Saturday, March 29, 2014

Pokemon Adventure part 13 Magma City the fiery Woman


Bob P.O.V
I was walking with the group and I was holding the Pokemon egg with the blue stripe across it and Thunder was out with us."So why is Thunder out again?" said Hilbert."He wanted to right Bob?" said Roy."Yep. I mean he need some fresh air because he was stuffed in his pokeball for a long time." I said.

The Electric Pokemon then nodded his head as Stella said,"Bob! Your egg is glowing!".I then looked down and it was glowing."What is happening?" I said."Didn't you pay attention during that Breeding class?" said Finn."I was but they didn't explain this!" I said."Calm down Bob. It is hatching so calm down." said Sydney.

A Pokemon stood there and Jade pulled out her Pokedex."This is Mareep. It is a female and she knows several moves thanks to our Pokemon." said Jade."Awesome. So what do you think of a nickname?" I said.She then said,"Um sure.I love you daddy!".

She then tackled me and Hilbert said,"I guess she likes you Bob. You two will have some competition.".He then was knocked into the trees by the two girls as Sydney and Finn went to go get him."So what is her nickname?" said Jade."Maybe Lighting?" said Stella."I like it. It has a ring to it." said Roy."Do you like that name?" I said."I love it daddy!" said Lighting.She then shocked me as Thunder thought,"She is pretty cute."

I smelled the air in Magma City.It smelled like perfume and I was allergy to perfume.I then sneezed loudly as Jade said,"Are you alright Bob?"."I am allergic to the air." I said.

My nose was sick as Finn said,"Welcome to Magma City Bob. This town like Celadon City in many ways."."Do we need to get you a gas mask?" said Roy."I can get you one.No questions asked." said Hilbert."I have a question." said Sydney."Yes Sydney?" said Hilbert."Where do you get one?" said Sydney."From a friend here in Magma City but I bet we are going to the gym first?" said Hilbert."Knowing Bob. Yes." said Roy."Yep." I said."Same old Bob." said Stella.

We reached the gym and I opened the door.I then smelled the most powerful stench and I went to go barf in the nearby bushes."What is your deal boy? Do you hate this perfume made by Lady Inferno herself?" said a trainer.She stood there and Stella said,"I am so sorry about him. He is allergic to this kind of stuff."."Yeah so don't blame him for this." said Jade.

She then noticed Sydney and Finn."You two are the son of Coral and the region professor." said the girl."Yep. I am Sydney herself and this is Finn." said Sydney."I welcome you all to the Magma City Gym. Everyone is welcome in." said the trainer.

She then grabbed everyone but me and Roy and she slammed the door."Guess it is just you and me." said Roy."You want to go get some training done? I want to show Lighting how to battle." I said."Sure. I know of a park nearby here where there isn't that much perfume here." said Roy."Lets go then." I said.

Stella P.O.V
I was try to open the door."What is wrong with you Stella?" said the trainer.Her name was Ember."I am trying to open the door for Bob and Roy." I said."Those two aren't allowed in here." said Ember."Why? I mean Roy is an Elite Four member." I said."They aren't allowed because they are men who hate Lady Inferno and Lady Blaze's perfume and that is against our gym code." said Ember.

"But isn't that sextist?" said Jade."You may think that Lady Jade but we accept all except for people who hated that perfume." said Ember."Yeah. I mean me and Hilbert got in here." said Finn."But not Bob or Roy for that matter." I said.

I then opened the door with a kick and I ran off."Is she going to be alright?" said Ember."Yep. I have faith that she will be fine." said Hilbert.

Bob P.O.V
I sent out Lighting, Pupitar, Vibrava, Thunder, Frogadier, Gabite, and Scampers."Who are this Bob?" said Scampers."Guys. I would like you to meet Lighting one of the Pokemon from the egg. She is going to watch us battle for the Magma City Gym." I said.The Pokemon made friends with each other quick."Lets start already!" I said.

They trained with each other as Lighting watched with amazement."She really likes battles Bob. I mean even more than you." said Roy.He was sipping some tea with Scizor by his side."Thanks so who made that tea?" I said."I did." said Scizor.

I then sighed as I saw Lighting trying to get my attention."What is it?" I said."I want to battle too!" yelled Lighting."I will fight you then." I said."Are you sure you can handled her? I mean you had trouble with that Pinsir back at the academy." said Roy."I can do this." I said.

