Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Hero part 4 Power Up!

Narrator P.O.V
In a warehouse somewhere nearby, Order was walking around.He was looking at the test tubes."Master Order! What are you doing here?" said a voice.

He then turned around and he saw a man with green skin and white hair."Just walking around. How is my army doing Animo?" said Order."It is doing really good. It is almost at completion." said Animo."That is good. I am going to attack the alien boy, the ghost boy, and their friends soon." said Order." Why did you get us together? Did Benjamin and that ghost boy do something to you?" said Animo."No. I just want to help my master." said Order.He walked off and Animo started up a program to finish the army for Order.

Order then opened the door and he saw a boy next to a man on his deathbed.He look like him but with black hair and a giant scythe on his back."How is he doing Chaos?" said Order."He is doing better but he could be doing better. I mean what he did to him. I want revenge." said Chaos."Yes. I know what we are doing is wrong but what he did to the master. I want him to come back to us. Have you seen the third one?" said Order.

The door then opened.A boy stood there.He had black hair which was up to his ears, he had green eyes, and he had a black suit."What are you two doing here? I want you to get back to work. That freak say that he was finished with the army. I need you to get training with those freaks." said the boy.

The two ran out of there as the boy walked toward the man."I will avenge you master. I will make Bob pay for what he did to us." said the boy.He then pulled out a picture of Bob."Time for you to face the Devil again Bob." said the boy.

He then burned it as a grunt came in."Master Order and Chaos need you Master Ender." said the grunt.Ender then looked at him and he said,"I will be down there in a minute.".He then destroy the grunt as he walked toward his brothers.

Ben and Danny were walking to school."So where is Bob?" said Danny."Since when have you cared so much?" said Ben." Since Jade kept me up all night. I mean she really likes that guy. I mean he doesn't even remember her at all right? So do you know why he can't remember?" said Danny."Who knows?" said Ben.

They then saw Sam with Jade."Hey guys. You look utter shit Danny." said Sam."I was up all night due to a certain someone and their crush on someone." said Danny."I have no idea what you mean." said Jade."Was it due to some ghosts?" said Sam." Afactor." said Danny."Was it her?" said Sam."Yep. You are right on target." said Danny.

"I really like him okay and I don't like him being with Ruby. I mean she is a real bitch." said Jade."You are right but Bob really likes her and it would be a bad thing if I said something to him about her." said Ben."But you can transform into an alien with four arms!" said Jade."Don't worry about it so much Jade. Bob will remember you soon." said Sam.

She then calmed the girl as Danny said,"Shouldn't we get going?".The four ran to school and they didn't notice that a figure was watching them."I found the traitor's friends." said the figure.Then an army appeared him."We will attack them soon." said the figure.

Bob was awake in class for once and it was math."I can't believe that you are awake for once Mr. X. I am impress." said the teacher."I just felt like being awake okay." said Bob.He then looked out the window as the teacher went back to teaching.The teacher went out of the room due to an emergency.

Jade then looked at Bob."Why is he awake?" said Jade."Who knows? I mean Bob is usually sleeping during class except during a test." said Sam."I may just want to be awake." said Bob."Yeah right. I bet you have been up with Ruby." said Danny."Is that true?" said Jade."No." said Bob."Let me borrow your phone." said Ben."Sure." said Bob.

Bob then handed the boy his phone and he turned into Grey Matter.He hacked Bob's phone and then he said,"He was up all night with his folks."."Are your folks out of town?" said Danny."They haven't been for 2 years." said Sam."Really? What happened?" said Jade."They are on business." said Bob."Yep and Bob here has been taken really good care of himself." said Grey Matter."Please go back to normal Mr.Tennyson." said the teacher.Bob then pressed the button turning Ben back to normal."Thank you Bob. Anyway to solve this problem you need what?" said the teacher.

Outside the school,Order was sitting there.He was playing with a toy."What is that?" said Chaos."A yo-yo. I brought it with some of the money that the ghost had." said Order."Does Ender know that you have it? He hates fun." said Chaos."Nope. This is mine and mine alone." said Order.

Then the yo-yo broke thanks to Ender."Get back to work. We need to avenge the master." said Ender. But wouldn't he not like this?" said Order."Are you talking back to me Order? Remember what happened to your brother when he talked back to me." said Ender."Yes I do and I would hate for the master to see what you have come." said Order.

He then picked up the yo-yo and he fixed it with a holy light."Get out of my sight before I blow your brains out!" yelled Ender.Order then flew off with Chaos behind him.Ender then looked at the school and he said,"Time for you to face the master wrath Bob!".

It was lunch.Bob sat down with his friends."So what is up with Ruby? She hasn't tried pull you away from us yet. And why are you two together again?" said Jade."She had something to do today and she likes me because of my looks." said Bob."That's the reason?!" said Danny."Yep." said Bob."I should have known but still wow." said Ben.

