Friday, May 16, 2014

Pokemon Journey part 9 Cutting off someone tails is no good


Later at night near Azalea Town, Team Terror was doing something well evil.They were cutting off Slowpoke tail.Troy was watching this and he said,"Why are we here?"."To get some powerful Pokemon so we can catch those two's Pokemon." said Raticate.

"Yeah but look at this. This is just wrong. These Pokemon don't deserve it." said Troy."Are you getting soft on me?" said Vera." No! I love Team Terror with all of my heart!" said Troy."Good." said the two.

They walked in to the boss of this area.She was very beautiful and she like to show it off with her outfits."What are you three doing here? I thought you were chasing after some kid with some powerful Pokemon that the boss could use." said the boss."Well. We need your help stopping him." said Troy."And you three can't do it?" said the boss.

She then sighed as she said,"Okay but you must tell me who he is."."Okay boss. Here is a picture of him that I got and they are pretty juicy." said Vera.The two men sighed as their teammate showed their boss picture of Bob."He is so hot! Who is he?" said the boss."His name is Bob and he is from Ryoku." said Raticate."He is so hot. I mean look at him. He is the one for me." said the boss."But he has a girlfriend." said Troy.

"Who is she? And how close are they?" said the boss."Pretty close." said Vera."Okay. Are they coming here?" said the boss."Yes but why?" said the two men who were pretty much lost on the whole situation."I need to get to work on my next potion. Time to make Bob the perfect boyfriend." said the boss.

The three walked out as Vera said,"She is so weird."."So why did you take those pictures anyway?" said the two men."You wouldn't understand a women's heart." said Vera."And I hope we never do." said the two.

Then they heard some explosions.Vera then grabbed a grunt who was wearing their uniform."What is going on?" said Raticate."Some girl is trying to save all the Slowpoke." said the grunt.The four ran down there and they saw a girl.She had long pink hair, she had on a white scarf with a Pokebal at the end, a pink shirt, a white and pink skirt, red and blue tennis shoes, pink and white hat, and she had blue eyes.

"What are you doing to these poor Slowpokes?! They haven't done anything to you so you shouldn't do anything to them." said the girl."Get rid of her Scolipede! Hyper Beam!" said the boss.She then sent out a bug.It fired off a powerful beam knocking the girl into the woods leaving her bag."She won't be bother us anytime soon. Lets get back to work." said the boss.

Bob and Stella were walking to Azalea Town with Charmander.Since they left Battle Town, he wanted to stay out of his pokeball."That breakfast was very good right Charmander?" said Bob.

Stella insist on making breakfast and for the Pokemon."Charmander?" said Charmander."Did he like it Bob?" said Stella.Bob then thought,"Should I tell her the truth? I mean I like it but Charmander hated it."."So?" said Stella."He loved it but I need to help you on that a little." said Bob.

She then said,"He hated it didn't he?".Bob nod as Stella said,"I am sorry Charmander. I haven't had a fire type before so I didn't know. Will you forgive me?"."Charmander!" said Charmander.

He jumped into her arms as Bob said,"I think that is a yes. He really likes you Stella."."He likes you more I can tell. I mean he is always by your side and he is a good partner Pokemon unlike a certain fox." said Stella.

She came out as she said,"I am the best partner that this idiot could have! I mean who helps him when he is down?"."Stella does. She has done that since we were at the Academy." said Bob."I am the best Pokemon that you have!" said Z.

"I think some people would disagreed with that." said Stella."Charmander!" said Charmander."You can it you lizard." said Z.Then Z fell over."Smooth." said the two humans." That wasn't my fault.It was this thing!" said Z.

She pointed to an person."Is she alright?" said Stella.Bob then helped her up and he said,"She was hit with an Hyper Beam. We need to get to Azalea Town quickly.".

He put her on his back as Stella said,"I wish I was her right now."."Do you want me to give you a ride like this later?" said Bob.Her face went red like a Fire type as she said,"Yes!"."Okay. I will give you a ride later." said Bob.

The two reached the Azalea Town Pokemon Center and Nurse Joy put her on a stretcher."She will be fine." said Nurse Joy."Can you call my Pokegear once she wakes up Nurse Joy?" said Bob."No problem Bob." said Nurse Joy.

The happy woman walked off as the two walked out."So what do you want to do?" said Bob."Um. I heard that Kurt lives here. Can we go see him?" said Stella."Kurt?" said Bob."He makes different kinds of Pokeballs using apricorns which I have some." said Stella.He looked inside the bag and he saw some of them and he said,"Where did you get these?"."From my dad. He is on Route 39 and he wants to meet you." said Stella."That sounds like fun. Lets go to Kurt's." said Bob.

The two walked to the house thanks to some help from the townspeople.Bob opened the door and he saw Ivan."What is Ivan doing here Bob?" whispered Stella."The same reason as us probably." whispered Bob.

Ivan then noticed the two and he said,"What are you two doing here? I know. You want Kurt to make you some pokeballs."."Yep. So where is he?" said Stella."He is working on some. So where is that kid with that Totodile?" said Ivan."Luke is traveling with Ash right now." said Bob."I see. Those two weak trainers would fit together." said Ivan."You don't like Ash?" said Stella.

"Yes. My hero is Shawn. I mean his Pokemon were so strong and he lost by complete luck. You got lucky Bob." said Ivan.Bob remember the boy who almost became god as he said,"Nope. I won in the end."."Whatever. I am leaving Kurt! Call me on my Pokegear when they are done!" said Ivan.

He walked off as Stella said,"He reminds me of a little Shawn."."Don't make me even think of that picture. I mean another Shawn is scary enough but a baby Shawn is the stuff of nightmares." said Bob.

Then they saw an old man.He had white hair and he was wearing a blue working outfit."That boy can't sit still for one minute. Oh and you two are?" said the man."My name is Stella and this is my boyfriend Bob." said Stella."I see. My name is Kurt and that was my grandson. He is so impatient." said Kurt."I thought you had a grandaughter also?" said Stella."I do but he is from my son's side while she is from my daughter's side. So what type of Pokeballs do you need me to make?" said Kurt.

Stella hand him the bag as Bob looked around.He then saw a picture of him, Professor Oak, Agatha, Pryce, and a couple playing with some Lapras."Who are they?" said Bob."Those are my good friends. They are the Professor Oak, the Elite four of Kanto Agatha, the gym leader Pryce, and the day care couple. You two remind me of the Lapras that we played with in our youth." said Kurt."Thanks?" said Bob.

"Can you call my boyfriend's Pokegear number once you finished?" said Stella."Yep. Can you give me it?" said Kurt.Bob then handed the man his pokegear and he put his number in as the two left.

Bob's Pokegear rang as the two were eating ice cream."So who is it?" said Stella."Nurse Joy. She said that she is moving around and she needs us there." said Bob."Lets go." said Stella.The two walked to the Pokemon Center and they found Nurse Joy."She is in there. She is moving around but don't scare her with any loud noises." said Nurse Joy."Okay. Thank you Nurse Joy." said Stella.

"It is no problem. I mean you are entering the Azalea Town contest tomorrow right?" said Nurse Joy."She is. Why do you ask?" said Bob."It is a couple contest so you would need to ask your boyfriend if he can perform with you. Good luck with that." said Nurse Joy.She walked off as Bob said,"You don't need to ask Stella. I am in."

Bob walked in and then she woke up."Where am I? I must be at the Pokemon Center." said the girl."You all right?" said Bob.She noticed Bob and he was hot."Who are you?" said Bob."My name is Amy and you are?" said Amy."The name is Bob and I found you with my Charmander." said Bob."Oh. Is that your bag?" said Amy.

She pointed to Stella's bag and Bob said,"No. That is my girlfriend's bag. She went to go get us drinks. So why were you out of the road?"."You have a girlfriend? I guess I will have to try harder." thought Amy."I was saving the Slowpoke from some weird guys."said Amy."Slowpoke? This town is known for them but I haven't seen one all day." said Bob."Yeah those weird guys took it!" said Amy.

Bob then said,"Do you know anything of them?"."They have the letter T on their chest." said Amy."Team Terror is actually evil?" thought Bob."Is this helping you Bob?" said Amy.

"More than you know Amy. So do you have any Pokemon on you right now?" said Bob."No. They took them from me. I am worried about them." said Amy."Don't worry. We will go find them and stop those men from hurting the Slowpoke." said Bob."Thank you Bob. I think you deserve an award for your hard work." said Amy."All is fair in love and war." thought Amy as she kissed Bob.

Stella was holding drinks with Charmander and Bulbasaur helping her out."You two are some of the best friends a girl could ask for. I mean you don't wine about doing work." said Stella."Bulbasaur." said Bulbasaur."I don't know if it is because Bob is your trainer and my boyfriend who is the best. He would never betray me I know that." said Stella."Charmander." said Charmander.He ran off as Stella said,"Like a kid right Bulbasaur?"."Bulbasaur." said Bulbasaur.

The two then saw the pinked hair girl kissing Bob."Bob!" said Stella.Bob looked at her and he said,"It isn't what you think Stella!".Then Z came out and she said,"He is right Stella. He loves you more than anything in the world and she kissed him."."Really Bob?" said Stella.

She was crying as Bob said,"I swear on my life that I love you.".He kissed her as Z said,"You shouldn't have done that Amy. You made their relationship stronger.".Stella then said,"So why did you kiss my boyfriend? And who are you? And why were you on the road?".

