Thursday, January 16, 2014

Yugioh GX part 18 Bob and the Supreme King vs The Ghoulish girls


The group minus Thomas,Bob,and Jaden were outside the library.Sheppard walked toward them and said," I heard about Bob locking up the library.Is this true Banner? And why does this place smell like garlic?"." We put up the Garlic to prevent Camela's spies from spying on Bob and Jaden.We will take it down once they finish in there." said Atticus." You are awake.That is good.Should I call your parents?" said Sheppard." No.I wanted to surprised them with Atticus when the year ends." said Alexis." I see then.Carry on then." said Sheppard.He walked off and Chazz said," What a nice guy.He is so relaxed about this."."Yeah but why did we have to take the library? I mean people have to study here and I had to get some books for a new dueling strategy." said Bastion." Bob wanted to pick this place and as his friends and teammate.We should help him out." said Fate." Fate is right but I am so hungry.I mean I having being smelling garlic.I could use a grilled Cheese right now." said Chumley." Of course you need one." said Syrus." I will go get some food.I will need some help so Kitty?" said Jess." Yes." said Kitty.They walked off as Blair said," I miss Zane.We used to stuff like that."." Don't worry about it Blair.Bob and Zane will get him and Crowler plus Thomas's memory." said Stella." I wonder what they are doing in there." said Banner.

Bob was talking with Jaden and Thomas.Bob was already for Camula and Jaden was getting ready for Tanya." Okay Thomas.What does Tanya use?" said Bob." If I remember right.She used the opposite of Camula." said Thomas." She uses monster that aren't zombies?" said Jaden." Correct.So Jaden,you need to be ready.Bob I want you to beat Camula for me because I want my memory back." said Thomas." Okay I will.Those girls will lose." said Bob.He grab his duel disk and said," Lets get going."." Right." said the two.

Camula was in the dining room with Tanya." So Bob and Jaden are going to duel us?" said Camula." Yes.The boys I seduced told me about our little duel.Bob is out for your head.Are you ready for him?" said Tanya." Yes and you will attack him while I am for his little friend." said Camula." That boy seems very strong not like Bob.I think he is the supreme king." said Tanya.Camula laughed as Tanya said," What is so funny Cam?"." The Supreme King is dead! And he wasn't been reincarnated yet." said Camula." You are right.Maybe that Bob is getting me scared." said Tanya.

Later that night,Bob was standing in front of the castle and he walked toward it with his partner and their friends.Bob opened the door and the group was teleported to the watching area as Bob and Jaden were teleported and placed where Zane was standing.Bob then saw the doll of Zane in Camula's breasts." He likes here." said Camula.Blair was going to kill her but Chumley held her down." I will kill her! Let me go Chumley!" said Blair." Sorry Blair but Bob said no." said Chumley." Lets duel already!" said Jaden." Okay but one thing.If we win we get our friends back plus Thomas's memory.Do we have a deal or no deal?" said Bob." Yes." said Tanya.

Tanya drew a card and said," I summon Armed Sea Hunter in attack mode!".A weird fish stood on the field and she said," I end my turn with a face down.".Jaden drew a card and said," I summon Evil Hero Malicious Fiend in attack mode.". A weird hero stood there and Tanya said," That is against the rules!"." It isn't because of his ability.I end my turn with a facedown." said Jaden." I play Illusion Gate and I sacrifice my and Tanya's soul because of your medallion." said Camula.Then Jaden's monster was gone." I play Double Summon to summon Witty Phantom and Zombie Werewolf plus I can have your Evil Hero.I end my turn." said Camula.The Fiend and Zombie Werewolf plus the hero stood in front of Camula." I draw!" said Bob.He then saw the card he need to win." I summon the Wall in defense mode then I play the great wall!" said Bob.Then the wall gained 4000 DEF and 4000 ATK." That wall is so strong!" said Syrus."Yeah I mean that is one of Bob's mains." said Bastion.

The Great Wall.Spell.Equip.Give to a monster in defense mode and they gained 4000 DEF and ATK points.If equipped monster goes to grave the card get put back in hand

Tanya drew a card and said," I send My Armed Sea Hunter to the grave to summon Enishi,Shien's Chancellor in attack mode and Pandaborg.".The warrior came out with a weird panda and Tanya said," I attack Jaden directly with light slash."." Not so fast.I play Negate Attack plus Cross Heart so I get Edge back." said Jaden." Stop! I end my turn with a facedown." said Tanya.Jaden drew a card and said," I play Vicious Claw and give it to My Edge.I attack that Werewolf with Claw slash.".The hero attack and then they lost 1,700 life points and Camula brought him back with an extra 500 ATK points." I end my turn." said Jaden.

" I draw." said Camula."I play pot of greed and I send my Phantom to the grave to summon Vampire Lord then I banish him to summon Vampire Genesis and then I play Genesis Crisis!" said Camula.The familiar Vampire stood there," I then send my Ryu Kokki to my hand and then I activate my Vampire's Effect and then I can bring back my Werewolf in attack mode." said Camula.Then she brought back the werewolf and said," I play Giant Trunade.".The cards on the field went back onto the field but Jaden gained 500 life points thanks to Insurance but Camela didn't notice that." I now attack Malicious Edge with Vampire Genesis." said Camela.They lost 100 life points plus then they were out 8400 and then Camela lost 600 plus the Evil Token appeared on his field." I attack with all of my monsters." said Camela.They lost 5200 life points and they were out at 3200 life points." I end my turn." said Camela.

Bob drew a card and said," I play the Magical Elixir to gain back our life points.".They gain 5200 life points as Bob said," I now switched the Wall into attack mode then I play triple summon to bring out XX-Saber Boggart Knight,Master Kyonshee and Blue Flame Swordsman.".The Wall stood there with the warrior and the Zombie." I now play Element Summon to bring out Power in attack mode.I will be use the Wall,XX-Saver Boggart Knight,and Master Kyonshee to summon him by the way." said Bob.Power was on the field next to the warrior." Wow Bob.This Camula girl is hot like hot tamales.You totally should ask her out." said Power." Did that thing just talk?" said Camula."No way.It is just Chazz again.I now play Puppy and Fox Helping.This card allows me to bring out the Playful Dog and the Sneaky Fox onto the field in defense mode and then I play Devil and Power fusion." said Bob.Then Devil came out of his deck and fused with Power." I now summon Powerful Power." said Bob

Puppy and Fox Helping.Spell.Normal.Brings Playful Dog and Sneaky Fox onto field.
Devil and Power Fusion.Spell.Normal.Fuse Devil and Power if either one is on the field.
Powerful Power,the hero to all.Monster.LV 15.Attribute all.ATK Infinite DEF Infinite.Has many effects.One can destroy everything on the field and opponents lose 800 life points per card,Two can give person using him any card he needs,three brings back one monster from grave,and finally looks dam good.

A boy stood there and like Bob except in a red and black suit." Doesn't that look like Bob?" said Chazz." Yeah.I mean they look like twins." said Alexis." Where do you get that?" said Jess." I bet Bob had a card made for him by the creator himself right Bob?" said Fate." Yes Fate I did.I now activate effect three first.I bring the Wall and reequip the Great Wall to him,next I play Playful Dog and Sneaky Fox Destruction and give it to my swordsman which lowers all your monster to 800 ATK points or lower,then I play Powerful Power power up light,Powerful Power power up dark,and the Guild boost.These cards give Powerful Power 250,000 ATK points with light and dark and the guild 500,000.,and then I destroy all your cards which is a lot of points.Then I equip Miracle Locus to my swordsman.I then attack with both monsters. Destroy them!" yelled Bob.Stella noticed Bob going evil." Does Bob now he won?" said Kitty." No he doesn't.Darkness got him." said Thomas.He ran toward Bob as Camula and Tanya lost 1,009,600 life points.

Bob then smiled like a madman.He then walked over to the girls and grabbed their hair." Now tell me how to give back Thomas's memory and turn Zane and Crowler back now!" yelled Bob.Zane stood next to Blair as he said," What just happened? And where is Thomas?".Crowler came out of Chazz's coat pocket." What happened?" said Crowler." Bob is crazy." said Angel." Why?" said the two." He made the girls lose over 100,000 life points.He is serious loco." said Atticus.The girls disappeared along with castle.Thomas then punched him." Are you crazy? Don't embrace the darkness that took me from my family." said Thomas." Your family?" said the group." Of course guys.I got my memory back." said Thomas.

Next time,
Bob relaxes at the hot spring with the gang when a spirits challenges Jaden to a duel         

No comments:

Post a Comment