Friday, March 14, 2014

Pokemon Adventure part 6 Experiments and history

G. NThis will be like part 3.Saturn will be made fun of because of I thought he was a she when I first saw him.

Unknown P.O.V
I woke up in a jail cell.I was being tested by Team Hyde.I was taken from my mother and they then killed her in front of me.I looked around and I saw the man/woman who ran this place.His/her name was Saturn.He ran this place with a iron fist and I was his guinea pig.

I then heard him saying,"That boy who made Team Hyde a joke is here in town. I am going to make him into my next experiment.".I then broke out of my jail cell.I then dodged grunts and I ran out into the city known as Coral City.

Bob P.O.V
I was walking to the gym.I woke up late due to me training like crazy for this.I then tripped over something.I looked over and I saw an Eevee.He then said,"Is your name Bob?"."Yes and how are you talking? And how do you know me?" I said.

Then I saw Team Hyde Grunts with Houndooms.I then said,"You are running for them correct?"."Yes and I can help you." said the Eevee.He then changed into a Vaporeon.I was shocked and impressed at the same time."Lets give you some help. I mean these two will be a big help. Lets go Power and Selena!" I said.

The two came out and I pull out my Pokedex and it ran the three,"Vaporeon's known moves are Hydro Pump, Blizzard, Shadow Ball, and Dig.Marshstomp's known moves are Water Gun, Muddy Water, Ice Beam, Hammer Arm, Earthquake, and Tackle.Riolu's known moves are ExtremeSpeed, Close Combat, Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse, Metal Claw, Earthquake, Brick Break, Stone Edge, Giga Impact, Shadow Claw, Poison Jab, Flash Cannon, and Dark Pulse.".

My Riolu is really diverse."Attack with Blizzard, Muddy Water, and Earthquake, and Aura Sphere giant edition!" I said.The three did as I said and they made Team Hyde run back."Thank you and I am going to sleep now." said Vaporeon.He then turned back into an Eevee and I ran back to the Pokemon Center.

After healing him up, we were walking with Eevee and he was happy."So you can talk and you can change into your 8 different forms?" I said."Yep and I want to be part of your team." said Eevee."Um why?" I said.

"Because you are talked about in Team Hyde's higher up and you were awesome with Selena and Power. So can I join you please?!" said Eevee.I said,"Yes but you have a nickname just like the rest of my team."."How about Hyper Mega Force!?" said Eevee."Um no. I was thinking Scampers." I said." I like it. Call me Scampers." said Scampers.

We reached the gym and I return him.I didn't want anyone to see my new Pokemon.It would ruin the surprise.

Stella P.O.V
I was in the stands watching the battle between Jade and the gym leader which was Summer and Finn's mom whose name was Coral."So the city was named after your mom?" I said to Finn.

He sat there with his eyes focus on the battle."Finn!" I said.I shook him as he said,"Yeah. My mom was the beacon for the city. I mean she married my dad who isn't the most emotional man out there."."So your dad is like Bob?" I said."You could say that. I have a weird question for you. You don't have to answer this if you don't want to." said Finn."Um ask away." I said.

I then notice that Jade had her Bayleef on her side and Coral had the Pokemon known as the Pincer Pokemon aka Kingler."Do you like Bob?" said Finn.

My face went red as I said," No."." Are you sure?" said Finn." Yes." I said.My heart was racing when I thought of him.He was strong, kind, and a great person to be around.So I guess I couldn't admit it that I like him.

Jade P.O.V
Bayleef just fainted from Coral's strongest Pokemon.She only had three Pokemon and I took down her Floatzel and her Tentacruel with no sweat thanks to Bayleef.I thought she was going to win this for me but she got knocked out by a hyper beam.

"Next Pokemon?" said the ref."Oh sorry. Lets go Staravia!" I said.The Starling Pokemon then came out and she cried in joy.I have had her since I start my journey."Bubble Beam!" said Coral."Dodge and then Aerial Ace then Steel Wing!" I said.She then slashed Kingler into the pool and then Coral said,"Ice Beam!". Then Staravia's left wing was hit an ice beam and she flew into the water."Hyper Beam and then when that bird comes down! Crab Hammer and Brick Break!" said Coral.

Staravia was knocked out and I return her.I was very scared.I mean she knocked out two of my strongest Pokemon and I only had one left.I said,"Magnemite!".The Magnet Pokemon came out and the ref said,"Kinger vs Magnemite!".

"End this with Brick Break!" said Coral."Fly up and then Thundershock the water."  I said.The water was electrocuted and I said,"Tackle full power!".It knocked the crab in the water and a scream was heard.Kinger came back and he was out cold."Winner Jade." said the ref.

I sat down and I grab the Magnet Pokemon and it started glowing.A Magneton stood there and I said,"You evolved?".It nod its head and I return it.

Coral walked over to me and she said,"That was very impress Jade. You would make a great wife for my son.".My face went red as I heard Finn yell,"Mom!"."I kid. Here is the Coral Badge." said Coral.I got the Coral Badge.It look like a seashell which was made by the gods.I then placed in my badge case as the door to the trainers opened.

Bob P.O.V
I was drenched and cold thanks to those trainers and Luna.I opened the door and I saw Jade with the gym leader.She was an older version of Summer which is scary and she said,"Are you a challenger?"."Yeah and I came here for a badge." I said.

Jade then walked over to me and she said,"Are you alright Bob?"."Just a little cold." I said."Well lets have our match outside in the outdoor arena." said Coral.I then said,"Can I borrow something?"."Sure. Finn go show this challenger where the lockers room." said Coral.I followed Finn and I opened my bag.I put on my trunks and I followed Finn outside.

I made it outside.The outdoor arena had a giant pool for the Pokemon and I was impressed."You ready Bob?" said Finn."Yep." I said.She stood on the green corner and I was on the red.The ref said,"We will be having a 6 on 6 battle. Each trainers get 6 Pokemon but only the challenger can switch out. Would you two like to show your first Pokemon?"."Lets go Nick!" I said.He came out and he was standing on the water thanks to Psychic." I see that you are using a Psychic type Pokemon. Lets go Skrelp!" said Coral.The Mock Kelp Pokemon came out and the ref said,"Kirlia vs Skrelp begin!".

"Acid fire!" said Coral.Then tons of Acid came toward him and I said,"Skate off and then use Psychic to throw it back!".He followed my order but the Pokemon dodged."Double Team and Sludge Bomb!" said Coral."I hope this works. Ice Beam!" I said.The water froze solid as Skerlp started flopping around and I said,"Psycho Cut!".Skrelp was knocked out as the ref said,"Winner Nick.".

I return the Psychic as Coral said,"Return. Lets go Starmie!".The Mysterious Pokemon came out and I said,"Lets go Supernova!".The flying sword came out and the ref said,"Begin!".

"Swift and then Hydro Pump!" said Coral."Slash!" I said.The normal type attack did nothing as he slashed the water in half."Rapid Spin and then Dazzing Gleam!" said Coral."Shadow Claw!" I said.The Star then flew back down and it was out cold." Winner Supernova." said the ref.

I return the sword as Coral said,"Lets go Simipour!".The Geyser Pokemon came out as I said,"Lets go Power!".The Mud Fish Pokemon came out and then the ref said,"Lets begin.".

"Scald!" said Coral."Dodge!" I said.He dodged as I said,"Ice Beam!".The Monkey then froze as I said,"Tackle and then Hammer Arm.".He slammed the monkey into the water and I said,"Muddy Water!".The Monkey was out cold as the ref said,"Winner Power.".

I returned him as Coral said,"Lets go Slowking!".The Royal Pokemon came out as I sent back out Nick."Begin." said the ref.

"Dazzling Gleam!" I said.The fairy hit the Pokemon and Coral said,"Psychic and throw him into the air!" said Coral.Nick was thrown in the air and Coral said,"Hydro Beam!".A mixture of Hydro Pump and Hyper Beam hit him and he was knocked out."Winner Slowking." said the ref.

I then grab the Emotion Pokemon and I return him."You are up Supernova!".He came out and the ref said,"Begin.".

"Psychic!" said Coral.The attack missed and I said,"Lets go! Shadow Sneak and Shadow Claw Combo!".The two ghost attacks hit and he was knocked out."Winner Supernova." said the ref.

I was about to return him as Coral said,"Send out Power as well. Lets see if they can handle my final two Pokemon! Walrein and Gastrodon!".Then the Ice Break Pokemon came out with the west version of Sea Slug Pokemon and Power."Begin." said the ref.

"Hammer arm on Walrein and Sacred Sword on Gastrodon!" I said."Powder Snow! Mud Bomb!" said Coral.Supernova was knocked back and I said,"Sacred Sword and Power protect him with Earthquake!".The two Water type were shaking like crazy and the sword slashed the seal into the water."Mud Bomb!" said Coral.The sword fell into the water and Power jumped in after him."Recover Gastrodon! Walrein Sheer Cold!" said Coral."Get out of there!" I yelled.The water froze as I saw a knocked out Power and Supernova."Winner Walrein and Gastrodon." said the ref.

I return the two and I said,"Time to show you a new friend. Lets go Thunder and Scampers!"."Who is Scampers?" said Finn.Then he came out."Sup. My name is Scampers. I am really strong." said Scampers."He can talk!" yelled the crowd."Yeah.It was a shock for me too." I said."Yep.Lets see what he can do." said Coral."Begin." said the ref.

"Thunder get that seal into the sea with thunder! Switch your form into the grass form and then Leaf Blade!" I said.Scampers changed into Leafeon as Stella said,"Did he just evolve?"."Nope but you are close. He is a morpher." I said.The Verdant Pokemon then slashed the slug and Coral saw that Walrein was get electrocute."Mud Bomb that Pokemon!" said Coral."Avenge Thunder with Sunny Day and Solar Beam!" I said.He then blasted Gastrodon and Thunder was blasted with the mud."Winner Scampers and Walrein." said the ref.

I return Thunder."You have really impressed me Bob.bI mean this is the team that I test with my children. You are like the son I never wanted." said Coral."Isn't it the son I wanted?" I said."It is but I like Finn and Summer more than you. I am sorry but you will lose." said Coral."Not without a fight. Lets go Selena!" I said.The Emanation Pokemon came out and the ref said,"Final Battle.".

"Blizzard into a ball and then Iron Tail!" said Coral."Block it with Aura Sphere and switch to Sylveon and then Moonblast!" I said.The two attack then broke the ice ball and Selena made a shield of Aura thanks to me giving her a message."Time for the ultimate Ice Move! Blizzard ball, Sheer Cold, Ice Wave which is Ice Beam and Surf in one, and a final Hyper Beam." said Coral.

Selena then blocked the attack with an Aura Shield.She then fell into the water and I said,"Selena! Switch into Vaporeon!".He then nod as he turned into the Bubble Jet Pokemon and then he swam after Selena."After them and use Ice Fang!" said Coral.The Ice Break Pokemon went after them and he bit Scampers."Scampers! Blizzard!" I said.

He then froze the water around Selena and Selena saw the Pokemon she just met fight the giant ice Seal."ScampersAaronPowerUniverseSupernovaThunder, NickFinnJadeand Master BobI will make sure that I will bring the power." said Selena.She then started glowing under water.The two water type stop fighting to see that the ice broken.

A Lucario stood there and I said,"Sweetness."."I will show you the power of the stone." said Selena.She then glowed again.She then stood there."Is that a mega evolution?" said Stella and Jade."Hell freaking yeah! Aura Cannon Selena!" I said."Yes sir!" said Selena. She then blasted the seal into the air and he fainted."Winner Bob with the help of Mega Selena and Scampers." said the ref.Scampers then helped her out of the water.

I then said,"You were awesome down there. You desreved a good rest.".She then nod as she went into her pokeball.I then return Scampers and I saw that Coral was getting her Walrein out of the pool."You need some help?" I said.

I helped her with the Walrein and he licked me."You are really sweet." I said."Yep. He was my first Pokemon. I have to get some stuff. Do you mind waiting for me outside?" said Coral."Um sure." I said."There is a healing station right over there. Your Pokemon need I suppose." said Coral.I ran over there and I healed them.

I walked over to Finn who was shaking me up and down."You were freaking awesome! I mean my mom is like the best gym leader and you defeat her Walrein! I mean that is an accomplishment for you." said Finn.I then said to the Ice Break Pokemon,"Has he beat you yet?"."No but he has gotten close with his PokemonI need to ask you a favorCan you take Finn on your journey with you and those girlsHe won't be a great gym leader like his mother so I need him to experince a journey." said Walrein."I will. I just need to ask Coral." I said."Oh she knows." said Walrein.

"So Bob? Can I ask a question?" said Stella."Um sure." I said."Where did you get Scampers? How can he change forms like that?" said Stella."I found him running from Team Hyde Genetics." I said."Makes sense. I mean Team Hyde does science stuff like that." said Jade.

"Very smart girl. I am impressed." said a voice.Then I saw a woman/man with blue hair and he was holding Coral and she had a knife on her neck."Mom! Let her go you bitch!" yelled Finn."Tell your boy to get back or I will kill you." said the woman."Please do it Finn. I will be fine." said Coral.

Finn stood back as the woman said,"My name is Saturn. I work for Team Hyde as you can tell. You stole my Pokemon and I want him back.".

Scampers them came out and he said,"I am not going back to you! You used me for your science and I can't never evolve because of that! I will stay with Bob and his friends because of that alone!"." I see. Well then Bob, Time to test you.Now!" said Saturn.

Then I saw Heatran."What are you doing with that?" said Jade."I captured him and I turned him into my puppet. If you defeated him in a battle, I will leave and free Finn's mom. What are you going to do?" said Saturn."I will fight him." I said."Are you sure?" said Stella."Hell yeah. I am going to fight this Pokemon with all of my friends. Do you mind if I do that miss?" I said."I am a guy?!" yelled Saturn."Really?" said Finn.

I stood there with Selena, Scampers, Power, Aaron, Thunder, Supernova, Universe, and Nick."You guys are ready right?" I said."Yes!" said the not talking Pokemon.Power and Scampers then nod as I pulled out my pokedex.

I skipped over Power, Selena, and Scampers and I started it,"Aron's known moves are Tackle, Iron Head, Protect, Iron Tail, Earthquake, and Giga Impact.Elekid's known moves are Thunder Punch, Protect, Thunder, Close Combat, Focus Punch, Protect, Discharge, Brick Break, and Wild Charge.Honedge's known moves are Sacred Sword, Shadow Claw, Shadow Sneak, and Flash Cannon.Noibat's known moves are BoomBurst, Hurricane, Air Slash, Dragon Pulse, Fly, and Protect.Kirlia's known moves are Psychic, Shadow Ball, Magical Leaf, Psyshock, Dazzling Gleam, and Psycho Cut."."Okay. Lets Begin!" I said.

"Magma Storm and then Earthquake!" said Saturn."Protect Aaron, Universe, and Thunder! Selena make a Aura Shield!" I said.The powerful attacks were blocked and I said,"Okay. Aaron Iron Head, Power Muddy Water and then Hammer Arm,Scampers switch to Flareon and Sunny Day and Solar Beam, Selena Aura Sphere x 10 and then Close Combat, Nick Psycho Cut, Dazzling Gleam, and Psycho Cut, Thunder Close Combat and combined it with Thunder Punch and Thunder, Supernova Flash Cannon and Sacred Sword, and Universe Boomburst, Hurricane, and Dragon Pulse.".

The attacks then hit and Heatran roared in anger."Heat Wave with the power of Magma Storm!" said Saturn.The eight Pokemon were brought to me and I heard Heatran's voice,"Please help me BobI want to be free."."Okay. We are going to free Heatran from Saturn the weird looking man." I said.

The Pokemon then cheered and I said,"Mega Evolve Selena and you use Aura Cannon, Power use Hydro Pump, Aaron Giga Impact, Thunder Thunder Discharge Charge which is the mixture of all of your moves, Supernova Sacred Sword and then Flash Cannon, and Nick Psycho Cut Frenzy. I am sorry about this Heatran!" I said.The attacks hit and he was knocked out.

I then ran over to my Pokemon and I hugged them."You guys were awesome." I said.Then Supernova,Aaron, and Thunder started glowing.I then saw a Lairon,Doublade,and Electabuzz."I feel strongerIs this normal?" said the three."Yes." said Selena, Power, and Nick.

I then return everyone but Scampers.I saw Saturn run off and I said,"Scampers. Espeon and throw him into the ocean where the Sharpedos can eat him.".He then nod as he threw him off.

Finn then hugged her mother as he said,"I was so worried."."I had no doubt that he would do it. I mean look at him." said Coral.I was helping Heatran by feeding him some berries."Thank you Bob rightWhy are you feeding me?" said Heatran."I am going to capture you but not use you until the Pokemon League. Do you want to come with me?" I said."would be honored to join you." said Heatran.

I captured him and Stella said," You captured Heatran?"." Yep and Finn I have a question. Can you join us on a journey?" I said."I don't know. I mean I am training to be a gym leader." said Finn."Son. I ask Walrein to ask Bob about this. I want him to do this because a great gym leader need a great journey and you also need to capture some Pokemon that aren't water type." said Coral."Okay. I need to get my bag ready." said Finn.

He ran off into the gym as I said,"Guess I better get ready for the journey ahead. I mean this is going to hard since we are going near by them."."What are you talking about Bob?" said Jade."We are stopping by our rival school Pokemon Tech." said Stella.

Next time,
The gang with the added member of Finn, Heatran, and Scampers stopped by Legend Town.Pokemon Tech is going to bother our hero Bob because you will see soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment