Sunday, March 9, 2014

Pokemon Adventure part 1 The meeting of your best friend

This is a Bob P.O.V just like the second or third Power, the first hero, and the second or third Power High.Lets also add one more Pokemon story to the massive list.Riolu and other Pokemon will be talking to our main heroes except some specific Pokemon and most Pokemon will have nicknames.

Bob P.O.V
I woke up on my floor in my room.I fell out of my super comfortable bed due to the light from the sun and also an really annoying alarm clock which is off so thanks Arecus for that.

I then stood up and I looked in my mirror.My black hair was a mess just like always and I have tried to comb it but it has just stuck like this.My eyes are red like red which many people think are bloodshot but I am fine with them,I was wearing my pajama bottoms and my chest was showing.I really didn't work out and it shows for it.I walked toward my shower and I turned it on.Today was the start of my Pokemon journey.

After 6 years of Pokemon training school, I was finally ready for my journey.I am a really huge fan of Pokemon battles thanks to my family I guess.My older brother is a world famous trainer and my sister is a famous coordinator.My mom is a retired coordinator and I never met my dad.Mom always says that he is a Pokemon Master just like my brother but I know better.

I then left my shower with my black hair still soaking wet.I then dried it and I put on my traveling clothes.It was a black jacket, a red shirt, blue jeans, and black/red running shoes.

I then ran downstairs and I saw my mom's Pokemon setting up the table for breakfast.It was a Tyrogue or the Scuffle Pokemon.He was always helping my mom ever since she was a little girl.Mom couldn't evolve him because she got attached to him in that form."Good morning Tyro." I said.

The Pokemon then nodded his head as I sat down.It was bacon,my favorite.I then started to eat but then I was hit by a stick."Don't eat all of us son. I mean you don't want to be tired on your journey." said a voice.I then saw my mom.She had my sister's brown hair and her blue eyes could melt you away.

She then sat next to me and she said,"Are you excited about staring your journey today?"."Yep. I mean 6 years at that hell was all worth it because I get to carry as many Pokemon I want." I said."The academy wasn't that bad right? I mean you made some friends right?" said my mom."I did mom but I was hating every moment there. I better get my bag ready." I said.

I then walked back downstairs with my bag.It had some potions, pokeballs, berries, and everything that a trainer should have.I then saw my mom with a box."What is this?" I said."Call it an early birthday present Bob." said my mom.

She then gave it to me and I opened it.It was a lot of stones."Are these Mega Stones? Where did you get these?" I said."Your father sent them." said my mom.I then put them in my bags as I said," Guess I am ready.".My mom then hugged the stuffing out of me."Please call me everyday using that new pokegear that I got you." said my mom."I will mom. I promise." I said.She let me go thanks to Tyro."You will keep an eye on her okay Tyro?" I said.The scuffle Pokemon then hugged my leg."I will miss you too Tyro." I said.

He then let me go as I opened the door.I then saw the professor.She was thirty years old and she was very beautiful to the boys back at the academy.I think I saw her photo everywhere."Bob! You are still here. I am glad." said the professor."What is it Professor?" I said."You can call me Sydney because we are family. I have your Pokemon ready for you along with a little present from the academy." said Sydney.

She then handed me two pokeballs and a Pokedex."Why are there two Sydney?" said my mom."Well Mrs. X. Your son is the youngest to pass the trainers test ever so he got his Pokemon from the academy plus I gave him a little something else." said Sydney.

I then opened the ball on the right.I saw a Mudkip pop out.He then jumped on me and I said,"Mudkip?! I missed you!".This Mudkip was my partner during the academy days and we were the best of friends.He could talk to me because we were really close.

I then opened the second one.It was a Riolu."This is from me and your mother." said Sydney.The Emanation Pokemon then touched my head and I heard,"I am honor to serve you and Mudkip here master."."Um she is talking to me. Is this normal?" I said."You two are hitting it off." said my mom.I then return Riolu as I stood up."I better get going." I said.

I then walked over to my friends house.I promised to go on a journey with her.I then knocked on the door and I saw her.Her sliver hair was up to her shoulders, her blue eyes looked perfect, and I was very nervous about being there.Me and her both went to the academy.I was a trainer and she was a coordinator.We were very close and she waited three years for me to get my trainers license with the added bonus of being able to carry more than 6 Pokemon on me but I still have to use 6 Pokemon in battle.

She then said,"Are you alright Bob? You look like you are still asleep."."Just fine. Are you ready to go?" I said."No. I just finished packing. I will be done soon." said the girl."Okay. I will be out here. Just don't take too long Stella." I said.

She then closed the door and I sat on the porch.Mudkip then said,"So why do you like her again? I still don't get that.".My face went red as the mud fish said,"You are doing that thing again."."You will understand soon. Now return." I said.

I then return the Pokemon as I said,"Why does she have to be so perfect?"."Who are you talking about Bob? And why are you outside the Polar house?" said Sydney.

She stood there with a pokeball and a Pokedex." Um. I am waiting for Ms.Polar herself." I said."And how do you know her?" said Sydeny."And how did you know her?" I said."She is one of the students that was at my seminar back at the Academy.As Ryoku's leading professor I am quite smart and very beautiful." said Sydney."Yeah right." I said.

She then grab me as the door opened to Stella."Professor? What are you doing here? And what are you doing to Bob?" said Stella."Oh nothing. He is just being Bob. I am here because I am here to give you your starter Pokemon and Pokedex." said Sydney.

She then handled the girl a pokeball and pokedex.Stella then opened the ball and a Togepi came out.This Spike Ball Pokemon is pure evil to me.I mean she knows about my crush on Stella and she is like a freaking blocker."Togepi! I missed you so much." said Stella.

The Spike Ball Pokemon then jumped into her arms as Sydney said,"I better go. You two lovebirds should get going on your journey through Ryoku.".She then walked toward her lab as Stella said,"What does she mean by that Bob?".I was about to say that we looked like a couple but I notice Togepi going to use Psychic on me."She think that me and you are a couple." I said.

I was then lifted into the air by the egg."Togepi! Put him down now!" said Stella.The Egg Pokemon then nod her head as she put me down."Are you ready to go now Stella?" I said."Yep." said Stella.She then smiled and my face went red.

We were walking to Civil Town which had a Pokemon Center.I was fighting a trainer with my Riolu.She had a Patrat.I then said,"Force Palm!".The Emanation Pokemon then attack the Scout Pokemon and she then knocked out the rat."Good job. You are a really great trainer." said the trainer.

She then ran off with the Scout Pokemon as she threw me 50 pokedollars."Nice job." I said."That was really awesome Bob. I mean you and Riolu were like awesome." said Stella."Thank you for that mistress." said Riolu."That is so weird. I mean you talking to me using that thing." said Stella."You mean telepathy?" I said."Yeah that." said Stella.She wasn't very smart when it comes to Pokemon mythology but that was very minor to her amazing qualities."So are we ready to go?" I said."Yep." said Stella.

She then grabbed my arm and my face went red."Um why are you grabbing my arm?" I said."You don't want to get lost right? Lets go together." said Stella.We then walked together as Riolu followed right behind us.

I was in my room at the Pokemon Center.Me and Stella were sharing a room and I was so freaking nervous."Don't worry about this so much master. Just be yourself and she will love you." said Riolu.She was sitting on my bed as I said,"You really don't understand love do you Riolu?"."Not really master but I do know one thing. I really don't like being called Riolu. Can you give me a nickname?" said Riolu."Um how about Selena?" I said."I like it master." said Selena."Okay then. I am leaving so I can get some supplies for the trip to Roman City for the first gym and contest so tell Stella about your name okay?" I said.I then walked out of the Pokemon Center and I went toward the Poke Mart to get some supplies for the trip.

After I left the store,I then saw a flash of light near by.It was a Pokemon attack.I then ran toward it and I saw a man there.He was wearing the uniform of the evil team known as Team Hyde.He look very big.

I then saw him with a net and he was trying to catch a Ralts, Aron, and a Flabebe.The Iron Armor Pokemon doesn't usually live around here which made really curious.I then dropped the bags as I said,"What are you doing to these Pokemon?!"."Get out of my way brat!" yelled the grunt.He then punch me.

I then stood there and I said,"I won't let you hurt them. I don't know what they did to you but I won't let them by hurt by you."."Okay then brat. Lets have a Pokemon battle." said the grunt.He then sent out a Purrloin and a Poochyena.

I then turned to the three Pokemon and I said,"Do you guys want to fight with me?".The Iron Armor Pokemon and the Feeling Pokemon nodded their head in unison and they walked to the front of me.

I then pulled out my Pokedex and it read Aron and Ralts."Ralts is a male and he knows Psychic and Shadow Ball. Aron is also a male and he knows Tackle, Iron Head, Protect, and Iron Tail." said the pokedex."Okay then Ralts!Pick up Purroin with Psychic and then Shadow Ball!" said Bob.

The Feeling Pokemon then blasted the Devious Pokemon and he blasted the cat until it fainted."Return! Poochyena Bite and then Tackle that Aron!" said the grunt."Protect Aron!" I yelled.The Iron Armor Pokemon then blocked the attack thanks to my quick thinking."Okay now Iron Head!" I said.He then smashed his head into the Bute Pokemon and he knocked the dog into a tree.It was knocked out as the grunt ran off and he left 500 pokedollars.

I then walked over to the three Pokemon and I said,"You guys were awesome and I would love to use you guys. So do you guys want to join me on my journey?".The two Pokemon that I just used in battle jump on me."I guess that is a yes then. So meet Mudkip!" said Bob.

The Mud fish Pokemon then came out and he said,"Where are we Bob?."."Mudkip. This is Aron and Ralts. They just join our party." I said."Sup. My name is Mudkip." said Mudkip.

The three Pokemon then talked as the Flabebe walked over to me.Then Mudkip said,"Do you think Stella would like Flabebe Bob?"."Yeah. I mean Stella loves cute Pokemon and this one is really cute." I said.I then captured the Iron Armor Pokemon and the Feeling Pokemon in a pokeball and then I return Mudkip as Flabebe followed me.

I then walked into the Pokemon Center and I saw Stella with Togepi and Selena.Stella then notice me with the bags and she then hugged me.My face went red as I said,"Um Stella."."Yes Bob?" said Stella."You are crushing my kidneys." I said.

She then stopped hugging me and then she notice Flabebe."Who is this?" said Stella."Stella meet Flabebe. She wanted to join your party and I caught two new partners." I said."Can I meet them?" said Stella."After Nurse Joy heals them." I said.

I then healed Aron and Ralts at the center as Stella caught Flabebe."So master? Why do you have a punch mark on your arm?" said Selena."I was fighting a team Hyde grunt." I said."see." said Selena.

I then notice Stella playing with Togepi and Flabebe.The two were having fun with the girl who I had a massive crush on.I then felt my shoulder being tapped on by Nurse Joy."Your Pokemon are ready." said Nurse Joy."Yeah and thank you." I said.

I then walked over to Stella with Selena."So who are your new Pokemon?" said Stella."Check them out." I said.I then sent out Aron and Ralts.Stella then fell in love with them as I noticed a little and tiny blush on the Emanation Pokemon and she was looking at Ralts."Can I nickname you guys?" I said.

The two Pokemon then nodded their heads."Okay Aron I will call you Aaron and Ralts do you mind Nick?" I said.The two Pokemon loved their new names as they tackled me.

I then helped myself up as I return the three Pokemon.I then said,"I am going to bed.You should too because we have a long way to get to Roman City."."Right." said Stella.She then returned the two Pokemon and she grabbed my hand.My face went red as we walked up the stairs to our room.

Next time on Pokemon Adventure, Bob and Stella go through Foggy Forest, they then reached Roman City where they have their first contest and gym battle.              

No comments:

Post a Comment