Sunday, March 30, 2014

Pokemon Adventure part 15 Typhoon City part 1 The Start of the misadventure of Typhoon City


Bob P.O.V
We were walking into Typhoon City.Some things happen during the time between here and Magma City.One of the eggs hatched into a Dedenne and he was really cute and he made the girls in our group go nuts over him.

Stella captured a Horsea who is very loyal to everyone.Jade's Litwick evolved into a Lampent during a practice battle with Thunder.Her Meditite evolved into a Medicham during a battle with Blaze and he then hit on Grace which failed thanks to her love of Nick and then he hit on Blaze and Swampert wasn't happy with it and she also had a Dusk stone from her father who is a famous archaeologist.

We reached the city sign and Dedenne then pointed at my bag."What is wrong with him?" said Sydney."Um Bob. Your bag is glowing like the last egg is hatching!" said Hilbert.

I pulled it out then I saw a Pokemon.It was a black and red fox and then Scampers and Swampert came out of the bag."Good morning master." said the fox."You can talk? You guys hear this right?" I said."Yeah. I thought only your genetic altered Eevee and your partner could talk." said Aries."Yep. She can talk thanks to me and Scampers taking care of her." said Scampers.

"Yep. So you must be Bob. My name is Zoe but you can call me Z.I am the Pokemon known as Zoura." said Z."So do you want to be in a Pokeball or what?" I said."Well Bob. I am going to stay out of those things but I would like one and also." said Z.

She then transformed into a girl who look like a mixture of Jade and Stella."She can transform?" said Finn."Zoura are known for tricking Pokemon so this is actually normal for her." said Roy."Yep Elite Roy. I am rare because I known that I can talk and I didn't have to open my heart unlike someone." said Z.

Swampert then blasted a Bubble at me and I return him."What is with him? He is usually so chill and stuff." said Jade."Maybe he got jealous because of Z's comment." said Stella."Yep and I meant it. I mean what I say all the way because I am a great Pokemon and way better than that Mud Fish." said Z.

I then said,"Swampert is my best friend Z and I really don't like when you make fun of him."."I love him just as much you but I am not good at expressing my emotion as well as you do." said Z."I see. So you are a tsundere." said Hilbert.

"A tsundere?" said Finn, Jade, Sydney, and Aries."They like someone a lot but they can't admit so they hurt the one that they like except Z make fun of the people." said Roy."Yep. That elite got it and he is way better than you master." said Z."Time for you to return you so I can heal you at the Pokemon Center." I said.I then returned her and Stella said,"She is going to a fun new addition to the party isn't she?"."Yeah." I said.

I was healing all of my Pokemon which Nurse Joy just loved to do.I was sitting in the main lobby area and I saw Stella.She was wearing a perfume that she bought in Magma City.It didn't bother me at all as much and it smelled nice."So what are you going to do before the gym?" said Stella."Well we have that contest." I said."Yeah but I was thinking of doing that later. I mean Scarlet is going to be. I mean she is going to meet us here." said Stella."Oh fun." I said.

I then saw Roy and Aries talking."So do you think they would be a cute couple? " said Stella."Yeah. I mean they do click." I said."Yeah they do. So do you hate Z?" said Stella."No. She is just different than my other Pokemon especially the talking part." I said.

Then an Audino came over with my pokeballs."Thanks." I said.The Pokemon walked off as I said,"You ready to go?"."To where?" said Stella."To the cave of Alakazam." said Roy.

He stood there with Aries and Scarlet."Stella dear. It is good to see you again. You are still traveling with that ape but you are with the Elite Four Member Roy and the younger sister of the Magma City Gym Leader." said Scarlet."So did you catch any new Pokemon yet? I mean those two can't even compete with Lighting." I said."Ah yes. Your Mareep is well known because she defeated Floyd's Zangoose. I have capture 4 new Pokemon. Lets go outside and then you can see that they are way better than that Swampert of yours." said Scarlet.

We were outside and Scarlet said,"Come on out everyone!".Then a Jynx, Flareon, Dragonair, Emboar, Delcatty, and the most scariest Pokemon ever discovered by humanity Jigglypuff.I then started to be scared as she got close to me."Are you still afraid of this one Bob?" said Stella."Yep." I said.Aries said,"Why are you afraid of her? She is so cute.".

She was holding the Balloon Pokemon and I said,"Let it go Aries!"."Calm down Bob. She won't hurt you. She is very tame and she is a cute Pokemon." said Roy.She got Roy and Stella said,"I still don't get why you are afraid of this Pokemon?".

She was embracing her family roots as a breeder well."I was attacked by a whole group of them when I was little and my family hasn't had the best luck with them." I said."That is a weird reason for you but it is understandable." said Scarlet.

She then grab the Pokemon and I backed up."Scarlet. Stop. Bob doesn't like her so stop." said Stella.She then put the Balloon Pokemon down and she said,"I will be seeing you real soon Stella.".She walked off with her Pokemon as I said,"Thanks Stella. If you have a chance. Beat her badly for me."."Okay. So you guys ready to go?" said Stella.

Finn P.O.V
I was holding bags along with Hilbert's Machamp along with Krokorok and Infernape in the city."I can't believe we got stuck with this while you two get to relax." I said.

I then turned around and I saw Venusaur with Binacle watching us."They don't have arms to work with Finn and stop complaining." said Jade.She stood there and I said,"But it is heavy!"."And you are complaining about nothing like a little baby. I can't belive she won the coin toss." said Jade.

Her and Stella had a coin toss earlier to decide who gets to hang out with Bob before the contest and Stella won.Me and her got roped into a shopping trip because we need more supplies for the upcoming Mega Mountain and Sydney wanted us and I mean Bob to get some new clothes."So is she almost done? I mean Machamp is getting tired and he is Machamp." I said."Hilbert said soon. I mean we just have this, then we need to stop by the Poke Mart, and then we are done and then lunch." said Jade.

She then grab one of the bags and she smiled.I had a little crush on her but she likes Bob and it was very obvious."You guys ready to go?" said Sydney.She stood there and Hilbert was holding some many bags."Yep and lets go get some lunch." I said.

Bob P.O.V
We were outside the cave.The cave was next to a waterfall full of Pokemon.I was standing there and I said Stella training with Horsea.I then sent out Lighting and I said,"Okay Lighting. I am going to use you in the gym battle so lets begin.".We then practiced for a good 5 minute and then I heard Stella scream."Stella!" I yelled.

I then saw Roy handled some Kinglers with Scizor and Dusknoir while protecting Aries.I then saw Stella with Horsea being surround by a gang of Krabby."Help her out with Discharge!" I said."Yes sir!" said Lighting.She then knocked out all of them at the same time and then she started glowing."Lighting is evolving?" I said.

Then I saw a Flaaffy and I said,"You are so cool." She then hugged me as Stella said,"Horsea Water Gun and then Smokescreen.".One of the Krabby was blinded and then Stella said,"Ice Beam and then Tackle!".The Krabby was knocked out as Horsea glowed."Is he evolving as well?" said Aries.

Then we saw a Seadra."Awesome. Guess that Seadra is like you Stella. You two are both strong." I said.Her face went red as Roy said,"You guys ready to go in?"."Yeah. I want to see this Alakazam." I said.

We walked in and I let Lighting hang out with Thunder due to her begging.Aries stayed with the Pokemon and Roy begged me to let him stay with her so I let him.

Me and Stella plus Seadra walked into the cave.We started talking about stuff."So what are you afraid of Stella? I mean you know what am I afraid of." I said."Um losing all of my Pokemon, my friends, bugs, and ghosts."said Stella."Makes sense." I said.

Seadra then said,"Get back Mistress Stella and Master Bob!".He then fired a Water Gun at a Pokemon.I then saw it was a Phanpy."Stop. This one didn't do anything to hurt us." I said.He followed me and I went over to the Long Nose  Pokemon and I learned that it was a she and she was hurt by the Dragon Pokemon.

I then pulled out a potion and I healed it.The Phaney looked around and she ran off and Stella said,"Is she going to be alright?"."Yeah. Return Seadra. I don't have enough potion for every Pokemon we find. I hope Roy figure that out." I said.

We followed the Pokemon and we found her next to the Alakazam."What are you humans doing in here?" said the Pokemon."We aren't here to hurt you I think. What are we doing here Bob?" said Stella."Well Phanpy here ran away before I could give her this." I said.

I then gave her a ribbon and she thanked me."Thank you Human but leave." said Alakazam."Okay. We are going right Bob?" said Stella."Yeah. Bye Phanpy." I said.

I then sensed a evil Pokemon from Team Hyde above the Long Nose Pokemon and it was about to use Rock Tomb.The attack went onto her and I blocked it with my back.

Alakazam then knocked out the attacking Pokemon and he noticed me being in pain and Stella next to me."Why did you that? You are a human! That Pokemon was yours!" said Alakazam."No it wasn't .Bob would never hurt any Pokemon. The Pokemon that he has captured on his journey joined him and he didn't hurt any Pokemon on his journey." said Stella.

"Why should I believe you female? I mean you could be just defending your boyfriend. If he is a real man. He should let me read him." said Alakazam."Lets go then." I said.

I stood up and Stella helped me as Alakazam read my mind.Alakazam then said,"Phanpy. Do you like these humans?"."YepThey are way different from those others." said Phanpy.Then he pulled out two Pokeballs with his powers.

They enter them and I said,"I guess I got two new Pokemon."."Sweet. Lets get back." said Stella.Then Alakazam came out and he said,"We need to go help some Pokemon who live near by the cave. You and your friends were attacked by some water Pokemon earlier correct? The ecosystem is out of whack thanks to Magmortar and Rhyperior. They are attacked a village of Shinx and Drilbur. We should get going."."Okay but we need to get to our friends first." I said.

Roy P.O.V
Me and Aries were talking as Lighting was keeping an eye on Thunder while he was sleeping."So do you think Bob and Stella are going to be a thing or do you think Bob and Jade are going to be a thing?" said Aries."Um I have known Bob and Stella for years now. I am thinking they should be one but Bob and Jade have some great chemistry." I said.

"So do you think Finn likes Jade?" said Aries."Maybe. I mean Finn is a weird boy." I said."You two founded the Pokemon Action Squad back at the Academy correct?" said Aries."Yep. I asked him kindly and he said yes." I said."You two must be great friends." said Aries."We are." I said.

Then I saw Lighting fighting off some Golbats."What are her moves again?" said Aries."I have an idea. You wake up Thunder." I said.She was trying to wake up the Pokemon and I said,"Lighting use Discharge!".She then shocked the bats and Thunder woke up."What happened here?" said Bob.

He stood there with Stella and an Alakazam."You caught him?" said Aries."Yep after Bob saved an Phanpy from harm." said Stella."Sweet." I said.

Then Lighting glowed again."Is she evolved after just evolving?" said Aries."We trained a lot for the Gym." said Bob.She was now an Ampharos and Thunder then noticed her."Looks like you have another couple on your hand." said Stella.I then said,"So what are we doing now?"."We first need to make a call. I'll explain to you what we need to do." said Bob.He then text Jade to meet us down here.

Jade P.O.V
We were at lunch.We dropped the bags at the Pokemon Center and Finn was thanking the many Pokemon Gods."Guess someone is happy." I said."Yeah. I mean my arms are thanking me."said Finn."Maybe we should have helped you." said Hilbert."No really?" said Finn.

I then saw him getting hit with a leafy whip by Venusaur."Guess someone wants you to stop with this." said Sydney."I get it." said Finn.

He started drinking his drink and I got some texts."So who is it from?" said Hilbert."My dad and Bob." I said.My dad is very well known in the Pokemon world due to him finding a lot of gems and stuff like that."What did Frank say?" said Sydney."He said for me meet him in Love Town once we finished up here." I said."I think a plane can take us there." said Hilbert."So what did Bob say?" said Finn."He said for us to meet the others over by the cave." I said."Lets get going then." said Sydney.

Bob P.O.V
I saw the others and Finn saw Alakazam."You caught the legendary Alakazam!" yelled Finn."Yes I did. I mean I saved him and his friend from a Pokemon who was capture by Team Hyde." I said."Yes he did." said Alakazam."You can talk?" said Hilbert."It is due to his powerful psychic powers. Am I correct?" said Aries.

He then nodded his head as Sydney said,"So are we doing here again?"."We are here to save some Drilbur and Shinx." said Roy.I then saw a Magmar and Rhydon chasing a Shinx and Drilbur."Lets go Supernova!" I said.

The sword came out and I said,"What are your moves Zam?".I pulled out my pokedex and it said,"Alakazam knows Psychic, Psycho Cut, Psybeam, Shadow Ball, Future Sight, Psyshock, Hidden Power ,Hyper Beam, Rest, Dream Eater, Hypnosis, Dazzling Gleam, Giga Impact, Energy Ball, Focus Blast, Sunny Day, Rain Dance, Fire Punch, Ice Punch,Thunder Punch, Solar Beam, and Thunder."."Wow.He is very strong." said Finn."Yes I am and you all can call me Brian." said Brian."Lets go with Sacred sword on Rhydon and then Rain Dance and Hidden Power!" I said.

The two were knocked out as I return them.I walked over to them and the Flash Pokemon said,"Please help usI mean you captured Brian and they need your help."."What are they saying?" said Jade."They need us to help their leaders correct?" I said."NoOur leaders have been captured by the leaders of the Magmars and Rhydons and their kids are fighting the leaders." said Drilbur."We need to go." I said.

They followed me.I then saw most of the huts being burned and most of the Pokemon hurt."Jade and Stella. You guys come with me. Finn, Sydney, Roy, Aries, and Hilbert helped the town people." I said.We then ran off into the village.

Finn P.O.V
I saw that Roy's Floatzel, Aries's Poliwrath, Sydney's Rotom in its water form, and Hilbert's Clawitzer taking care of the fires.Roy's Dusknoir, Goodra, and Eelektoss fighting some Magmortars, Aries's Pangoro and Hitmonchan fighting some Rhyperiors, and Sydney's Magnezone and Hilbert's Machamp taking care of a Magmortar.

I then saw the four healing some Pokemon."Finn! Go find some of the Pokemon. They ran into the forest!" yelled Hilbert."Got it!" I said.I ran into the forest and I saw the Pokemon being surrounded by some Houndooms and Boldores."Everyone come out!" I yelled.

My Pokemon came out and Infernape took care of the Boldores along with Venusaur using her powerful Vine Whips, Razor sharped Leaves, and her Sleep Powder makes everyone fall asleep.

I then saw Krokorok handing most of the Houndooms and I saw Binacle protecting the Pokemon with Double Team and Water Gun.I then saw a giant Houndoom and I said,"Binacle! Hydro Pump!".He then blasted Houndoom and then he started glowing."Are you evolving?" I said.I then saw a Barbarcle."Awesome. Lets get going. Everyone grab one and put it on Venusaur!" I said.

They followed my command and then as Venusaur walked off with Infernape and Krokorok.I saw Barbarcle standing there.He was burned and I pulled out a Burn Heal and I gave it to him."Thank you Finn." said Barbarcle."I can hear you like Bob can with Swampert, Scampers, Z, and Brian." I said."Yes and call me Bruce." said Bruce."Lets get going then." I said.We ran after them.

Bob P.O.V
I saw a Luxray and Excadrill fighitng a really strong Magmarotar and Rhyperior."What are we going to do? They look like they are really strong." said Jade."I have an idea." I said.

I then grab Thunder, Universe, Selena, Nick, Scampers, Razor, Garchomp or Drake, Tyranitar, Frogadier, Gengar, Brian, and Swampert's ball and I said,"Lets help them out! Stella and Jade go find the others and bring them down here now.".They ran off as Stella gave me a hug and then Jade did as well.

I then sent them out and I healed the two Pokemon."What are you doing here humanThis doesn't involve you at all!" yelled the Blast Pokemon.He then blasted me with intense fire.I stood there and I said,"That isn't the point. I am different from other humans.Time for you to face my power .Thunder power yourself up with Thunder and then Close Combat, Universe Hurricane and Air Slash plus Dragon Pulse, Selena Aura Cannon, Nick Psycho Cut and Psychic strike with Close Combat, Razor and Drake Draco Meteor, Tyranitar Earthquake, Frogadier Hydro Pump plus Surf, and Gengar Shadow Ball and Double Team!".They followed my orders and the two Pokemon that weren't mine were impressed.

Then the two evil Pokemon knocked most of them out with a Sunny Day and Solar Beam  combo.I only had Scampers, Drake, Swampert, and Brian left."I am so sorry you guys." I said."They will forgive you Bob. We all love you and we will fight for you not matter what." said Brian."Yeah." said Scampers.

Drake then agreed as I said," mTime to finish this. Mega Evolve!". The Mach Pokemon and the Psi Pokemon evolved as I said,"Draco Meteor and then Dragon Claw and then Outrage. Psychic Strike. Swampert Hydro Arm! Scampers Eevee strike!".They knocked out the two and I said,"You guys were awesome. Now return.".

I then return all of them and I fell down.I felt really tired.I then saw Luxray plus Excadrill."I am so sorry. I know you guys wanted to beat him but I wanted to protect you guys." I said.They enter two pokeballs and I said,"Guess I got four new Pokemon today.".

I then saw the group."Bob! What happened?" said Finn."I won." I said.I was out cold.

I woke up in a Pokemon Center and I saw Z there."Bob! You are awake.Thanks the gods!" said Z.She then hugged me and I said,"How long was I out?"."About 5 hours. The contest was postponed thanks to a wild Pokemon aka me." said Z."Thanks but don't do it again." I said.

She then turned into Stella/Jade."So where is the real Stella and Jade plus the others? And don't do that." I said."I hate you so much." said Z.

She transformed into a girl.She had black hair with red highlights.She had on a black cap with a red stripe around it. She had on a red shirt with a black jacket which looked like mine, she had black and red skirt, and red and black sandals."What is with the red and the black?" I said."Coming for you. That is a insult. I like the colors." said Z."At least change yourself to not look me but female." I said.

She wore all black but she kept the red highlights in her hair."That's better so can you answer my question?" I said."They went to go get you some flowers. I mean your aura healed you faster than a normal trainer. A normal trainer would have been here in five days but you are very special." said Z.

She then stood up and she said,"You also got a call from your mom. I answer it for you."."What did she say?" I said." She wants you to be in Love Town in two days. She is getting re married." said Z."She is? I am so happy." I said."I thought you would be mad." said Z."I love my mom more than anyone Z and I am really happy for her because that bastard she was with earlier is dead to me." I said.

Next time,
Bob and Stella team for the Typhoon City Contest, then him and Jade team up for the gym, and some other stuff include the flight to Love Town.   

No comments:

Post a Comment