Sunday, January 5, 2014

Yugioh GX part 2 Lovers Quarrel!

You can guess by the name what this is about so I won't go into detail about it.I don't hate British people by the way just Bastion from the Dub anime here in the states.He is annoying and is terrible in my opinion.If you want to find the cards description.Go look online and you will fine them.Same thing with the cards I made up but the new ones I will bold because you can read earlier parts for info on them.

It had been 11 days since classes started,Bob was sitting in his room and hr heard his door being knocked on.

Bob sighed and he yelled," What the hell do you want?".A girl got a picture of him training in the woods without his shirt on.They called him the prince of Duel Academy.Does Bob like it?No he doesn't and he has been a bad mood the past two weeks." It is me Zane.Can I come in?" said Zane." Sure.What the Hell?!Just let your self in!" yelled Bob.

Zane then entered and he was holding letters and roses." I guess Blair has been getting really romantic with you." said Bob." No Bob this is from your girlfriends.Crowler is really pissed off at you from not getting this stuff." said Zane." Just put in the pile!" said Bob.

Zane then dropped it in the pile which was almost big as his desk." So you seem way more angry than normal.Most boys your age would love this attention from girls." said Zane." I am not like regular boys." said Bob." You should at least try to care about this.I think some guys wanted your head or something like that." said Zane." I can handled them Zane.So don't lecture me abut this Zane." said Bob.

His eyes went bright red and Zane stood back," I better get going then.I got something due for Professor Banner.He gets pretty mad when you missed an assignment." said Zane.

He ran off as Bob said," I really need to get my anger in check.I better go talk a walk or something to get me less pissed off or something like that." He then grabbed his deck and disk and he locked his door.

He was walking near the harbor and he was smelling the sea." I love this smell.It smells like the sea which I love so much." said Bob.

He sat down when he saw Syrus panting in circles.Bob didn't mind the runt because he was Zane's brother and all so Bob said," You all right Syrus?".Syrus stop and he said," Bob is talking to me?"." Yeah I am.Don't make me do it again." said Bob.

Syrus sat down and he said," I am just a little worried about that letter Bastion and Chazz got during gym today." said Syrus." What letter?" said Bob." We got late to class and since Bastion hates your guts.He uses your locker." said Syrus." I knew that my locker smelled weird.It was the British guy!He is so dead.So where is he and that annoying asshole Chazz?" said Bob.

"You must hate them.The letter said theu wanted to see two lovely ladies at the girls dorm tonight What if Ms.Fontaine see them?Maybe I should tell Zane or Jess?" said Syrus.

"Where is Jess anyway?I haven't heard his accent all day." said Bob." He is off studying with Alexis and Jaden Did you know they were dating?" said Syrus." Yeah I did pipsqueak." said Bob." So what do you think I should do?" said Syrus.

"Do they have the letter with them?" said Bob."Bastion kept his in his room.Chazz took his with him.Why?" said Syrus." Do you have a way into their room?" said Bob." Yeah but still why?" said Syrus." We are going to stop them ourself.I just need the key to their dorms." said Bob.

Bob was in Syrus, Jess, and a senior named Chumley Huffington's room.He was large and he looked like a Koala.

Bob was at their desk looking at the letter." So Bob?Who sent it?" said Chumley.Syrus was out of the room getting drinks." It is from Crowler." said Bob." What!Crowler!I know he hates Slifers but why would he do this?" said Chumley." Who knows?Inmake fun of him in class every day?It gets funny." said Bob.

Then Syrus came in with Tea for him, Chumley has root beer, and Bob herbal tea." This is good pipsqueak.I mean your brother makes some incredible tea but this ain't half bad." said Bob." Thanks Bob.You aren't as bad as Bastion says." said Syrus.

" Yeah and you know Crowler.The guy who I am sure is a girl but who knows?He tried to get me expel because I beat him and stand up for you in class." said Bob." So when should they be there?" said Syrus." Around 7 or 8." said Bob." It is 6:45!You two better get down there." said Chumley.

" Thanks Chum.Lets get going." said Syrus." Do I have to help the British guy?I mean he is a huge dick to me." said Bob." I am a terrible duelist not like Zane. So please help me." said Syrus.

Syrus did the puppy dog eyes and Bob sighed," Fine Pipsqueak.I'll help you." said Bob.He then followed the blue haired boy to the girls dorm.

Bob was over by the water and he was skipping rocks which he did three rings in a row." Where is the pipsqueak already?I mean it doesn't take that long to get a boat." said Bob. 

He then saw Syrus with a big boat and he said," Nice boat little buddy.How did you get these?"." Stole it from Chazz." said Syrus." Good job Sy.Now lets go save the guys." said Bob.