He then got a call and Danny's ghost breath went off."What is going on?" said Sam. "A lot of aliens are coming here right now. Grandpa Max needs me." said Ben.He ran off as Danny followed him because he wanted to help."Guess we are stuck here." said Jade."Indeed." said Bob.

Ben met up with his Grandpa and he was with some plumbers."You ready Ben? This attack is going to be big." said Max."Yep." said Ben.He walked over and then he saw Danny Phantom."A Ghost!" yelled a plumber.He then fired at Danny as Max stopped the blast and he said,"He is here to help right?"."Yes sir." said Danny.

Danny ran over to Ben."What are you doing here? I thought you were back at the school." said Ben."I want to help you guys." said Danny."I know but who is going to protect the students?" said Ben."Bob will." said Danny."Bob doesn't have powers!" said Ben."He can handled himself in a fight." said Danny."Are you sure?" said Ben."Don't worry about it so much Mr. Tennyson. We have some guards inside the school. Your friends will be alright." said a plumber."See?" said Danny."Okay but be careful." said Ben.

Then they saw the aliens.It was also some ghosts and some of Ben's alien transformations.Ben then transform into Snare-Oh.He then grabbed some of them and he use them as staffs to hit the others down and then Plumber blasters knock them out as Order stood there.

Danny then noticed him as he was blasting a ghost."Oh good. I get my revenge on the ghost boy." said Order.He then jumped down.He then said,"Holy Absorption!".He then took the life spirits of the people around him."What did you do?!" yelled Danny.He then blasted him and Order took it."Thank you for that." said Order.He then threw it back.

Danny phased through it and it destroy the area behind him."You are going to be dead soon Ghost boy." said Order.He walked toward Danny and then he said,"Never!".He then did a ghost wail and he fired some blasts and freezing blast at him.Danny stopped as Order laughed,"Thanks again Danny!".

Order then tied him up in the same rope that Technus feared."Danny!" yelled Snare-Oh.He then turned into Echo Echo."Cover your ears!" yelled Echo Echo.He then multiply to 20 and he screamed.Order fell down and Danny was free."Thanks man." said Danny."You're welcome." said Echo Echo.He then turned into Humungousaur and then he went ultimate."So cool." said Danny."Thanks." said the Dino.

Order stood up and he said,"I am impress with your skills both of you but you lost."."You can't beat Ben 10!" said Danny."I can and I will show you." said Order.Then he found Chaos who was just standing over some out cold plumbers and some aliens.

They then fused together.One half was Order and the other one was Chaos."You will perish under Infinite!" said Infinite.They then blasted Ben back to normal."Time for you to be power down!" said Infinite.He then blasted Ben which knocked him out and then Danny screamed."Thanks for the energy again Danny!" yelled Infinite.He then knocked out Danny as Infinite said,"Go find Bob so we can get our revenge!".Max then sent a plumber to get Bob and then hide him.

Bob was hiding in a shed.A plumber took him here and Bob hide there.He looked through the crack in the door.He saw ghosts and aliens capturing the other students.Bob then closed the door and he sighed."Why did he throw me in here again? I need a good excuse for this shit." thought Bob.

He then saw a light.He followed it and he found his bag and it was glowing."How did this get here?" thought Bob.He then opened it and he found a box and it was addressed to him."This is from my father." thought Bob.

He then open it and he found two swords.One of them had a black hilt with a red blade and the other had the same color hilt but it was blue for the blade.He then found a note.Bob then read it,"Dear son. This is here is your 16th birthday present. This is Armageddon and Supernova. These two swords will help you in life. I learned of your accident and I send them here to help you because of my mistake. Now go fight with your suit.".

Bob then found a suit.He put in on.He looked at himself in the mirror.It was a black suit, the background around the tie was red, and the tie was golden."Not bad old man." thought Bob.He then grab the two swords and he opened the door.

A grunt saw him and he yelled,"I found someone!".He was then surround by ghosts, human in suit made of a weird chemical, and some aliens."You are coming with us." said the grunt.Bob then grabbed Armageddon and he slashed him."Um no!" said Bob.Bob then ran toward them and he yelled,"Magma Slash!".

Ender was sitting on his throne made by some skulls he made.He had Danny Phantom in chains made of Ecto-Ranium and Ben tied up in some of Order's rope who was still fused with Chaos and Ben was upside down.

Ender then grabbed a grunt and he said,"Where is he?! I thought he goes to this school!"."He is hiding from us sir. We have put all of the students and those plumbers in the gym and they are being guarded by some of the Transyilan, Tetramand, Petrosapien, and Galvanic Mechamorph and they are being watch by some Aerophibian, Kineceleran, and Citrakayah just in case." said the grunt."That doesn't answer my question!" yelled Ender."Stop it." said Danny.

