Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Pokemon Adventure part 44 Elite Battling


Stella P.O.V
I was at Bob's bedside for a week."Bob. I hope you will be safe." I said."He will." said Arthur.He stood there and I said."Why are you here? You did this by making Shawn!"."I came to apologize to my son. I know that he can't hear me. I think that but Shawn is put away and I am sorry for what I did to him and Audrey. I am happy to see her with Spencer. I really am. Tell Bob if he wakes up that I will be at the fountain. Good bye Stella and Bob." said Arthur.He walked out as I said,"I hope you heard that Bob. He really meant it.".

Bob P.O.V
I then opened my eyes.I then saw Stella sleeping on my chest and I thought,"I better not wake her up.".I then saw tons of flowers and cards."I guess those were for me. I can't believe it. I defeated god." I thought.I then stared at the ceiling and I thought,"I am sorry Stella.".

She then woke up and she said,"Bob. I love you.".She kissed me and she walked off.I then said,"I love you.".She then said,"You are awake?"."Yep. I just woke up." I said.She then tackled me with a Ursaring hug and I said,"You are going to kill me Stella.".She let me go as I said,"I miss you Stella. Your smile and dedication to me. So how long was I out?"."A week. The Elite Four Battles are starting tomorrow and everyone will be happy to see that you are awake." said Stella."I wouldn't battle for a week." I said."What?! Why not? You have your battle with the Elite Four and Lance or Marco." said Stella."I think battling would kill me and a break would be nice." I said."Okay. Lets tell Roy. He usually checks on you with Aries first thing in the morning. So you get back to sleep. I don't need you tired." said Stella."Okay." I said.

Roy P.O.V
Today was the match.I was so scared.I walk to the Pokemon Center because I check on Bob every day.I then opened the door and I saw Bob awake and alive."Bob!? You are finally awake!" I said."Yep but don't wake up Stella." said Bob.

She was still asleep and I said,"You look better. I mean the last time I saw you not awake, your face had no color and now it is does."."Thanks. I guess that battle with Shawn took a lot out of me. So what happened to Team Hyde?" said Bob."Everyone but Arthur got put in jail. Don't worry about yourself so much about Shawn because he was put in a prison underwater." I said."I am not worry about that." said Bob."So are you ready for my match against a elite four member?" I said."Yep. I mean you are finally accomplishing your dream. I mean I did mine when I asked out Stella and I won this tourney." said Bob."You better cheer me on." I said."Well the Elite Four that are current are my friends from childhood." said Bob."Bob. I cheered for you now you must cheer for me." I said."I was going too!" said Bob.I started laughing and Stella woke up."Who woke me up!" yelled Stella."Roy did." said Bob.She then attacked me.

I stood there with wounds as Greg said,"What happened man?"."I got in the way of an angry Stella." I said."Isn't that Bobby's girlfriend?" said Greg."Yep. Bob woke up by the way." I said."He did? I thought longer but hey it is Bob we are talking about." said Greg."How long have you known Bob?" I said."Since he was very little. Bob used to play with my Pokemon and he enjoyed their company." said Greg.

"So Bob is very special around here?" I said."Yep and he won the tourney which had legendary Pokemon in it. I would love if he became an Elite Four like me and you but we both know that Bob wants to keep moving." said Greg."Yeah. Good luck man." I said."You too." said Greg.

I then saw Marco and Lance."Welcome to the Elite Four battle royale. We are here to decide if Greg from Eterna City, Edna from Lumiose City, Eve from Nacrene City, Roger from Pewter City, and Roy from South City became a member of Elite Four. Lets begin the randomize machine." said Lance.

Marco then said,"For people at home who doesn't know what is going on. This machine will make Eve, Edna, Roy, or Greg battle each other and Roger will be the final one to defeat. So lets see who is up first.".

I then saw my picture against Eve the normal member of the Elite Four.I then saw her.She had brown hair which was up to her shoulder and she is very normal."Are you ready for our battle Eve?" I said."Yep. You better be a challenge. I mean you may be the youngest member of the Elite Four so I need to expect a lot from you." said Eve."You will and more." I said.

I stood there and I saw my travel buddies include Bob up there."You guys better be ready for a show." I said.Then I saw the ref.She then said,"This will be a three on three match between Eve and Roy. Trainers your Pokemon!"."You may think that bring all normal types would be stupid because most Pokemon can learn a fighting type move but I have plans for that. I choose you Blissey!" said Eve.The Happiness Pokemon came out and I said,"Lets go Dusknoir!".She came out and I remember meet her at the Mt.Pyre and her fears but time over came them and we became great friends."Begin the match between Blissey and Dusknoir!" said the ref.

She went back as Eve said,"Fire Blast and Blizzard into one! I call this combo Fire and Ice!".I then said,"Go into the ground!".She went in as Eve said,"Dig!".She then dug under ground and Dusknoir came out and I said,"Shoot a Hyper Beam in the hole!".Then Blissey came out on a Hyper Beam and I said,"Grab her with your arms and then Focus Blast!".Then Blissey came down with swirls in her eyes and the ref said,"Winner Dusknoir.".

She then floated toward me and I said,"You did a great job. Now take a good long rest.".She went back as Eve said,"Go Stoutland!".The Big-Hearted Pokemon came out and he looked around for someone."Don't worry about it. Bob will play with you later." said Eve.He then smiled as I said,"He is an old friend of Bob?"."Yep. He and Bob used to play when he was a Lillipup." said Eve."Okay! Lets go Eelektross!" I said.She then came out and I remember meeting her at the Kalos Power Plant while sleeping.Don't ask."Begin!" said the ref.

"Lets send out a Ice Fang into a Fire Fang!" said Eve."Thunder Fang!" I said.The two bit each other and we both said,"Hyper Beam!".They blasted each other back and I said,"Lets go with a Thunder!"."Block it with Reflect and Protect!" said Eve.The attack was blocked and his defense went up."End that thing with Rock Tomb!" said Eve."Dodge it and throw it back with Discharge!" I said.The rock went back to the dog and he was trapped. "End this Zap Cannon!" I said.

Stoutland was knocked out with swirls and the ref said,"Winner Eelektross! Final Pokemon for Eve!".I then return her and Eve said,"You may win this but I won't give you this match that easily. So lets go Slaking!".The Lazy Pokemon came out and I said,"Lets go Goodra!".She came out asleep."Of course but thanks for some extra training with Brendan's Snorlax." I said."Begin!" said the ref

"Ice Punch into Ice Beam!" said Eve."Snore!" I said."Really?" said Eve.Then she fired out a Dragon Pulse and the ape went back a few feet."Go Sunny Day and Solar Beam!" said Eve."Snore!" I said.She then fired out a Protect and the very powerful grass move was stopped into its tracks.She then woke up and I said,"Perfect. Time for a Draco Meteor!".She then fired the meteor storm and Eve said,"Grab one with Strength and throw it back!"."Dodge it with Dig!" I said.She then dug under ground as the monkey threw the meteors on her."Lets do this. Focus Punch!" I said.

Then I saw that Goodra was standing as Slaking was out with swirls."Winner Roy of South City!" said the ref.I then went to the camera and I said,"This is for you guys back home. I will win this!".I then ran to my friends.

Bob P.O.V
I then saw my friend and Brendan said,"That was awesome. Snorlax will be so happy about this."."Guess you trained with Roy on that Snore." said Hilbert."Yep. It was some training. I mean the two were sleeping half of the time." said Jade."Was this during my coma?" I said."Yep. Have you told your Pokemon about you being awake yet?" said Aries."Nope. Stella won't even let me see them." I said."After this Bob. I don't want you battling the elites for a while." said Stella."She makes a point Bob. I mean you almost died." said Finn and Tara."Guess you are right but if my Pokemon find out. It won't be pretty. They have been looking forward to it." I said.

I then saw Greg and Edna standing across from each other."This will be an interesting one." I said."Why? I mean Roy won his with no problem." said Sydney."Elite Four Pokemon are really strong so winning is really hard." I said.And you know this how?" said Aries and Jade."I trained with them before I began my journey." I said.

"Lets begin the match!" said the ref."Go Breloom!" said Greg.The Mushroom Pokemon came out and Edna said,"I choose you Raichu!".The Mouse Pokemon came out and the ref said,"Begin!".

"Thunder Punch!" said Edna."Dodge it and Sky Uppercut!!" said Greg.The evolved form of Spark was in the air and Greg said,"Lets go with Petal Uppercut!".Then he went through a Petal Dance and Sky Uppercut combo.Then the Mushroom Pokemon came back down as Edna said,"Electro Ball and Mega Punch from the sky to the ground!".The stage was broken as Breloom got trapped in the air."Thunder!" said Edna."Solar Beam!" said Greg.

The two powerful attacks hit and they both were knocked out cold."Draw!" said the ref.The two return their Pokemon and Greg said,"Return Breloom. Go Ferrothorn!".The Thorn Pod Pokemon came out and then Edna said,"Return Raichu. Go Electabuzz!".The Electric Pokemon came out and the ref said,"Go!".

"Spikes!" said Greg."Destroy them with Discharge!" said Edna.The spikes were all gone as Greg said,"Okay! Time for Torment!".Then the Pokemon couldn't use discharge as Greg said,"Hit him with a Leech Seed and Power Whip!".

Then Electabuzz was knocked out and the ref said,"Winner Ferrothorn! Final Pokemon for Edna!".Then Electabuzz was return as Luxray came out and he roared loudly."Return Ferrothorn! Go Venusaur!" said Greg.The Seed Pokemon came out as the ref said,"Begin!".

