Monday, January 27, 2014

Yugioh GX part 32 Bob vs his fears

The teens said," Who is this guy?".Sheppard then said," That is Kagemaru's adopted son.He and Bob came from the same orphanage."." What?Bob is adopted?So Rose is the only real kid from the king of games." said Chazz." That is correct Chazz." said Bastion.Chazz tried to hold in his laughter but failed.He then felt Zane's wrath." Don't Chazz or I will murder you." said Zane.The rich boy stopped as Blair said," what do you want with the sacred beasts cards Drake? And what did Bob do to the orphanage?"." They don't know Bob.You killed your first real friends!" yelled Drake." I didn't do anything to them Drake!" yelled Bob." Can someone explain this to me? Because I am so lost." said Jess,Syrus,and Chumley." Yeah." said Alexis.Drake then made a screen come out of his arm.

" I was born in Revolution.I lost my parents due to Bob's parents.I was put into Hope's orphanage.I made friends quickly.One day when I was 2.I saw Bob running toward the orphanage.He looked like he was three years old.His clothes were torn and he was bleeding.He then fainted as the nuns grabbed him and brought him inside.He became a big part of my life.He taught me to use my powers because the kids at the orphanage all had powers because of his parents.Then when he was 6.He was adopted by the Motos.We all missed him very much but then his grandfather destroy all the nuns and everyone but me.I was found by Kagemaru and he adopted me.My body was turned into a cyborg because my powers was killing me.I became Kagemaru's heir and his personal assassin.I killed my dad's enemy for money.when I came back from a job, he went into a coma and I ran the company.I learned about Bob going here and I plotted my revenge.I hired people to be my shadow riders to gain these cards." said Drake." Drake.I am sorry for my grandfather.I hate him just as much you." said Bob." You did this to me! I became a freaking robot because of your family! I want you dead!' yelled Drake.He then started up his duel disk and said," Lets duel now! I want my revenge and I want to beat you in the game you love."." Bob! Wait!" said Stella.She then gave him Splendid Venus." She wants to help." said Stella." Right." said Bob.Jaden threw him Evil Hero Malicious Edge." He wants in." said Jaden." Thanks." said Bob.He placed the two cards in his deck and shuffled." I will go first Bob.You okay with that?!" said Drake." It is okay with me!" yelled Bob." Lets duel!" said the two.

Drake drew three cards and said," I place three traps facedown."." Why did he do that?" said Chazz." I can summon Uria,Lord of Searing Flames in attack mode!" yelled Drake.Then the evil version Slifer stood there and roared.Syrus hid behind Zane after that." I end my turn with a facedown.You are up Bob.Oh and he has three thousand attack points." said Drake.Bob drew a card and said,"I summon Anarchy in attack mode!".A man stood there and Drake said," That little thing can't beat Uria because I play Trap hole!".Anarchy then destroy the card." If you did some research on me Drake.I always have a plan.Anarchy can't be destroy by traps.I then activate his effect." said Bob.Bob then drew 2 cards." I play Anarchy's plan.This allows me to summon two monster from my deck who are under 2000 attack points so I pick the Sneaky Fox which allows me to summon the Playful Dog from my hand and Blue Flame Swordsman." said Bob.Then the dog,fox,and warrior stood next to the man who looked insane."You may be thinking Drake.What am I going to do with these weak guys.Well let me show you.I play Anarchy Destruction.This card allows me to weak one of your monsters with the help of the playful dog and the sneaky fox.So fired these animals at the fiend." said Bob.The fiend was weaken by 2000 attack points as Bob said," Attack!".The Fiend was gone as Drake lost 2300 life points." I end my turn with a facedown." said Bob.

Anarchy.LV 4.Attribute Fire.ATK 1500 DEF 1200.A powerful killer from the Evil Kingdom.Can't be destroy by trap cards and if he is targeted by a trap.Draw 2 cards.
Anarchy's plan.Trap.Normal.Only works if Anarchy is on your field or grave.Bring out two monsters from your deck with 2000 or less attack points.
Anarchy's destruction.Spell.Normal.He can turned your monsters into grenades and throw it at your opponents and they lose 1000 attacks points per monsters.

