Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Pokemon Adventure part 3 Team Hyde

The beginning will be Narrator POV.

Narrator P.O.V
In a power plant,Team Hyde members were in there and they were abusing Pokemon with their whips.The member who lost to Bob a week ago was abusing 6 Pokemon at once.

Then the commander came over to him.He had a blue hair and a black uniform.He had the team logo on it and it was the letter H."What are you doing Ian? You have shown me that you really believe in the cause." said the man."Thank you master Proton. What do you need me for?" said Ian." Ah yes. That trainer whom you lost to is coming by here with his girlfriend. You will be captured them to shut them up." said Proton."Yes sir." said Ian.

Then one of the Pokemon blast an attack on them and they all ran off.Ian was about to go after them."Don't worry about it Ian. They will return." said Proton.

Bob P.O.V
I was walking with Stella on route 2.We stayed in Roman City longer than I thought due to a thing which I don't want to remember.We stopped because Togepi want to play.I sat there drinking some water when I fell over."Bob!" said Stella.She helped me up and I said,"I'm alright. But what made me fall?".

I then notice a group of Pokemon there.I saw a shiny Honedge, Elekid, Noibat, Castform, a female Combee, and a female Espurr."Hey Bob. Do you think these Pokemon lives here?" said Stella."Um nope." I said.

I then notice Power coming out of his Pokeball."What are you doing Power?" said Stella.Power was talking to the six Pokemon."Do you remember a grunt from Team Hyde Bob?" said Power." Yeah. So do these guys and girls know him?" I said."They were abuse by him but they learned about you due to him. He talks about you a lot." said Power."Um thanks I think." I said."What are they doing here?" said Stella."They want Bob to defeat the Team Hyde base near by." said Power."Really? Why me?" I said.

I told Stella to get lunch ready with the help of the Castform, Combee, and Espurr.I was sitting with the three other Pokemon and Selena was there."We need you to free our brother and sisters." said Elekid."Um what do you mean?" I said."What Elekid means isWe were taken by them from our loved ones because they killed themWe want them to leave so that the Pokemon there can live their lives in peace." said Honedge."I see. So who is their leader?" I said."A man known as ProtonHe is very weird due to him looking like a girl." said Noibat.

"Okay.Stella. I am going to be gone for a while." I said."Where are you going?" said Stella."I am going to help these three save their friends." I said."Are you sure? I mean we could go get Officer Jenny." said Stella."Team Hyde will notice them and they will be gone along with the Pokemon. I am going to go in alone. If I don't come back in thirty minutes,call the police and tell them to track my Pokedex signal or my pokegear signal." I said.I then followed the three Pokemon with my bag.

I then pull out my town map.We were in front of the Draco Plant.This Plant used to power up Ryoku until Mono City's gym leader made a extreme powerful source for the entire region.It was powered down and it was abandoned until now.

I then saw the three Pokemon.They look at a little hole."Is that how you escaped? " I said.They nodded as I said,"Do you have another way in?".

I then followed them and I saw a open door."Where does this lead to?" I said."It leads to the locker room for the female grunts." said Elekid."Um I am a boy you know that right?" I said."Yes but you can sneak in there and then sneak into the men's locker room." said Honedge."I see nothing wrong with this plan whatsoever." I said."You are the worst at sarcasm Bob." said Noibat.

I then sneaked in.I then looked inside and I saw no girls whatsoever.I walked in and then I opened the door.I notice no grunts out there and I sneaked into the males locker room with the three Pokemon.

I put my regular outfit into my bag and I put on one of the spare uniform which fit me just right.I had my bag on me and the three Pokemon hid inside there.I was in pain from their combined weight.I walked out into the main area.I then barfed a little as I saw the other grunts abusing the Pokemon.

I then found the power switch to free all the Pokemon.I let Elekid out of my bag and I pull out my Pokedex and it said,"Elekid's moves are Thunder Punch, Protect, Thunder, and Focus Punch."."Great moves. Thunder Punch." I said.The electric Pokemon followed my command and the Pokemon were free.

I was then surround by grunts."Um I am new?" I said.They sent out tons of Zubats, Rattata, Grimer, and Purrloins."Oh now. I am surround.What ever should I do? Oh I know.Lets go Power, Nick, Selena, Aaron, Honedge, and Noibat!" I said.The 6 Pokemon then joined Elekid and I said,"Attack!".I then sent a quick text to Stella just in cause this doesn't work.

Stella POV
I was with the three other Pokemon.I was sitting with Togepi.I was playing with her in my lap when my pokegear rang.I grab it and it was from Bob."He probably got himself into trouble again." I said."Yeah StellaThat idiot is always getting into trouble." said Togepi.The text said to call the police."Come on Togepi. We need to get going." I said."Bob can get out of this messI mean he has done this before and he has gotten out of itSo don't worry about him." said Togepi.I then ran off as the three Pokemon followed me.

