Monday, March 10, 2014

Pokemon Adventure part 2 Foggy Forest and Roman City.

Bob P.O.V
I was making lunch for us.Me and Stella reached Foggy Forest.Stella was holding onto me because of her fear of bugs.It made her really cute and every trainers that I battle was jealous of me and Stella together so I felt like me and her were a thing.

I then finished making lunch and I said,"Lunch is ready Stella.".She walked over to me and she was smiling like crazy."What is with that smile?" I said.I then notice a Beautify on her shoulder."You caught a bug Pokemon?" I said."I know right. Me and bugs don't mix but I notice how beautiful she is and I capture her and she also knows Sliver Wind. That is really good right?" said Stella."It is Stella." I said

As we ate lunch,I then remember meeting Stella.She was training Togepi near by my dorm which was the battling dorm.I did have Contest class and I like being there but I wasn't the best at it.When I first met her, I was hit by a Blizzard.She then helped me to the nurse office and we became friends.She helped me with some stuff for Contest class and I helped her with some Battle class.I passed my Coordinator class with her help and I got my license for contest so I can do them along with Stella.I then gained a crush on her because she was so perfect.

I then woke up out of my daze of the past when I felt Aaron hitting me with his head."You alright master?" said Aaron."Just fine. I was just thinking of the past. So where is Stella?" I said."She is with Serena and Nick getting some berriesYou don't need to worry about StellaShe will be okay." said Aaron."That is good. So are we waiting for them?" I said.The Iron Armor Pokemon then nod his head as I said,"Lets get some practice in before we reach Roman City.".I then sent out Mudkip and they battled.

I was walking with Stella who was grabbing my arm very strongly.I battle 6 trainers and then we reached a double battle near the end of the forest.The man had black hair and he look like he was a knight in a previous life and the woman also had black hair and she look like a princess."We challenge you two lovebirds to a battle." said the boy.

My face went red as Stella said,"Do you mind Bob? I mean you battled 20 trainers to get here." ."I don't mind if we work together." I said."We are in." said Stella.I stood across the boy whose names was Ike and Stella was across from the girl known as Iris.

Ike sent out the Pokemon known as Nidoran Male and Iris sent out Nidoran Female.Stella then sent out Beautifly and I sent out Aaron."Poison Sting!" said the two."Protect!" said Bob.The Iron Armor then blocked the poisonous attack and Stella said,"Thanks Bob. Beautifly Sliver wind!".The Bug then blasted the two poison types and Ike said,"Double Kick on Aaron!"."Dodge and then Iron Head!" I said.

Aaron then dodged the kicks from the Male Poison Pin Pokemon and Aaron slammed into the Pokemon knocking him out."Return Nidoran. Go Volbeat!" said Ike.He then sent out the Firefly Pokemon and then Iris said,"Poison Sting!"."Dodge and then use Gust and Sting Shot!" said Stella.The Butterfly Pokemon then dodged the Female Poison Pin Pokemon and she then tied up the female with some powerful string."Attack with Tackle!" said Stella.

The female version of Nidoran was knocked out."Return Nidoran. Go Illumise." said Iris.She sent out the Firefly Pokemon."Are you two going to switch out as well?" said Ike."Um sure. Return Aaron. Go Nick." I said.I then return the Iron Armor Pokemon for the Feeling Pokemon."Return Beautifly. Go Flabebe!" said Stella.She then switched out the Butterfly Pokemon for the Single Bloom Pokemon.

"Attack with Tackle!" said the two.They then flew toward Flabebe."Psychic!" I yelled.The Feeling Pokemon then blocked the attack with his mind."Thanks Bob. Use Fairy Wind!" said Stella.The fairy attack then hit the two and they went back."Time for Shadow Ball!" I said.Nick then attack the two fireflies with several balls of darkness."Help him Flabebe with Fairy Wind!" said Stella.

The two fireflies were knocked out."Return Volbeat. Go Frillish!" said Ike.He then return the Firefly Pokemon for the Male Floating Pokemon."Return Illumise. Go Frillish!" said Iris.She then sent out the female version of the Floating Pokemon."Return Nick. Go Mudkip!" I said.The Mud Fish Pokemon came out as Stella said,"Return Flabebe. Go Togepi.".The Spike Ball Pokemon then came out with a twirl.

"Bubble Beam!" said Ike."Night Shade!" said Iris."Double Team and then Ice beam!" I said.The Mud Fish then froze the two attacks as Stella said,"Metronome!".The Spike Egg Pokemon then wiggled her finger and it was Freeze Shock."Bubble Beam on Togepi!" said the couple."Block it!" I said.

