Sunday, March 16, 2014

Pokemon Adventure part 9 Love is strong in Mono City part 1 Hearts

Bob P.O.V. 
I was walking with my friends.I was wearing my black jacket, my medal, my watch, my ring, a green shirt that my mom got for me, my normal black pants,band my tennis shoes.We reach Mono City.

Mono City was the captial of Ryoku.It had a harbor, an airport, a gym, several malls, a festival every summer, Professor Sydney's lab, and the main attraction of the city is the Academy.The Academy or Revolution was known for giving the world Robin and my brother and I was their younger brother so I was pretty popular.

I looked at Jade and she turned away from me.Her Staravia evolved into a Staraptor when we were practicing for the Mono City Gym, Her Bayleef evolved into a Meganium while we were handling a poacher, and she captured a Vivillion and her pattern is the Garden Version.

I then looked at Stella who was talking to her recently evolved Togepi who was now a Togetic and she was still bratty.Rose evolved into a powerful Floette and we learn that she is the White form.She also captured a Dewott and she was a battler like me but she could do contests.I looked at Finn and he was smiling.His Ivysaur evolved into a Venusaur and his Monferno evolved into a Infernape.

We then reached the city and Finn said,"I can't believe we made it. I mean after Bob made us those Hoenn flavor steak, I couldn't move for a month."."Yeah. So what should we do first?" said Jade."I need to go visit someone." I said."Can I come with you Bob?" said Stella."Um sure." I said.

She then grabbed my arm and Jade grabbed my other arm.I looked at Finn and he said,"Have fun Bob. I need to get some stuff done myself. So I will meet you at the hotel.".

We reached the place.It was your average apartment building."Bob. What are we doing here?" said Jade."I need to see an old friend." I said.I then opened the door and I looked for the room number of my friend.His name is Larry. He is a Pokemon Trainer that I knew at the Pokemon Academy but he started his journey two years before me.We kept in touch and he told me about he had a room here in Mono City.Larry was really smart like Metagross or Alakazam smart.

I then found the room and I took the elevator to the top floor.I knocked on the door and Stella said," So Bob? Who are we meeting?".She then saw Larry.He had his normal blond hair which was in the middle of being long and short.He was your average Pokemon trainer except for his brain."Bob? What a very good and amazing surprise. Come in." said Larry.

I looked around.The place where he lived was awesome."So what are you doing here? And who are these two?" said Alex."I am here because I wanted to see you again. You remember Stella right? And this is Jade." I said."Oh yeah. You are that chick that Bob had that thing on." said Larry.

I hate myself for telling Larry about my crush on Stella but I knew about his crush so we were even."So Larry? Where are your parents?" said Jade."Back in Coumarine City. I live here by myself until the Ryoku League." said Larry."What is that?" said Stella."It is the Pokemon League Tourney where the best of the best battle it out." I said."Yeah and I am going to win this with my awesome plan." said Larry.Same Old Larry.

I then grabbed him into his lab."What is your damage man?" said Larry."This is." I said.I then pulled out the pink thing.He grabbed it and he put it into his computer."So what is it?" I said."A powerful chemical. It can make anyone follow the creator. The person who made this is a genius." said Larry."Yeah. Proton of Team Hyde made that ." I said.

"You battled Team Hyde!?" yelled Larry."Yeah I did. It was worth it though." I said."Why?" said Larry."They almost hurt or even killed Stella." I said."You really like her. Don't you?" said Larry. "I do Larry." I said.

He then looked at his computer said,"But this one is different."."Um why?" I said."This one would have made you into a girl Bob and you would have been the slut of the Team." said Larry."I see." I said."Did you want me to get rid of it?" said Larry."Yeah." I said.

I was walking with the girls."So what did you talk with Larry about?" said Jade."Oh guy stuff." I said."So where do you think Finn is Bob?" said Stella."Who knows? I mean I have known the guy since he was 12. I have no clue." I said.

We then stood outside of the Pokemon Lab.I then opened it and I was hit with a powerful Take Down."Bob!" yelled the two.I then saw a Metagross."Bob? What are you doing here?" said Sydney.

She stood there and I said,"I want to say hi and I turned 17 a week ago."."You are 17?" said Sydney.She carried me inside as the Iron Leg Pokemon floated in and the girls followed.

