Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Hero part 7 Love,Revenge,and Hope

This part is like part 4 in a way except with POV.The Organization is the old version except for certain people leaving.So two OC will be joining the group.This will be a long part by the way.

Narrator P.O.V
Ender was walking toward a very strange mansion.His wounds were still healing. Power and his friends beat the crap out of him and his army.He was really pissed.His brothers were put in a plumbers prison along with some aliens.He then stopped in front of the gate."So this is where Organization XIII works." said Ender.

He walked inside and then he was surround by some heartless known as Dusks."Leave me be. I need to speak with your master." said Ender.They didn't listen to him and they attacked him.Ender said,"Death!".He then blasted them off with a beam of darkness.He then was holding a sword made of pure darkness."I have your power of the darkness so you can't beat me!" yelled Ender.The heartless then attack him and then they were slashed.Ender fought them for a good 30 minutes until he heard,"Stop!".

Ender then saw a person in a black cloak."What do you want? I need to get a good fight and you look like fun." said Ender.He then slashed the person and it was blocked by darkness."You are very strong Ender-San but you can't stop me with that attack. Time to make you meet the elders." said the person.It then put Ender in a bind and Ender followed the person inside.

Ender then saw 12 other people in cloaks in different size chairs."So who the hell are you people? And why the fuck am I in this?" said Ender." You should shut up Ender-San. These people are really strong even more than me." said the person.

Then the person sitting in the tallest chair took off its cloak.Ender then saw a boy with white hair and he said,"My name is Xemnas and I run this organization along with the other members of the organization. Would you guys like to reveal yourself to our guest?".

The person in the second tallest chair took off its cloak and it was a boy with scars and a eyepatch."My name is Xigbar and I like your style kid." said Xigbar.The next one took off its cloak and it was a man with long hair."My name is Xaldin." said Xaldin.The four one took off its cloak and it was another man."My name is Vexen and I would love to do some experiments on you." said Vexen.

The next one took off its cloak and it was a man who looks really strong."My name is Lexaeus." said Lexaeus.The next one was a boy who look like a depressed person and he said,"My name is Zexion and I will be of great service to you.".The next one was a man with blue hair."My name is Saix and I will be your greatest friend or your greatest foe." said Saix.

The next one was a boy who look like a musician."My name is Demyx." said Demyx.He strummed his weapon as the next one was a man who look like a gambler."My name is Luxford and lets play a game of life and death." said Luxford.Ender then saw a man with pink hair and he said,"My name is Marluxia.".The next one was a female."My name is Larxene and I think you are really cute." said Larxene.

She was stopped by the last member.It was a boy with purple hair."My name is Zeke and I will love crushing Bob with you." said Zeke.Ender then notice the person who brought him in with the bind."And you are?" said Ender.It took off its cloak and Ender stood back.

It was a boy with black hair who look like Bob."Bob? What are you doing here?" said Ender."Ah yes Bob. Me and him are very similar but very different. My real name is Dan." said Dan."I see. So what is your plan?" said Ender."First thing. Dan free him and then you and Zeke show him around the base. We need to do some planing." said Xemnas.

Ender followed the two and they stopped."So why did we stop?" said Ender."To show you this." said Zeke.Ender then saw three people in stone.One was a boy with weird shaped brown hair, one was a girl with short blue hair, and the last one was a boy with blond hair."These are three of the seven keyblade masters of legend." said Dan."Okay. So why did you show me this?" said Ender.

"We are here to tell you that we have a previous encounter with Bob." said Zeke."You did?" said Ender."Yes. We are going to free your brothers and then we were going to attack the festival because Bob is here." said Dan."Really?" said Ender.

The three talked and then they enter a portal of darkness.They didn't notice Mickey."I found them. Time to bring them back to us." said Mickey.

Jade P.O.V
I woke up and I saw Ben on his phone and Danny and Sam playing chess."Morning sleeping beauty. You ready for the festival?" said Danny."Yeah. I mean I haven't been in two parts because of someone forget about some characters." I thought.I then said,"Yes.".Ben then said,"Okay. I'll tell them.".

