Saturday, March 15, 2014

Pokemon Adventure part 7 Pokemon Tech.


Bob P.O.V.
I was with Finn.He was really enjoying his journey.The only Pokemon that he had on him was Binacle.I remember him from the Academy.He was just like his owner.They were both the worst when it comes to women.

"Bob. I have a question." said Jade."Um yeah." I said."Why do you hate Pokemon Tech?" said Jade.I then ignore her as Stella said,"He isn't well like there."."Like a lot." said Finn."Are they right?" said Jade.

She then looked at me and I said,"Yeah. I hate how they work."."Yeah and they hate the Academy with a passion." said Finn."I see .I am so glad that I didn't have to go to any public school for my Pokemon training." said Jade.

We were at the ruins.This towns was knows for the ruins and Pokemon Tech.I had two of the famous Crest of Legend in my bag.I had the Gravel Kingdom Crest from Pebble in Roman City and the Coral Crest from Coral in Coral City.

I then notice a trainer shown in the ruins.The trainer had some of the legendary Pokemon behind him.I was so jealous."Hey Bob. You ready for lunch?" said Stella."In a minute." I said.I then took a picture with my pokegear and I ran toward the group.

We were going to a great cafe for lunch while we are here in town and Finn was paying.I had some meat made from Pokemon, Finn was having seafood, Jade was a salad, and Stella had a smoothie with some salad."I can't believe you would eat meat." said Jade."So? Pokemon eat Pokemon and Humans eat Humans. So why can't I eat Pokemon?" I said."That logic makes no sense Bob." said Jade."For Bob, it is smart." said Finn."Yeah. I remember when Bob tried to make some sense out of the history of the pokeball." said Stella.

I then nod my head as Power came out."What is wrong Power?" said Stella."I sense Pokemon Tech students near by. I was just get ready." said Power."Return." I said.

He went back as Finn said,"Why did you do that?"."I really don't want to get kick out." I said."Makes sense." said Jade.We finished lunch and I made Finn pay."I hate you so freaking much." said Finn."No you love me to death." I said.

I was then pushed to the ground."Bob!" yelled the girls.Finn helped me up as I saw a familiar face."Look who I found boys. Bob what are you doing here in our neck of the woods?" said a voice.I saw a boy with green hair who was wearing a uniform."Hey Marcus." I said."How is your journey going for you? You lost every single battle that you were in." said Marcus."Bob is the best trainer that I know!" said Jade.

I then blushed as Marcus said,"Do you still have that weak Mudkip?"."Yes but he evolved into a powerful Marshstomp. Do you still have that weak Snivy?" I said."No, You want to see her?" said Marcus.I didn't have a choice when he sent out the Grass Snake Pokemon.

She gave me a mean look and I said,"Still looks weak."."Oh yeah. Lets make our revenge more sweet." said Marcus.The Snake grabbed me and he walked with me."Does he did that often?" said Jade."Yeah." said the two.

I was thrown in front of the Pokemon Tech.It was your average prep school except full of freaking jerks."I will see you really soon Bob." said Marcus.

He walked inside as I stood up."Bob. Why are you hated by this school?" said Jade.I saw her there with Finn and Stella."Because I kinda sort of made fun of their queen." I said."You did what?" said Jade.

She then grabbed my shirt collar and she shook me like crazy."Let him down Jade. He needs to explain himself." said Finn.She then dropped me and I said,"She is a total crazy girl and I am in the right.".

"Yeah right. I remember many more reasons why but that is the main reason. I think you also stole their mascot, ruined their festival, and also you made sure that every thing went wrong." said Stella."I was like 12." I said."You did it every year I heard." said Finn."I get very jealous quick." I said."So are we going to go in there?" said Jade."Well me, you, and Stella can but Bob is banned here.See." said Finn.

He pointed to a poster of me."They made that?" said Jade."After I destroy their hope festival." I said."You were a brat." said Stella."I know that so I have a plan." I said.

I was captured by some preps.I was tied up as I saw my friends looking at me."You just had to make fun of their mascot didn't you?" said the group."I had to okay! It was the point." I said.I then saw their queen.She was very hot with her red hair and I had a crush on her when I met her when I was 10.I hated her because she thought she was the top."Look who I found trying to make fun of our mascots." said the girl."Well our mascot are better than yours!" I said."And what is the mascot?" said Jade.