I sat with some tea as Jade said,"So how do you know the Pokemon Professor so well?"."She is my mother apprentice. She is actually 23. Her age fools people even me sometimes. She was a coordinator but she gave it up to be a scientist. Her first Pokemon was this Metagross and Magnezone." I said."So where is Professor Sydney?" said Stella.

She came back with a present."Happy late birthday." said Sydney.I then opened it and I saw a Electirizer and a pokeball."Is this for Thunder?" I said."Yep and this Pokemon is from Steven.He just sent it to me. He is dreamy." said Sydney."Oh get over him Sydney." I said.

She then punched me as I sent out a Pokemon.The Iron Claw Pokemon came out and I said,"Steven gave me a Metang?"."Yep just like me." said Sydney."Steven gave you a Metang at 17?" said Jade."Yes and no. I got Beldum at age 10 along with Magnemite. This Metang is the strongest of its kind." said Sydney.

I then pulled out my pokedex and it said,"Metang's known moves are Hyper Beam, Metal Claw, Bullet Punch, Meteor Mash, Psychic, Zen Headbutt, Psyshock, Earthquake, Shadow Ball, Brick Break, Sludge Bomb, Flash Cannon, Rock Slide, and Power-Up Punch."."Cool. I mean you must be pretty strong." I said."Yes master." said Metang."You can call me Bob." I said."Okay Bob." said Metang.

I then return the Iron Leg Pokemon and I placed him in my bag.Sydney then looked inside.She then noticed 16 pokeballs."You have a lot of Pokemon Bob. Can I see them?" said Sydney."Um Bob needs to stop at the Pokemon Center first." said Stella."I see then.I best be off.I  was about to leave for my date with this really hot guy." said Sydney."You got a date?" I said.

I was walking toward the Pokemon Center and I saw Finn.He was reading Trainer Magazine.It was for trainers, coordinators, and Breeders and it highlighted the best of the best and the worst.

I then walked over to him and he said,"Oh hey Bob. Where are the girls?"."With the professor. She need some help with her date. What are you reading?" I said."A article about you." said Finn."I have an article?" I said."Yeah. It is about you being a great trainer and stuff." said Finn."Sweet. Do you have one?" I said.

"No but strangely Light does." said Finn."What does it say about him?" I said."He is becoming a Pokemon Doctor alongside his girlfriend Tetra. Did you know that they were dating?" said Finn."Yeah. I mean it was pretty freaking obvious." I said.

Finn then placed the magazine down and he said,"So are you and Stella going? I mean I did have to keep Jade away from you for a while.".My face went red as I said,"Just fine. So you ready to go the gym?"."Don't you remember last time you went to the gym without us?" said Finn."I do but I need to battle someone right now." I said.

We walked around the huge city.We then found the park and I saw people battling.One of the trainers had a Rapidash and the other had a Sceptile.The girl with the Fire Horse Pokemon looked mad at the boy with the Sceptile.The boy had a hood over his head and he look like a really creepy dude."Rapidash! Flamethrower! " said the girl."Sceptile dodge and Rock Tomb." said the boy.

The Forest Pokemon then nodded his head and he knocked out the horse.The boy walked away after he pushed me down."Bob? You alright man?" said Finn."Yeah but I am more worried about her." I said.

The girl then walked over to us and she said,"That guy is such a jerk. I mean he is just like Paul."."You know Paul?" said Finn.Paul was a very strong trainer and he was really well known at the academy."Yeah he is a friend. I better go heal Rapidash. By the way my name is Meg. See you later cutie." said Meg.

She then ran off as I said,"Was she talking about you or me?"."I think you Bob. You are very popular with the ladies." said Finn."Funny. I am going to get some training in." I said.

I then sent out Metang, Blaziken, Selena, Gabite, Thunder, and Nick."When did you catch a Metang?" said Finn.He was feeding Venusaur at the time."Steven gave it to me for my birthday." I said.The 6 were training and then I saw a man.He looked about Sydney's age."Can I have a battle with you Bob? I know your name from Trainer Magazine." said the man."Um sure." I said.

I stood on the right and the man stood on the left."I will go first. Lets go Grumpig." said the man.He then sent out the Manipulate Pokemon and I said,"Lets go Sceptile!".The Forest Pokemon then came out and Finn said,"We have Grumpig vs Sceptile. Lets watch some Pokemon fight.".