"My name is Amy and I was trying to save the Slowpoke from some weird guys. I love Bob here more than you." said Amy."You just met the guy and you love him? I have known him for 6 years now and you have nothing on me." said Stella.

The two argued as Bob sat down with his Pokemon and Bob return Z who as filming the fight between the two."Charmander?" said Charmander."I don't get girls either Charmander but I hope someday I get close to finding out." said Bob.

Bob had his arms grabbed by both girls."Ladies. This is uncomfortable." said Bob.They ignore him as Bob sighed as he walked with them.He then felt the Slowpoke's pain up north."Bob? Where are we going?" said Stella."To save the Slowpokes." said Bob.

"Really Bobby?! You would do this for me?" said Amy."No. I am doing it for the Pokemon and also I want to see the Slowpokes." said Bob."He is doing it for me." said Amy ."No. He is doing this for the Pokemon more than you." said Stella.The two girls bicker as Bob sighed.

Bob then saw Team Terror and they were cutting off the tails."You were right." said Bob.Bob then held out a Pokeball as he said,"Watch this! Go Robot!".Then a robot Pokemon came out and it said,"What do you need Bob?"."You should cause an distraction." said Stella."Yes Mistress." said Robot.

Bob then pulled out his pokedex and it read Robot who fired an Hyper Beam at Team Terror,"Golurk, the Automaton Pokemon. It is said that Golurk were ordered to protect people and Pokemon by the ancient people who made them. This Pokemon is genderless."."Stella. You and Amy need to find Amy's bag and then bring out your Pokemon to help me and Robot." said Bob.

He slide down the cliff where they were standing on and he said,"Go!".The two girls ran toward the main tent as Bob said,"Help Robot out Skull and Brave!".The two came out as Bob said,"Surf and Brave Bird!".

The boss was working on her potion to get Bob to be her man as a grunt ran in."What is it?" said the boss."Lady Heather! We have a problem! A boy came here with his Golurk, Braviary, and Gyarados. He just looks like the boy from the picture." said the grunt."Really! Fantastic!" said Heather.

She ran out and she saw Bob.He was control his Pokemon with such precision."All three of you Hyper Beam!" said Bob.The grunts's Pokemon were all wiped out and then Heather said,"That was amazing!".

Bob then noticed her.She was wearing a very modified version of Team Terror's uniform and Bob said,"You must be their leader. My name is Bob and I want you to stop doing this to the Slowpoke!"."Why should I?! I mean we make a lot of money from this and you are hot. You should totally join us. I mean with your battling skills, you could be an admin just like me and then we could be the power couple that rules Team Terror and then the world!" said Heather.

"Um no thanks. I already have a girlfriend who I love more than anything." said Bob."What?Who is she? And where is she?" said Heather.

Then she saw Stella and Amy."The girl with the sliver hair is her but you won't get to her without a double battle with yours truly." said Bob."Oh goody! Go Scolipede and Houndoom!" said Heather.

Then a big Bug Pokemon came out along with a fire dog and Bob scanned the both of them."Scolipede, the Megapede Pokemon. With quick movements, it chases down its foes, attacking relentlessly with its horns until it prevails. This Pokemon is Female. Houndoom, the Dark Pokemon. Long ago, people imagined its eerie howls to be the call of the grim reaper. This Pokemon is Male." said Dexter.

"Okay. Return Robot, Skull, and Brave!" said Bob.He return them and he said,"I choose you Bulbasaur and Charmander!".The two came out and Bob said,"Begin!".

"Toxic and Venom Drench! Flamethrower!" said Heather."Dodge with Dig and Bulbasaur go with him!" said Bob.The two starters dodged it and Bob said,"Come up and then Fire Fang! Leech Seed and then jump back in the ground!".

The Lizard bit the bug and she rampaged as the dog lost energy and Heather said,"Hyper Beam and Inferno!"."I can't use Sunny Day so I got it! Charmander Dragon Rage!" said Bob.The lizard then blasted the two into confused and Bob said,"Come up and then Sunny Day! Fire Pledge and Grass Pledge!".

The two then knocked out Heather's Pokemon and Bob said,"Time to end this! Fire Blast and Solar Beam!".She then blasted her off into the stars as Stella said,"Guess Team Terror are all the same.".

Amy was helping the Slowpoke recover and Stella pulled out her Pokedex,"Slowpoke, the Dopey Pokemon. It lazes vacantly near water. If something bites its tail, it wouldn't even notice for a whole day."."So are you their caretaker?" said Stella."I am and along with my Pokemon, we are the care takers of these Pokemon." said Amy.

Stella then looked at Bob who was helping the Pokemon and Amy said,"He is a great guy Stella. Don't let anyone like Heather take him."."I won't. Thanks." said Stella.Bob noticed the two girls being friends and Bob said,"I guess I won't be an a idol.".

Next time,
Gym battles and Contest  

No comments:

Post a Comment