Mudkip then blocked the attack and Stella said,"Why did you do that?"."I didn't want Togepi to be hurt." I said.I thought to myself,"If I didn't do that. I wouldn't hear the end of it from her.".Mudkip then brushed off the attacks and I said,"Okay now. Lets show them your newest move. Double Team and then Water Beam!".He then fired a beam made of water which froze the two Pokemon and then they fell.

The two fainted as Stella then hugged me.My face went red as Ike said,"I am very impress with your teamwork in our battle. You should enter a contest together."."But aren't contests for one vs one?" said Stella."It usually is but here in Ryoku. It is different. The Grand Festival and contests are double battles so it is really intense." said Iris.Ike then said,"We won the Grand Festival 2 years ago."."Then how did Mistress Stella and the idiot beat you?" said Togepi."So you want to enter the contest scene Bob? I mean you did pass that class on it." said Stella."Um sure." I said.She then hugged me more and my face went really red."Ah young love." said Iris."Indeed." said Ike.My face went redder when I heard that.

We walked out of the forest and Stella let me go.I was getting my breath again as she said,"You were so awesome in there. I mean you weren't scared of those bugs."."Yeah. Bugs don't scare me." I said.

We walked to Roman City and I battle some trainers on the way.We reached Roman City and I felt the feeling of being in a city.I grew up in a town when I was raised around mother nature.So when I went to the academy,I really like the scenery and the feeling there so it was hard transitioning back to my home town which was already hard.

I then followed Stella to the Pokemon Center.I then sent out Selena and I talked with her as Stella got us a room and she went to heal our Pokemon."Hey Selena. Should I enter a contest?" I said."Why are you asking me about thisI mean you don't seem like a contest person at allYou look like a battler and I know that you would do terrible." said Selena."You don't know this Selena but I took a class on it at the Academy where I went to before I went on my journey. I was really bad at the start and I was thinking of dropping it until I met Stella.She helped me pass the class and I am real worried about screw up her first contest." I said.Selena then said,"I have faith that you can do it because you are the best out there and Stella would say the same thing so go for itWe believe in you so go for it.".

She then returned herself as Stella walked over to me with the 7 pokeballs."You ready to go? I mean I want to see the contest hall. I mean this is the first contest that I am going to enter." said Stella."Yeah."I said.I then grab my four pokeballs and I walked with Stella to the contest hall.

It was very big.I sat in the stands with Stella watching the people set up.We enter as a team and I got some looks from some of the male coordinators when the attendant announced me and Stella as a cute couple.I then noticed a girl.She had short black hair and she was wearing a costume which looks very fancy"Is that?" I said."Who are you talking about Bob?" said Stella.I ran down there as she notice me."Little Brother? What are you doing here?" said the girl.

I then hugged her as Stella caught up to me."Bob who is she?" said Stella.I let her go and I said," Stella meet my sister Robin. She is one of the best coordinators that I know.".Robin then bowed to Stella and she said,"You must be Stella. Bob talks about you a lot."."You do? What does he say about me?" said Stella."He says how you are a great coordinator and he said that you a really good person and a really great friend." said Robin."Is that true?" said Stella."Yep. I never lied about people who I care for. So guess what Robin. I am enter this contest with Stella." I said.

"Really? I thought you would never go into contest but people can change. I am stopping by because this is the one of the first double battle contest here in Ryoku. They sent me here to check it out and check out some problems." said Robin."Like what?" said Stella."Team Hyde?" I said." No. Thank Arecus for that. I mean those punks give crime a even badder name." said Robin."Who is Team Hyde?" said Stella."A evil team of Pokemon Trainers. They are kinda of like Team Aqua, Magma, Plasma, Flare, and Rocket except we don't know their plan yet." I said."Oh. We better get some training in. Bye Robin." said Stella.

She then grabbed my arm and I then blushed as I got a text from my pokegear.I had my family and Professor Sydney number in there already plus someone of the trainers that I battle on my way here.I opened it and I saw that it was from Robin.I then read the message and it said,"Have your Pokemon being talking to you?".I answered with,"Yeah but it isn't that our family things?".We could talk to Pokemon due to a curse I think."I am just checking. Good luck with your girlfriend. She must be a hand full." said Robin's Message.