He was then shocked by a grunt with a tazer."I don't care about you ghost boy. Now leave before I kill again!" said Ender.The grunt then ran off as Ender leaned back in his chair."Where is that freak?" said Ender.

Bob was watching the aliens who were guarding the gym."Okay. Let me figure out a plan." thought Bob.He then ran at the speed of light and he placed some ice under them.He then activate them and he froze all of them.

Bob stood there and they unfroze.They all ran toward him as Bob phased into the floor.He came back up and he said,"Power Blast!".He then fired a major explosion out of his hands.They all were knocked out and in a pile."That was way too easy." said Bob.He then sensed Grandpa Max."You can come out now. I am not here to hurt you." said Bob.

He came out and he said,"Who are you?"."I go by many names such as Ryoku but my name is Power. I will free your grandson and that ghost boy from those freaks. You get these people to safety." said Bob."But." said Max."Just do it." said Bob.He then ran off as Max opened the door.

Bob reached the skull throne.He then saw Ender."Who are you? And where is Bob?!" yelled Ender."I hid him. You got to beat me first before then." said Bob."I will with some help from my friends. Now!" yelled Ender.

Then Bob was surround by Talapaedans."Oh no. What am I going to do? Oh I know." said Bob.He then transform.He grew to their height and his arm turned into cannons.He then said,"Inferno Blast and Frost Blast!".They then froze and then burned.

They were all gone as Bob went back to normal."Give up Ender. You can't win against me." said Bob."I will. Now Infinite!" said Ender.Then Bob dodged a chaos and order blast.He then saw Chaos and Order standing there."I finally meet you Power. You defeated some very powerful aliens. I am impressed." said Order."Time for you to face Infinite!" yelled Chaos.

The two fused back into their form.He jumped in front of Bob."Order and Chaos blast!" yelled Infinite.Then the freak of nature fired a blast and Bob dodged it."Time to get some help!" said Bob.He then freed Ben with Supernova and then he freed Danny with Armageddon."Thank you. Do you need some help?" said Ben."Yes but I don't know about Danny over there." said Bob."I will but you need to tell me your name." said Danny."Power." said Bob.

Ben then transform into DiamondHead and he trapped the monster into strong diamonds.Then Bob punched out him with Dragon Punch.

Bob then looked at Ender as Ben who transformed into Ditto and he placed Ecto-Ranium chains to trap him down."What do you want with Bob anyway?" said a Ditto."He pissed off my master." said Ender."He did?" said Danny."Yes and I will get my revenge on you as well Power." said Ender.He was gone as the plumbers showed up."I better get going." said Bob.He then ran off.

The plumbers was taken the army, the aliens, and Order and Chaos who were separated by the Fenton Ghost Catcher that Jack brought over when he heard about the ghosts.He got some fame for the reporters as Danny sighed.He was back to normal as Jade ran up to him with Sam.

They hugged him as Sam said,"I was so worry about you."."I was too. So how did you get free? That Ender guy had some of Ben's aliens guarding you guys." said Danny."Your grandpa said someone named Power saved us." said Jade."He saved us too and he look pretty powerful." said Danny."I guess since those freaks destroy school. It is closed for a while." said Sam."Indeed so anyone up for the beach?" said Danny.

Then Ben ran up to them as Fasttrack."I got rid of the remaning grunts." said Fastrack."Have you found Bob yet?" said Jade.He then shook his head no as Sam said,"Did those freaks get him?"."No. Bob can hid like a needle in a haystack." said Fasttrack."Then why haven't you found him yet!" yelled Jade."Calm down Jade. I am perfectly fine." said Bob.

Bob stood there.His clothes were ripped."What happened to you?" said Sam."I was attack by the alien that look like a yeti. I think you call him Shocksquatch. He wasn't one of Ender's guys I think. Power saved me from him and he hid me in the forest." said Bob."How do you know Ender?" said Danny."Power told me." said Bob."And how does he know him?" said Fasttrack."He told me about him after he saved me and he was been watching the crime in the city for a long time now." said Bob."Makes sense." said Jade.

Ben went back to normal as Grandpa Max walked over to them."Well since school is cancelled. I was thinking of going to that island where your newest friends came from. They are going to be there as well because of a local festival." said Max."I need to ask my mom." said Jade."I already ask them and they said yes." said Max."I am in. I just need to pack." said Bob.The group then walked toward Grandpa Max's RV.

Next time,
Act 2.The group arrives at Destiny Island and it starts off with Kairi's POV because I kinda forgot about them in part 3.            

No comments:

Post a Comment