Friday, March 28, 2014

Pokemon Adventure part 12 Pokemon P.O.V

This part is going to be an all Pokemon part.So the humans will be speaking in bold, the Pokemon will be speaking normal, and this part is all narrator.

Narrator P.O.V
Bob stood outside the Pokemon part of Pokemon Part.The others already let out their Pokemon and they went toward the park.Bob then stood there and he then sent out his 19 Pokemon include Darkrai and Heatran."You twoDon't make yourself known because I really don't want people to know about you." said Bob.The two then walked off along with the other 16 Pokemon.Swampert stood there and Bob said,"You are in charge of everyoneOh and make sure that these guys stay safe buddy.".He then handed the mud fish Pokemon the three eggs and he walked off.Swampert walked toward the park and he said,"I hope Machamp can do this.".

He walked toward the Superpower Pokemon and he saw him with Blaze. Swampert had a crush on the fire bird since Watt City."Hey Swamp. What are you doing with the eggs?" said Blaze."Bob gave them to me. I have known the man since he was 10 and I don't know why." said Swamp."I'll take care of them for you Swamp." said Champ."Are you sure?" said Blaze.She was so caring unlike that egg."Yeah. I wasn't going to anything anyway. You two go have fun along with the others." said Champ.

They walked off and Blaze said,"So where do you think Selena is?"."Probably with Nick. I mean since Cham been with us. Those two are fighting for his attention and we both know that Nick isn't the smartest Pokemon out there." said Swamp.

The two Pokemon then reached where Selena were which was the waterfall.Selena and Medicham whom Bob nicknamed Grace were fighting each other as Nick was talking with Aaron."Hey guys. So how long have they being fighting?" said Swamp."About 10 minutes now. They are really good fighters just like you Blaze." said Nick.

The two females then looked at the Blaze Pokemon and she said,"I am not that good. I mean those two are WAY better than me.".The two girls went back to fighting as Aaron said,"That was a close one. I mean those two girls would have killed you."."Thanks to Blaze's clever thinking. She lived." said Swamp."Thanks Swamp." said Blaze.

Then Nick said,"So when is lunch?"."Maybe once those two stop fighting. I really don't get why they are fighting in the first place. I mean one of them should just ask him out. I mean it is really simple." said Blaze.Then she got dragged in the fight as Swamp said,"Sometimes."

The two starters then walked toward the main lunch area."I can't believe you beat the crap out of them." said Swamp."They started it and I just end it. You understand right?" said Blaze.She then looked at him and he turned his head and he said,"Yeah."."Thanks for that Swamp. You are really cool. You are like Bob." said Blaze.

"We do have a lot of similar things." said Swamp."You two are like brothers who have lived with each other and you can be one person." said Blaze."So is this a compliment?" said Swamp."Yes it is." said Blaze.She then thought to herself,"He is so cool but he can be stupid just like his trainer."

They reached it and Swamp saw Togetic have a fight with Magneton.They have been fighting with each other since the fight at the power plant in Mono City only a few days ago.Blaze then walked over to Magnezone.Sydney joined the group along with her Magnezone, Metagross, Marowak, Porygon-Z, Rotom, and Klinklang with her on her journey."So how long have they been going at it?" said Blaze."A good 5 minutes now." said Zone.

Blaze then saw Swamp trying to stop the two."Can you two stop fighting for once?" said Swamp."But she started it Swamp!" yelled Ton."Really? Is this accusation true?" said Swamp."No way. I mean why do you trust that flying piece of junk more than me?! I mean we have been friends since you were a Mudkip." said Togetic."Yes we have been friends for that long but you do have a streak to you." said Swamp.

The Happiness Pokemon sighed as she flew off somewhere."So what were they fighting about?" said Blaze."Who would win in a Pokemon battle between Heatran and Darkrai?" said Zone."Makes sense." said Swamp.

Swamp then said,"So you guys ready for lunch?"."Yep. I will send up a signal. You two go find Tile and Roy's Pokemon while we get lunch ready." said Zone.

The two starters walked off as Zone said to Ton,"Lets send up the signal."."Thanks man for lying to them. I didn't want to say that I want Stella to be with their master." said Ton."Don't worry about it. I like you so your secret is safe with me." said Zone.

The starters then found Tile fighting against Scizor.Roy joined the group with Floatzel, Scizor, Arcanine, Dusknoir, Eelektross, and Goodra.Those Pokemon were really powerful."Guys Lunch!" yelled Blaze.

The two Pokemon then stop fighting and then they slammed into each other."Are they alright?" said Swamp."Yep. I just need to do a small Thundershock and I mean small." said Tross.She then shocked the two who both said,"We are alright."."So why were they fighting?" said Blaze."Tile here challenged Zor to a fight then you guys showed up and they got distracted with Blaze's scream of death. Women right?" said Float.

He was then pushed into the pond by Goo and Blaze."Anyway lets get some lunch." said Canine."Indeed. I will get Float out of the water." said Noir.

The group then joined the others for lunch.Swamp then noticed some humans coming toward them.They didn't look like Poachers but they did have a Team Hyde logo on them."Keep an eye on the eggs." said Swamp."Um why?" said Nick."Hyde." said Blaze."Oh." said Champ.

Hilbert and Sydney's Pokemon then guarded the eggs.The grunts then came over and they said in unison,"Prepare for Trouble and make it double.".They went to sleep thanks to Dark."Thanks man." said Thunder."No problem Thunder. What do we do with them?" said Dark."I have an idea." said Selena.She whispered into the Pitch-Black Pokemon's ear and he said,"I like that idea dog.".

The two went off toward the mountain as Champ said,"I wonder what she thinks."."Who knows? I mean her trainer is Bob." said Zone.

The two starters were watching the sunset."So do you like me Swamp?" said Blaze."What do you mean by that?" said Swamp."I mean you like me right? I mean we have been close for a while." said Blaze."I do like you." said Swamp."So this is a weird question. Could we be a couple?" said Blaze."Um I wouldn't mind Blaze but what about Sceptile?" said Swamp."He would love us being a couple." said Blaze."Then here is the first thing." said Swamp.Swampert then kissed the bird and Bob said,"How cute!".

He stood there and Swamp said,"Bob. I got a girlfriend before you!"."You guys were having a contest?" said Blaze."No BlazeHe is just doing this due to him being well Swampert." said Bob."So what are you doing here? I thought you were with the humans right now watching the fireworks." said Swampert."I left and I used my Aura to clone myself so I can hangout with you guys." said Bob."Why?" said Blaze."Well I just need to talk with you guys about stuffI mean you two are a couple even due to your type and egg group." said Bob."I see." said Swamp.

The three then talked as Bob said,"I better get back to my friends nowMy clone isn't the best I could do so I will see you guys really soon.".He then was gone.The two watched the sunset as the Pitch Black Pokemon watched."So love works in very strange way." said Dark.

Next time,
The group reaches Magma City where they meet Blaze and her ways to battle.       

No comments:

Post a Comment