He turned off his phone and Sam said,"So what he say?"."Who are you talking about?" I said."Bob. He is helping out some people out at the festival so he will meet us there and he needs my help." said Ben."For what?" said Danny."He needs Ben's crowd drawing ability." said Sam."Correct as always. I don't have to be there until the dance ." said Ben."Dance?" I said.

I then imagine me and Bob dancing and Sam said,"Guess I know someone who is going to be happy about this dance."."Yeah. I mean Bob and Jade dancing under the moonlight sounds so romantic." said Danny."It will be since Ruby won't be here. Thanks the gods because of that little white lie that Bob told her." said Ben."So what are we going to do?" said Danny." I was going to do the bookstore." said Sam."I'll join you." said Danny.The two then left the room and Ben said,"So Jade. Do you want to go see Bob?"."Yeah." I said."Then lets go." said Ben.

Ender P.O.V
I was standing over some dead plumbers.We were a plumbers base at Washington D.C., Zeke started killing them one by one with his sword which was green and it was made of acid.Dan then stood there and he killed them with his power of the darkness.I stood there and I followed them.

We reached the prison cell and I saw all of my men that I used in that attack."Master Ender? I thought you were captured and detained." said Viktor."And who are these clowns?" said Frightwig."This is Zeke and Dan. They helped me get your asses out of here. So where is Chaos and Order?" I said."They are your brothers correct?" said Dan."Yeah." I said.

"They were put into a seperate cell." said Acidbreath."Okay. Zeke free these asses and take them back to the mansion while me and Dan go get my brothers and the ghosts plus the others." I said."Why should I listen to you? I mean what control do you have?" said Zeke."Do it Zeke." said Dan.The boy then followed the orders and he took them into a dark portal.

Me and Dan already free the ghosts along with some more villains and we reached the main prison.It was guarded by several plumbers and I said,"What are we going to do?"."Watch and learn." said Dan.He then summon a huge monster made out of darkness and it killed the guards.Dan then return him and he opened the door.

I then saw Chaos and Order in chains made out of Petrosapien and they were being hold by some Galvan technology."What are we going to do? You are an alien expert right?" said Dan."I know what am I doing." I said.I then made punched the ground causing it to break and Chaos said,"Thank you Ender. We are free. Thank you.".

Order then blasted Dan."What are you doing idiot?! He helped me save you!" I said.Dan then said,"I can see why your brother hates me because I am darkness incarnate. He is light and order.".I then said,"Lets just go. We have work to do.".

We made it back to the mansion.I was all alone in a room because Order and Chaos went with Dan.I then notice a light from that room with the three keyblade masters.

I walked toward the room and I saw a mouse with the three statues."What are you doing little mouse?" I said."Helping my friends. I am here to save them." said the mouse.I then made my blade.It was known as death. Very well. Time for you to see the light." said the mouse.He then made a key."Do you really think that you can beat Death with that?" I said."Yeah I can." said the mouse.

We fought and I lost badly. He then left with his friends who were still statues."What is your name mouse?!" I yelled."My name is Mickey and you have picked the wrong side Ender." said Mickey.

He then walked off as Dan came running with Zeke."What happened?" said Zeke."Mickey happened. I can't blame you. That mouse is a thorn in our side." said Dan."Lets kill that mouse!" I said.

Axel P.O.V
I was called down to the Dojo when I woke up this morning.I saw Mickey, Sora, Riku, Cloud, and Bob standing there with some statues."Um what is going on?" I said."Mickey found them." said Riku."Who are they?" I said.

"They are three more keyblade masters." said Cloud."Really?" I said."Yes. I am still lost how Mickey found them." said Riku."The same old Riky. You need to open up sometimes." said Sora."So why is Bob here?" I said."I can free them." said Bob."How?" said the room except for Mickey."Just watch. Power Up!" said Bob.