"Ninetails, Vulpix, Growlithe, and Arcanine." said Finn."Cool." said Jade."You must be Bobby's girlfriend. My name is Ruby. I am the best student at the academy. Why are you dating that idiotic trainer?" said Ruby.

Her face went red as she said,"Me and Bob?"."So you are just a friend of him Stella Daring. How are you doing?" said Ruby."Fine. I have two ribbons." said Stella."Can I get out of these ropes now?" I said.

She walked over to me and I turn my head because if I looked down I could see her breasts."You are still that stupid trainer." said Ruby.I then saw so many students in the door way."Please tell me I won't have to battle them." I said."No. You and your friends will have to battle all of us if you want to leave here alive." said Ruby."She is going to kill us!" yelled Jade."No sweetie. We are going to make Bob and Finn here into girls with our amazing makeup department." said Ruby.

The girls blushed as they imagine me in a dress."Bob! We are doing this." said Finn."Yeah but first. Someone get out of this painful rope!" I yelled.

I was with Finn.We were looking for two more Pokemon for Finn to use in the forest."So why are we doing this? I mean Binacle can take these guys down with no problem ." said Finn."You know those preps just as much as I do. They are freaking jerks about this stuff." I said."You are right but I don't know what Pokemon would be go for me?" said Finn.

We then reached a clearing and I found a man with some Pokemon in some nets.He wasn't a team Hyde member but a Pokemon poacher."What are you kids doing here?" said the man."Freeing those Pokemon. Lets go Aaron!" I said.Finn stopped me as he said,"Let me do this. Binacle!".He sent the Two Handled Pokemon as the man said,"Take care of this brat Farfetch'd!".

The Wild Bird Pokemon came out and I said,"You got this Finn."."Yeah man. I learned from the best." said Finn."Cut that noise! Fury Attack!" said the man."Protect." said Finn.He then blocked the attack and Finn said,"Water Gun!".He then blasted the bird and the man yelled,"Attack with Night Slash." The bird was moving slowly thanks to the water and Finn said,"Ice Beam!".He froze the bird and I said,"I got this. Thunder!".Thunder then came out and I said,"Thunder".

The poacher then flew off with the Wild Bird Pokemon and the Pokemon were freed.The Pokemon thanked the two and I notice Finn looking at two of them.It was the Desert Croc Pokemon and the Playful Pokemon."You should catch them Finn. I mean they looked impressed with you." I said."Maybe it was Thunder." said Finn."You have to be more confidence in yourself man." I said."I will try." said Finn.

Finn walked over to them and he said,"Will you guys join my party?!".The two then looked at each other and they agreed."Awesome! Go pokeball!" yelled Finn.He then captured the two and he did a pose.I smiled as I return Thunder.

We walked back and I heard Marcus said,"Where were you two? We have been waiting forever.".I saw at least 10 trainers."Lets do this already." I said.I stood next to Finn, Stella was next to him, and Jade was next to her."Lets do this." said Ruby.

I stood across from a boy with hair that looked like a lighting bolt."Lets go Electrode!" said the boy.The Ball Pokemon came out and I said,"Lets go Thunder!".He came out with a battle pose that look like it had pure power inside him.A girl with green hair stood across from Finn and she said,"Lets go Sunflora!".The Sun Pokemon came out and Finn said,"Lets rock and roll with the power of fire. Go Monferno!".The monkey came out and he started punching the air.

Then a guy with purple hair stood there and he said,"Lets go Swalot!".The Poison Bag Pokemon came out and Stella said,"Lets go Espurr.".The Restraint Pokemon came out.A girl with light blue hair said,"Lets go Fearow!".The Beak Pokemon came out and Jade said,"I choose you Magneton!".Then a ref said,"We have Electrode, Sunflora, Swalot, and Fearow vs Thunder, Monferno, Espurr, and Magneton. Begin!".

