Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Pokemon Adventure part 4 New rivals and history


Bob P.O.V
I was trained with Universe outside the Legend Town Pokemon Center.Stella had some stuff to do at the Daycare here in town so she left me all alone.

Universe knew the move Boomburst, Hurricane, Dragon Pulse, and Air Slash.She was a powerful Pokemon and I did just say she.I then made Selena and Thunder throw logs into the air so we can practice Air Slash."Ready you guys?" I said."Yes Bob!" yelled the two."Okay Universe! Air Slash!" I said.

We hit all the logs but one which flew off and it hit an wild Arbok.The snake attack Universe which that dragon blasted her with a Boomburst."Good job Universe." I said.

I return the two Pokemon who helped with training as Universe said,"Thanks masterI am always trying my best."."Yep and that is really good but you don't need to push yourself." I said."I will be fine BobI promise you that." said Universe.

We walked into the Pokemon Center and I saw a man hitting on Nurse Joy.He had black eyes and brown hair and he look like he trained his Pokemon very well."Ah Nurse Joy. You just finished examining that Pokemon, you can examine me too." said the man.

He was then hit with a Poison Jab by the Toxic Mouth Pokemon and he was dragged off.I then walked up to Nurse Joy and I said,"Who was that guy?"."That was the former Pewter City Gym Leader." said Nurse Joy."You mean Brock Harrison? I heard about him traveling with Ash Ketchum. Is he here?" I said."You haven't heard did you?" said Nurse Joy."Hear what?" I said."Ash Ketchum is Dead." said Nurse Joy."Really?" I said."Yes. It was very tragic." said Nurse Joy.I then gave her my Pokemon as the door opened.

I saw Stella walking in."Hey Bob. Did you see that Croagunk carrying that man too?" said Stella."Yeah. That was Brock Harrison. The former Pewter City gym leader. Did you know Ash died?" I said."Yeah. I knew for a while because one of my friends was friends with him." said Stella."And you didn't tell me this because?" I said.

"You really don't handled death well." said Stella."What do you mean?" I said."Here is one. You always had to save your friends in that one game that you played back at the academy." said Stella."So? Thst game was really hard." I said.

I then grab my Pokemon and Stella said,"Hey Bob.bDo you mind being my boyfriend?".My face went red as I thought,"Is Stella asking me out?"." Um why are you asking this?" I said."Remember my old friend? She is here in town. I told her that I had a boyfriend and since we are traveling together do you mind being my boyfriend?" said Stella."Yes." I said.She then hugged me as Nurse Joy said,"Ah young love."

We were holding hands toward a cafe.I was enjoy every moment until we reached the cafe.I saw a girl wearing a green bandana.It was May Maple.I remember seeing her on TV when Stella forced me to watch contests.She also traveled with Ash."So you must be Bob? My name is May." said May."I know. I have seen a contest and I compete in a couple." I said."You are a coordinator? I thought you would be a trainer like my little brother." said May.

"Where is Max?" said Stella."He is training for the Pixie Badge with Paul. You remember Paul right?" said May."Yeah. Wasn't he the guy Ash defeated in the Sinnoh League?" I said."Yep. He joined our group of friends." said May.

She then looked at us and she said,"So how did you two meet?"."Me and Bob meet at the Academy. He was in some of my contest class. I taught him everything he knows." said Stella."Not everything." I said."You two are so cute together. I mean you two are like Romeo and Juliet except not dead." said May."So how do you two know each other?" I said.

"I use to live in Petalburg City like May except my dad wasn't the gym leader. I moved out here to Ryoku because my mom got me a chance to go to the Academy which is where I met you Bob. I later learned that my mom moved out here and she told me about your mom." said Stella."I see." I said.The two girls talked as I ignore them.

I was walking toward the Gym when I saw a Pokemon.It was a Magnemite.I then noticed its trainer.It was a girl.She had black hair and it look like Stella's hair.She was very pretty.She then noticed me and she said,"Magnemite. Thunder on that boy!" said the girl.I then dodged the attack by the Magnet Pokemon and I said,"Calm down."."You look like a trainer. Lets battle." said the girl.

She then had Magnemite there."Okay then. Lets go Aaron!" I said.The Iron Armor Pokemon came out and the girl said,"That weak little thing couldn't beat anything."."You don't know anything." I said."Okay then Sonic Boom." said the girl."Dodge and then Iron Head!" I said.Aaron then dodged and then the girl said,"Hyper Beam!"."Protect!" I said.Aaron then got blasted and I ran after him.I found him and he was knocked out.

I walked back as the girl said,"What did I tell you? You lost."."I still have some more." I said.The girl return the Magnet Pokemon as I yelled,"Where are you going?"."To Coral City. I will see you around. Your Aaron was pretty good I guess." said the girl.

I then grabbed her hand and she said,"What are you doing you pig?"."You haven't told me your name. My name is Bob." I said."My name is Jade. Now let go!" said Jade.