He transformed into Power and Riku and Sora said,"You are Power?!"."Yes I am. Now can you please be quiet while I do this?" said Power."Yeah my apprentices. Master Power needs peace and quiet. Do you mind waiting outside for a few minutes?" said Mickey.We left the room.

After a few minutes, I was called into the room by Mickey.I walked in and I saw Power and Mickey talking."What is going on? And where are those statues?" I said."Calm down Axel my boy. Power here just moved them. He freed them from their stony prison and they are recharging." said Mickey."So why did you call me in here?" I said."I heard that you were once part of the organization that kidnap the other masters. Is this true?" said Power.

"Yeah. Along with Roxas and Xion. We were part of that group because of our parents. We got away and we met the others. I recently discovered my keyblade but Roxas and Xion didn't have one." I said."I see. So do you think this as well Mickey?" said Power."Yes Bob. I think they are keyblade masters as well but not the one from legend." said Mickey."Are you serious? They could be honest keyblade masters? Lets go get them then!" I said.

"Calm down Axel. We don't know for sure. I mean we don't know for sure. I mean you being one was a miracle in its own right. I mean just wow." said Mickey."So how can we identify who is a master or not?" I said."The Festival will do this for us. I know that you hired Bob for the fesitval as your singer but I will be need his body so I will bring you a singer." said Power.

He then made a girl who was pretty.She had red hair just like mine.She was wearing a red shirt and black pants and she look very cute."This is Aries. She is named after a star in the sky. I knew her. She was like you in a way Axel. I took her in because I need to because of a favor. She is her own person mind you." said Power.

She then said,"I am back?"."Yes Aries. I remember that favor for back then and here it is. I brought you back from the Power Universe to live again." said Power."So where am I? And time period are we in?" said Aries."The 21th century. This is way different from when you were around my dear." said Power.

"You are still the same older Power. So who are these two? And why is one of them a mouse?" said Aries."My name is Axel and this mouse is King Mickey." I said."Axel? You are really cool." said Aries.Power said,"I knew you two would be close. He is a man looking for a singer so do you mind?"."Sure. I mean you saved me from that monster in the city and this guy is pretty hot. So do you need me back or anything?" said Aries."Nope. I mean you are your only person so have fun you crazy kids." said Power."You can leave Axel and tell the others they can leave as well." said Mickey.

Danny P.O.V
I was walking with Sam in the town.She was really cool and cute.I have known several girls in my lifetime and she was different.She didn't like me just because of my looks but my personality.

I then said to her,"So have you enjoy Destiny Island? I mean this place is really different from the town where you lived your life in."."I like it Danny. I mean this place is really beautiful. The people here are like members of your family that you never knew about and it is really sweet how you have been spending all this time with me." said Sam."What do you mean by that?" I said."I mean you should be hanging out with more pretty girls. I mean you are a playboy right?" said Sam."Not really. I just like to be around girls. If I really like a girl, I will protect her." I said.

My ghost sense went off as a ghost appeared.I remember this one from back in my first town.It was known as Blast."Where is he? That man told me he would be here." said the ghost.It blasted the ground near some people."Go hid Sam. I got to help them." I said."Shouldn't we call Ben or something?" said Sam."I got this one by myself so don't worried about anything." I said.

She ran off as I went behind a building.I then became the hero known as Danny Phantom and I flew over to the ghost.I then blasted the ghost who was terrorizing some townspeople."Get away from them Blast!" I yelled."Ah Danny Phantom. I finally found you. Time to fight again." said Blast.It then blasted me as I then froze him.

I then stood there and I thought,"Now if I remember right. Ben said that a portal to the place known as Null Void which is like the ghost zone but where was it?".I then heard,"Look out Danny!".

I saw Sam and then I was blasted with a beam."You shouldn't have stood there Danny. I mean you got blasted really good." said Blast.It then started laughing as I then said,"You are so dead."."I am dead!" said Blast.I then scream and it exploded.

I then froze it and Sam helped me."You need my help finding that plumbers base right? Don't worry so much Danny. I got this." said Sam.I then smiled at the girl and we walked toward the plumbers base.

Narrator P.O.V
Jade was looking for Bob all day.She looked all around town and then she got a call from Sam.She stood in front of the fountain."Jade!" said Sam.She ran up to her along with Danny."So have you guys seen Bob?" said Jade."Nope. I mean he is like a mouse." said Danny."Huh?" said Jade."He readed one of my books while we were getting Blast transfer to the Ghost zone." said Sam."Oh. That makes more sense." said Jade."Anyway. We met some people who met Bob. They should be here soon." said Danny.

Jade then saw a boy with blond hair, a girl with brown hair, a girl with blond hair, and a girl with black hair walking toward them."Aren't they?" said Jade."Yep. They are the new kids from school except for some of them mind you." said Sam.

The girl with brown hair said,"Sam, Danny, and Jade? What are you guys doing here?"."Yeah. We came here because we need something to do for the time before school starts back up." said Danny."And also we want to learn more about our friends home. So Kairi, Roxas, Xion, and Namine? Where are the rest of your friends?" said Sam.

"Axel is playing for the festival and Riku and Sora are descentant of Keyblade masters so they are busy. It sucks but fate has a way with people." said Roxas."What does that mean?" said Danny."He means that everyone has a purpose in life and this is theirs. Am I right?" said Jade."Yeah but how did you understand it man? I mean most of the time we don't understand him." said Namine."I can understand this kind of stuff thanks to my dad." said Jade."Oh that makes sense I think." said Danny.The 7 walked inside of a cafe but they didn't notice that Ben was watching them as Ghostfreak.

Ben P.O.V
I flew over to Mickey and Power but he was dressed like Bob.They were sitting somewhere where they can see the entire festival.I then went back to Ben and Power said,"So do you think they are going to find Bob?"."No. I don't think so but why are you doing this? I mean Bob deserve to have some fun once in a while. I mean he deals with you in his body." I said."I am doing this Ben because of the Organization." said Power."Who is he talking about your highess?" I said.

"Organization XIII. They live off darkness due to them not having any hearts. They kidnap the three keyblade masters." said Mickey."How are they doing?" I said."Better but they are still adjusting to be out cold." said Power."So what do you need me to do?" I said."Have fun. I mean you are still just a kid and you could say that about Bob inside Power but Power needs Bob due to him not being able to help as much. So go have fun." said Mickey.I then ran off.

I then found Axel chatting to Aries.I met Aries and she is just like Axel except the whole gender thing."Ben? What are you doing here?" said Axel."Um here to help? I know that you need some advertisement for your band so who better else then Ben Ten." I said."Yeah. So what aliens are you going to pick?" said Aries."A fan favorite." I said.

I then turned Heatblast and Axel said,"Nice pick man. You really now how to heat things up!" yelled Axel.Then I saw Cloud.He stood there and he said,"Lets go man. Time for Cloud to rock out!"."You ready Heatblast?" said Aries."Yeah man. Lets make them a show." I said.

Ender P.O.V
I was sitting there in one of the chairs and I saw the organization preparing for war."You alright master? You seem occupied with something." said a grunt.I then looked at the grunt."It is nothing. I am just thinking." I said.I then looked at Zeke and Dan.I then thought,"They knew Bob but how?"."Ender! You ready?!" yelled Order."Yeah. Coming." I said.

flew down and I said,"So what is the plan?"."We are going with the army because the rest of the Organization got called in for something else. We will be able to handled those clowns include the keyblade master plus the ghost hero and the alien hero." said Zeke.

"What are they doing here?" I yelled."They are friends of our dear friend Bob." said Dan."How do you know Bob? I know Bob because of what he did to my grandfather." I said.

Zeke then grabbed me with a giant arm of darkness."Don't talk to him like that!" yelled Zeke."Let him down Zeke. He needs answers and I shall give it to him alone." said Dan."But." said Zeke."Do it now Zeke and I will put you back into the darkness." said Dan.He let me go as Dan made me follow him.

