Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Hero part 3 I am going ghost!

This part is about Danny.

Danny P.O.V
I was with Ben and Bob at the basketball court.It was been 2 days since me and Ben teamed up against those monsters and ghost.I was watching Bob playing a game against Ben who was the alien known as Rath."So where is Jade and Sam again?" I said."At the mall Danny Fenton. Let me tell you something Daniel Fenton I want to beat Robert Percival X in a game of basketball !So shut up Daniel Fenton!" yelled Rath.Bob then stole the ball from the Apoplexian I think Ben calls him and he made a basket."I win." said Bob.

Rath went back to Ben as he said,"How did you do that?"."I was raised on the streets." said Bob."So what do you guys think of the new kids?" I said."What new kids?" said the two.

I understood their reason for not knowing.Ben because of work and Bob because he doesn't care."They are from an island." I said."I don't remember them." said Bob."You were asleep or ditching class. Isn't one of them a girl?" said Ben."Yep. Are you talking about Kairi, Ester, Namine, and Xion?" I said."There were five of them?" said Bob."Yes." I said.

Yesterday in English, the teacher introduce us to Kairi, Sora, Riku, Namine, Roxas, Axel, and Xion.They were from a nearby island.They joined our group and then we had another new kid.She has wearing a winter coat and Ben noticed her in a heartbeat and this was during Science which is after computer."So where are these new kids? And do they know of your secret Danny?" said Bob.

He has shooting the ball in the basket as I said,"No. I can't believe you figure it out from watching me in a fight."."Your names seemed the same and I just guess plus Ben told me." said Bob."Ben! You promised!" I said."I didn't tell him but he figure it out." said Ben."So you guys want to go to the arcade?" said Bob."Um sure." I said.

We were at the arcade.I was bring over some popcorn to Bob and Ben who were playing Killer Instinct."So who is winning?" I said.Ben then grab some popcorn as he said,"Bob won again."."Is Bob good at this or something?" I said."Yes. I was raised here so challenging me is a bad idea." said Bob." He was raised in a arcade?" I said."No. We just came here almost every day so Bob got a lot of practice." said Ben

Then Ruby walked in.I didn't like her because what she did to Jade and I am still wondering why she and Bob are a thing."Hey guys." said Ruby."Hey Ruby." said Bob."You seem very sad Bobby. Is it due to your girlfriend not giving you any love?" said Ruby.She then kissed him as I barfed a little."Why are they together again?" I said."Who knows? I mean Bob is a strange guy." said Ben.

They stopped kissing when my ghost sense went off.My ghost sense is kinda like a radar for ghosts.I then ran off and I turned into Danny Phantom. I then saw Technus stealing the quarters from the clerk along with some upgrades.Ben told me that they are Galvanic Mechamorph but I call them Upgrade."Put those quarters into the sack so that master doesn't kill us." said Technus.Since when was Technus worked with anyone beside himself?

then blasted the bag as Technus said,"What was that?".I stood there and Technus said,"Ghost boy. I thought coming here would be a good thing."."You can't get rid of me that easy." I said.Then Technus grab some arcade machines and then he made three mini robots."Go into them my henchmen." said Technus.

The Upgrades went to the robots and they attack me.I then blasted them off me and I froze the parts.Technus went mad and he said,"I can't believe this!".He then trapped me in some wiring."You are pissing me off Phantom. I will be enjoying this." said Technus.

"We can't have that now can we?" said a voice.I then saw a boy standing there.He had golden hair which actually looked like gold.He was wearing a blue shirt and black pants.He look like a regular teenager."What are you doing here?" said Technus.

He let me go as he said,"I am sorry Technus but you failed me along with these aliens. Time for you to face my punishment.".He then grab them by a golden chain."Please! Give me another chance." said Technus."You, Fright Knight, those Halloween themed aliens, those circus aliens, these galvanics, and Hotep-Ra failed me. I don't like failure so time for you to face Order." said the boy.

He then threw them in a golden portal.He looked at me and he said,"You must be Danny Phantom. I will love fighting you soon."."Who are you?" I said.He stood there and then he said,"The name is Order.".