 "Bob is doing it!" said Blair." Bob is the best duelist second to Zane of course." said Chumley." He isn't great at all! He is a loser who killed his friends!" yelled Drake.Drake drew a card and smiled." I now activate summoning of the Sacred Beasts! This card allows me to bring out the sacred beasts with my life points to 1000.So I summon Uria,Lord of Searing Flames from my grave,Hamon,Lord of Striking Thunder,and Raviel,Lord of Phantasms!" said Drake.The three sacred beasts came out and Uria gained 5000 attack points." This card also counts as two extra cards for Uria." said Drake.Then Drake said,"I then remove the three to summon Armityle the Chaos Phantom and then I play return from the different dimension to bring them back.".Drake was at 500 life points as the four monsters stood there in defense mode." I activate Zero Gravity." said Drake.Bob monsters stood in defense mode as Drake's fiends stood in attack mode." Attack!" said Drake.Bob lost all of his monsters and then Drake said," I activate defense destroy.For each monster you lose 975 life points.I will be giving you the pain."

Bring Out the Sacred Beasts.Trap.Normal/continuous.Can bring Uria,Hamon,and Raviel from the grave,deck,or hand.Works as a cool 2000 attack points for Uria.
Defense Destroy.Trap.Normal.For each monster in defense mode your opponent lose 975 points per monster.

Bob felt his bones breaking,his skin being burned off,and the body was burned." This is my revenge!How does it feel!" yelled Drake." Bob! Stop the duel!" said Crowler.Crowler then started to floated in the air and Bob blocked the psychic attack." This is between me and you Drake.Leave them alone." said Bob.He stood up and cough up blood." Bob! Are you going to be alright?" said Thomas." Fine.I draw!" said Bob.He then smiled," I play Lunar Summon.I will be sending Splendid Venus to the grave to bring out Lunar from my deck." said Bob.The girl stood there and Bob said," I can now bring out Power and Devil to the field and then I fuse them to summon Powerful Power with Devil and Power Fusion.".Powerful Power stood there next to the girl." I then play Powerful Power and Lunar power up.I send Armageddon,Plague Dragon Warrior,The Wall with the Great Wall,The Soul Reaper,Captain Earth,Tyro,Ultimate Wizard with Ancient Wand,Blue Eyes White Dragon,Dark Magician,Dark Magician Girl,Nova.Mystic,Psycho,Feral,Frost, Element,Mighty,Powerful Armageddon,Nuclear Man,Berserker,the Egyptian gods,the wicked gods,and Bullet to the grave to boost my two monsters." said Bob.The two stood there and the air felt tense." Attack these four monster with Power Apocalypse and Lunar Smashing!" said Bob.Drake then lost all of his life points and Bob said," That is game!"

Lunar Summon.Spell.Normal.Can bring out Lunar with a light monster.
Lunar, the girlfriend of Powerful Power.LV 8.Attribute Light.ATK 8000 DEF 8000.Can bring out Power and Devil plus Devil and Power Fusion from your deck.
Powerful Power and Lunar Power up.Spell.Can send monsters from your deck to increase these two lovebirds

Bob then walked toward Drake and said," I am sorry for what my grandfather did to you and the orphanage.I felt like shit when I heard that from my parents. I was worried about you but can we be friends?"." No!" yelled Drake. He then punched Bob in the gut and he coughed up blood all over Drake. Bob then stopped the boy and Bob then said," I will need to see the nurse.". He then fell over and the group helped Bob up. Sheppard grab the sacred beasts cards and followed the group.

Stella was next to Bob's bed.Kagemaru woke up from his coma and went back to the company. Stella then saw Alexis and Kitty walked in." Stella.You have been here for a week. Bob will be fine. He just need just some sleep." said Kitty." I know but Bob needs me. So how is Yasmin doing?" said Stella. She woke up and been hanging around the group." Sheppard let her join the school.She doesn't know who beat her father so she is hitting on both of our brothers." said Alexis." The same old Thomas." said Stella. She grabbed her boyfriend's hand and he squeezed it back." He is moving ?!" said Stella. Bob stood up and said," I thought I would be having a party."." You were out for a week. Welcome back Bob." said Kitty." Yeah we missed you ." said Alexis. The two girls ran off as the couple stood there." So do you want a gift?" said Bob." And what would that be?" said Stella. The two kissed as Armageddon was crying." This is so amazing. I am so going to tell the others." saidArmageddon 

Next time,
Koala man vs the weird dressing man
  
    

No comments:

Post a Comment