Bob was here and I could tell due to the Pokemon running around the area and the people chasing them were from Team Hyde."So where is Bob?" I said.I then notice a light on the top floor."Do you think he is up there?" I said.Then Espurr said,"He is up thereI sense Bob up there with the man who was running the plantHe is an very evil man.".I then sent out Rose and Destiny and I told them to help Combee round up the Pokemon.I went inside with Espurr and Togepi.I then called the police and I was grabbed by a grunt.

Bob P.O.V
I was sitting in a chair and I was tied up.Proton stood there with some chemicals.I then looked over and I saw my Pokemon tied up as well beside for Elekid and Honedge.They were hiding in the room.Proton then said,"You have cause some very big trouble for me."."So? I free them so you can't abuse them and I also defeated several grunts with only three Pokemon that I don't even own so put that in your hat which is bad." I said.

He then punched me and I said,"Ouch."."You are quite annoying so lets shut your hope with this." said Proton.He then grab a pink chemical and I said,"So you are giving me some drink?"."No this is a chemical to make you into a very loyal grunt." said Proton.

Then the door opened.I saw Stella and she was being held by Ian."Stella! What are you doing here?!" I yelled."Oh. Is this your girlfriend?" said Proton.My face went red and Ian said,"Why is she your girlfriend?"."Shut up Ian. Lets test this chemical on her instead." said Proton.I then said,"No. Let me be your guinea pig and you will let her go."."Bob." said Stella.

Proton smiled as he walked over to me."Welcome to Team Hyde Bob!" said Proton.Then Elekid attack Proton with a very strong Thunder Punch.The chemical then flew in the air and it landed safely.Honedge then freed me and the other Pokemon."Thanks you guys." I said.

The sword then nod his head and Elekid went into the wall because of Proton.He had Sandshrew infront of him."You might as well give up or I will hurt Stella with my Sandshrew." said Proton.I then said,"Lets battle Proton! If I win,you leave me and Stella alone."."What does Master Proton get if he wins?" said Ian."My loyalty." I said."Deal." said Proton.

Stella went over to me as I picked Honedge and Elekid for the double battle against Proton's Koffing and Sandshrew."Are you sure about this Bob? I mean I don't want you to lose." said Stella."When have I lost?" I said."All the time." said Stella."I can win this Stella." I said."Are you sure though? I mean you kinda of rush into this battle." said Stella."I got this Stella. You ready Proton?" I said."Yes." said Proton.

I stood there and I had the Pokedex read Honedge."Honedge knows Shadow Sneak, Sacred Sword, Flash Cannon, and Shadow Claw." said the Pokedex."Awesome." I said.

"Tackle and then Slash! Sludge Bomb!" said Proton."Protect!" I said.The Electric Pokemon then blocked the attack and I said,"Focus Punch and Sacred Sword!".The two then worked together and they knocked out Sandshrew."Lets go Skorupi!" said Proton.

The Scorpion Pokemon came out and it scared Elekid."Why is he like that?" said Stella."He is scared of my little Skorupi. You might as well give up." said Proton."I won't because Elekid can beat that bug with his powerful punches!" I said."Oh well. Pin Missile!" said Proton.

Elekid stood there frozen and I said,"Block that with Thunder Punch.".He then took the attack and I said,"You can do this Elekid!".He was frozen in fear and I said,"Why aren't you listen to me?!"."He is in fear Bob. You have lost." said Proton."I still have Honedge!" I said."Pin Missiles swarm on that sword!" said Proton.

The sword was hit with so many spikes."Honedge!" I yelled.The sword was on his last breath."End that sword with Tackle!" yelled Proton.Elekid then blocked the attack."Huh?" I said.Then myPokedex  rang,"Elekid learned Close Combat."."Okay. Elekid Close Combat and if you can put Thunder Punch plus Focus Punch!" I said.The Electric Pokemon then knocked out both poison types."Now Thunder!" I said.He then shocked Ian and Proton out cold.I hugged the Pokemon who jumped into my arms.

I stood outside with Stella."I can't believe you did that. Sometimes Bob,I mean you almost died." said Stella."I did it to protect them." I said.I pointed to Elekid, Honedge, Noibat, and Espurr who were talking with the other Pokemon."Why do you think Team Hyde wanted them?" said Stella."No clue." I said.

Then Power walked over."Um Bob. The three Pokemon that you just fought with want to join our journey." said Power."I don't mind do you Stella?" I said."I would like more company." said Stella."Okay. You guys can join Bob!" yelled Power.

Then I fell over from the three Pokemon."Thanks you guys." I said.Then Elekid said,"Can I have a nickname Bob?"."Um sure. You are Thunder. Honedge you can be Armageddon, and Noibat Universe." I said."I like the name ArmageddonIt will make my enemy feel and feel terror when they face me." said Armageddon."

I then capture the three and I kept Power out.I saw Stella with Espurr.She captured Espurr."Guess Espurr grew on you." I said."Yes and she is really sweet and she will help in my contest with her powers." said Stella.I then said,"Guess we are off then."

We were walking to Legend Town.I didn't tell Stella or the cops this but I took that strange pink formula from the lab.I was going to have my friend in Mono City check it out so I can find out why did they make it.I later learned what happens really soon.

Next time,
Legend.The town fulled of history and new rivals.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment