Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Yugioh GX part 15 Jess and Fate vs the Nightshroud twins



A week later,In Crowler's class.Bob was absent with a cold." I am so happy that slacker isn't here." said Crowler.He was so happy as Fate asked Stella," So where is he Stella? I mean Bob wouldn't miss this class for anything."." He really has a cold.He got it from swimming in the lake." said Stella." Why was he swimming in the lake?" said Alexis.She couldn't tell him that Devil and Power were yelling at him to swim in different ways in the coldest water in all the universe and he got a cold from those two." Um He fell in?" said Stella." Bob is very clumsy sometimes." said the two

" So can you believe that Jess and Kitty are a couple?" said Alexis." Yeah I mean Bob knew about them liking each other since that representative duel.It was only a matter of time." said Fate." You don't under love do you Fate?" said Stella." Somewhat.I mean you really have no place to say anything.I mean you have a big crush on Bob." said Fate." Hey Fate can you keep a secret?" said Alexis." Yes?" said Fate." Well her and Bob are dating." said Alexis." What!!" yelled Fate." Is something wrong Mr.Falcon? You think my lesson is boring you?" said Crowler." Um no." said Fate." Then please be very quiet. You are even more annoying than Mr.Moto." said Crowler.

Fate sat down as an announcement went off." Would Mr.Yuki,Mr.Misawa,Ms.Rhodes,Mr.Zane Truesdale, Mr.Princeton,Vellian Crowler,Lyman Banner,Ms.Flannigan,Ms.Inferno,Both Ms.Jones,Mr.Falcon, and Mr.Anderson please report to Chancellor Sheppard's office immediately!?" said the announcement." Lets go kids.Everyone study hall till I get back!" said Crowler.He left the room with Jaden,Bastion,Alexis,Chazz, Stella,Angel,Kitty,Fate,and Jess as the class went to talking mode.

Alexis saw Zane,Banner,and Blair outside Sheppard's office." So why did Sheppard called us down here?" said Alexis." I don't know Alexis.So why is Bob doing? I heard his cough from my room." said Zane." He wasn't answer my class and texts since class started.I am really worried about him." said Stella." Bob is sick? How?" said Jess." I heard he was swimming in the lake at night." said Bastion." Why was he swimming in the lake at night?" said Jaden.The door opened." Did any one touch the door?" said Jess." No.It opened on its own." said Blair.Then they heard a cough as the 13 walked in.

Bob was standing next to Sheppard." Bob? What are you doing out of bed? You look absolutely terrible." said Fate.Bob had a stuffy nose and he looked your generic sick person." I got out of bed because of the looming presence on our school." said Bob." What is he going on about Chancellor?" said Blair." Last night, two people came here onto the island." said Sheppard." So? People come onto the island every day!?Why should I care?" said Chazz." Because Princeton.Evil just came onto this island and is going to get something hidden on the island." said Bob." What is he talking about Chancellor? I mean is Bob on a hot flash or on some medicine?" said Angel."He is correct.Have any of you beside for Zane and Blair heard of the Sacred Beasts card?" said Sheppard." Yes.They are compared to the Egyptian Gods cards and the Wicked Gods cards and Big brother has both of them in his decks.What does that to do with all of this?" said Kitty." We have them on the island and someone is sending 14 powerful duelists to get them for their master." said Sheppard." Shouldn't you hire someone for this?" said Banner and Crowler." I did.Bob care to explain your plan?" said Sheppard.

" Sure thing Sheppard.I have selected you thirteen to defend your school and the island.Each one of you will receive a key and a partner.According to my research they will be coming in pairs.I will be working with Jaden,Stella and Alexis will be a team,Jess and Fate,Bastion and Chazz,Angel and Kitty,Zane and Blair,and then we have the teacher group which will be the first one to go." said Bob." I am a dueling professor and you are just crazy.I will be the final one fighting off who?" said Crowler." The Shadow Riders.Don't tell anyone about this." said Bob.He then handed everyone a key which would get for a puzzle." Lets protect the school and the Sacred Beasts cards!" said Sheppard." Right but first night time." said Bob.He then fell face forward into the ground." Okay someone bring him back to his home." said Sheppard.Zane grab the boy and Blair and Stella went after him.

Later that night,Jess was holding his key and showing his friends who were about to go to sleep." So you and Bob are saving the school and the Sacred Beasts card?! That is so cool Jess.You dating Kitty is really good for you." said Syrus." Yeah. She is really interesting." said Jess." You have told us this before Jess." said Jess.Then a knock was heard." I'll get it." said Syrus.He opened the door and a man wearing a weird costume stood there." What do you need stranger?" said Jess." Your key." said the man.A flash of light went off as the three blocked their eyes.

Next door and around the same time,Fate was having some tea in Angel and Kitty's room." This is real good tea.I mean it was well made.Who gave you this recipe?" said Fate." Our grandmother.What do you want Fate?" said Angel." I want to hang out with you guys because of someone on our floor.They made the whole floor stink so I need somewhere to be until they air it out." said Fate." I see.So what is your real reason?" said Kitty." You got me.I came here because of Jess." said Fate." He is dating my sister.What do you need with him?" said Angel." His deck.I need to make sure that he isn't one of those shadow riders." said Fate." Jess couldn't be a shadow rider!I mean he isn't evil and he is always with me or his friends.Why are you accusing him?" said Angel." I got my reasons." said Fate.The door then opened and there stood a man with a knocked out Syrus,Chumley,and Jess." What are you doing with them?!Lets them go!" said Kitty." I will let you join them." said the man.Then that same light went on as they were out cold.

Bob stood in his bed.He looked around.Stella was asleep." Perfect.Time for me to do some recon." said Bob.He sneaked out of bed and looked out his window.He saw the lights at the Slifer dorm and said," They got to Jess,Kitty,Banner,Chazz,or Angel.Better call them to meet me.".He then looked at the volcano and saw that same light." The Volcano." said Bob.He then saw Stella wake up." You are having a dream Stella." said Bob." We are off to that volcano where our friends could be.Now lets go Bob." said Stella.

Jess woke up next to Fate who was looking at the side of the volcano." Fate?Where are we?" said Jess." Inside a volcano being held up by the Nightshroud twins over there and they are holding up your roommates,your girlfriend's sister who hates my guts for some reason,and Kitty." said Fate.Jess then said," Let them go Nightshroud!"." Sorry Mr.Anderson but you and your partner need to beat us in a duel." said the one on the right." Okay Nightshroud but can I call you something beside Nightshroud?" said Jess." I will be Night." said the one on the left." And I will be Shroud." said the one on the right." Well that helps." said Fate sarcastically.

The four stood across from each other as Shroud said," I will be dueling you mister Anderson for your key and Night will be dueling for Mr.Falcon for his key.You two can work together but we win your keys.Then we will go for their keys.".He pointed toward Kitty and Angel." Beat this losers Jess!" yelled Kitty." I will and then we are going to get some ice cream." said Jess." Lets started this duel already." said Fate."Agreed." said Night" Duel!" said the four.

Shroud said," I summon Red-Eyes B. Chick in attack mode.".A little baby dragon in a egg stood there and Shroud said," I activate his ability to summon Red-Eyes Black Dragon from my hand.".The familiar Black dragon was on the field and he said," I place a facedown and end my turn.".Jess drew a card and said," I summon Hannibal NecroMancer in defense mode and end my turn with a facedown.".The familiar weird spellcaster stood there in defense mode as a facedown was there.Night drew a card and said," I summon Chainsaw Insect in attack mode!".A bug/chainsaw stood there and Night place a card facedown as he ended his turn."My turn." said Fate.He looked at his hand and smiled." I summon Elemental Hero Neos Alius in attack mode and then I play a facedown."

Meanwhile at the top of the volcano which was active by the way,The group was there." So these Nightshroud guys kidnapped the slackers and Fate.Why would they do that?" said Chazz." Because they want to get rid of the small fry first so that it is easy to get the big fry." said Bastion." Correct Bastion but they messed up." said Bob." Why?" said Zane." They should have gone for Crowler or Bastion first before they go for them." said Bob." Hey!" yelled the two." Guys shut up.It is Shroud's turn." said Alexis.Shroud drew a card and said," I play inferno fire blast to hit your life points directly.".Jess then lost 2400 life points." I now play metamorph and then I can summon Red Eyes Black Metal Dragon in attack mode and I attack your weird thing!" said Shroud.A metal version stood there and Shroud shuffled his deck and it destroy the spellcaster and Jess brought out InterplanetaryPurplyThorny Dragon in attack mode." I end my turn with this.Dragon Sacrifice.I have to send 5 dragons to my grave for me to gained 2000 life points." said Shroud.He sent five cards to his grave and he gained a sweet 2 grand.

Dragon Sacrifice.Spell.Can send five dragons to your grave to get 2000 life points 

Jess drew his card and said," I play the magical elixir to gain my life points back from your dragon then I play double summon to summon Viser Des and Archfiend Interceptor in defense mode.".A weird football player fiend stood there next to a weird robot." I then put my dragon in defense mode as I end my turn." said Jess. Night then drew a card and said," I send my Trojan Horse in my hand to summon Green Baboon,Defender Of The Forest in attack mode and then I send my weird bug to summon Gravi-Crush Dragon in attack mode." Then a giant baboon plus a buff dragon stood there and Night said," Attack him you two."." I play negate attack!" said Fate.The two stopped their attack as Night said," I end my turn.".Fate drew his card and said," I fuse Avian,Bubbleman,and Sparkman to summon Element Hero Tempest.". A hero stood there as Fate said," I fuse my little hero with Neo-Spacian Aqua Dolphin and Neo-Spacian Air Hummingbird to summon Element Hero Storm Neos plus I give him Instant Neo-Space!".The hero stood there next to Element Hero Tempest and Fate said," Attack you two.".Tempest attacked the dragon and Storm attacked green.Night lost 800 life points and Fate placed a card down.

Shroud then said," I send my Red-Eyes in my hand to the grave to summon Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon.".A darker version of the dragon stood next to the metal one and it gained 2,100 attack points." I attack that weird fiend with my metal dragon and darkness dragon get Viser." said Shroud." Not so fast.I activate this.I call it the summon of the Paladin of monsters.This card allows me to summon the Paladin of Monsters from my deck." said Jess.Then a paladin stood there and took both attacks." I activate his effect.His little effect makes you lost about half of your monsters attack points." said Jess. He lost 3,650 life points and Shroud end his turn.Jess drew a card and said," I now play Paladin's effect.For every monster in all of ours grave he gets 500 ATK and DEF points.I counted 24 monsters in all of ours graves which gives my paladin 12000 ATK Points and 12000 points.".

The Paladin of Monsters.Spell.Ritual.Summon paladin if you have three monsters in defense mode.
Paladin of Monsters.LV 10.Attribute Dark.ATK 4000 DEF 8000.Can be summon by three monsters.One effect is your opponent gets half of the monster attack points if attacked in defense mode.Another effect is that he gains 500 ATK and DEF points per monster in the grave.

Paladin's new points were 16000 ATK points and 20000 DEF points." I now play Hinotama.I win Shroud but just for good measure.I play double sword slash and I give it to my paladin and destroy your dragons." said Jess.Shroud lost 25200 life points.Jess then cheered as he fainted." Jess!" said the group.Bob then looked at the two and he saw the other half of his medallion on Night." He must have visit that ruins.I better get some questions after him." thought Bob.Night then drew a card and said," I play earthly token.".Then he brought out five tokens which looked like pebbles." I now summon the Earth King." said Night.

Double Sword Slash.Spell.Normal.Allows two attack with someone who uses swords.
Earthly Tokens.Spell.Normal.Allows 1-5 tokens to be summon.O ATK and O DEF
Earth King.LV 9.Attribute Earth.ATK 8000 DEF 12000.Can be summon by three earth type monster.Can gain 2 times the attack on the turn it is summon.


A giant Rock Monster stood there and he had 16000 ATK points." Attack Tempest!" said Night." I play  fourth attack!" said Fate.He lost 3300 life points as Night said," I end my turn."." I play attack booster.If I am losing in life points I can pick the amount of life points I want so I pick 8200.Now attack him with feather air strike!" said Fate.He then lost the monster and then Night fainted along with Fate.Then the flash of light went off.

The group looked around for the people were in the volcano." I found them!" yelled Blair.Bob and Zane then found the nightshrouds." Alexis and Stella! Get over here now!" yelled the two." What is it?" said the girls.Stella was holding Night and Alexis was holding Shroud and crying on to them.Jaden was holding Fate on his back,Banner and Crowler worked together to get Chumley who was still asleep,Syrus was standing there and was helping Kitty and Angel to wake up Jess,and Chazz,Bastion,and Blair said," What are they crying about?"." We just found their older brother." said Zane." What? They have brothers?" said Syrus, Chazz,Kitty,Angel, and Bastion." Yeah.Everyone meet the returning Thomas Inferno and Atticus Rhodes." said Bob.

Next time,
The vampire queen plus the main Succubus on the underworld tag team against the chosen 14.                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment