bed." Are you going to yell at me for hurting my friend or something like that?" said Bob." No.I am here to yell at you for inviting Mana here!I mean what is wrong with you." said Dark Magician." I want to see my old friend and I know you wanted to see her as well as me." said Bob."No.I mean she is so weird and annoying.She was like you before the accident." said Dark Magician." And that is a bad thing?" said Bob." You did just punched a friend because his heart was broken. " said Dark Magician." Are you just mad that I didn't tell you that she was coming here.And where is she?" said Bob." She is visiting Kaibaman and his spirit friends." said Dark Magician." I see.So you miss her?" said Bob." No way.I mean she is just my student and I am her teacher.She is being her normal self.That is our relationship.I am going to bed because I have recon tomorrow and you should too because you have classes tomorrow." said Dark Magician.He was gone as Bob said," I am not going to class because I know I will be prosecution by my friends tomorrow.I wonder if they figure out who my girlfriend is."

Back with the others,Bastion was saying," He has a girlfriend? I call that being a lie!"." Maybe Bob does have a girlfriend.I mean he is pretty popular with the ladies." said Jaden." But who could it be?Bob said it was some close to us.I know that it isn't Blair,Alexis,and Kitty because they are with Zane,Jaden,and Jess respectability." said Angel.Thomas then said," Maybe he was leading us on a wild goose chase.Now lets get to sleep.We have classes tomorrow and Kitty has a duel tomorrow."." Thomas is right for once." said Stella." And what is that supposed to mean by that Stella? Fate was been right about the shadow riders lately.He is like a member of the team." said Fate." They are siblings.They will fight all the time.Now everyone sleep." said Alexis." Okay but I have to get some water from the lake to put out the fire." said Jess." Let me come with you Jess." said Kitty." Just hurry back you two." said Thomas.The two walked off as Thomas then whispered to his sister," Bob won't expose your secrets."." I know but I am worried." said Stella." He is a really good guy for you Stella.I promise that he won't betray you." said Thomas.

Next day in Crowler's class,Bob walked in and saw the rest of the team except Alexis staring at him." Morning team." said Bob.Bastion walked to him and said," Who is she?"." What is Brainiac here talking about?" said Bob." You having a girlfriend? I mean you are mister robot.You having a girlfriend is an impossibility." said Syrus." And who started to call me a robot?" said Bob.Syrus pointed to Chazz and Bastion as Bob said," Should have guess.I have a girlfriend who likes me and she is close to me.So stop asking questions or I will harness the power of the gods to shock you with lighting.Where is Alexis?Doesn't she have a duel with Lucy today?" said Bob." Her arm is broken.She can't duel for a day.Kitty need a partner and you are the only people we could use." said Chumley." You have Stella,Angel,Jess,Fate,Blair, Chazz,Jaden,or Banner.Why me?" said Bob." We need your talents because she beat Bastion boy genius." said Jaden." And why can't one of you people do it and I really don't want too." said Bob.Stella then grabbed the boy and said," If you do this.I will give you a makeout session and a date."."Okay I will but no promises on how strong I go." said Bob." Deal." said Stella.Bob stuck his head and said," I'm in.Stella is a good persuader." said Bob." I see." said Fate and Jess.

Later at the coliseum,Bob was shuffling his deck with Kitty doing the same thing to his left.Up in the stands was Crowler who was getting a makeover but had to come watch this duel,Banner who was eating his after school snack of ramen,Zane,Blair,Atticus,Thomas,Chumley,Syrus,Chazz,Jaden,Alexis who was in a cast and being fed food by Jaden,Bastion who was staring at Tania and cheering for her to win,Angel who was cheering for his sister,Jess who was cheering for his girlfriend,Fate,and Stella.Lucy was standing across from Kitty and Tania was across from Bob." I can't believe you are dueling me Bob.I thought you would never be my husband." said Tania." I am doing this to stop you and make sure you pay for hurting Brainiac because that is my job." said Bob." Lets duel.I will be going against you Bob and Lucy will be going against Lucy here.I Lucy will go first,then Kitty,then me,and finally the best for last my new husband Bobby." said Tania." Bob will never be your husband." said Kitty." And do you like Bobby as well? I thought you and Jess were an item." said Lucy." No.Bob was an old crush of mine." said Kitty." I see." said Lucy.

