Saturday, March 22, 2014

Hero part 5 The purpose of the heart

Remember those 8 characters I introduce in part 3 and I did absolute nothing with.I did that because this arc is going to be about them and their destiny as the keyblade masters except for Ester because she isn't one.We will be starting part 5 with Kairi and then Sora.This island is based of Kingdom Hearts by the way and I will be putting a OC in there.Can you guess who?

Kairi P.O.V
I woke up in my bed.I looked around and I saw my best friends Namine and Xion sleeping on my floor.I sneaked past them and I head to the shower.

Today was the start of the Friendship Festival that we have every year here on Destiny Island.I then exited the shower and my friends were still asleep.I changed into my normal clothes and I left my room.I walked downstairs and I looked out my window.I saw an RV out there."Must be some tourists." I thought.

I walked into my kitchen and I saw Bob eating some breakfast."Hey Kairi." said Bob."What are you doing here Bob? And how did you get into my house?" I said."Your mom." said Bob.

He then handed me a note.It said that Bob was going to stay here during the friendship festival because the hotel didn't have enough room and Ben's grandpa was friends with my grandma so that sweeten the deal.

I then sighed as Bob said,"So Kairi right? What is this festival about?"."You don't know?" I said."Yes?" said Bob."It is called the friendship festival. It is to honor the heroes of legend." I said."And who are the heroes of legend?" said Bob."They are the keyblade masters. They were a group of seven who defeated our well known enemy known as the heartless and their master the nobodies." I said."So were the heartless aliens?" said Bob."No they were born by the darkness in our hearts." I said."Sounds fake." said Bob.

"You really want to be thrown out don't you?" I said."Please don't.I mean I will be food for the animals out there." said Bob." Okay. You can stay in the guest room. I am going to wake up my friends who are staying with me as well. You can introduce yourself to them when they wake up." I said.He then ran off as I sat down.

I didn't tell Sora, Riku, Axel, or Roxas this but I had a crush on Bob.He was so cool and he look like he could be a descendant of a keyblade master.I like him but I couldn't have him because of his girlfriend Ruby.

I was walking to class on my first day of school when I saw Bob with his friend Ben."So how are you and Ruby doing? I mean she hasn't bother us for days." said Ben."I was thinking of breaking up with her. I mean why should I be with her? She should have someone who loves her not me. I mean she likes me for the wrong reason." said Bob.I hid behind a locker and I said,"Yes!".

The two looked over toward me and Ben said."Anyway. What are you going to do Bob? mean Jade will be happy about it."."I will figure put something. I mean I am a super genius." said Bob.He walked toward me as Ben transform into an alien.He was the alien known as Four Arms and he ran out to go stop a crime.I then ran off.

I walked into my room and I saw Namine and Xion waking up."So who were you talking to?" said Xion."Bob. He is staying here." I said."Don't you have a crush on him or something? And why is here?" said Namine."Yes and he is staying because of my grandma." I said."So where is he right now?" said Xion."Downstairs in the guest room." I said.

"So you and Bob are going to be together for the festival? That sounds some romantic." said Namine."Thanks Namine but I am more worried about you know who. I mean he didn't like my old boyfriend and look how that turned out." I said."Don't worry about him. We will handled him." said Xion."Thanks Xion but I better make sure that we don't go to the bad side of town." I said.

I walked downstairs and I saw Bob standing there.He was wearing a black jacket and a red shirt with some jeans.He look like a male model."So what are we doing first? And where are your friends?" said Bob."Changing. I was thinking of showing you around town." I said."Cool. Lets get going." said Bob.

He then opened the door as Axel stood there.He was your average guitar player and he look like one."So what are you doing here Bob?" said Axel."My grandma." I said.

He then looked at me and he said,"She really let him in? Your old lady is a big mystery."."So what are you doing here in the morning?" I said."I came here to hang out with you and the girls but since you are going to be showing Bob here around town. I guess I am on keeping Sora on his leash duty." said Axel."Yes. I am so sorry about it but I really wanted this." I said.

He then pat my head and he said,"Don't worry about it so much. I don't mind. I just want to see you happy.".Bob then said,"Are you two dating? And why he is keeping an eye on Sora?"."It is nothing Bob man. I mean we are just friends and Sora can be a little jealous. Don't worry so much about it man." said Axel.He then pushed us out of the house."So where are we going first?" said Bob.

We were walking toward the ice cream shop.I didn't notice how nice Bob is.I mean he bought us ice cream and he helped the three siblings that worked there with a very generous tip."Why did you do that? I mean you are the guest." I said."I just felt like it. I mean I wouldn't hate to waste any money that you have. I mean you are very pretty." said Bob.

Did Bob just give me a compliment?"You think I am pretty? Don't you have a girlfriend?" I said."You know that I am going to break up with her. I mean you were there." said Bob."How did you know it was me?" I said."I just knew. So what is the deal with this Sora guy?" said Bob."He likes me but he can't admit it." I said."So he is dense?" said Bob."Not really. He is just stupid." I said."So do you like him?" said Bob.

I then felt the air getting colder."Are you alright?" said Bob."Just a little cold." I said.He then put his jacket on me.My face went red as he said,"Don't worry. I know that you will give it back.".The jacket felt so warm and I felt like I was Bob's girlfriend.My face went really red as Bob said,"Hey Kairi. So when is this Friendship Festival?"."Soon. It starts around night." I said."I see." said Bob.

We talked for a while and I heard my name.I turned around and I saw my ex.He was wearing a white hoodie and the hood was up.His skin was white like snow.He had the power over ice."Kairi. Who is this guy?" said my ex."My name is Bob. And who are you?" said Bob."The name is Carl or Chill. I am going to freeze you now." said Chill.He then was tackled by Axel."Axel?" I said."Get going. I will handled this clown." said Axel.

We ran toward the shine.It was to honor the keyblade masters of legend and also the scroll of the chosen one.It was written by an ancestor of someone on the island and we can't figure out who that is.

Bob stood there and he said,"So you and him were a thing?"."Um yeah. I mean he was a really sweet guy at the start but he can that power over ice and he went insane with power." I said."Makes sense. Hell I am still waiting for Ben to go crazy with power." said Bob."But you two are friends right? I mean friends don't do that to friends." I said."Me and Ben have a special friendship. It is a lot sranger than you think." said Bob.

I then notice Bob's arm.It was frozen."Bob! Your arm!" I yelled.He looked at it and he said,"I am fine. I mean it doesn't even hurt.".I then poured some hot water from the shine on it.Bob's arm was back to normal."Hey thanks. I got my arm back." said Bob.

I then saw Namine with Ben.They saw us and Namine said,"Hey Kairi. Look who I found walking around. I found Ben.".She did have a crush on Ben but she got over him after meeting the boy of her dreams."So how did you get roped into this?" said Bob."I was fighting some weird blob monsters over by the tree houses and Namine saved me." said Ben."You were fighting the Heartless?" I said."Yeah. That what I said. They went away as I appeared." said Namine."So these heartless are really strong?" said Bob."Yeah. They were the main enemies of the Keyblade master. They can steal your hearts." I said."Makes sense." said Ben.

He then notice me and Namine praying."What are you doing?" said Bob."Praying." said Namine."For what?" said Ben."We are praying for the Keyblade masters to protect us." I said.Ben joined us and Bob said,"What the hell?".He stood there as I said,"Please protect us."

Sora P.O.V
I woke up and I saw my friends Riku and Roxas on the floor of Riku's room.The girls of the group were at Kairi.I enter my shower and I cleaned myself up.I wake downstairs and I made some breakfast.I then heard the doorbell ring.

I opened it to see my friend Axel."Hey man. What are you doing here? I thought we were meeting up at Kairi's place." I said."She actually had something to do today." said Axel."But she didn't tell me." I said."You aren't her father man. Let her be." said Axel."I know that but me and her are best friends." I said."I will give you that man. You going to help me wake up Riku and Roxas?" said Axel."Yeah man." I said.We walked upstairs to wake up the others.

We were all walking toward the arcade."So are Namine and Xion going to meet us at the arcade?" said Riku."I don't know man. They just told me to walk you guys up and send you to the arcade." said Axel.

I kept looking at my phone with the charm of a paopu fruit."She will be fine Sora. Just calm down man. She will be fine." said Roxas."What if Chill attacks her again?" I said."She will be fine man. Just calm down. I mean she can keep an eye on herself. I mean she can fight pretty good for a girl." said Riku.Riku was a master swordsman and he is rumored to be a descendant of a keyblade master and we believed it because he is one.I then saw Xion standing there."Xion!" yelled Roxas.

The two started talking as Axel got a text."Who is it?" I said."Namine. She needs me over by the ice cream shop for some reason. I better get going. Later guys." said Axel.He ran off as Riku said,"Lets go Sora. I mean these two are going to ignore us. Lets go to the Dojo."."Right." I said.

The Dojo is where we train.The man who ruins the place is a known warrior from the war days.We walked and I saw him.He was a talking mouse who was the mayor of our town as well."Ah my two apprentices. What are you two doing here? I thought you would be out on the town." said the mouse."We wants some training King Mickey." said Riku.

"I see. Why do you want this training?" said Mickey."We were attack by some aliens plus ghosts at our school and we couldn't fight them. We want some training." I said."Makes sense. Okay Lets get start." said Mickey.

He made a keyblade that look like the night sky and he called it Star Seeker.Riku made a keyblade called Way to the Dawn.I then tried to summon mine but it failed."Why can I do it?!" I said."You just need to open your heart up again." said Mickey."But my heart is always open." I said."Just try." said Riku.I then opened up my heart and I made my keyblade.It was the Kingdom Key."Lets get started." said Mickey.

We finished and we were walking toward the shrine."I can't believe you Riku. I mean you knocked out the blade of the master." I said."Yes but you were doing pretty good about dodging my attacks." said Riku.We then reached the shrine.I saw Kairi, Namine, Ben, and Bob.Ben was one of the heroes who stopped Ender along with Danny Phantom and Power.Bob was this guy who was a dick to everyone around him.

I then saw some soldier heartless go toward them."Kairi!" I yelled.Ben then noticed us and he then transformed into Gravattack.He then grab them and then he transformed into Bloxx and he crushed the heartless."That was way too easy." said Bloxx.

The heartless went on him and he turned into a darker version of him."I will get this." said Riku.He then slashed Ben with Way."So Riku is a keyblade master then?" said Bob."Yeah. It is really awesome and Sora is one too." said Kairi.

Ben then turned into an evil Goop and Riku got blasted back into a tree."What do we do?" said Namine."Let me try something. " I said.I was learning some magic from Yen Sid who was Mickey's master.He sent me books on spells so I can do it without my blade.I then said with power in my voice,"Blizzard!".The attack froze Ben and I made my blade break Ben.

He went back to normal as the heartless went off.I helped Riku up and he said,"Thanks man. You are really getting pretty good with your magic."."Thanks. I have been practicing a lot lately." I said."I better Kari will notice you now." said Riku.

She walked over to me and Riku and she said,"Thanks for saving us."."So is Ben going to be alright?" I said."Bob is talking him to the hospital and Namine is helping him. Is Riku going to be alright?" said Kairi."I'll be fine Kairi. I better get to the Dojo. I promise the king I would get some more training for the festival. Later you two and remember what I told you." said Riku.He walked off as Kairi said,"What did he say to you?"."Oh nothing much. Just guy stuff." I said.

We were walking to Kairi's place."So are you and Riku going to be working the entire festival?" said Kairi.Me and Riku were two of the seven known keyblade masters so every festival me and him are working."Probably." I said.

We walked in silence as I saw a flower.I picked it up and I gave it to her and she blushed."Thanks Sora." said Kairi.We reached her house and I open the door for her."I better get some sleep. See you later." said Kairi.

I walked toward my place.I open the door and I saw my sister laying about like a bum.She had my brown hair and blue eyes and she was the female me in a way."Welcome back big bro. How was training with the King?" said my sister."Fine Sarah. I am going to bed. Don't bother me what so ever." I said."Okay Big bro." said Sarah.

I walked to my bed and I plopped down. I saw on my bed and I pulled out my phone.I play a game on my phone until I fell asleep.

Next time,
Time for day two.We see Namine and Axel view.We see the life of Namine, a cheerleader and Axel,a  musician and the hardships they deal with 

No comments:

Post a Comment