"Thunder!" yelled Edna."Dodge with Vine Whip!" said Greg.The starter then dodged the powerful Thunder and Edna said,"Wild Charge!"."Dodge it again!" said Greg.The Gleam Eyes Pokemon then chased after the Seed Pokemon and I said,"Greg won."."How?" said my friends."I have known Greg since I was little. Roy will have some troubles with him." I said."Seed Bomb!" said Greg.The lion was trapped and Greg said,"Time to win this. Petal Dance!".

The petals then knocked out the lion and the ref said,"Winner Greg. Next round is Greg vs Roy."."Good luck Roy. You'll need it."I said."Don't worry Bob if I lose. I know that I will be in the Elite Four." said Roy."Huh?" said Brendan,Finn,and Hilbert."Since Roy won his match against Eve. He has a position in the Elite Four now." said Sydney."So you accomplished your dream?" said Tara and Jade.

"Yep. He did and I am so very happy. We won't be traveling after this. I mean Roy will have to trained for the Elite Four all the time and I will be there making music for him and his Pokemon." said Aries."Thanks Aries." said Roy.He walked off as I said,"You got this man.".I was then taken by a familiar Pokemon and I said,"I'll be fine!"

Roy P.O.V
I walked down there and I saw Greg."I guess it is me and you. I thought that I would face Eve but your victory over her was impressive. I guess you wanting to be an Elite Four came true. I am so proud for you and I know that this will be fun." said Greg."It will. Lets have a triple battle." I said.

"You were the best at the Academy when it came to triple battles if I recall? Okay lets do it. Lets go Tropius, Cradily, and Sceptile!" said Greg.The three grass Pokemon came out and I said,"You guys have this! Arcanine, Floatzel, and Scizor!".The three came out and the ref said,"Begin!"."Leaf Storm, Energy Ball, and Leaf Blade!" yelled Greg."Okay. Lets go for an Overheat, Aqua Jet into Ice Punch, and Mega evolved X-Scissor!" I said.

Bob P.O.V
The attacks then hit as I saw Marco, Roger, and Lance watching the two men battling."Bob. I see that Poliwrath found you." said Lance.I then saw my brother's Poliwrath telling me yes and I said,"Yep and he looks strong. So what do you guys need me for?".Lance then said,"I am quit being a champion."."Why?!" I yelled."Because I need to find dad Bob and me being champion stops that. We will have our battle some day Bob I promise. I better get going. Dad is a hard man to find." said Lance.

He walked off with Poliwrath as Marco said,"It isn't your fault Bob."."I know that but this is Lance. He always wanted to be champion but he is just giving this up." I said."Bob. I am going to be the vice champion." said Roger."That is so awesome Roger! I mean you trained with your Pokemon for so long for this." I said."It is so I need to pick the new leader of the Elite Four. You traveled with Roy and you were his friend and Greg, you have known since childhood so I want you to pick." said Roger."Um." I said.

I sat there as the ref said,"Winner Roy!".I then saw him with his three Pokemon breathing heavily as Greg said,"That was an awesome match Roy."."You weren't half bad yourself old man." said Roy."You may be the leader of the Elite Four now but someday I will beat you." said Greg."I thought Roger was the leader." said Roy."Not exactly." said Roger.

He walked out there with Marco as I said,"Hey you guys.".Then Marco said,"Lance quit being the champion of Ryoku so I gave the job to Roger who earned it. So Roy, you are the leader of the Elite Four."."Awesome!" yelled Roy.Marco then came up to me and Roger was with the Elite Four and my group."He is at the fountain. Hurry!" said Marco.

I then ran to the fountain and I saw Arthur and Lance."Bob?" said the two."I am not here to stop you guys. I just wanted to say goodbye." I said."Did Stella tell you about this?" said Arthur."Nope. I read her mind." I said."I am happy for you Bob. I mean you got a girlfriend. We are heading off to a region. Good luck Bob and tell Stella goodbye." said Arthur.Lance flew off with his Talonflame and Arthur stood there with his Zororak and I said,"Good luck man.".

I then was walking with Stella and she said,"So are you ready for this?"."Yep. Lets go everyone!" I said.All of my Pokemon came out and then they tackled me."Guys!" yelled Stella.They got off me as I said,"Thanks Stella. Guys. We are going back to Mural Town."."What about your battle?" said the girls."It has been delayed because of my coma and I wanted this so don't you guys blame Stella. Oh Stella meet the other legendary Pokemon. They are joining me on my journey." I said."Awesome. So we are going?" said Stella."Yep." I said.

Next time,
The finale of Pokemon Adventure and the start of a new journey!      

No comments:

Post a Comment