Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Pokemon Adventure part 11 Love is Strong in Mono City part 3 Gym Battle and a new friend

This will be the last part in Mono City.

Bob P.O.V
I was walking with Stella and Jade.They were holding on my arms because they were worried about me.They learned about me getting shocked by Team Hyde but I felt fine."Bob. Where are we going? I thought we were going to the gym." said Stella."The Academy." I said."Really? We are going to see where you and Stella met." said Jade."I got a call from the school because I need to see an old friend." I said."But you met Roy, Finn, and Larry already. Who else is there?" said Stella."You'll see." I said.She then punched me and she said,"I hate when you keep secrets from me.".

We reached the school."So this is the famous Academy? It is very big." said Jade."It is. I need to go see how she is doing." I said.I then walked inside and I walked toward the Pokemon Storage.This is where they put the Pokemon for new students or testing.

I then opened the door and I saw a Medicham standing there."Bob?" said Medicham.She then tackled me and I said,"I miss you too girl. I came here to ask you a question."."Is it about joining you on your journey with your friends?" said Medicham."Yes. Do you want to come with me?" I said.I then pulled out a pokeball and she jumped inside."I guess that answers my question." I said.I then walked toward the girls and I said," Lets get going to the gym."

Narrator P.O.V
Meanwhile in Mono City, Finn was walking with Roy and Larry."So how is Bob doing with Jade and Stella? Those two girls like him right?" said Larry."He is dealing with it but it is weird seeing one of the three princes fall in love." said Finn.

"Ah yes. That nickname. I hate it with a burning passion but the girls kept calling us it." said Roy."Wait? When were you called that?" said Larry."After you left for your journey." said Finn."It was pretty fun. I mean getting served amazing food was the best." said Roy.

"So how is being an Elite Four?" said Larry."Actually. I need to get to the Pokemon League around the time when the Ryoku League starts because the winner will get to face us." said Roy."That is so cool. I mean Bob, Larry, or Jade will be fighting you." said Finn.

"I I don't think I am going to get that far in the thing." said Larry."You have to be more positive like that one girl." said Finn."Oh yeah. Thanks for remind me of her." said Larry."But you two were cute together." said Roy.

Then Finn's Pokegear rang.It was from Bob."What did he say?" said the two."To go to the gym. So where is that Larry?" said Finn."Follow me." said Larry."I hope we don't get lose like we did that one time." said Roy."I wasn't paying attention on where we were going." said Larry."Right." said the two boys.

Sydney was walking with Hilbert toward her lab."So Hilbert. I have a question for you. You don't have to answer this but I want you and me to go with Bob and his friends on a journey." said Sydney."I would love to Sydney. I mean I get to see more of Bob's skill in battle." said Hilbert."So how did you meet his brother?" said Sydney."I was station in Unova trying to take down Team Plasma and he helped me. He told me that his name is Lance the same as the Gym leader here in town and the Champion of Johto." said Hilbert.

Then Sydney's Pokegear rang."Bob wants us to head toward the gym." said Sydney."But we are on the other side of town." said Hilbert."Taxi!" yelled Sydney. A Taxi drove up and Hilbert said,"Lets go.".

Bob P.O.V
I had Thunder on my field against a trainer.He had a Skarmory on his field. Behind me was Stella and Jade.Jade had already finished up her 6 opponents with her super powered Magneton."Steel Wing!" said the trainer."Wait till she gets close and then Thunder Punch." I said.

The bird was knocked out as the trainer returned the Armor Bird Pokemon."You passed. You may now face Lance." said the trainer.I walk in the door and I saw my friends talking with the gym leader Lance.He had sliver hair and he had on a gray suit."You must be the two challengers that my good friend Larry was talking about. My name is Lance. I am the younger brother of Wikstrom. I also specially in Steel type Pokemon." said Lance."Hi Lance. My name is Bob and this is Jade." I said."You must be the Bob who has the power to carry 6 or more Pokemon on him. I know this because news travels fast here in Mono City. Lets have an 8 on 8 battle." said Lance.

"But I thought gym leaders could only do 6 on 6 battle." said Stella."They can but Lance is a little different from other gym leaders." said Larry."Larry is correct. Lance use 8 Pokemon because those are the one who he grew up with. He likes to use them all but thanks to the rule of carrying only 6 Pokemon, he can only use 6." said Sydney."She is correct. Would you like to battle like this?" said Lance."Yeah." I said.

I stood there and I saw Lance.He stood there and he said,"You ready Bob?"."I am so ready." I said.The ref said,"Trainers your Pokemon."."Lets go Bronzong and Ferrothorn!" said Lance.The Thorn Pod Pokemon and the Bronze Bell Pokemon came out and I said,"Lets go Blaziken and Swampert!".