"Power Gem!" said the man." Dodge and then Night Slash!" I said.Sceptile then slashed the pig and Hilbert said,"Nice attack Bob! Psybeam!"."Dodge and then end this with that new move you learned." I said.Sceptile learned dragon pulse while fighting off some Shelgon.He then blasted the attack and then I said,"Attack with Night Slash!".The Manipulate Pokemon was out cold and Finn said,"Winner Sceptile."."Return. Lets go Chandelure!" said the man.The Luring Pokemon came out and I said,"Lets go Frogadier!".Then the Bubble Frog came out and Finn said,"Chandelure vs Frogadier! Begin!".

"Overheat!" said the man."Dodge it by spinning around and Bubblebeam!" I said.He learned Bubblebeam while helping Sceptile with the Shelgon.The bubble were everywhere and the Luring Pokemon was trapped."You think I am trapped? Overheat and Protect!" said the man.The ghost then destroy the bubbles and the ghost was safe."Okay Now! Surf!" I said.The Frog then came out of hiding and the ghost tasted the wave. The ghost was out and Finn said,"Winner Frogadier.".

I returned him and the man said,"You are really good Bob but time for you to face my good friend. Lets go Ariados!".The Long Leg Pokemon came out and I said, "Lets go Universe!".She came out and Finn said,"Lets go for Round Three!".

"Cross Poison and then String Shot!" said the man."Dodge that bug!"I said.She then dodged the bug and the man said,"Sludge Poison!"."Hurricane!" I said.The bug was trapped by the wind and I said,"Dragon Pulse!".Then the dragon roared into the wind and she blasted the attack.

The bug was confused and he was knocked out."Winner Universe!" said Finn."Hilbert? Is that you?" said a female.I then saw Sydney, Stella, and Jade standing there."Sydney?" said Hilbert.

Stella P.O.V
Me and Jade were walking with Sydney.She was on her way to a date with someone but we needed to stop by the park."So what is this guy like?" I said."He is an old friend and he was a Pokemon Trainer. We traveled through Unova together. He is a really good trainer and I am seeing him again after 7 years." said Sydney."That is so romantic. I mean two people are meeting up again after 7 years apart. So do you like him?" said Jade."Yeah. I remember that he was the sweetest. I think he works for the International Police now." said Sydney."Really?" I said.

The International Police is really powerful because they stop several crime organization throughout the world."That guy sounds freaking awesome." said Jade."Yeah but I wondered if his team has changed since then." said Sydney.

We reached the park and I saw Bob battling a man.He had black hair and he look like a older Bob."Hilbert?" said Sydney.He then looked at us and he said,"Sydney?"

Bob P.O.V
I saw Stella, Sydney, and Jade walking toward us."I thought you weren't going to be here until later Sydney." said Hilbert."I decide to see you earlier. Why are you battling Bob?" said Sydney."His brother. I wanted to see if he is better than his brother. I will finish him and his Pokemon with these three. Lets go Clawitzer." said Hilbert.

The Howitzer Pokemon then came out and I return Universe."Lets go Nick!" I said.He came out and Finn said,"Clawitzer vs Nick!"."Double Team and Muddy Water!" said Hilbert."Dodge it!" I said.Nick then jumped up as the wave hit the ground and when he reached the ground."Ice Beam!" said Hilbert.

The water was frozen and Nick slipped."I guess that your Gallade has lost his grace. Time to strike with this Dark Pulse and Aura Sphere!" said Hilbert.The Water type then attack Nick and I said,"Close Combat!".Nick then punched the water type and I said,"Magical Leaf!".Clawitzer was knocked out and Finn said,"Winner Nick.".

"Return. Go Lickilicky!" said Hilbert.The Licking Pokemon came out."Return Nick. Go Aaron!" I said.He then came out and Finn said,"Lets go for round 5."."Rollout!" said Finn."Protect!" I said.

Aaron then blocked the attack and then I said,"Iron Head!"."Gyro Ball!" said Finn.The two then blocked each other."Hyper Roll!" said Hilbert."Hyper Roll?" said the two girls."Hyper Beam and Rollout in one. A very powerful move!" said Sydney.

Aaron then flew in the air and I said,"Use Hyper Beam to rocket into the monster then Giga Impact!".He then slammed into the Licking Pokemon and they were both knocked out."Tie!" said Finn.

I then return Aaron and Hilbert said,"You have done extremely well Bob but you lost this match because of my Machamp!".The Superpower Pokemon came out and I said,"Lets go Gabite!".The Cave Pokemon came out and Finn said."Lets go."."Cross Chop!" said Finn."Dodge!" I said.The Dragon then dodged the punching Pokemon and then Hilbert said,"Dynamic Punch!".