I then saw coordinators training for the contest."Lets get some practice in. Lets go you guys!" I said.I then sent out Mudkip, Aaron, Nick, and Selena."Um masterWhere are weThis doesn't look like a gym." said Aaron."This is a contest hall Aaron. It is like a gym except trainers try to make their moves and Pokemon shine. Am I right Stella?" I said."Yep on the dot." said Stella.

She was training with Flabebe who she nickname Rose and Beautifly who she nickname Destiny.Togepi was helping her master as I helped Aaron with a new move.It was Giga Impact.I then got Selena and Nick to grab some trees for practice."Okay we ready over there?" I said."Yes BobWe are ready so lets start this already!" said Nick."Okay Aaron Giga Impact!" I said.

The Iron Armor Pokemon then slammed into the trees knocking them down.I pet the Pokemon as Mudkip said,"That was awesome. Bob is the best trainer ever!"." I wouldn't say that I am the best but I am pretty good." I said.I then walked over to Stella who was drinking some water."Is Aaron alright?" said Stella.She then grab the steel Pokemon and she placed him in her lap."Yeah. We were just practicing a move." I said."That is so very barbaric." said a voice.

I recognized that voice from the Academy.It was Scarlet.She is the daughter of master Wallace one of the co-champions of Hoenn and she is a spoiled brat.She stood there and she looked over my Pokemon."These Pokemon fit you so well Bob. They are all boys correct?" said Scarlet."Um no. Selena is a girl." I said."Whatever. These weak excuses for Pokemon can beat my two amazing Pokemon." said Scarlet.At the Academy,she had a Eevee who she evolved her into a Flareon and she also had a Smoochum.She had two Pokemon thanks to her father."Stella darling. What are you doing with the barbarian?" said Scarlet.

She then hugged Stella and Stella said,"I am traveling with him and we are entering this contest together."."Really? You are entering with him?" said Scarlet."Well he was the best boy in out class back at the academy." said Stella.

I then blushed a little hearing that and Scarlet didn't notice so I thanked Mew for that."So who is your partner? I bet it is someone very rich." I said."And probably a major jerk." said Mudkip.I then high five the fish as Scarlet said,"My partner is someone you two should remember.".

I then saw my hell.He had purple hair and it look like LT. Surge.This is my rival Zeke.He likes Stella as well and he hated me for always being around her.He used a Mienfoo back at the academy."Zeke?" said Stella."Ah Stella my love. Why are you traveling with Bob instead of me?" said Zeke."I promise him when we first met that we would go on a journey together." said Stella."Yeah Zeke. She picked me instead of you." I said." I will destroy you in this contest.I better get training." said Zeke.

He walked off with Scarlet behind him.I sat next to Stella and she said,"Do you think we can win this Bob?"."Yeah. I have faith in our Pokemon and in our teamwork. So let show them the power of us." I said.She hugged me as my face went up red quick.

I stood there in the male dressing room.I was wearing a tux.It was your normal tux.I was having trouble breathing with it on.I walked toward the main area and I saw Stella.She was wearing a black dress with sliver stars on it.She looked beautiful in it."You look amazing Stella." I said."Thanks Bob. You don't look half bad yourself. I guess being her apprentice wasn't that bad." said Stella.I was the apprentice to one of the Coordinator at the academy and it wasn't very fun."So where is Zeke and Scarlet?" I said."They were just on.bThey were really good." said Stella.

She sat on the bench and I said,"You can do this Stella.bI mean you were the best student in the class and I wasn't that good at it but you taught me how to be an really amazing coordinator so we can do this.".She then said,"Thanks Bob. So who should we use?"."I have an idea." I said.

We walked out there and the announcer said,"Let me introduce you to the little brother of the world famous coordinator Robin and his girlfriend.".My face went red as we walked to the stage."What Pokemon will you be showing us?" said the announcer."Lets go! Destiny!" said Stella.She sent out her bug and she made the field stunning."Okay time for my Pokemon. Selena."I said.

I sent out Selena and she made the crowd get tense."We have Selena the Riolu and Destiny the Beautifly on the field. Show us your Pokemon's potential!" said the announcer."Selena make some little aura attacks!" I said.Selena then fired some aura and Stella said,"Sliver Wind!".The bug then captured the aura and she made them into fireworks."Now double team and dance!" I said.

Selena then danced and the crowd cheered.This is actually a strategy that I used but it can be use for contest as well.The dog then stopped as the three refs gave us 99."These two earn the highest score so far." said the announcer.We got our cheers and we walked to the back.

