Thursday, March 20, 2014

Powerful Power one off The Hero


A boy stood outside of a tower.He had black hair which look like a chick magnet, he had two swords on his back, one sword was a red blade while the other was a blue blade, he had a pair of black headphones with the letter P written in red, he was wearing a black jacket with a red shirt under it, he had a black and red ring resting on his right hand with the letter P on it, black pants with his phone in his pocket, and he had black and red tennis shoes.He then looked out and he saw nothing."I hate it here." said the boy.

He then saw the owner of the tower.He had gray hair and he was very old."Son. I know that you hate it here but you would have been like your home was. Destroyed and gone." said the man."I don't care about that! You promise me if you can find a way to save them, you will tell me." said the boy."I found a way but you won't like it." said the man."What ever it is. I will do it Doctor. I will save them." said the boy."Follow me then." said the Doctor.

The boy then followed the doctor toward a room fulled with books."You will have to travel to different dimensions to find the pieces of the Gods. You will be facing off incredible foes to save your friends and loved ones. I saved you because you remind me of my son who died doing the same thing that you are trying to do right now. I don't want you to be like him. He died for this." said the doctor.

The boy then looked at the map and he memorize it."You have a right to be worried about me Doctor and I give you that but I need to save them. I made a lot of good friends and I was about to ask out the girl of my dreams. I need to get her back from those bastards." said the boy."Okay. You have your ship?" said the doctor."Yep. I am ready to go." said the boy.

He stood at the door and he said,"Sam. I will always like you because what you did for me. You saved me from being an lifeless being. I will never stop thanking you."."I like you as well Bob. Good luck." said Sam.

Bob walked toward the hanger.He then turned on a light and he saw his ship.It was black with red stripes."I can't believe that he saved you as well girl. I can't thank that old man enough for what he was done for us." said Bob.

He the opened his phone.He then look at his friends.They were having fun at the local amusement park.Bob then notice the girl he was about to ask out smiling.She had red hair and red eyes."I will save you Ruby. I promise you that." said Bob.He then enter his ship and he started it up.He drove out of the tower and he flew around.

After wandering aimlessly for what seems like days, he found the first world.It look like just his earth except he wasn't born here.This place is holding a piece of the gods and Bob was going to find it by any needs necessary.

He then flew toward the planet but he was stopped by the Empire.They were like the dictators of the multiverse and Doctor Sam Darwin wasn't their biggest fan."What are you doing? This planet is off limits due to there being a piece of the gods on there." said one of them.Bob didn't answer them but he pressed a button to turn the ship into his armor.

Bob stood there and he said,"I am going to get here and you aren't going to stop me."."Fine Punk. Time for you to face the empire!" said a different one.They started to blast him.He dodged them all and he pull out his swords."Lighting Swirl!" said Bob.He made the swords go around in a circle and it made lighting.It shocked all of them and Bob smiled."Now if you need me." said Bob.

He was then blasted in the back and he very quickly plummeted toward the earth.Bob then made the ship into a smaller armor.He kept falling."I failed you all." said Bob.He then crashed into a clearing in the small town of Mural.

He woke up to a dog.It was licking him.Bob stood up and he looked around.He was in a house.He then found a mirror.He saw that his swords went back into his phone and he was wearing his red shirt along with black pants only.He was missing his ring, medallion, headphones, shoes, and jacket."Where am I?" thought Bob.

He then sat down on the couch and the dog jumped on him."He is awake!!" barked the dog.I hate some of my powers and I can understand animals because of it.

A girl walked in.She had sliver hair and blue eyes.She was wearing a sliver dress which made her even pretty."So you are awake? My name is Stella Polar." said Stella."The name is Bob. So where are my things?" said Bob."Oh those. I put them in my room so that my brother doesn't get his grubby hands. So why were you out cold in the woods?" said Stella."Do you know of the Empire?" said Bob."Not really." said Stella."Then never mind then. I came here from another town but I fell asleep in the woods nearby your house. I thank you for saving me from those wild animals." said Bob."You are welcome. So what are you doing here?" said Stella."I am looking for something. Can I borrow your shower Stella?" said Bob."Um sure Bob." said Stella.Bob then grab his stuff and he ran toward the shower.

He then opened his phone to see that Sam had called him.He called him and he heard,"I can't believe you!"."What did I do this time Sam?" said Bob."You brought all of the Piece of the Gods to where you are! I mean people will try to kill you!" yelled Darwin."Easy Darwin. I am here in a girls house so she will be confused on who I am talking too." said Bob."So you got over Ruby?" said Darwin."No. She will be my love forever." said Bob."I see then. I am also hear to tell you about this. This Earth is the exactly same of your Earth." said Darwin."So she could be here?!" said Bob."Yes but don't get your hopes that high." said Darwin."I will call you later." said Bob.He then turned off his phone and he entered the shower.

He then put on his jacket and shoes as Stella said,"Where are you going?"."To complete my mission. I thank you for your hospitality but I must be going." said Bob.

He then open the door and he bumped into a girl."Ow! What the hell?!" said the girl.The girl had bright red hair and she look like a model."Ruby?" said Bob."Bob? You are alive." said Ruby.She then hugged Bob and Stella said,"How do you know him Ruby?"."He is from my Earth." said Cindy."Wait? You are from a different universe?" said Stella."Yep. So you know about this stuff Stella?" said Bob."Yep. I found Ruby in the same way I found you." said Stella."You live with people from other dimension?" said Bob."Yep. I stay here because of what happened. I even go to school." said Ruby.

Bob then made the girl of his dreams let him go and he said,"I better go find the piece."."Do you need some help? I mean Mural is a big town." said Stella."We would love to help." said Ruby.Bob then looked at her and she said,"You need some help with this Bob because this is different from our town."."Okay fine but I will protect the both of you with my life." said Bob.

Bob was walking with the two girls and he felt like he was being watched."So Bob? What were you in the other universe?" said Stella."A fallen angel." said Bob."He was like the Team here except he always works alone for some reason." said Ruby."I hate working with others. They question my style." said Bob."What is your style?" said Stella."I use a free flow fighting style so my foe doesn't expect my next shot." said Bob."Cool." said Stella.Bob's phone then started beeping."We are here." said Ruby.

They were in front of the museum.They walked in and Stella said,"So what are we looking for again?"."A piece of the God. It is known to hold ultimate power in each piece." said Bob."And how do you know this?" said Ruby."Remember Dr.Universe? He saved me from being turned into dusts." said Bob."You are working with him? I thought you hated him for what he did to your family." said Ruby."I want to save you so I decide to work for the enemy so I can bring you back." said Bob."That is so sweet. Were you two dating?" said Stella.The two looked at each other and Ruby said,"Just close friends right?"."Yeah." said Bob.

They found the piece.It glowed a very bright color."So that is it?" said Stella."Block your eyes. I got this." said Bob.Bob then made his eyes covered with some sunglasses.Then he was blasted back by an explosion. He then saw a man who looked like a TV hunter stood there."I found another piece." said the man.

Bob then made his sword which was the blue one or Universe."You stay right there or you will be cut into pieces." said Bob."You must be that boy who brought all of the pieces here. My name is Jack T Hunter and I am collect these pieces for my master." said Jack.Bob then notice no one around."Okay. Time to make myself Power." said Bob.He then made himself glow.

He stood there with a black tux with a red background and a gold tie.He then made his ship into an extra set of armor which covered his face.He look like a robot but black and red.Bob then rushed toward the piece but he was blasted back.He felt pain as he saw Jack grab the piece."I got two. Only 14 left." said Jack.

He then started glowing."What is happening?" said Jack.Jack grew two extra arms and a pair of wings."I am now the Hunter. Time to hunt you down!" said Hunter.He then blasted Bob who said,"Power Barrier.".He then made a barrier and Hunter said,"I will hunt you down if it is the last thing I do.".He then made the ceiling crash on him.

Stella and Ruby made it outside."We made it. I am so happy." said Stella."Where is Bob?" said Ruby.Then they saw Hunter."Is that Bob?" said Stella.Hunter then notice Ruby and he grab her."She will be perfect bait." said Hunter."Stella! Find Bob!" yelled Jade.Stella ran back inside the museum.

She found Bob under some rocks.She tried to get them off of him but Bob said,"Get out of here Stella. I need you and Ruby safe."."Ruby was captured by something." said Stella.Bob then broke the rubble and he said,"Where did he go?"."Toward the Peace Tower." said Stella."Which is?" said Bob."Look on your map. That suit probably has a map right? So use it." said Stella.

He then pressed something on his arm."I got it. Thanks Stella. I owe you one." said Bob."Okay I want you to ask out Ruby." said Stella."What?!" said Bob."You two are multidimensional lovers. You two should be together." said Stella."Okay. I'll try." said Bob.He flew out of there.

He found the Police outside of the tower.Ruby was being holding in a net."What are we going to do? That girl is serious danger." said a cop.His name is Rob.Rob has a new cop on the force and he had blond hair."We can just send some men inside Rob. That freak isn't really paying attention on us." said a cop.He was a older cop and he was really fat and he had long brown hair."But Chief. She could die." said Rob." Rob. She will be fine." said the Chief.

Bob then jumped in front of them and the Chief said,"What are you doing kid?"."Shut up Tubby." said Bob.He then jumped on the tower and he ran up it.Bob then jumped up and he blasted Hunter who was holding the two pieces.Bob then grab them and he placed them in a bag.He freed Ruby who hugged him."Thanks for saving me Power." said Ruby.

Bob then flew down and he heard Hunter yelled,"Get back here with my power!".He then flew after Bob and he then made Ruby let go.He made her a parachute and Bob said,"Dragon Punch!".He then punched Hunter back as Ruby fell to the ground."Who is that guy?" said the Chief."Power." said Ruby.Bob then stood there and he said,"Blizzard Breath!".He then froze Hunter and he crashed into the ground.

Bob then flew down and Rob said,"Thanks for the assist."."You are welcome." said Bob."So what is your name?" said the fat chief.Bob then put his hand on his head and he said,"My name is Power and I will save you from anyone who messed with the order.".Bob then thought,"Especially when they have a piece of the gods."

The next day,Ruby and Stella were in class."So where is Bob going?" said Stella."He is probably finding the rest of the pieces." said Ruby.Then class started."Welcome back students. I hope you enjoy your spring break. Today we have a new student. He is joining us from Infinite. You can come in." said the teacher.The door then opened and Stella said,"Do you think?"."Yeah." said Ruby.

Bob walked in.He was wearing the school uniform.It was black and it had a golden tie."My name is Robert Percival X but I like to be called Bob." said Bob.

Next time,
Bob faces off against some local villains.    

No comments:

Post a Comment