Sunday, May 4, 2014

Pokemon Adventure part 42 The Pokemon League Finale The Final Battle


Bob P.O.V
I was standing over my old camping spot."Everyone! Come on out!" I yelled.Then Swampert, Selena, Nick, Aaron, Thunder, Supernova, Universe, Scampers, Heatran, Blaze, Sceptile, Razor, Drake, Rogue, Betsy, Steve, Manectric, Darkrai, Grace, Lighting, Garth, Dedenne, Brian, Donphan, Excadrill, Luxray, Ray, Robot, Suicune, Rayquaza, Genesect, Giratina, Mewtwo, Latias, Lugia, Deoxys, Victini, Mew, Jirachi, Stitch, Entei, Raikou, Petra, Rex, Aurorus, Froslass, Nidoking, Leavanny, Shaymin, Sawk, Damien, Joy, Spark, Meloetta,Cobalion, Arceus, Lapras, and Z holding Pancham.

"Morning you guys. Today is the day for my match against Shawn. I haven't decide who I want to use yet so please go into 6 different lines for your region." I said.

Then Scampers, Garth, Brian, Mewtwo, Mew, Petra, Nidoking, Spark, and Lapras stood in a line representing Kanto.Betsy, Lighting, Donphan, Suicune, Lugia, Entei, Raikou, and Damien in the line for Johto.Swampert, Aaron, Blaze, Sceptile, Razor, Steve, Manectric, Grace, Rayquaza, Latias, Deoxys, Jirachi, and Stitch for Hoenn.Selena, Nick, Thunder, Heatran, Drake, Darkrai, Luxray, Giratina, Froslass, Shaymin, Joy, and Arceus for Sinnoh.Robot, Genesect, Victini, Leavanny, Sawk, Meloetta, Cobalion, and Z for Unova.Supernova, Universe, Rogue, Ray, Dedenne, Rex, Aurorus, and Pancham for Kalos."Okay.Now what should I do?" I said.

Then I saw Ash and Brendan walking toward me with Pikachu and Charizard."You two are alright." I said.The Flame Pokemon then burned me and I said,"I am so happy. So what should I do?"."You have a lot of Pokemon. Almost 60." said Ash.

He went crazy as I said,"So where is Stella? I thought she would be here."."She had some shopping to do with the girls so I have an idea." said Brendan."What is it?" I said."Get Ash." said Brendan.I then grab the Kanto native from the Pokemon and I said,"Okay begin.".

Stella P.O.V
I stood in the dressing room and I said,"Did you guys find something yet?".I was with Jade, Leaf, May, and Serena to help me find an outfit for me so I can help Bob out with some cheering."Here you go your highness." said Jade.

I was holding a sliver and black cheerleading outfit."Wow." I said."Yep. You should put it on already." said May.I then put it on and I walked out."That is perfect for you and it will make Bob so happy." said Leaf.

I looked in the mirror and I said,"I don't like a total slut. Thank you guys."."You're welcome." said Serena."So where are we off to now? I mean the guys are helping Bob with his team." I said."We are off to get some coffee." said Leaf and Serena."Sweet. So who is paying?" I said."May." said the three."Why?!" said May."You are a top Coordinator and they get a lot of money and since we are helping Bob so Stella is cut out of this." said Jade."Darn you're right." said May I walked to the back as I heard the Cash Register go off.

I stood outside with Togetic and I was talking to her.Thanks to Bob's Aura, I could hear my Pokemon."So why are you going to wear that outfit for that goofball?" said Togetic."I love him. He is the nicest person that I know and he cares about me, his friends, family, and his Pokemon more than himself. He is the perfect guy." I said."Makes senseI mean I haven't found love yet so I wouldn't understand what you are going though with Captain Stupid but I am happy for you." said Togetic.She smiled at me and then I heard a familiar voice,"Is that your Pokemon?".