I then sat next to Stella and I was feeding Selena."You were awesome out there. I mean I can't believe that move can be use for this." I said."I knew that it would work because of Destiny's powderIt was fun being out thereI would like to enter another contest one day." said Selena."You can join us at the next one Selena." said Stella."Yeah. I don't see why not." I said.

She then smiled as I saw Zeke.He was giving me the evil eye as the Announcer said,"We have our 8 teams who will be moving onto the finals.".It showed me and Stella in the first spot, Zeke and Scarlet in the second spot, and 6 teams that I didn't know."We made it." said Stella.

She then sighed as I said,"I knew we would because we are a great team.".She then hugged me as the announcer said,"We are now entering the battle round. One person will be battling as your partner cheers you on.".

Me and Stella were in the forth round against a team that scored the third spot.The girl stepped up as she said,"Lets go Spoink.".The Bounce Pokemon came out and I said,"Let go Aaron!".The Iron Armor Pokemon stood there and the announcer said,"We have Aaron the Aron vs Spoink the Spoink. Lets begin. The first person to lose all their points well lose."."Bounce around and then Psybeam." said the girl.The Bounce Pokemon then hit Aaron with a psychic blast."Hit that Bouncing freak with tackle." I said.Aaron then smashed his head into Spoink who went crashing into the wall."Okay now Giga Impact!" I said.Aaron then slammed into Spoink and the girl lost all of her points plus Spoink was knocked out."Winner Aaron." said the announcer.

We won our next battle thanks to Rose's Fairy Wind and maybe it is due to her opponent picking Machop or something like that.I stood across from Zeke and Scarlet."Welcome to the final match between Bob the man who can use his Pokemon to battle with pure power and grace and he is teamed up with Stella who is the sliver beauty. We then have the iron giant known as Zeke and his partner Scarlet or the red haired beauty. Send out your Pokemon!" said the announcer.

Scarlet said,"Lets go Smoochum!".The Kiss Pokemon came out.She likes me and it was very creepy when she blew a kiss to me."Lets go Togepi!" said Stella.The Spike Ball Pokemon came out.These two baby Pokemon had a rivalry because of me."Time to make this battle more manly! Lets go Igglybuff!" said Zeke.The Balloon Pokemon came out and then Mudkip came out.These two hated each other like me and Zeke do."Let me battle Bob!" yelled Mudkip."Okay!" I said."Lets begin!" said the announcer.

"Powder Snow!" said Scarlet.Then a small blast of ice wind hit Togepi."Metronome!" said Stella.Then a Sacred Fire hit Smoochum and she was knocked out."Avenge Scarlet! Sunny Day and Solar Beam!" said Zeke.I then said,"Block that blast with water gun!".The blast them hit the wall and I said,"Mudkip Ice Beam!".He then saved the crowd as Zeke said,"Flamethrower."."Togepi.Protect." said Stella.

The Spike Egg Pokemon blocked the attack."You ready Bob?" said Stella."Yeah. Mudkip water beam!" I said.Then a blast of water hit the Ballon and Stella said,"Doubleslap!".Then Igglybuff was still standing."Mudkip Bubble." I said.

Then Igglybuff then fainted and Mudkip started glowing."He is evolving folks!" yelled the announcer.Then I saw Marshstomp."Bob? What happened?" said Marshstomp."Nothing man. Hey do you mind if I give you a wicked nickname?" I said."Um sure." said Marshstomp."Power." I said."Awesome! I love it man." said Power.He then tackled me as the announcer said,"We have our winner.".

I held my ribbon in my dressing room with Aaron and Nick who were notice Power."That is so awesomeI mean it is so cool and you learned two awesome movesLets train Bob!" said Aaron.I had my shirt off as Nick said,"What is this master?".

He was pointing to my birthmark which has shaped like the letter P."My crest. It is the main reason that I can understand you guys except for Selena."."Why is that Bob?" said Power."It is due to my aura. I have a strong one and I can use that to my advantage but I don't want Stella to know about this." I said."But this is huge! I mean you are like a superhero." said Aaron."I am but I want to be a normal trainer." I said.

I then put on my shirt as the door opened.I saw the girls flock to Power who was flexing."That is so cool. I mean we won the contest thanks to Power." said Stella."Nope. We won thanks to Stella." I said."But you and Power were awesome in that battle." said Stella."I was really nervous up there but I look at you. I saw that you weren't scared and I went head on." I said.She then hugged me and I said,"Yes.".