Narrator P.O.V
"Charge Beam!" said the boy."Take it!" said Bob .The attack was absorbed and the boy yelled,"How?"."For a prep student, you should know that my Thunder was the ability Motor Drive. Now Close Combat!" said Bob.Thunder then punched the ball into the air with rapid Fire Punches and then Bob said,"Thunder!".

The Ball Pokemon was out cold and Bob knocked out one trainer and Bob then returned him.Bob then looked over and he saw a girl with light purple hair."Lets go Fraxure!" said the girl.The Axe Jaw Pokemon came out and Bob said,"Lets go Aaron!".The Iron Armor Pokemon then stood there and he roared.

"Sunny Day and then Razor Leaf!" said the girl."Dodge it and then borrow the sun's power for a Flamethrower!" said Finn.The Sun Pokemon was out in one shot."You were awesome Monferno!" said Finn.The Playful Pokemon went right next to him and he saw a boy with dark brown hair standing there."Lets go Rampardos!" said the boy.The Head Butt Pokemon came out and Finn said,"Lets go Binacle!".The Two Armed Pokemon then came out and the two Pokemon had a face off.

"Sludge and then Body Slam!" said the guy."Blast a Psyshock, Psybeam,and a powerful Psychic!" said Stella.The Restraint Pokemon then attack the Poison Bag Pokemon and he was knocked into the wall.He was knocked out as Stella saw Espurr glowing.Then Meowstic female stood there."Awesome job Meowstic!" said Stella.

She return the Constraint Pokemon as she saw a girl with sliver hair."Lets go Klang!" said the girl.The Gear Pokemon came out and Stella said,"Lets go Destiny!".The Butterfly Pokemon came out and she made the arena shiny.

"Aerial Ace!" said the girl."Thunder Shock!" said Jade.The Beak Pokemon was knocked out thanks to the Magnet Pokemon.Jade return her Pokemon as she saw a boy with light blue hair."Lets go Vanillish!" said the boy.The Icy Snow Pokemon came out and Jade said,"Lets go Litwick!".The Candle Pokemon came out and the ref said," Fraxure, Rampardos, Klang, and Vanillish vs Aaron, Binacle, Destiny, and Litwick.".

Aaron was dodging Dragon Pulses.Even with his evolution, he was still quick on his feet."Iron Head!" said Bob.He then slammed into Fraxure and then Fraxure roared."Outrage!" said the girl.Aaron then dodged the attacks and he was confused."End this with Giga Impact!" said Bob.Aaron slammed into Fraxure and then he was knocked out.

Bob returned him and then he saw Marcus."Lets battle with three Pokemon. I choose you Servine!" said Marcus.The Grass Snake Pokemon came out and Bob said,"Lets go Universe.".She floated there with power.

Biancle was dodging the attacks from the dinosaur."Ancient Power!" said the boy."Water Gun!" said Finn.He then blasted Rampardos and then Finn said,"Just in case Water Gun twice more.".The dinosaur was out cold.Finn saw no more trainers."Guess I am done. Time to do some training with Krokorok." said Finn.He starting train with the three Pokemon as some students from Pokemon Tech watching him and they were asking questions.

Stella then said,"Psychic and then Sliver wind!".The attack then knocked out Klang."But how?" said the girl. Thanks to Bob's training." said Stella.She walked off as she sent out Togepi, Espurr, and Rose.She started training with them.

Jade stood there with her Litwick.She destroy the ice cream Pokemon with a Flame Burst.She walked over to Finn and Stella."That was pretty fun. Was school like this?" said Jade."Yes and No. Bob was always battling somebody."said Stella."Yeah.bHe still made it to class and he had good grades." said Finn.

Then Jade notice a famous celebrity in the Pokemon world.He had sliver hair and he look handsome.He notice the group and he said,"You three have some pretty cool Pokemon."."Thank you Mr. Steven Stone." said Jade.

Steven stood there and he said,"Thanks but call me Steven."."Why are you here?" said Finn." I was here to learn about the legend of Legend Town. I then saw some Pokemon battling and I saw your battling. So who is the boy?" said Steven.

He then pointed to Bob who was waiting for Ruby to pick her Pokemon."His name is Bob. He is really strong not as good of you of course but he is really good." said Stella."I see." said Steven.He then thought,"Is that the son of him?".

Bob P.O.V
I sat there with Universe.Ruby joined in me and Marcus's battle.She sent her Forretress out and he was next to Servine."You ready Bob?" said Ruby."Yeah. So lets go Supernova!" I said.He stood there and the ref said,"Go!".

"Leaf Tornado and Slam!" said Marcus."Dodge and Hurricane!" I said.The Sound Wave Pokemon blasted the Grass Pokemon with the power of wind."Dragon Pulse!" I said.Servine was knocked out and I noticed Supernova.He was dodging the attacks of the bug and I said,"Help him out with Air Slash!".Universe then helped out the sword and I said," Supernova Sacred Sword!".Then Forretress was knocked out.

The two returned their Pokemon and Marcus said,"Lets go Skorupi!".The Scorpion Pokemon came out and Ruby said,"Lets go Machoke!".The Superpower Pokemon came out and he flexed his muscle." Return you two. Lets go Nick and Selena!" I said.The two Pokemon stood there."Lets begin round two." said the ref.

"Karate Chop!" said Ruby."Dodge it Selena and then Nick Psycho Cut!" I said.Machoke then took the attack and I said,"Selena help Nick out Stone Edge!".She then threw stones at Machoke who broke the rock but he took the Psycho Cut."Help Machoke out with Venoshock!" said Marcus.Nick was poisoned and I said,"Psychic on that bug! Flash Cannon and Aura Sphere!".

The two Pokemon were knocked as the two human shaped Pokemon who were blushing.I notice it and I smiled."Return! Lets go Croconaw!" said Ruby.The Big Jaw Pokemon came out and he showed them the true power of him."Okay." I said."Lets go Absol!" said Marcus.The Disaster Pokemon then came out and he scared a freshman."Return you two. Time for Scampers and Power." I said.

The two came out and Marcus started laughing."You still have that weakling! I mean my Absol is so powerful!" said Marcus."Power is well Powerful!" I said."Still a child." said Ruby."Begin!" said the ref.

"Night Slash on Power!" said Marcus."Water Gun on Scampers!" said Ruby."Switch forms into Jolteon and then Thunder on Croconow! Power hammer Arm on Absol!" I said.Scampers then changed forms and he blasted the gator and Power slammed Absol."Sucker Punch!" said Marcus."Crunch!" said Ruby.The two then took the attack and I said,"Lets go Muddy Water and Thunder!".The two Pokemon then felt the powerful water and the powerful Thunder.

The two was knocked out and I return the two.I then saw Stella talking to Steven.He was my idol back at the Academy.I then ran over to him and he said,"Here you go my boy. I saw your team. It was very impressive.".He handed me six pokeballs."Are you sure?" I said."Yes." said Steven.I then threw them in the air.

I then saw a Combusken, Grovyle, Vibrava, Pupitar, Frogadier, and a Gabite." So cool." I said.They then tackled me.Finn walked over to me.I saw him with Binacle,Krokorok,Monferno,and Ivysaur."Did Steven give you an Ivysaur?" I said."Yes. She is really strong." said Finn.The Seed Pokemon then rubbed his leg as I try to get up.

I return my new 6 Pokemon and I said,"Thank you Steven. I am very honored by this."." You are just like your brother. I remember battling him." said Steven."You knew my brother?" I said."He was a great trainer and I saw him in you with you and Power. I am guessing that he is your starter." said Steven."Yep. Me and him have been with each other for almost 7 years now." I said.

"Your birthday is coming up?!" said the group."Yeah. I told you guys about it." I said.They all forgot but I didn't mind at all.Steven then send out a Skarmory." I better get going. I heard about a dig near Empire City. I hope to see you four again." said Steven.He flew off as I said,"What a cool trainer."

We were walking to Watt City."So when is your birthday?" said Jade."Two days from now." I said."I better get something when we are in Watt City." said Stella."Yeah. I mean Bob is really quiet about stuff." said Finn."Thanks guys. I am so happy to leave Legend Town." I said."Yeah but Pokemon Tech was nice except to you Bob." said Jade.I smiled and I said,"Lets get going."

Next time,
Bob Birthday and also the meeting of the Watt City Gym Leader.

      

             

No comments:

Post a Comment