I then saw Shawn and I said,"Yes she is. What do you want?"."I came here to do this." said Shawn.He then got closer to me and I said,"Let me go now Shawn."."Call me your boyfriend first." said Shawn."I thought you said that friends and girlfriends hold you back." I said.

I then told the Happiness Pokemon to go find the others or a Officer Jenny."So why wouldn't you let me go?" I said."I did think that but I have seen your beauty. I still don't get why you would date that idiotic boy. I mean he is a weak trainer. I mean he is just like everyone else a weak excuse." said Shawn."Go away Shawn right now." I said."What are you going to do?" said Shawn.

I then saw Togetic firing a moonblast at Shawn."Don't try." said Shawn.The attack was blocked by Zorro."Get back Togetic!" I said.She then got Poison Jabbed and I return her."I'm sorry." I said."Time for me to kiss the girl." said Shawn."What?!" I said.

Bob P.O.V
I walked into the mall with Brendan, Ash, and Z."You seem happy Bob. I mean this is new." said Z."Well. I have my team prepared for Shawn so I have this in the bag." I said."Yeah. I mean you owe some of this to your friends." said Z."He knows that Z. He is in Heaven right now. So let the boy have his fun." said Brendan."You're right Brendan." said Z."So why are we in here?" said Ash.He didn't like mall because of reasons."We are here to find our friends right Z?"I said."Yep. I text them during the planning." said Z.

Then I saw Officer Jenny with her partners Manectric, Arcanine, and Feraligatr talking to Togetic."Bob!" said Togetic.She then started to speak so fast that I couldn't understand her."Is this yours?" said Jenny."Nope. This one is my girlfriend. Z can you translate what she is saying for everyone?" I said."No problem Bob." said Z.

She then tackled to the Pokemon and she said,"Stella is being attacked by Shawn."."Shawn? You mean one of the final two?" said Jenny."Yep along with Bob." said Ash."You are the Bob? You are the talk of the Pokemon world right now! I am such a huge fan." said Jenny.I then saw the Happiness Pokemon fly off as I said,"Yep. I better go after her. Brendan, Ash, Pikachu, and Z. Go find the girls.".I then ran after the Pokemon.

I then saw Stella getting kissed by Shawn."What the hell!" I yelled in my head.Shawn then saw me and he said,"Hey Bob. I missed you and your girlfriend gave me a kiss. Guess she doesn't love you."."Bob! It isn't what you are thinking! He kissed me!" said Stella."I know. Shawn. You better let her go." I said."And what are you going to do about it?" said Shawn."Nothing. I will utterly crush you in our match for doing this." I said.

He started laughing as he said,"You beat me? That is fun Bob. I mean I defeat Indy, Gold, Ash, and Rick. What in Arceus's chance do you have to defeat me?"."I got the power of the Victory Pokemon on my side so I will win." I said."Whatever." said Shawn.

He walked off as I caught Stella."I am sorry Bob. I didn't mean it." said Stella."I know and here is Joy's ball. Heal Togetic. She led me to you. I better get going to the Steven Arena." I said.

Narrator P.O.V
"He did what?!" yelled Krystal."Calm down honey. He probably did it to piss off Bob. Did he do anything stupid?" said Rick."He was pretty cool about it. I thought he would kill him." said Stella.

Stella, Rick, Krystal, Jade, Brendan, Aries, and Roy were in the stands."Yeah. Bob and Shawn are Yin and Yang or Dialga and Palkia." said Brendan."Or Zangoose and Seviper." said Jade."Or Jade and Stella." said Aries."What? What do you mean?" said the two."You two fought over the same guy up to Summer Town. Didn't you?" said Roy.

They continue to watch the field as Rick said,"So what Pokemon do you think Bob is going to use?"."Yeah. I mean Bob has at least 60 Pokemon right? Which 6 is he going to use?" said Krystal."I know but Bob told me not to tell you his team." said Brendan."He really likes surprises." said Roy and Aries."Lets go Bob!" yelled Stella."Stella. Aren't you going to put on your outfit?" said Jade."Oh yeah." said Stella.She then ran off as the group said to Jade,"What are you talking about?"."You'll have to see." said Jade.

"Bob is going to crush that man into the ground!" said Indy."Calm down Indy. I mean we have to be fair to Shawn." said Tara."But..." said Indy.He was then hit with a hammer by Sonia and the hammer was her Ditto."Calm down Indy or you will get hit by my hammer again." said Sonia."I think she is serious Indy." said Finn.

He stood there and Tara said,"Hey Finn. Where were you the past couple of days?"."Busy with Finn things." said Finn."I see. So do you think Bob can win this?" said Tara."Bob can beat anyone! I mean he was only lost 2 Pokemon in this entire thing." said Indy."He is right strangely." said Sonia.The two then argued as Finn said,"I feel like I should stop this."."We should. Got any ideas?" said Sonia."None at the moment but I'll think of one." said Finn.

Ash and Max then said,"This is going to be awesome right you guys?!"."Yeah Max but you should calm down." said May."But this battle is going to be awesome. I mean Bob and Shawn are so strong." said Max."They are. I hope Bob can beat Shawn into the ground." said Paul."Yeah. I mean Bob is one of the strongest trainers I know." said Lucas."Not as strong as Lucy is though. I mean she is the most beautiful girl out there and she is my girlfriend." said Brock.

Lucy's face went red as Misty said,"I still can't believe that you of all people in the entire world got a girlfriend. To me that is just crazy."."It is but love is weird like that." said Gary."You sounds just like Professor Oak Gary." said Dawn."Well he is the grandson of Professor Oak Dane." said Paul."My name is Dawn Paul!" yelled Dawn.

She then scared the Veilstone native and Tracey said,"Calm down Dawn. He is trying you know."."I know that but it is stupid." said Dawn.She sat down and Paul said,"I am sorry Dane. I am really trying but I can't for some old reasons."."Maybe it is love?" said Brock and Lucy in unison.The two Sinnoh Trainers blushed as Ash said,"What does that mean?"."Nothing Ashy Boy." said Gary.

Zeke sat there with Scarlet."I am so proud for that caveman. I mean he made it to the finals of his first tourney and he is going to win this." said Scarlet."Yeah but Shawn wouldn't make his victory easy." said Zeke."You're right. I mean I battled Ash and he was one of the best rivals that I ever had and Shawn defeated Ash with some difficult so this will be a match." said Harrison."Yeah but I have faith that Bob can win this." said Tyson."You're right." said Zeke.He then thought,"He is the best rival that I could ever had.".

Bob P.O.V
I walked out there and I saw the crowd.It was big and I was nervous.I walked up there and I saw Shawn."Get ready to lose Bob in front of your fans." said Shawn."Yeah and I am going to beat you and then you will lose your zero fans." I said."I have way more fans than you do you runt!" said Shawn."I have some many fans that I trumped your fans by a million!" I said."Would you two stop it?!" yelled Marco.

I then looked at the champion who was standing there with the Elite Four and Charles Goodshow."Sorry." I said."This is better than you two fighting I suppose but anyways. Charles if you don't mind." said Marco.

The man who looks like Santa according to Z said,"Thank you Marco and I welcome you all to the final round of The Ryoku League. These two trainers are quite the two."."Yes Chairman. I have known Bob here since he was a child and I had a feeling that Bob was going to get far into this but not this far." said Roger."Same old Roger. He hasn't changed one bit." I thought."We are here to see the two trainers who have made the battling world go nuts." said Greg.

"I mean we have Kalos, Johto, and Sinnoh cheering for Shawn and we have Unova, Hoenn, and Kanto for Robert." said Eve."You may be asking yourself this. Who is Ryoku cheering for? Well they are split down the middle. We have Coral City, Magma City, Empire City, Summer Town, Love Town, Mural Town, and Watt City for Robert while Civil Town, Roman City, Legend Town, Mono City, Typhoon City, and History Town for Shawn. So this is going to be interesting." said Edna."Lets begin the 6 on 6 match between Bob or Mural Town and Shawn of Empire City. Trainers! Your Pokemon!" yelled the ref.

