Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Yugioh GX part 25 Chazz vs the Dark Scorpions and the scared cats Femme Fatales.

Bob was sitting in Crowler's class and he was listening to his music." Is he going to keep doing that during class? Doesn't Crowler want his head or something?" said Chumley." You are about to get you answer very soon Chumley." said Syrus.Crowler walked up to the Obelisk and took out an earbud." What is your deal Crowler?I was listing to a song and you just made me the best part." said Bob." Is this for a sing contest?" said Chazz." No Princeton.I just like music and at least I don't a doll in my room." said Bob.The class laughed included Crowler as Chazz said," Shut up!".Angel looked at the poor Slifer." Poor Chazz.I mean does anyone likes him?" said Angel.Her sister chimed in with," You do."." No way.I mean me and him are a bad idea." said Angel." You said that but you really do love him." said Kitty." Shut up Kitty." said Angel.

" Would Banner,Alexis,Jaden,Chazz,Zane,Crowler,Bastion,Blair,Angel,Kitty,Jess,Fate,Stella,and Bob please report to my office right now? We have some special guests." said Sheppard.Bob then stood up and walked toward the office with the others right behind him." So what is with him? You seem less emotion than normal and that is saying something. " said Blair." He had a lot of fun on his trip back home.His friends were once drug dealers." said Fate." Seriously?I mean that means that Bob was once a druggie." said Bastion." Nope.I have been clean my entire life Brainiac." said Bob." That is such a lie." said Chazz and Bastion." You want to talk with one of them? I think Owen would love to talk with you two stringbeans." said Bob." Who is Owen?" said Zane." Oh he is the owner of the bar and is really strong." said Jaden." Like in muscle or dueling?" said Banner." Both." said Alexis and Stella." Wow." said Crowler.

Bob opened the door and saw two people with Sheppard.One of them look like Sherlock Holmes and a female detective." Who are they? And is the girl single?" said Chazz.He went up to the girl detective and then was hit into the wall." Don't touch me you annoying twerp." said the detective.The male said," Sorry about my partner.She doesn't trust most men.My name is Detective Zaloog and this is my partner Detective Plastic.We work for the Infinite Police department." said Zaloog." We were just in Infinite.Do you know Bob's dad?" said Jess." Yes.Me and Mr.Moto are really good friends.Lets get back to business.I heard about these shadows riders and the keys you heard about from Sheppard.So where do you keep yours?" said Zaloog." On me." said most of the group beside Banner and Bob." That is so stupid.You need hiding places." said Plastic." My partner is right.So we will be hiding them." said Zaloog." And why should we trust you? I mean this is hypothetical here.What if you guys are shadow riders?" said Bob." That is so silly Bob.I mean this people are cops who help people." said Crowler." The woman is right." said Zaloog." I am a man." said Crowler." Really?" said the two detective.Bob then thought," Must be shadow riders.I better play along."." I am so sorry.I have a lot of my mind right now." said Bob." It is okay son.Lets go hid your keys.So who still has their keys?" said Zaloog.Everyone but Zane,Crowler,and Bastion raised their hands." Wow. Lets get started then." said Plastic.

At the Slifer dorm in Chazz's room.Zaloog took Jaden,Jess,Fate,Chazz, and Banner while Lady Plastic took the rest of the girls plus Bob." I am going to hid mine under my sink." said Chazz." Wow this place is really cramped." said Zaloog.Then he heard a noise." What was that?" said Zaloog.A man with no hair stood there." That is the janitor Mr.Gorg.He is no harm." said Syrus." And who are you?" said Zaloog." He is the mascot of our little team.Those are Bob's words not mine." said Fate."Okay lets go with Jess next." said Zaloog.He walked into their room which was more cramped." I am going to hid mine in my junk drawer." said Jess." Is that a good idea?" said Zaloog and Banner." Yes because that thing is a mess." said Chumley.Then a blond boy crashed into Zaloog." Who is this?" said Zaloog." That is Chick.He gets lost sometimes." said Chazz." I see.Lets head toward the teacher's lounge." said Zaloog.The group followed him as Chazz placed Ojama Yellow in the junk drawer and Ojama Black in his sink.

Meanwhile,Bob was sighing." Why am I with the girls group again?" said Bob." Because we don't trust you." said Plastic." She has a point." said Alexis." I thought you girls were my friends." said Bob." We are but you are a little weird about stuff." said Blair.Alexis hid her key in her jewelry box as Plastic was holding a nurse." Who is this?" said Plastic." That is Meanae and she is our dorm nurse." said Angel.She walked off with a huff." Okay who is next?" said Plastic." Me." said Blair.The group followed Lady Plastic as Bob placed Nova in there and to report on anything.