Gabite then felt the punch and he crashed into me."You all right Bob?" said Finn."Peachy." I said.Gabite then got off me and I said,"You alright Gabite?"."YeahI am so sorry about this man." said Gabite."I am fine. Lets go with Dragon Claw!" I said.He then slashed the Pokemon and I said,"Dragon Pulse!".He then blasted the Punching Pokemon far away and I said,"Draco Meteor!"The powerful Dragon attack knocked out Machamp."Winner Bob." said Finn.

I then return the Cave Pokemon and I helped Hilbert up."That was an awesome battle." I said."It was Bob. I better get going." said Hilbert."Bye Bobby." said Sydney.

The two walked off and Finn said,"So are they going on a date?"."Yeah. Hey Bob. Can we go to the Power Plant?" said Jade."Um sure." I said."Can I come with you guys?" said Stella."You can use Finn for shopping. I mean he is really strong." I said.Stella then smiled and Finn got dragged off."She has a shopping problem." said Jade."Amen to that Jade." I said.

We were at the power plant and I saw Magneton enjoy the magnetism."It is really enjoy the air here." I said."Yeah." said Jade.We were sitting on the nearby hill and she was laying on my lap.

My face was red as she said,"So what do you think of Sydney and Hilbert?"."They look really good together." I said."I see. So what do you think of me and you?" said Jade.My face went really red as I imagined us together."So when is Magneton evolving?" I said."I think it needs a little more." said Jade.I then looked over to the plant.I saw a Scraggy holding some weird boxes.It had a symbol on it."I will be right back okay." I said.

Narrator P.O.V
A woman with red hair was walking into a room where another lieutenant was talking with one of the admins of Team Hyde.She then opened the door and she saw them.The admin had teal colored hair and he look like really smart and cool."How are the plans going Mars?" said the man.

The other lieutenant who had purple colored hair and she was jealous on how much Archer likes Mars."Fine Archer. I mean the Pokemon are working there." said Mars."A great job. I mean I am leaving soon because I need to get back to base soon and I have full faith that you and Jupiter can keep this working. I mean Proton and Saturn have failed and they are dealing with her wrath. Good luck Mars." said Archer.

Her face went red as Jupiter noticed the blush from Mars."Archer. I see someone on the field with their Pokemon." said Jupiter."Really? Why would they coming here?" said Mars."Maybe due to the electromagnetism around here. I better get my Pokemon and leave. Good luck you two." said Archer.

He then left the room and Jupiter said,"What is your deal? I mean I thought you and Proton were a thing."."You could say that about you and Saturn. I move on from that weird excuse to the more powerful Archer. I better go check on something." said Mars.

Bob P.O.V
I ditch Jade to go inside the Power Plant.I sneaked inside and I saw Team Hyde grunts moving stuff around.I stood outside and I called Finn."Hey man. So how is your date going with Jade?" said Finn."Now isn't the time. Can you get Hilbert?" I said."I think so but why?" said Finn."I found Team Hyde." I said."Really?" said Finn."Yeah." I said."Okay I will hurry." said Finn.

I was then surround by grunts."What is some kid doing here?" said a grunt."Stopping you of course along with these two."I said.I then sent out Nick and Selena.We then attack the grunts and their Pokemon.I always knew how to fight because of Tyro.He trained me to be a really strong fighter.I could even take down some powerful Pokemon.We stopped as I was knocked out by a Sleep Powder.I return the two as I was out.

Jade P.O.V
I was thinking about Bob.He was so cool and smart.The perfect guy.I then saw Finn with Stella, Sydney, and Hilbert."Hey guys. What are you doing here?" I said."Team Hyde is here according to Bob." said Stella.

She looked worried and I felt jealous."So where is Bob?" I said."I don't know but I called the police. They should be here soon." said Hilbert.He looked like a cop."I hope he is okay." said Sydney."Bob is so strong." said Stella.I then said,"Lets go find him Stella."."But." said Stella.

I grabbed her as Finn said,"What do you think is going through her head right now?"."I don't know Finn but we have company." said Hilbert.He then saw grunts running toward them."Lets go you guys!" yelled the three.We all were knocked out by a sleeping powder.

Next time,
Our heroes get captured as the cops try to save them.Bob's past is shown plus some big stuff about Bob's Aura.
                      

No comments:

Post a Comment