"Go Cofagrius!" said Shawn.The Coffin Pokemon came out and I said,"I remember you. You gave me one of my Pokemon and my friends but I know that you aren't him so lets bring down the Thunder!".I then send out Thunder who said,"Lets rock and roll with the power of Thunder!".He then made some electric and the crowd cheered."Lets destroy this weak Pokemon already." said Shawn."Begin the match." said the ref.

"Grab him with your bandages and then Shadow Ball." said Shawn."Destroy those bandages with Fire Punch!" I said.He then punched the bandages which then burned the Pokemon and I said,"Discharge!".Then the ghost Pokemon was paralyzed and burned and Shawn said,"Facade."."But it is a ghost!" said the ref and Thunder.The attack hit and Thunder said,"Time to roll with the Thunder!".

"Okay lets try this awesome plan that Lighting, Dedenne, Raikou, Luxray, and Spark help you with. Time to do this new move. Thunder Power Up!" I said."Alright!" said Thunder.He then fire 100 Thunders on himself and Shawn said,"What is that overgrown battery doing?"."This." I said.He then gained a sword made out of thunder and a super suit."Okay. Time for the Thunder Sword!" I said."Lets do this!" said Thunder.

He then shocked the ghost with incredible amounts of voltage and then it was knocked out."Winner Thunder!" said the ref.Thunder then hugged me and I felt the voltage."You should let me go now Thunder. You are killing me." I said.He let go as I said,"Take a good rest. I will probably need you later.".

"Go Yveltal!" said Shawn.The Pokemon that put Ash's Pokemon into Intensive care and I said,"Lets go Drake!".My land Dragon came out and I said,"You ready Drake?"."Yep. Lets do this!" said Drake."Begin!" said the ref.

"Dark Pulse." said Shawn."Dodge and then Dragon Claw!" I said."Gotcha." said Drake.He then slashed the bird and Shawn said,"Oblivion Wing!"."Now! Mega Evolve and Copycat!" I said."What?!" said Shawn.He then slashed the bird with its own moves and it flew down and I said,"Draco Meteor!".

The Destruction Pokemon was knocked out as the ref said,"Winner Drake!".Drake return to normal and I said,"I knew that move would be helpful right here and now. Take a good rest. Just be ready to battle soon.".

He went back as Shawn said,"Lets go Cacturne!".The Scarecrow Pokemon came out and he said,"I have been ready to battle you Bob. Time to kill."."Lets go Scampers!" I said.My transforming Pokemon came out and he said,"I am so ready for this!"."Okay.Lets begin!" said the ref.

"Bullet Seed and Leaf Storm." said Shawn."Dodge it and then Dig!" I said.He dug under ground and Shawn said,"Ingrain and use them to hold the dog down."."Switch to Flareon and Fire Spin!" I said.The plant was then burning and I said,"Switch to Glaceon and then Blizzard".The Fresh Snow Pokemon then froze the plant and Shawn said,"Cacturne! You better break free right now! Or so help me!".

The Scarecrow Pokemon broke out and he grab the Fresh Snow Pokemon and Shawn said,"Spike him.".He was then stabbed and I said,"Stop!"."Why should I?" said Cacturne."Because of this!" said Scampers."Ice Fang!"I said.Scampers broke out and he had a wound."I need to treat that right now. Finish him with Blizzard!" I said.The Scarecrow Pokemon was knocked out and the ref said,"Ten minute Break.".

I walked over to my bench and I grab some bandages and I said,"Are you alright Scampers?"."Yep. I feel better. That Spike was pretty strong Bob." said Scampers.Then Thunder and Drake came out and Thunder said,"You are the best trainer a Pokemon could ask for."."He is right Bob. Everyone on the team agrees with you on this. You made us into a solid fighting force which no one can beat not even Shawn." said Drake."Yeah. I guess so." I said.