I then stood across from Lighting after I return the others and I read her moves."Okay she knows Quick Attack, Electro Ball, Tackle, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Power Gem, Signal Beam, Discharge, Iron Tail, and Volt Tackle." I said."I am ready Bob!" yelled Lighting."Okay lets go." I said.

She fired attacks me and I dodge them and I said,"Mega Punch!".I then punched her lightly.She then grabbed onto me and she used Discharge.

I then lied down and I said,"You win.".Roy then helped me up and he said,"Your aura is getting better Bob."."Yeah. I trained a lot during the time between the graduation and the start of my journey." I said.I then grab her and I said,"You were awesome. I am so proud of you.".

She then was captured by a giant claw of doom."Lighting!" I yelled.I then some Team Hyde Grunts with a red haired woman."You must Bob and the elite four member that he is traveling with. My name is Shelly and I am here to avenge Mars, Jupiter, Proton, and Saturn." said Shelly."I didn't kill them right?" I said."No but they are in jail because of you.The master is really pissed with the remaining leaders include myself. So if I give you to the boss maybe he will be happy. So you are going to go with us or you will have a fight on your hands." said Shelly.

The grunts send out Golbats, Mightyena, and Crawdaunts."I will save you Lighting! Go Scizor and Floatzel!" said Roy.The Pincer Pokemon and the Sea Weasel Pokemon came out and they stood there."Let me help with Gabite, Vibrava, and Pupitar!" I said.

The Cave Pokemon, the Vibration Pokemon, and the Hard Shell Pokemon came out alongside the two Pokemon."I see that you aren't going down without a fight. Lets go Sharpedo, Walrein, and Ludicolo!" yelled Shelly.The Carefree Pokemon then came out and it did its dance as the Ice Break Pokemon and the Brutal Pokemon came out."Lets begin. We will handled those grunts Pokemon while you handled Shelly's Pokemon." said Roy."Okay Roy." I said.

Shelly then stood there with the three water types and she said,"You lost Bob. These three can beat your Pokemon with no sweat."."I will win because I am going to save Lighting from you! Pupitar Earthquake, Vibrava Hyper Beam, and Gabite Dragon Claw!" I said.The three then attack them and then I said," Hyper Beam on Sharpedo you guys!".The three then attacked with the powerful attack timed 3 and it knocked out Sharpedo.

Shelly then return it and Pupitar started glowing.Then I saw a Tyranitar there and I said,"Awesome. You evolved girl!".She then hugged me and I said,"Can you let me go? You are crushing me.".She let me go as I said,"Here you go.".I then handed her mega stone and Shelly said," Okay attack those two with Hydro Pump".

I then sense some Deep Sea Pokemon fired out some powerful water.I then blocked most of the water with an aura shield but two of them went through and they were aimed at the two grounds type.Gabite then blocked it and he went onto his knees."Gabite!" yelled Vibrava and Tyranitar.

I then ran over to him and I said,"Are you going to be alright?"."YeahI will save you Lighting BobI promise." said Gabite.He then glowed as a Garchomp stood there and I said,"Wow. Okay time for you two mega evolve. Vibrava go rescue Lighting!".The Vibration Pokemon flew off and saved Lighting.The two Pokemon then mega evolved."Okay Garchomp Draco Meteor and Tyranitar Hyper Beam!" I said.The two then attacked and Shelly ran off along with the grunts.

I then return the two who were tired and I saw Roy with Lighting in his hands along with Vibrava."Thanks Vibrava. You deserve a good rest." I said.I then return him and Lighting jumped into my hands."I am so glad that you are safe Lighting.I mean you are still little." I said.

"Don't worry about her Bob. I mean when me and Vibrava got there. She was sitting there with many knocked out grunts. She is really strong like her trainer." said Roy."I will enjoy using you soon." I said.

She then licked me as I heard my name.I then saw Stella breathing heavily."Stella. What is wrong?" said Roy.She ran down and she said,"There is a contest here." I then sighed as Lighting said,"What is a contest Bob?".