Lucy drew a card and said," I summon Amazoness Striker in attack mode and then I place a facedown.You move Kitty.".A female stood there as Kitty said," I play double summon and I summon Catoblepeas And The Witch Of Fate in attack mode and Chainsaw Insect in attack mode.I end my turn with a facedown.".The weird bug return and a even weirder magician stood next to it." I draw.I summon Amazoness Paladin in attack mode so our monster gained 100 extra attack points.Then I play Amazoness Arena.When it is my sister's turn.If Kitty or Bobby monster get destroy you can fight him spirit style.I end my turn with a facedown." said Tania.Bob drew a card and said," I summon Battle Footballer in defense mode.I end my turn with this.Magical Sacrifice.This allows me to bring a magician from my deck to my hand and I pick the Dark Magician Girl in defense mode.".The robot football player was gone for the Dark Magician girl." I end my turn." said Bob.

Magical Sacrifice.Spell.Normal.Can summon spellcaster from deck with a fire or light type monster on your field.

" Bob has a dark magician girl in his deck?!" said Chazz." Yes he does.He is the son of the king of games." said Zane." I draw.I send my Striker to the grave to summon Amazoness Queen in attack mode.I then attack your bug with dragon slash!" said Lucy.The queen rushed toward the bug as Kitty said," I activate Negate Attack."." I end my turn." said Lucy.Kitty drew a card and said," I send my bug and spellcaster to the grave to summon Black Tyranno in defense mode.".The Dino roared as Kitty said," I now play Zero Gravity.".The Dino and the Spellcaster were ready to charge as the warrior were scared." You will lose 2600 life points because of my Dino's effect." said Kitty.The Amazons lost 2600 life points." I now challenge you to a soul fight Lucy." said Kitty.The two souls fought as Lucy lost 200 life points as Kitty lost 400 life points." Sorry Bob." said Kitty." It is fine.You did good kid." said Bob." I end my turn with a facedown." said Kitty." I draw.I now summon Amazoness Fighter then I play this Amazoness Fighting Spirit.I now attack your monster with mega punch." said Tania.Bob then lost 600 life points and then Tania said," I now attack with my Paladin.".Bob then lost 1800 life points." Soul fight?" said Tania." Bring it on." said Bob.The two fought. Tania lost 1000 life points as Bob lost 100 life points." I am impress Tania.You are good." said Bob." You are really good and I end my turn." said Tania." Okay my turn.I play Monster Reborn to bring back Dark Magician Girl then I play Mini Heroes." said Bob.The girl return as four little heroes stood there." Then I play Three Monster Sacrifice to bring out Ultimate Wizard attack mode so then I can bring out my Dark Magician in attack mode." said Bob.Then Two other Magician stood there with the two heroes and Bob said,"I play Magical Summoning.I send my two heroes to the grave to summon Mystic in attack mode.".The two heroes were gone as a woman stood there.She look a female version of Ultimate Wizard." I can't attack this turn because I don't want to but I end my turn with a facedown." said Bob.

Magical Summoning.Spell.Can summon a spell caster from your deck with two monsters from your field.
Mystic,the queen of magic.LV 8,Attribute Dark.ATK 8000.DEF 8000.Can't attack on turn it is summon.Part of the Guild.

" Bob is so cool.I mean he is so strong just like you Zane." said Chumley and Syrus." They will still lose to Tania.Even though she broke my heart,I will love her forever." said Bastion." Are you still on Ms.Tania? She is just using you Mr.Misawa.I mean she is using you." said Crowler."He is right Bastion.She was just using you." said Blair." You are all wrong.I love her." said Bastion.Fate then said," Bastion.She does love you.We are just jealous of your love."." You are right." said Bastion." So you agree with Mr.Misawa? Mr.Falcon?" said Banner." No it is called reverse psychology." said Fate." Makes sense." said Angel.

Lucy drew a card and said," I summon Amazoness Chain Master and then I play Amazoness Goddess Summon. I send my Queen plus Chain Master to the grave and I summon Amazoness Goddess in attack mode.".A warrior stood there and Lucy said," I attack your Dinosaur with spear throw!"The warrior threw her spear and killed the Dino and lost 1500 life points." I challenge you to a soul fight." said Lucy.Lucy and Kitty then fought and Kitty lost 100 life points and Lucy lost 300 life points." I end my turn." said Lucy." I draw.I play Summon The Ancient Knight of the Planet.This card only works if we have less life points than you which we do.I can now summon The Ancient Knight of The Planet in attack mode." said Kitty. A warrior with diamond armor stood there." Attack her queen with boulder slash." said Kitty.Lucy then lost 1000 life points and Lucy and Kitty souls fought.Lucy lost 100 and Kitty lost 500." I end my turn." said Lucy." My turn.I play Lighting Vortex." said Tania." Not so fast.I play Magical Protection.I send one of my monster from my hand to the grave to block your spell." said Bob.Tania then said," I end my turn by summoning Amazoness Tiger in Attack mode."Bob then said," I activate my other monster reborn to summon my Elemental Hero Stratos from the grave.".The hero stood there and Bob drew a card from his deck." I now attack with this.Stratos will attack the tiger,Dark Magician will attack your Paladin,and Dark Magician girl will destroy Fighter." said Bob.The three monster destroy the warrior plus the tiger and causing Tania to be at 1200 life points." Lets fight one more time." said Bob." Agree." said Tania.Bob then punched Tania around.She lost 1200 life points and they lost the duel." That's game." said Kitty and Bob.

Amazoness Goddess Summon.Spell.Ritual.Can summon Amazoness Goddess if you send two amazons to the grave.
Amazoness Goddess.LV 8.Attribute Earth.ATK 4000 DEF 2000.The Goddess of all Amazons  
Summon The Ancient Knight of The planet.Spell.Ritual.Can only summon if you are losing the duel.
Ancient Knight of The Planet.LV 8.Attribute Earth.ATK 5000 DEF 3000.The knight of the planet.

Bastion ran to Tania's side as she said," I will always love you Bastion but I must go back.Good bye Bastion.".She turned into a tiger and walked off." He was in love with a tiger!?" yelled the group.Bob then thought," Wow.I actually didn't see that coming.".Lucy then said," Good bye Kitty.Good luck with Jess.He is a great guy.".She walked off as Jess said," That was awesome."." Thanks but Bob was better.I mean he had Dark Magician,Dark Magician Girl,Ultimate Wizard,and Mystic.Four powerful spellcasters!" said Kitty." Yeah but you were the perfect partner.Someone should go help Bastion.I mean his girl turned into a tiger." said Bob.Blair went over to the sad Ra and Zane said," So we have 11 keys left and 8 shadows riders left. We got this."." You lost your key." said Chazz." It doesn't matter.We are still a team." said Banner." Right but I have to go somewhere.You guys can hold the fort down right?" said Bob." Where are you going?" said the group." My parents place." said Bob.He ran off.

Bob then barricade the door." So why did you do that again Bob?" said Mana.She was sitting on the bed and she was petting Scampers." Because of the sickness my name holds." said Bob." So you are the son of the king of the games? You are just as good as he is." said Mana." She is right master.I mean you are awesome." said Scampers." I now but a man can be scared." said Bob.He was packing his stuff up as the door opened by Mana.It was Stella.She closed the door." So when were you going to tell me about this?" said Stella." After the duel.Look my dad call me yesterday.I am leaving tomorrow." said Bob.Then his phone rang.It was his dad." Yes Dad?" said Bob." Bring some of your friends.Your mother and sister want to meet your friends." said Yugi." Okay Dad.I will tell them." said Bob.He hanged up as Bob said," You want to come meet the folks?".Stella hugged him and kissed him."Lets have our date and makeout session there." said Stella."Yes but who should I bring?" said Bob." I was thinking Thomas,me of course,Fate,Kitty,Jess, Angel,Jaden,and Alexis." said Stella." Yeah.Let me just text the group.Time for you to see my house!" said Bob.

Next time,
Bob's friend from Duel Academy meet Bob's family and his friends.This is the filler arc  
        

No comments:

Post a Comment