Narrator P.O.V
"Your boyfriend is so strong Stella." said Brendan, Roy, and Rick in unison."You guys are too!" said their girlfriend. "But Drake defeated a legendary Pokemon from Kalos. Hey Jade. So after this, I was thinking of going to Kalos next. You want to come with me?" said Brendan."Yeah. I mean I always wanted to go Kalos. I decided to start here because I heard about Stella starting her journey with a friend of hers." said Jade."Yeah. Bob instead that me and him traveled together and he was the best traveling partner a girl could ask for." said Stella."So where are you and Bob going next? I mean me and Roy are staying here because of him being an elite four." said Aries."Don't rush to conclusion yet Aries. I could lost the tourney." said Roy."Don't do that Roy. That makes you sound weak." said Emma."Emma?" said the group.

"Yep. I had to see my best friend's match. He is doing really good. I mean he wasn't always like this. He was the worst trainer that you could possibly imagine. He really changed because of you Stella so you should be happy." said Emma."She is right Stella, Jade, Brendan, Aries, and Roy. Bob used to be the worst trainer in the family but when he met you, things changed." said Rick."Guess Stella changed him and he changed her. True love." said Krystal.

"Bob is so cool. I mean did you guys see that?! He beat a legendary Pokemon!" yelled Max."Calm down Max. Bob must have trained his Garchomp to the max. I mean he and that Pokemon were one. Iris must have seen that battle and been in shock. Where is she, Cilan, Drew, and Lyra anyway? They should have been back with the snack by now." said Lucy.

She then saw the Striation City Gym Leader with food along with his partner Pokemon Pansage along with Drew and Lyra plus a knocked out Lyra."What happened to her?" said Brock."She saw Bob's Garchomp and she went full on Dragon Pokemon mode. You remember that Ash?" said Cilan."Yep. It was weird seeing her act like a kid." said Ash."So is she going to be alright?" said Misty, Dawn, Tracey, Paul, and Gary."Yep. She will be back to her normal self after we wake her up." said Drew."We don't know this for sure because he said it." said Lyra.

Finn was really amazed at his friend growth as a Pokemon Trainer.He remember his first time meeting Bob.He didn't know it back then but him and Bob were going to be the best of friends and he helped him realized his dream."Tara. I have something to ask of you." said Finn."What is it Finn?" said Tara.

He stared at her green eyes and he said,"I like you Tara a whole lot. I mean you are the best girl that I know and I like you a lot."."Are you asking me out?" said Tara."Yep." said Finn.She then hugged the Coral City trainer as Indy said,"So Sonia? Are you seen anyone?".He was then hit with Ditto once again for his comment to the Pallet Town Trainer.

Zeke said,"So where do you think Bob is going next?"."Hm." said the three."I mean think about it. I have known Bob for some time know and he won't stay here in Ryoku." said Zeke."You're right but where is the question?" said Scarlet."Maybe Hoenn." said the two Hoenn trainers."Who knows but I will be in a different region or not." said Zeke."Where are you going Zeke?" said Scarlet."Kanto. I always wanted to meet the Professor Oak who is one of the leading professor in Pokemon." said Zeke."I'll join you." said Scarlet."Really?" said Zeke."Yep. It was fun traveling with you and I enjoyed every moment of it." said Scarlet."Trainers back to the stage." said the ref.

Bob P.O.V
I walked up there and Shawn said,"Go Gyarados!".The Atrocious Pokemon came out and I said,"Lets go Swampert!".He came out and he said,"Lets win."."Right!" I said."Begin!" said the ref.

"Hyper Beam." said Shawn."Dodge and then Ice Punch!" I said."Dodge it and then Wrap." said Shawn.The Dragon Pokemon then grab the Pokemon with his tail and he threw him up."Hydro Pump." said Shawn."Ice Beam!" I said.The water then froze and it hit the dragon."Mega Evolve!" said Shawn.