We were walking to the Gym.We just finished healing our Pokemon who enter the contest battles which was everyone but Selena.We reached the gym and I felt the immense power in there."Are you ready?" said Stella."Yes! I have been waiting the longest time to come here." I said.

We enter the gym.I then notice the gym chart.First was the Gravel Badge with the gym leader Pebble here in Roman City, then we had Pixie who ran the Fairy Gym in Legend Town, Finn who was the leader of Coral City, Volt who ran the Watt City gym, Lance of Mono City, Blaze the leader of Magma City, Feather of the Typhoon City, and Scott the leader of Empire City.

I then saw two paths.One way was for the trainers and the other one was for the people who weren't battling the gym leader."Guess I am going this way." I said."I hope you make it very Bob. I believe in you." said Stella.She then walked off as I walked in the gym leader path.

After 6 trainers,I healed my four Pokemon thanks to a mini healing machine.I then saw Stella sitting in the stands.I then saw the gym leader.She had brown hair up to her shoulder and she was wearing a brown shirt with blue pants."You must be a new challenger. My name is Pebble and I run this gym with my powerful rock types. What is your name?" said Pebble."My name is Bob." I said."Lets go! I choose you Bonsly!" said Pebble.

She then sent out the Bonsai Pokemon and I said,"Lets go Aaron!".I sent out Aaron and the ref said,"We have Pebble's Bonsly vs Bob's Aron."

"Low Kick!" said Pebble."Dodge!" I said.Aaron then dodge the mini tree and I said,"Iron Head!".Aaron then slammed his head and Bonsly flew across the field."Mimic!" said Pebble.

Then Bonsly slammed into Aaron and then Bonsly glowed."Is he evolving?" I said.Then I saw a Sudowoodo."Rock throw!" said Pebble."Dodge them all and then once you get close use Giga Imapct!" I said.Aaron then slammed his head into the Imitation Pokemon and then Aaron stood there with him breathing heavily as Sudowoodo was knocked out."Winner Aaron." said the ref.

I return the Iron Armor Pokemon and I said,"You were awesome. You are so getting some pokeblock for you and the others."."I see that you have trained your Aron really well but your next Pokemon will be defeated by these two Pokemon in a double Pokemon. Do you mind a double battle?" said Pebble."Um no. Lets do it." I said."Go Amaura and Tyrunt!" said Pebble.

Then the Royal Heir Pokemon came out with the Tundra Pokemon."So cool. You have some fossil Pokemon! I mean that is so very cool!" I said.I really love history especially Pokemon history."Lets go Nick and Selena." I said.Then Nick and Selena came out and the ref said,"We have the final battle between Pebble's Amaura and Tyrunt vs Bob's Ralts and Riolu."

"Aura Sphere!" I said.Selena then fire a sphere and Pebble said,"Bide!".Tyrant then block the attack."Attack Ralts with Bite!" said Pebble.Nick then dodged the powerful Bite with a Shadow Ball."Icy Wind and Ancient Power!" said Pebble."Block it with Psychic!" I said.Nick then blocked the attack and Pebble said,"Bite and Tackle!".

Nick took the damage and then he started glowing.Then a Kirlia stood there and I said,"Awesome!".I pulled out my Pokedex and he learned Psycho Cut, Dazzling Gleam, and Thunderbolt." Okay. Selena Aura Sphere and then a Dazzling Gleam!" I said.The two then attack the dinos and they were knocked out."Winner is Bob." said the ref.

I sat on the floor and I said,"That was intense.".Then Power and Aaron came out and Power said,"You were awesome Nick. I mean you evolved like me."."Yes and the power is amazing.Bob should probably get to evolving Aaron and Selena but Selena first." said Nick.

Selena's face went red as Pebble walked over to me."You were very amazing Bob. Here is the Gravel Badge." said Pebble.I then said,"I got the Gravel Badge!".I then then put the badge in the badge case that I got from the Nurse Joy at the Civil Town Pokemon Center."So where are you two lovebirds off to?" said Pebble.

Stella walked over to us and I went red as I said,"The next gym."."Ah Pixie is really good but I have faith that you can beat her into the ground." said Pebble."Thanks." I said.I then return my Pokemon and I said,"You ready to go?"."Yep." said Stella. She then grabbed my arm and we walked out of the gym.

Next time,
Team Hyde's plans capture Bob and Stella's attention while they are traveling to Legend Town which is where the next gym is.   

No comments:

Post a Comment