Bob then jumped into the boat and Syrus started it.Bob noticed marks on Syrus and he thought," So Syrus cares about the asshole and British guy?Guess he really does care about these two."

At the girls dorm,Stella, Mindy, and Jasmine were standing there with the tied up Bastion and Chazz.

"You guys are so dead.What gave you the brightest idea to sneak in here?" said Stella."We got a letter from you saying that you wanted to meet me here." said Bastion." And why Princeton here?" said Mindy.

" I wanted to see him get rejected." said Chazz." You are just a bad person not like Bob." said Jasmine." What does that dick have that I don't?" said Bastion." Brains, brawn, and major hot." said Jasmine and Mindy.

Stella sighed and she said," He is also a great duelist."." I can beat him in a heartbeat." said Bastion." Didn't you lost to me last time?" said a voice.

They saw Bob along with Syrus on a boat." Where did you two come from?" said Jasmine." We got a boat and we rode it here." said Syrus." So why are you really here?" said Jasmine.

Bob then said," To save Chazz and Bastion."." Why?Don't you hate these two?" said Mindy." I am actually helping the blue haired boy." said Bob." Where is he Bob?" said Stella.

Bob looked around and he saw Syrus untying the two." Right there." said Bob.

Syrus then ran with the two on the boat." Well I will see you dweebs later." said Bob.

He then jumped off the boat toward land as Chazz said," What are you doing Bob?Do you want to be captured by these vixens?"." I don't want to be on the Slifer Boat.I will find another way back." said Bob." Okay later Bob." said Syrus.

The boat drove off as Bob looked at the girls." So can I please borrow a boat back to the Obelisk boys dorm?" said Bob." If you beat me in a duel.I want to see how good my friend has gotten in the past several years." said Stella." Deal.I am always up for a challenge." said Bob.He then followed the girls toward their dorm.

In Alexis's room,Jaden and her were studying for a test in Banner's class." This is so boring." said Jaden." Yeah.I mean you get the material but Banner wanted to make sure that you get it." said Alexis." Can't we go have some fun?I mean we do have the room to our self." said Jaden." That is not going to happen Jaden." said Alexis.

Her door then opened.It was Mindy." Alexis!Guess what Stella just did!" said Mindy." She got a boyfriend?" said Alexis." Nope.She and Bob are about to duel.It is going to be amazing.Old childhood friends fighting to the death." said Mindy.

Alexis then stood up and Jaden said," What are you doing?"." You said you want to have some fun and this is it." said Alexis.Alexis walked off as Jaden followed her.

Bob was shuffling his deck as he notice all of the girls watching him." This better be quick." thought Bob.

He then placed his deck into his duel disk and he said," You ready Stella?".She was standing there and sjr said," Yeah.You ready to lose or what?"." You are so going to lose." said Bob.

" Duel!" said the two.The screen then showed Bob and Stella's faces with 4000 life points underneath their pictures." Ladies first." said Bob." Okay I summon Big shield Gardena in defense mode and I end my turn." said Stella.

"Okay.My draw.I play The Six Samurai - Nisashi in attack mode and then I play Double Summon to summon Harpie Queen in attack mode.I then end my turn with a facedown." said Bob.

" I sacrifice Big shield Gardena to summon Summon Skull and then I play Monster Reborn to bring him back.I then attack with Summon Skull toward The Six Samurai - Nisashi." said Stella." I play my facedown Scrap-Iron Scarecrow." said Bob.The attack was blocked." I end my turn." said Stella.

" Okay.I summon The Six Samurai - Irou and then I bring those two Samurai together to summon Shadow of The Six Samurai - Shien.I then play Rush Recklessly to increase Shien to destroy the Skull." said Bob.The man then slashed the fiend in half and Stella lost 700 life points." I end my turn with a facedown." said Bob.

"I play Change of Heart to take control of your samurai.I then send him to the grave  so I can summon Dark Dust Spirit.Attack the queen." said Stella.Bob then lost 300 points." I end my turn." said Stella.

Bob drew a card and he smiled." This card let me win.I then play Triple Summon to summon Neo Bug, Mei-Kou, Master of Barriers, and Familiar-Possessed - Dharc.Then I summon my monster which is somewhat close to Armageddon's level.Go Plague Dragon Warrior!" said Bob.

A man wearing purple dragon armor stood there where the three monster were there." What do you need master?" said PDW." Destroy Dark Dust Spirit with Poison Slash!I then activated Sebek's Blessing. " said Bob.The Warrior then destroyed the Zombie and he made Stella lose with one fatal strike." Winner Bob." said the screen.

Plague Dragon Warrior,the warrior with the power of a poison and he is a full on dragon.Level 12 ATK 7900 DEF 8000.Type Effect/Normal.He was born as a normal warrior with great strength but he was turned into a warrior of Armageddon.He can be only summon by three monsters with under 3000 ATK Points.

  
" He didn't lose a single life points.So cool." said Syrus." He isn't that great.I mean he was dueling a girl after all." said Bastion." Why did you just say Bastion?" said Alexis.

Bastion turned around and he saw Alexis and Jaden." Hey guys." said Jaden." Did you guys just see that battle?Bob was so awesome down there.I mean he didn't even lose a single life points not like me.I would lose them." said Syrus.

" Syrus.You just need to have confidence in yourself and you can win any duel.I think that is what my father says." said Bob.

Syrus turned around and he saw Bob." Bob!What are you doing up here?" said Alexis." Well Ms.Rhodes.I came up here to give Syrus my words of encouragement.So what are you and Syrus doing here?I don't mind Syrus but you Bastion I do mind." said Bob.

"We came back here because we were worried except for Chazz." said Syrus." So Bastion does care about little me?" said Bob." No I don't.I think you are an overconfidence duelist who will lose to me." said Bastion.

He then walked off with Syrus running after him." So does Bastion like Bob?" said Jaden." Yes and no.We have what you called a rivalry.I am better than him in manyways beside dueling so he want to beat me into the ground.So where is the annoying guy?" said Bob." You mean Jess?He left back to the Slifer dorm after we finished studying for Banner's test." said Alexis.

Then Stella joined them." You were great back there Bob.You got a whole lot better since the days when we were kids and I used to beat you at this game." said Stella." You used to lose?" said the two.

" Yep.I did lose a lot but I got better over time and some one on one training with my father helped a lot." said Bob." So you ready for Banner's test Stella?I heard that this one is going to be a hard one." said Alexis." I am but the better question are you ready for it Bob?" said Stella.

" Stella.I know we are old friends and all but I have gotten a lot better at dueling and tests since then and if you were listen to Banner during his lectures and not sleeping during it.You would learn that he gave you the answers." said Bob.

He walked off as Jaden said," I remember something."." Is it about the golden eggwich?" said the two girls." Not that Bob.I remember that we used to be old friends as well." said Jaden.

"Seriously?Why do you remember this now?!" said the two girls."I haven't seen the guy in over four years.He has changed since then.I remember him being fun and smiling and not like this.What changed him?" said Jaden.

" That is a good question." said Alexis." Maybe Zane knows.I mean that is the only person I see him talking to do who he doesn't want to punch." said Stella.

"Good idea but how do we find Zane?" said Jaden." We look in his dorm or we go look for Blair.They are dating after all." said Alexis." Then lets go." said Stella.The three ran off.

Bob was sitting on his bed reading a book while Armageddon, Stardust, Dark Magician, and Wicked Eraser yelling at him." So why did you do that to your childhood friend?I want to know the real answer not the bullshit answer." said Wicked Eraser.

"Then ask Plague Warrior about it because I really don't want to talk with you right now.I want to read this book and you guys aren't going to stop me." said Bob.

He then continued to read his book as the spirits talked." I can't believe he has changed this much since he was a kid.I remember when he was little.He was smiling and he was hanging around Jaden and Stella.Does he even remember Jaden?" said Eraser.

" I do but if I said something.It would show weakness and I want to keep my reign at the top." said Bob." He has changed Wicked Eraser but he is still the same Bob on the inside." said Dark Magician.

" How can you even say that Dark Magician?I mean you were one of his father's best cards and this is his son.Shouldn't you tried to stop him for became an emotionless dick?" said Wicked Eraser.

" Wicked.I haven't know Bob you like you have but I like this Bob.He is honest with people and to me that is a good quality in people.So let him be himself until he wants to change." said Armageddon.

The Fiend stopped his bitching and he went back to the spirit world." Thanks for that Armageddon.I owe you one." said Bob." You did save us from the cold while you were training so it is my honor to you." said Armageddon.

He then left as Stardust said," I like this school.It is always interesting here."." Not for me.It isn't." said Bob." But Bob.You are seeing your old friend who you haven't seen in four years.Shouldn't you be hanging out with them trying to relive old times?" said Stardust.

" He would do that but you need to remember this Stardust.He had amnesia and he forgot most of his memory.He gained super powers and also the power of darkness.He needs to figure himself out and lying to himself isn't the best answer." said Dark Magician.

"He is correct Stardust.So keep your thoughts to yourself.I promise someday I will go back to being the lovable Bob but until then no promises and I like this Bob." said Bob.

Stardust and Magician left as Bob walked up to the door.He then fixed it and he closed it." Finally peace and quiet.Now back to that book." said Bob.

Next time,
The graduation duels begin and one student is after Bob's title.

No comments:

Post a Comment