Then the Mega form roared causing the ice to shatter and I said,"Hammer Arm!"."Dodge it and then Hyper Pump." said Shawn.Then a Hyper Beam version of Hydro Pump attack the Mud fish and I said,"Go through it with Aqua Jet then Thunder Punch!". 

The electric move hit and the Atrocious Pokemon was knocked out."Winner Swampert!" said the ref."That was so awesome Swampert. I mean that Thunder Punch must have been worth it." I said."It was and dealing with Thunder is hard enough." said Swampert."Take a good long rest buddy." I said.

I then return him and Shawn said,"Go Bisharp!".The Sword Blade Pokemon came out and I said,"Lets go Mewtwo!".The Genetic Pokemon came out and Bisharp said,"You picked a Psychic Pokemon? How dumb are you?"."He is the smartest person that I know so lets begin." said Mewtwo."Right. Begin!" said the ref.

"Night Slash and then Poison Jab!" said Shawn."Dodge it and then Aura Sphere!" I said.It fired a sphere and he was knocked back.Shawn yelled,"Slash with the power of darkness!".Then the Sword Blade Pokemon came toward the Psychic and I said,"Fly up and then Aura Storm!".The Genetic Pokemon then turned into its mega evolution form which looks like a can opener and it fired a very powerful blast at the dark and steel type and Shawn said,"Brave through it!"."Time for Aura Combat!" I said.

It then punched out the Sword Blade Pokemon and the ref said,"Winner Mewtwo!"."Good job Bob. I mean you help me and Selena master how to use our aura into attacks. You are proably the best trainer that I know and you can win this with the secret weapon." said Mewtwo.

I then return it as Shawn said,"Destroy his weak team Zorro!".The Illusion Fox came out and I said,"Time to begin Drake!".He came out and he gave me a thought,"You ready to make Shawn pissed Bob?"."Yeah Z." I thought."Begin!" said the ref.

"Dragon Claw!" said Shawn."Dodge it and then Dragon Rush!" I said.She then slammed into her evolved form and Shawn said,"Hyper Beam!"."Dodge it and then Aura Sphere!" I said.She then blasted the dark type and Shawn said,"Dark Pulse and Night Daze!".The dark moves hit the dragon and she transformed."Is that?" said Shawn and Zorro.

Z stood there and she said,"Surprise!"."I knew it! Draco Meteor!" yelled Shawn."Double Team! Roar of Time, Spacial Rend, Volt Tackle, Hydro Cannon, Blast Burn, Frenzy Plant, and all of your moves in one!" I said."Lets do this!" yelled Z.

She then hit her evolved form with many moves and I said,"This is for my friends who got me here and now!".She knocked out Zorro and the ref said,"And the winner is Bob! The winner of the Ryoku League is decided!".

Then Z tackled me to the ground along with my Pokemon who came out.Mewtwo stood there with Latias and I said,"Thanks you guys.".I then walked over to Shawn as Joy healed the fighters."Hey Shawn. That was an fun match." I said. 

I then held out my hand and he slapped it away."What was that for?" I said."You are a worthless trainer. You didn't even realized my true godly power." said Shawn."Huh?" I said.

Then I heard explosions go off and I said,"Everyone! Return!".I then grab my friends and I was blasted with a hydro Pump."You are such a weakling Bob." said Arthur.I then saw my father with Archer who I heard about in Mono City Power Plant and Cyrus."You guys." I said."Time for you to die Bob." said Cryus.

He was stopped by Shawn who kicked me around and he said,"I am the leader of Team Hyde and I wanted to impose a challenge. I am going to be come god soon. Come get me at the place where the hero fought for the princess.".I then saw Cyrus holding Stella."Bob!" yelled Stella."Stella! Let her go!" I yelled.I then got punched with a focus punch for Dad's Zoroark."Sorry." said Arthur."Lets go." said Archer.The four men left with my girlfriend as I went out cold.

Next time,
Bob and his friends fight Team Hyde and Shawn to save Stella and the world.    

        

No comments:

Post a Comment