"A contest is where people use their Pokemon for beauty. So do you want me to enter as well." I said."Yep but this one is different. One is for boys and girls. So you need to win yours." said Stella."Bob. Did you enter a contest with Stella?" said Roy."Yep and me and Stella won two." I said."So lets go." said Stella.She then grabbed my hand and we ran into the city as Lighting was grabbed by Roy.

We were outside of the Contest hall."So why am I?" said Roy.He then stood there with Lighting."I need someone to keep an eye on Lighting for me. I mean Stella really want to win this and I will win too but I don't want to let Stella down." I said."So cute." said Roy."Sometimes." I said.

I then saw a shiny Gengar flying toward me and he crashed into me."Bob!" yelled Roy.I then saw a man with a frying pan."Is this your Gengar boy?" said the man."Yes?" I said."Then pay up. This Pokemon ate all of my potatoes and that is my business!" yelled the man.

He then noticed Roy and he went into fanboy mode."Master Roy! I love you! Please sign my apron!" yelled the man.Roy then signed it and he ran off.I said,"Thanks man."."I didn't do anything but I appreciate it. So what about this one?" said Roy.

The Shiny Pokemon then stood there and I said,"Do you want to come with me?".He then nod his head and I capture it."Why did you do that?" said Roy."I sense his power and he looks awesome." I said."Lets get going. Me and Lighting here have to find seats." said Roy.

I was in my tux and I walked to the stage."Let me introduce to you all Bob who is the little brother of Robin. Lets see what he shows us." said the announcer."Okay. Lets go Selena!" I said.

She came out and I said,"Lets show these people a show. So lets go Aura Fireworks.".She then made some fireworks out of her moves and it made the crowd cheer like crazy.I then return her and he went backstage.

I then sat in the back and I was rubbing one of my eggs."Look who is here." said a voice.I then looked up and I saw Zeke."What are you doing here?" I said.He then held 4 ribbons out."I am here with Scarlet to get my final ribbon and I already got the Magma City Badge. Did you get the badge yet?" said Zeke."No because of my nose." I said."I am going to win this and make fun of you." said Zeke.He then laughed off as I said,"I am going to win this for you and the other egg." 

I stood across from Zeke and he said,"You are going down Bob. I will win and I will defeat the mysterious trainer.".The mysterious trainer got a perfect score with his Hitmonchan and Zeke was determined to beat me and then beat him."Lets go Hariyama!" said Zeke.He sent out the Arm Thrust Pokemon and I said,"Okay lets go Thunder!".

He then came out and the announcer said,"Lets go!"."Force Palm!" said Zeke."Dodge and then use Thunder Punch." I said.Thunder then punched the fighting type and I said,"Charge yourself up with Thunder!".He then use a Thunder on himself."What is Bob planning?" said Roy."Close Combat!" said Zeke."Thunder Punch with the massive power of Thunder!" I said.He then knocked out Hariyama and the announcer said,"The winner is Bob!".

Jade P.O.V
I convinced Lady Inferno and Lady Blaze to go to the contest where Stella, Bob, and Roy were.It took some convincing but it worked after my battle with Lady Inferno.Lady Inferno and Blaze were twin sisters by the way.

We sat in the stands."What are we doing here Jade?" said Inferno."I am here to show you that Bob should be allowed to compete in the gym." I said."But this Bob barfed to our perfume." said Blaze."He didn't do it on purpose." yelled Stella.

I saw her and I said,"Stella? Did you win?"."Yep." said Stella.She then held out her ribbon and I said,"That is great Stella.".I then saw Roy with some popcorn and Lighting right next to her."Is that Elite Trainer Roy?" said Blaze."Yep and Ember kicked him out." I said.

He then walked over and he said,"Bob is in the finals. So what are you two ladies doing here?"."We are here because of Jade. She asked us to come here. So why are you traveling with Bob?" said Inferno."We are old friends and this is his Mareep." said Roy.

She then made the two girls go gaga over her."So who is Bob facing?" said Stella."Someone whose name I don't know. But he doesn't look like a he." said Roy."What do you mean? I mean this is the Boys division right?" I said."Lets just watch this battle and see." said Roy.He then joined us as Bob walked on stage.

Bob P.O.V
I saw the mysterious trainer.He had red hair which looked long but he was wearing a cap to hold it back.He look like your normal guy to everyone but I then looked at his aura.I then thought,"He is a she?!"."Are you alright Bob?" said the announcer."Yeah. I am just lost in thought I guess." I said.

I saw that she had her Ninetails out and ready to go."Okay lets go Garchomp!" I said.The Mach Pokemon came out and I heard,"He evolved!?"."Yeah." I said."Lets begin then." said the announcer.

"Flamethrower!" said the girl.The Fox Pokemon then fired a powerful blast at the dragon."Time to use that new move! Bide!" I said.He then stood there and he took it like a man and the girl said,"Fire Blast and Hyper Beam!".The two attacks then hit and Garchomp glowed a bright white light."Okay time for you to mega evolve and then use Dragon Claw with the power of Bide!" I said."Yes Sir!" said Garchomp.

He then knocked out Ninetails and then I saw the mysterious trainer.She had long red hair and she was wearing a lot of red."Aries?!" yelled two voices."And Bob wins." said the announcer.She then handed me a ribbon as everyone left.

I then saw two women who look exactly like Aries but at least 3 years older."What are you doing here Aries?" said the one on the left."I came here to have some fun Inferno and Blaze and Bob here showed me that." said Aries.I then said,"Let me go change and then we will all ready to the gym and then we will discuss this like humans."

I stood there and my friends were in the stands."Okay so let me get this. Aries here doesn't want to be a gym leader like her older twin sisters because they harsh your mellow." I said."You got the just of it. I want to play practice my music and play with my Pokemon. You two just like battling." said Aries."And we want you to beat a great gym leader like mom and dad. Maybe you don't want to be like Blaine of the Cinnabar Island, Flannery of Lavaridge Town, Chili of Striaton City, Malva of the Kalos League, and just maybe your idol Flint of the Sinnoh Elite Four." said Inferno.

Aries's face went red as I said,"Aries should have a choice."."Why are you getting involved? I mean you are just some kid." said Blaze."I challenge you to a gym battle Blaze. If I win, Aries get to have a choice but if you win, I will help you make some perfume." I said."Lets go." said Blaze.Aries then walked over to my friends and they chatted.

I brought Lighting to watch the battle and the ref said,"Today we have Bob vs Gym Leader Blaze. Each trainer will be able to use 6 Pokemon and the challenger aka Bob can switch out Pokemon when he choose. Lets begin."."I choose you Magmar!" said Blaze.The Spitfire Pokemon then came out and I said,"Lets go Vibrava!".

He came out and the ref said,"Magmar vs Vibrava! Begin!"."Fire Punch!" said Blaze."Fly Up!" I said.He dodged the Fire Punch and Blaze said,"Sunny Day, Flash, and then Solar Beam!".I then covered my eyes and I heard Vibrava falling down.I caught him and I said,"You still want to keeping go?"."Yeah. I know that Garchomp will never let this down so lets keep going Bob." said Vibrava.

He then stood there and I said,"Okay Hyper Beam and then Earthquake!".The Vibration Pokemon then did my commands and then I said,"Dragon Tail!".He smashed into the fire type and then Magmar was out cold."Winner Vibrava!" said the ref.

I grab him and I said,"You were awesome Vibrava!".He then glowed and I said,"You are evolving?".I then saw a Flygon and I said,"Welcome to the team Razor!".Razor aka Flygon then gave me a thumbs up as I returned him."Lets go Camerupt!" said Blaze.The Eruption Pokemon came out and I said,"Lets show them your power Grace!".Medicham came out and she said,"This is for you Nick!".

I sighed as the ref said,"Medicham vs Camerupt! Begin!"."Eruption!" said Blaze."Grab the fire with your power." I said.She then grabbed it and then Blaze said,"Double Edge!".Grace then took the attack and I said,"Close Combat!".She then punched the Pokemon and then Blaze said,"Earthquake and Eruption!".

Grace then took the attack and I said,"Ice Punch then Thunder Punch and then Hyper Beam!".Grace then knocked out Camerupt and then the ref said," Winner Grace.".

I then returned her as Blaze said,"You are good Bob but you already lost because only a few people have beaten him. Lets go Darmanitan!".The Blazing Pokemon then came out and I said," Lets go Thunder!".

He came out and Lighting watched with awe."Electabuzz vs Darmanitan!" said the ref."Lets grab him with your hands and then Seismic Toss!" said Blaze.He then slammed him into the ground and I said,"Thunder!".The monkey was shocked and he turned into his zen mode."Attack with Flamethrower and Fire Blast!" said Blast.

Thunder then took the fire and he was covered with burns."You ready for the ultimate Thunder strike?" I said.He then nod his head and I said,"Time for Thunder to come down on you!".He then punched the monkey like crazy with Thunder and then a Thunder blast.Darmanitan was knocked out and the ref said,"Winner Thunder. 10 min break!"

I was healing Razor, Grace, and Thunder up due to some Full Restores."You guys were awesome out there and I might use you guys later against Blaze's final three so I will need your spirit." I said.The three then cheered as I heard a bell."You guys stay here and keep an eye on Lighting." I said.

I walked up there and Blaze said,"Lets go for the final three. Time for you to face the final three.".She then said,"Lets go Emboar!".The Mega Fire Pig Pokemon came out and I said,"Okay then. Lets go Garchomp!".

The Mach Pokemon then came out and the ref said,"Lets go for round 4."."Blast Burn!" said Blaze."Dodge with Dig and then use Dragon Claw." I said.He then slashed the pig and Blaze said,"Grab him and then Hyper Beam!".He then blasted Garchomp and I said,"Dragon Pulse!".Emboar then went back and I said," Extreme Speed and Slash!".He then slashed the pig and I said,"Dragon Rush!".He then started to spin and I said,"Dragon Claw!".

Emboar was knocked out and the ref said,"Winner Garchomp!".I then said,"Awesome job. Go hang out with the others.".He walked over to the others and Blaze said,"Lets go Talonflame!".The Scorching Pokemon came out and I said,"Lets go Manectric!".

The shiny version of the Discharge Pokemon came out and the ref said,"Round five."."Flamethower!" said Blaze."Dodge and then Thunder!" I said.The bird then came down and I said,"Thunder Fang!".

The bird was knocked out and the ref said,"Winner Manectric!".I then return him and Blaze said,"Time for you to lose against the french fry eater of Magma City Magmortar!".

The Blast Pokemon came out and Gengar came out."You caught a Gengar?" said the group."Yep." I said."Gengar vs Magmortar." said the ref."Hyper beam!" said Blaze."Dodge it!" I said.

He phased through it and I said," Thunder Punch!".He punched him and Blaze said," Fire Punch!"." Dodge!" I said.He then punched himself and I said,"Dark Pulse!".Magmortar then started to breathing heavily and then I said,"Hyper Beam!".

Magmortar was knocked out and Gengar started cheering."Winner Bob!" said the ref.

The seven Pokemon then tackled me and I said,"You guys were awesome but can you get off me?!" I said.They then freed me and I saw Aries talking with Inferno and Blaze.I saw Roy and Hilbert.

They walked over to me and Hilbert said,"That was pretty good Bob. So when do you catch Gengar?"."Gengar was captured by Bob after our friend here saved him from an angry chef." said Roy."That is the weirdest story for a Pokemon capture." said Hilbert.

I then return my Pokemon and I saw Stella, Jade, Sydney, and Aries talking like friends."Guys!" yelled Finn.He ran over and I said,"Are you alright Finn?"."Yes but we have a major problem." said Finn."Is Aries joining us?" said Hilbert."Yeah." said Finn."Cool." said Roy."You like a girl?" I said."Yep. She is really pretty." said Roy."I have an idea." said Hilbert.He walked over to the girls and then back to us and he said,"We are going out to eat."

I sat down and I was feeding Lighting."So Bob? I have a question for you. Why did you let me choose my destiny from my sisters?" said Aries."Yeah Bob. I mean you hated their perfume." said Sydney."I don't like seeing people in pain." I said."But she looks fine to me." said Stella."She looked really sad. I mean she disguised herself as a guy to hide from her sister. Her Pokemon were worried about her so I decide to stick my hat into the ring." I said."And that is why we love you. So lets welcome Aries, Lighting, Gengar, Razor, Tyranitar, and Garchomp into the group with open arms." said Finn.

I saw the Pokemon cheering and I said,"Cheers!".We then ate and talked like we were old friends.

Next Time,
The Pokemon League Exam.Bob faced off against the man who defeated Meg back in Mono City.
                              

No comments:

Post a Comment