He walked in as Ben helped me up."You alright man?" said Ben."Did you see that guy?" I said."Who are you talking about? I was trying to get everyone out of here." said Ben.I then turned back to normal as I said,"He must have been my imagination."

The next day,Bob was trying to get Ruby off him as I was walking with him."Get off me Ruby." said Bob.Then I use my ghost powers to make Bob intangible.Ruby then ran toward school as Bob said,"Thanks Danny. I need that."."So why are you together?" I said."I like her." said Bob."But you are so distant from her."I said."Love works in strange ways. I mean you and Sam could be a good couple." said Bob."Really?" I said."I knew it. You do like her." said Ben.

He then appeared.He was Goop."I can't believe this." I said."I know. He payed me so that we can make sure that Sam hears this." said Bob."Is that true?" I said."Yep." said Ben.

He went back to normal as Bob said,"So what happened to those ghosts that your father caught a few days ago?"."He accidentally let them go. I had to get them back into the Ghost Zone yesterday. I had to call off a thing with Sam because of it." I said."It must be hard being a superhero. I mean you have to call off things with your girlfriend." said Bob."It is. I mean do you remember Julie Bob?" said Ben.

The boy nod his head as I said,"Who is Julie? Is she your girlfriend?"."Ex. I was always ignoring her like a lot of times because of my job. If you do get a girlfriend be kind to her." said Ben."Is she on that tour?" said Bob."I think so." said Ben."What are you guys talking about?" I said." She is a tennis player. She is really good at it." said Ben."Oh. I better get to school. I have to apologize to Sam." I said.I ran off as the two boys walked.

I sat in my seat next to the sleeping Bob.I saw Sam and I waved to her.She ignore me as she talked with the other girls."Danny. You really screw up." said Jade.

She sat in front of me and I said,"My dad lets some ghosts out of the portal again. You understand right?"."I do fine but she doesn't she was devastated. I can't believe you sometimes." said Jade.She ignore me as I laid back in my chair.

I then saw Sam.She stood over me.I then said,"I am so sorry.".She then said,"Why should I forgive you? I mean you are just like Ben when he was dating Julie and Bob now. I don't want you to be like them."."Hey we take offense to that." said Ben.Bob didn't argue back because he was asleep."I promise I won't be like them." I said.She then walked to her seat which was next to Jade as she text me,"You just lost her."

I was running toward the roof.During Art, my ghost sense went off.Ben caused a distraction by throwing paint on the teacher.I thanked him for that as I opened the door.I turned into Danny Phantom and I flew around the school.I looked for the ghost as I heard,"Looking for me Phantom?".

I then got tackled into the ground.I looked up and I saw a girl.She look like a frog.She was wearing an suit made of Ecto-Ranium."I got him boss." said the girl.I then saw Walker."I got you ghost boy. I am finally get my revenge." said Walker.I then notice a broken piece of glass on the floor due to some phone breaking.I then fired a blast and it made that frog girl get off me.

I stood up and I said,"Time for you to get me some answers."."I better get my guards on you." said Walker.He then grab the frog girl as the armor fell off.I was surround by the ghosts guards."You are under arrest for destroy the Ghost Prison." said a guard.

I then went into the ground as they tried to blast me.I then came back up and I punched out a guard.I then dodged the blasts from the guards.I then made a barrier.I then froze the guards.I then punched them causing them to go into pieces.I then got some cheers from some students.I then flew off.I then went back to the roof top.I then turned back into Danny Fenton."You are a ghost?" said Sam.

I then turned around and I saw her there."Um." I said."I can't believe it. I mean how?" said Sam."My dad's ghost zone portal exploded on me." I said."Have you told anyone about this?" said Sam."I told Jade because she is my best friend. Bob and Ben figure it out by the names." I said."So are you going to erase my memories?" said Sam."Nope. I trust you like I trust Ben, Bob, and Jade. They wouldn't betray me.bI like you a lot Sam." I said."Really?" said Sam."Yep." I said.I then sat down as she said,"So what can you do?".

Next time,
Narrator's turns.Bob's accident is revealed along with the strange boy who captured Technus.

No comments:

Post a Comment