Blair placed hers in a drawer.Plastic then question a girl.Alexis told her that was Ashley and Bob placed Feral there and told him the same thing.Stella placed her key in a box in a very powerful safe.Plastic then question another nurse.Angel told her that was Barbra the den mom and Bob placed Frost.Kitty and Angel placed their keys inside one of their stuffed animals and Bob placed Element and Mighty.Plastic then question the two girls walking by.Bob told her that it was just Lara and Angie.Plastic then got a call from Zaloog.She told the group and said that the boys were done because Banner hid his in a safe,Jaden hid his in his messy closet,and Fate hid his in a desk.

" Bob.Just hid your key." said Banner." Um no.I can duel." said Bob." Go get him Chumley!" said Chazz. Chumley then tried to sit on him but Bob placed the Slifer on the floor." How?" said the boys." I am strong.To shut you guys up I will hid my key in my precious item." said Bob.He then grab a box and he opened it with a key.It had a pictures of all of his friends from Infinite,his family,his friends,and a picture of him and Stella as kids." That is so cute." said the girls include Crowler." That is so weird hearing that from you." said Bob.Bob then made a fake key and placed Z in there." Okay We are done." said Zaloog.

Later that night,Bob was doing some recon when he got a text.He looked at the ID." Hm.The keys were all stolen.Guess my theory was right.Better send Scampers to get the cards and call the others." said Bob.He called the group to meet at Chazz's dorm in five minutes.Bob then had Scampers hand him his cards." Good boy." said Bob.Bob then jumped down from the volcano and slide down the mountain.

Outside the Slifer Red dorm,Chazz was fuming." So all of ours keys were stolen and then you cleaned up the crime scene! We have no case then!" said Chazz." Calm yourself Princeton and move out of the way." said a voice.He looked up and saw Bob flying in.Chazz moved as Bob did a flip and stood there and he grabbed the board." How?" said the group." You really ask? Anyway the criminals are in front of us." said Bob." What do you mean Bob?" said Syrus." Well pipsqueak.Who was out at all of ours key placing?" said Bob." Zaloog and Plastic." said Chazz.He then said," You guys are shadow riders!"." We have the next Sherlock Holmes." said Bob.Then Don Zaloog,Chick,Cliff who was at Fate,Banner,and Jaden,Meanae,and Gorg revealed themselves as the Dark Scorpions and Plastic,Lara,Angie,Barbra,and Ashley turned into the Femme Fatales." Who are they?" said Bastion." An evil group of monsters." said Fate." Oh." said Bastion." I will duel them for all of our keys includes Bob." said Chazz.Bob held his key." I made a fake." said Bob." I want to duel you Mr.Princeton and who will you duel Lady Plastic?" said Don." I will duel Angel." said Plastic.

" I summon Golem Sentry in defense mode and I place a card facedown." said Don." I draw.I play Fiend Sanctuary to play one metal fiend token in attack mode." said Chazz.A weird metal fiend stood there and Chazz said," I send him to my grave to summon Armed Dragon LV 5 and I will destroy Golem Sentry with claw slash.".The Golem was gone as Chazz said," I placed down two cards and I send my dragon to the grave to summon Armed Dragon LV 7."

" I play pot of greed and I summon myself in attack mode and then I activate Mustering of the Dark Scorpions to bring out my team." said Don.The entire Dark Scorpions stood there." I now activate Dark Scorpion Combination and we all attack you directly." said Don.The five monsters made Chazz lose half of his life points." All of our effects are activate." said Don.Armed Dragon went to the grave along with Masked Dragon,Level Up,and a facedown card." I now bring out Dark Scorpion Combination to my hand." said Don." I don't care.I play Level Modulation to bring back Armed Dragon LV 7 and you get to draw two cards." said Chazz." I end my turn with two facedown." said Don.Chazz drew a card and said," I activate my dragons effect.I send my despair from the dark to the grave to destroy all of yours monster."." I activate Retreat of the Dark Scorpions." said Don.Don lost 2800 life points as Chazz set down a card.

" I now summon myself and then I play mustering of the Dark scorpions." said Don." Not so fast.I play Ojama trio to give you three ojama tokens." said Chazz.Three weird monsters stood there and Don then brought out Meanae." I now play Dark Scorpion-Tragedy of Love." said Don.Then the dragon was gone." I now attack you directly!" said Don.Chazz then lost 1400 life points.Don's effect activated and Chazz discarded a card." I now activate Ojamagic to bring the dunce trio in defense mode." said Chazz.The Ojama appeared." This guy looks strong boss." said the trio." Shut up!" said Chazz.Bob snickered." I end my turn." said Don." I play pot of greed.I then play polymerization to summon Ojama King." said Chazz.Then a giant and big white Ojama appeared." I then activate Ojamuscle to destroy you and your monster and my monster get 1000 points to his attack and you lose 900 life points plus my King smash!" said Chazz.Don lost all of his life points as he turned into sparks.

Angel then saw her opponent turned into dust and they grabbed their keys." No what do we learn today?" said Bob.The 10 didn't answer as Bob walked off.Later that night,Chazz had to duel with the Dark Scorpions,the femme fatales,and his spirits partying all night.

Next time,
Abidos and Iris return from the grave!            

No comments:

Post a Comment