Narrator P.O.V
Power was sipping some tea made by the mouse and Power said,"This is really good Mickey. I mean I have tea made by some very powerful people but this is one of the best tea."."Thank you. I made this tea long ago for you but you don't remember this." said Mickey."I guess my age is getting to me." said Power.

"How old are you Power? I mean you said that you have been around since the birth of the universe." said Mickey."A man doesn't like to tell others his age." said Power."Are you trying to make a joke?" said Mickey."Maybe but you need to find out soon." said Power.

The two sat there and Power got a call."Who is it?" said Mickey."A sensor that I put around the island. Something is coming." said Power."Do we need the last three masters?" said Mickey."Yes. Lets get going. I am pretty sure that the spa will heal them." said Power.He then opened a portal.

The two walked in and they were in a hot spring."So when did you make this place?" said Mickey."Around the medieval era." said Power.

They found the three relaxing."You guys ready to go?" said Power.The blond one said,"Yeah. I am so ready for this."."Please calm down Ventus. We are ready Master Power." said the girl."You don't need to call me that Aqua. I mean we are both masters." said Power."Yeah Aqua. Power is the same guy from years ago. I am still lost how you didn't age at all." said the brown haired boy."Terra. It is due to him being an immortal." said Mickey."Lets get going. We need to get back." said Power.He then opened a portal and everyone went in.

Power then looked around.He was alone.He saw that the festival changed into a familiar sight.It was a really big and grand Colosseum.Power started walking around and he was surround by mooks."Put your hands up Power! We have hostages!" said a grunt."What time is it?" said Power."Um I think 6 o clock." said a grunt."Good. Time for the dragon to make his roar!" said Power.Power then was blasted by bullets.The grunts saw that his clothes were still there."Still sloppy. Dragon Punch!" said Power.Then they were all knocked out by a dragon.

Power stood there with no clothes."I better find me some clothes." said Power.He then made some clothes from the grunts and he made them to his liking.He had on a black jacket with the logo of a ancient symbol of Power which was him and it looked like the chemical symbol for an atom, a red and black ring with the same symbol, a red shirt with a black skull on it, black pants with red stripes, and red and black shoes.

Power then look in a mirror and he said,"I don't look half bad but why am I wearing red and black again?".Then he heard a voice saying,"Because of your old friend Power."."Oh yes." said Power.Power then thought,"Who was that? Oh well.Time to save Robert's friends."

Power walked into the main area and he was then surround by spikes."You fell into my trap Power just like a fool." said a voice.Then some lights shined on the arena.

Power then saw Danny trapped in prison with chains made of ectoranium, Kairi, Roxas, Jade, Sam, and Namine in regular rope that were tied up.Power then thought,"I hope Mickey found the help that I will need."."Yo Boss! I found them!" yelled a grunt.

Power then saw Mickey, Ventus, Aqua, Terra, Sora, and Riku captured."Your plan failed Power-San. I am really impressed with you. The Power I knew would never work with people. Oh I also brought you some more friends." said the voice.Power then saw Cloud, Axel, Ben, and Aries being thrown in with him."Power!" said Aries.

She hugged him and Power said," I am just happy to see that you are safe."." Well I was protect thanks to the guys." said Aries." We did our very best but we failed. I mean we got captured." said Ben."At least you guys are safe." said Power.Then he heard someone clapping."The same old Power." said the voice."Who are you?!" said Axel.Then Power froze up .

The four inside the cage saw Ender who was familiar to Ben and Axel, Zeke who blew a kiss at Aries and Axel burned it, and Bob froze up once he saw Dan."It is good to see you again Ryoku. You look well. How is life treating you? It wasn't nice for me!" said Dan."What are you doing here Daniel? I thought I KILL you!" yelled Power."You killed someone?" said Ben."It was before your time." said Power."You look like my age!" yelled Ben."Calm down man. I mean I am going to give my revenge to my dearest friend Power." said Dan.

Zeke then said,"You said that I would get Aries."."You will Zeke." said Dan."I will never go with you! I mean what you did to me. I will never go with you." said Aries.

Then Dan trapped her into a darkness rope."Aries! Let her go right now you son of a bitch!" yelled Axel."You won't be able to get anything past him Axel. I have tried countless times before but they have ended in failure." said Power."Are you sure Power?" said Cloud."Power is correct. But most of you may be asking yourself? What did Power do to little old me? I will tell you so just to make sure that you don't cause troubles. Darkness Imprisonment!" said Dan.

Then everyone was trapped in darkness except for Power."You see me and Power are childhood friends. We have been together since the beginning of the universe. Power's parents died right after he was born and my mother and father adopted him. We were best friends and in our world. We live for a long time and we all have powers. My powers didn't come until I was 16 in our world. Power's powers came in when he was found by my family. He was a star to our town and I felt like the loser younger brother. Power is older than me by a whole day. My powers came to me when I was out with my girlfriend. I have the power of darkness so I always felt cold. She died thanks to a rogue member." said Dan.

"I killed him and I was banished. Power did try but he failed. I lived in exile and I killed many forms of life so I can live. I went back to my town when I was 21. I killed many of the people who banished me include my friends, loved ones, and Power here survived. We are the only two members of our race left. We have fought for a very long time. I helped make the dinosaur go poof and also I killed some of Power's friends. So I am a man looking for revenge." said Dan.

Power then stood there and he said,"Lets go Daniel. Me and you one on one."."I would love that so lets move those friends of yours." said Dan.

He made them gone out of the arena and with the others.Power stood there and he said,"I am going to fight you with the body that I have taken for my own."."You died? I can't believe it! I wanted to kill you!" yelled Dan."I am still alive but my body needs to heal so I borrow his body. Do you want to meet him?" said Power."Yes." said Dan.

Power then turned back into Bob."Where am I?" said Bob."Bob is Power?" said the group exclude the few who knew."So why did you take in that man Bob is it?I mean he killed me and he is a loser." said Dan."He saved my life. I almost died because of him but he saved my life so I let him stay with me and he is a really sweet guy. I don't know if this Power and the Power that I know are the same guy but I don't care. Me and Power are friends and we will be friends not matter what." said Bob.

Dan then made a dark aura and he said,"I will murder you both! Come out Heartless!".Dan then made some heartless and they surround Bob."Bob!" yelled Jade.

She then broke out of the dark rope and Zeke made a grunt go toward her.She then was protect by the mouse."You broke out!?" yelled Zeke."Darkness can't hold a keyblade. Jade. Take this." said Mickey.He then handed her a sword and she said,"What is this Mickey?"."A sword made of light.It was made by Power." said Mickey.

She then freed her friends and Mickey said,"Sora and Riku! Get Roxas, Sam, Namine, Kairi, and Jade out of here! Terra, Ventus, and Aqua help me take care of them. Axel and Cloud along with Aries take down Zeke and Ben get Ender.".The teens followed the mouse but Sora didn't notice that Jade had sneaked off into the dark void.

Axel P.O.V
I was blocking some attacks with my keyblade.I looked over at Aries.She stood there and she burned her foes when they got close to her.I learned that she was a pyromancer like myself.I then saw Zeke standing there."You three finally came here to fight me." said Zeke.

He then closed the door and Cloud then started to slash him."Do you really think that hurts me?" said Zeke."No it is a distraction." said Cloud.I then threw my Conformers which are my chakrams from my organizations days.He then yelled in pain as Aries said,"Mega Inferno Ring!".

Then he was surround in fire as Cloud stood back."You two are really cute together." said Cloud.My face went red and I said,"Really?"."Yeah." said Cloud.Aries said,"Um guys.".I then saw Zeke standing there.His arm was robotic and his left side was also robotic."I am now a cyborg and I have the power of darkness like my master!" yelled Zeke.

He then summon a giant monster made of darkness and then I said,"Magma Blast!".I then fired a huge amount of magma and it burned the monster."Nice shot Axel." said Aries.My face went red as Cloud said,"I got this. Omnislash!".He then slashed the monster like crazy and then Zeke was bent over in pain."You lost this Zeke. Lets end this fight before you get hurt anymore." I said."I will not lose to you." said Zeke.