The two came out and the ref said,"Begin."."I hope that training was worth it. Mega Evolve!" I said.Blaziken then evolved."Psychic on that chicken and Power Whip on that fish." said Lance."Protect Blaze with Whirlpool!" I said.Then a whirlpool appeared and it blocked the attacks and I said,"Ice Beam!".It then froze and I said,"Hammer arm and Mega Kick.".The whirlpool then went over to them and it broke.They  were stabbed with ice spears."Blaze Kick on Ferrothorn and Hydro Pump!" I said.

The two were knocked out as my Pokemon hugged each other.I then return them as Lance said,"Those two are a good team. But your next team wouldn't be able to beat Klang and Steelix!".The Gear Pokemon came along with the Iron Snake Pokemon."Okay. Lets go Gabite and Pupitar!" I said.

The two came out and the ref said,"Begin."."Hyper Beam at Gabite you two!" said Lance."Protect!" I said.Pupitar then blocked the attack and I said," Fly up and knock down Klang with Dragon Claw and then Pupitar Earthquake!".Gabite then followed my order and the two Steel types were shaken and I said,"Draco Meteor!".The Iron Snake Pokemon and the Gear Pokemon was knocked out."Break!" said the ref.

I sent out Selena, Thunder, Medicham, and Nick during the break."Guys meet Medicham. She was a really good friend back at the academy. I am going to go talk with my friends now. So make small talk." I said.

I walked off and then I made my aura a ghost so I couldn't been seen."So Nick is itWe should team up against those Steel types." said Medicham."Why should he work with you? I mean me and him would be a better team." said Selena.The two females then argued as Nick asked Thunder,"What is going on with these two?"."You will understand later." said Thunder."I don't get it ThunderI mean these two should be friends." said Nick.I then appeared and I said,"Okay. I got an idea."

I stood in the battle spot and I said,"Lets go Selena and Medicham.".The two girls came out and they both yelled at me,"Why do I have to work with this bitch?!"."Easy you two. I have an idea and you two need to work together and you could do it for Nick." I said.The two girls then ignore each other and Lance said,"Lets go Probopass and Bastiodon.".

The Shield Pokemon and the Compass Pokemon then came out and the ref said,"Begin."."Iron Head on that dog and Lock On then Zap Cannon on that woman."."Protect her Selena!" I said.She then blocked the two attacks and I said,"Mega Evolve you two!".

They then mega evolved.I started to breath heavily as Selena said,"Are you going to be alright Bob?"."Yeah. Aura Cannon and Close Combat! " I said.The two powerful attacks then hit and they were out cold.

I then return the girls and I said,"Lets keep going with Thunder and Nick!".The two came out and Lance said,"Time for you to face my oldest friends. Lets go Scizor and Excadrill.".

The Pincer Pokemon came out along with the Subterrene Pokemon."Final round go!" said the ref."Drill Run!" said Lance.The mole went underground and toward Thunder."Dodge and then Close Combat!" I said.He then punched the mole like crazy fast and then I said,"Psycho Cut!".Nick then slashed the mole and Lance said,"X-Scissor!" He then slashed Nick who went on his knees."Thunder Thunder Punch!" I said.

He then punched the bug but he missed as Lance said,"Metal Claw and Bullet Punch!".They doubled teamed Thunder who then went on his knees.I felt their pain and I said,"Time for something new. Thunder Close Combat with all of your thunder and power. Nick psychic them up!".The two then followed my orders and they knocked out the two.I felt the power and I then returned them."Winner Bob." said the ref.

Lance walked toward me while we were watching Jade's battle with a trainer just as strong as Lance."Bob. You just did three mega evolutions in a row. Are you alright?" said Lance."Just fine. I am going to need so rest for a while." I said." I have an idea. Here take this." said Lance.

He then handed me 7 tickets."What is this?" said Finn."Those are from Pokemon Park. It is really close to Mono City and it is right next to Magma City where the next contest and gym is." said Larry."And how do you know this?" said Stella."I already went on my journey." said Larry.

"Lets go. Oh yeah I need to ask." I said."I will be honored to join you guys on your journey." said Roy."Someone needs to keep an eye on you." said Sydney."You are very amazing and interesting. I am going to join you and my girlfriend." said Hilbert."You in Stella and Finn?" I said."Yes. But what about Larry?" said Finn.

"I am actually off to Kalos for some R and R." said Larry."Okay then. After this, we head to the Pokemon Center and then Pokemon Park." said Stella."Okay." I said.

Next time,
A Pokemon Part.

No comments:

Post a Comment