She ran off toward the Pokemon Center as Power came out.He notice the blush and he said,"Someone got a crush."."No I don't." I said."Yes you do. I mean she totally defeat Aaron with her Pokemon." said Power."Time for you to return." I said.I then return the Mud Fish Pokemon as I saw Stella.

She walked over to me and she said,"I thought you would be at the gym."."I was doing some last minute training with Aaron. He got knocked out."I said."Oh no. Do we need to get him to the Pokemon Center?" said Stella."Yeah. Lets get going." I said.

I then ran toward the Pokemon Center and I saw Jade.She was talking with May.She then looked at me with death eyes.I gave Aaron to Nurse Joy as Stella walked in.

She noticed Jade and she said,"Jade? Is that you?"." Yep. Like the new look?" said Jade."She looks good in black. Don't you think Stella?" said May."Yeah she does." said Stella.

I then said,"So how do you three know each other?" I said."Well Bob. I knew these two since I was little. I moved to Unova when I was 9 because of my dad wanting to train me under an actor. I meet up with Stella when she went on that field trip to the Kalos Grand Festival for the Academy's field trip. So you and Stella are a thing? I don't see you with a loser like him." said Jade."What do you mean by that?" said Stella."I defeated him in a battle." said Jade."You lost?!" said Stella."Yeah I did but everyone lose and I win next time. I am going to the gym." I said.I walked off as I saw a boy with blue hair run by me."That must be May's little brother." I said.

I opened the door to the gym and I saw the gym leader.She had pink hair which is very odd and she looked a grand fairy."You must be a challenger. My name is Pixie. I am a master of the Fairy type. Lets battle." said Pixie."Sure I need to use him anyway." I said.

I stood across from Pixie when I heard,"Wait!".I saw Stella with Jade behind her."What are you two doing here? I am asking this to Jade." I said."I came here to cheer you on Bob. I mean you helped me with my contest stuff. So I am here to cheer you on." said Stella.My face went red as Jade said,"Stella forced me to. I mean why would I watch some loser?"."Thanks Jade. I like you too." I said.

I then notice them walked up to the stands and Pixie said,"Lets go Klefki!".Then the Pokemon that look like flying keys and also known as the Key Ring Pokemon appeared."Lets go Thunder!" I said.He came out and the ref said,"We have Klefki vs Bob's Elekid. Lets begin.".

"Draining Kiss!" said Pixie."Dodge and then Focus Punch!" I said.Thunder then punched the keys but he miss the Pokemon because he hit the hole in the middle."Metal Sound!" said Pixie.Thunder then covered his ears as Pixie said,"Mirror Shot!".

Thunder then was standing there."You okay?" I said.He stood up and he gave me a thumbs up."Okay. Thunder Combat!" I said.Then Thunder punched the Key Ring Pokemon with the power of Thunder and Close Combat.Klefki was knocked out."Winner Thunder." said the ref.

I then return the Electric Pokemon as Pixie said,"Lets go Clefairy!".The Fairy Pokemon came out and I said,"Lets go out Universe!".The floating sword came out and Jade said,"You have a shiny Pokemon?!"."Yep. Bob caught him along with Thunder." said Stella."Lets go!" said Pixie.

"Sing!" said Pixie."Dodge and then Shadow Claw!" I said.Then the Fairy Pokemon went back and I said, Flash Cannon!".Clefairy was knocked out as the ref said,"Get ready for her final Pokemon Bob. It is a real doozy."."What does the ref mean?" said Stella."Her final Pokemon is really strong." said Jade."Bob got this." said Stella.

I love her so much but Jade is so cute."Lets go Miltank!" said Pixie.The Milk Cow Pokemon came out and I said,"Lets go Selena!".She came out as the ref said,"Final battle.".

My brother had a fear of Miltank due to him losing to Whitney's Miltank so many times.I didn't really mind them."Rollout!" said Pixie."Dodge it and then use Force Palm." I said.The mini dog hit the cow into the wall."Aura Sphere!" I said.She then blasted the cow and she was knocked out."Winner Bob." said the ref.

Jade then said,"How did you do that?!"."Me and Selena have a bond and we are good." I said.Pixie then walked over to me as the ref was dragging Miltank somewhere probably to get healed."Here is the Fairy Badge. I bet you are going to Coral City." said Pixie."Yep." I said."I better those two ladies that you traveled look good in a bikini." said Pixie.

My face went extremely red like volcano red."I better go help her with Miltank. See you later." said Pixie.She walked off as Jade walked down with Stella."You ready to go?" said Stella."Yep. So is Jade here joining us?" I said."Yes I am. Do you mind?" said Jade."Bob doesn't hate anyone. He wouldn't mind another girl with us." said Stella.They talk as I thought,"I really hope this crush on Jade thing ends soon."

Next time,
Coral City.Bob meets Finn and his sister Summer who shows her affection for Bob.Stella and Jade get jealous and also we meet Marco.      

No comments:

Post a Comment