He then grab my arm and Aries said,"Axel! Let him go Zeke!"."No my love. I will make him part of me so you will love me." said Zeke.He then turned into darkness and he slimed up my arm."Fire!" I said.I then burned him off as I rub my arm."You won this round but Bob will die." said Zeke.He slither off as we ran after him.

Sora P.O.V
Me and Riku fought out several people to get everyone out.We reached the exit and I took a sigh of relief.Riku was doing a head count and he said,"Jade and Danny are missing."."Danny went to go get the plumbers. He needs to go find a phone." said Sam."That makes sense but what about Jade?" I said.

Then the Colosseum was engulfed by darkness.Riku then said,"Where is Kairi? She was here a few seconds ago. Don't tell me she.".I then stood up and I slashed the darkness."I will get in there and save them." I said.I then got a message from Mickey."Sora and Riku. I am so glad to see you boys alive. Get back in here and bring Kairi with you." said Mickey."Guess we are already half ready." said Riku."Okay lets go." I said.We then slashed the darkness bubble and we ran inside.

Jade P.O.V
I had the sword that Mickey gave me and I was knocking out foes.I got a little training for all the world experience that my dad gave me so these guys were a little problem.I then saw Kairi.She was running toward Bob's location.

I joined up with her and I said,"What are you still doing in here?"."I came here to help Bob in what ever way I can." said Kairi."Why? I mean he is just some guy." I said."But I like him." said Kairi.We ran in silence until we reached the big bubble."How are we going to break that?" said Kairi."With the power of light!" yelled a voice.

We turned around and we saw Axel, Aries, Aqua, Cloud, Mickey, Riku, Sora, Terra, and a bruised Ventus.Guess he is the one who yelled."What does he mean by that?" I said."We are going to break it with the combined powers of our keyblades but we need the 7th keyblade master." said Riku."But we don't know who the seventh one is." said Kairi."We do. It is you Kairi." said Aqua."Really?" said Sora and Kairi."Yes. You have trained with Master Mickey before correct?" said Terra."Yeah but that was to defend myself." said Kairi."You can do it Kairi." said Sora.She then made a keyblade and it was pink and white."So cool." said Ventus.

Ben P.O.V
I was standing outside the way toward the main area.The grunts that I just finished beating as Gutrot told me about Ender being here.I then saw a grunt walking toward me.I then saw Danny coming out of the grunt."Danny? I thought you were with Riku and Sora's group." I said."I came here to help you. They are waiting for you due to one of them telling Ender. I am here to help you out. Two is better than one." said Danny.

He smiled as I said,"Okay. You get in there and take a grunt and make sure that you get back.".Danny nodded as I turned into Atomix.I stood in front of the door and I said,"Nuclear Winner!"

The door knocked out most of them and I said,"Time to fight for justice! Atomic Punch!".I then knocked out the rest of them beside for Danny."Wow. That is a weird alien." said Danny.I went back to normal and I said,"You don't known the half of them.".We stood in front of the main door where Ender was.I then turned into Rath."You ready Daniel Phantom?!" I said."Yeah. Break down that door!" said Danny.

The door flew open and I saw Ender just standing there."What are you doing here?" said Ender."We are here to stop you." said Danny."I see. I am going to leave now. Good bye Ben and Danny." said Ender.He was gone as I said,"Where did he go?"."Um. We might need to get Grey Matter or Brainstorm out." said Danny."Um why Daniel?" I said.He then pointed to a machine.

I then turned into Grey Matter and I pressed some buttons.Then we saw Zeke."Get out away from there!" yelled Zeke."I got this Ben! Keep going!" said Danny.He then screamed and Zeke stood there.I then finished as I said,"Done.".

I then saw Danny being infected by Zeke.He then said,"I have my body back. What are you going to do about it Ben?"."Saving my friend." I said.I then turned into Echo Echo and I said,"Time to get you off him.".I then screamed and Zeke went off Danny and Zeke went into a puddle."Lets go." said Danny.

Jade P.O.V
The seven keyblade masters made the darkness go away and then I heard,"Stop him!".I then saw Ben as Articquana and Danny as Danny Phantom.Then Aries said,"Is that Zeke?"."Yeah and he absorbed Danny and we need to stop him." said Articquana.She then said,"Fire Ring!".Zeke was trapped in the ring, Articquana then fired a beam of ice, and Zeke pushed me into the dark portal."Jade!" yelled Danny.

I then looked around and I saw nothing.I walked around and I found some light.I looked inside and I saw Bob sitting there with the heartless attacking him."Bob?" I said.

Narrator P.O.V
Bob then looked over at Jade and he thought,"What is she doing in here?".Dan then noticed her and he said,"Is this your girlfriend Bob? I see that her being in here means that Zeke and Ender have failed me. Oh well. I will get some reward from this.".

He then trapped her in darkness and he held a sharped dark spear toward her neck."Let her go Dan!" yelled Bob."I will not Bob because you aren't the boss of me and I want to make you and that bastard you let live with you pay." said Dan.Power then said,"Fight Bob!".

Bob stood up and he made Supernova and Armageddon."Lets go!" said Bob.He then slash Dan and he turned into a blob.The darkness was gone and Bob saw his friends."Where is he?" said Mickey."I am everywhere and everything!" said Dan.

Bob then saw Dan as a giant and he said,"Time for you all to die because Darkness will be forever!".Mickey then said,"Get him!".Mickey slashed Dan's left arm, Terra and Aqua slashed the left leg, Ventus and Riku got the right leg, and Sora and Kairi got the right arm.

Dan stood there without his limbs.Ben morphed into Atomix, Swampfire, Frankenstrike, Blitzwolfer, Heatblast, Diamondhead, Rath, Wildvine, Way Big, Fourarms, Humungousaur, Shocksquatch, Gravattack, Kickin Hawk, and Bullfrag.He then attack him and then Danny strike with his ghostly wail plus some frost and plasma blasts.

Axel, Cloud, and Aries strike with fire and sword.Bob then stood there and he said,"Sorry about this Dan but it is time for you to be free from your curse. Power Strike!".He then made his swords glow and he slashed him.The swords slashed him repeatably and Bob blasted him with powerful attack and then Bob made the two swords into one."Time for the finale folks! Apocalypse!" said Bob.He slashed Dan in half and it exploded.

Dan was gone along with the fire which was holding Zeke.Mickey then turned the Colosseum back to normal.Bob then said,"Time Freeze!".Time was frozen along with everyone but Mickey."What are you doing Bob?" said Mickey.

Bob then made Power come back out."What are you doing here?" said Mickey."I want to make everyone memories of me being Power gone." said Bob."Um why?" said Power."I don't want my friends to get hurt." said Bob."I see but you must let some of them keep the memories." said Mickey."Okay. I pick Aries, Axel, Ben, and Jade." said Bob."Yes sir." said Power.Then a huge flash of light happened.

The next day at the harbor,Bob was standing there.He was waiting for Grandpa Max because they arrived here thanks to the Proto-TRUK."Where are they?" said Bob.He was looking at his phone and he heard his name.

He turned around and he saw Jade.She sat next to him."So do you remember me?" said Jade."Yep. So about Ruby." said Bob."Do you like her?" said Jade." Yeah.I do." said Bob."Why?" said Jade."She makes me feel really happy but lately I have been a dick thanks to Power but I am going to be different Bob." said Bob."So are you going to be nice to everyone?" said Jade."Yep. Don't tell anyone okay." said Bob."Okay I promise." said Jade.

She hugged the boy and Dan stood there on the water."I better get back. One day Bob. I will have my revenge on you and Power." said Dan.

Next time,
A rich girl falls for Bob.Bob makes a club that makes the student council go against him and they have some help.                       

No comments:

Post a Comment