Thursday, May 8, 2014

Pokemon Journey part 1 New Bark Town

For this adventure, I will be using the X and Y Pokedex and Pokemon who can't speak human will say their name.

Bob P.O.V
I then stood there with Stella.She was resting on my shoulder as she said,"Are you sure that Blaze would allow this?".I then saw Brave giving Spark a ride on his back."Don't worry so much Stella. I mean Blaze doesn't need to bother with this so enjoy it." I said.He then landed on the boat as I said to Spark,"You had fun riding on his back?'."Yeah!" said Spark.

She then jumped into my arms and I said,"You are getting so big. I bet you are ready for the gym?"."Yeah!" said Spark.I return her and I said,"You two Brave.".He went back as Stella said,"Shouldn't we look for Z?"."She will come to us eventually." I said.

We then reached land and Z kissed it."Um Z?" said Stella."You don't want to ask." I said."Thank Arceus! We are here in Johto!" yelled Z."I'm pretty sure that it can hear you Z." said Stella.Z then said,"I know but it need our support."."What did you do this time?" I said.

"I didn't do anything. So where are we Stella?" said Z." We are here in New Bark Town which is like Goldenrod and Jubilife." said Stella."Which means that we are going shopping right?" I said."Nope. I mean don't you want to meet Ethan, Marina, and their baby." said Stella."What? You mean that guy you beat in the first round?" said Z."Yep. Lets go but first lunch." I said. The two girls agreed with me as we went looking for lunch.

"That place was the best." said Z.She was rubbing her belly as I said,"I guess it was worth finding that restaurant. It had an awesome battle ring."."Yeah. It was nice meeting some fans." said Stella.We meet some fans at the restaurant."Yeah. I hope I get to battle them someday. They all look strong." I said."So where do these two live anyway? I mean we have been walking around forever." said Z."Right there." I said.I then pointed to a brown house and Z ran up to it."We better stop her. She might scare the baby." said Stella.

We caught up to her and I grab Z and Stella knocked on the doors as I return her with force.I then saw my rival from the tourney Jimmy.It looks that he wasn't been sleeping lately but I totally understand why."Bob? What are you doing here? And is this Stella?" said Jimmy."Yep. Can we come in?" said Stella."Um sure." said Jimmy.

We walked in and then I saw Marina holding a baby.The baby had its mother's hair but its father's eyes."Bob? It is good to see you again. This is our baby girl Jamie." said Marina.She then looked at me and I said,"It looks like she will be a cute girl when she grows up."."She will because of her mom being so cute when we were kids." said Jimmy.

He kissed his wife as Stella said,"It is an honor to meet you two. I am sorry for whatever Bob did to you."."Bob didn't do anything Stella. He helped us a lot." said Marina."I guess I was wrong." said Stella."So do you know if Professor Elm is at his lab?" I said."Who is Professor Elm?" said Stella.

"Professor Elm is the leading Pokemon Breeding patterns and he is well known here in Johto." said Jimmy."Wasn't he here with his wife and child earlier?" said Marina."He was and he had to go back to his lab because of the new trainers." said Jimmy."New trainers?" said Stella."Yep but those two are quite an handful if I remember right." said Jimmy."You're right. Do you two mind doing us something for us?" said Marina."Um sure. What is it?" I said.

"I can't believe that you agreed to her Bob." said Z."She need my help and I like to help to people." I said."And that is a quality that I love about you Bob. So how will we tell them apart?" said Stella."From Marina's description, we should look for two trainers who are fighting with each other." I said.

We reached the lab and I said,"So this is a real Pokemon lab?".We then walked in and I saw a girl with a Chikorita against a boy with a Totodile."I found them." said Z.Me and Stella said,"No! Really?".She then looked at them and she notice a man with brown hair in a labcoat."Is that him?" said Z."Yep. We better stop this battle." I said.I then said,"Go Spark!".She came out and she looked around."Can you stop this battle with a small Thunder Shock so we can stop this?" I said."Yep." said Spark.

She stop the two as Professor Elm said,"Thank you and your Pikachu. My name is Professor Elm and I am the region professor of Johto. And you three are?"."My name is Stella." said Stella.I then noticed that Z went back in her ball as Spark did that attack."My name is Bob and this is Spark." I said.The boy with the Totodile went up to me and he said,"Bob? The Bob who won the Ryoku League? You're him."."Yep and I also won the Grand Festival with Stella here." I said.

Spark then made the boy and the Big Jaw Pokemon go back with a small Discharge."I am sorry about him Master Bob and Master Stella. His name is Luke and my name is Janet." said the girl with the Chikorita.

She had blond hair and he had black hair and Elm said,"So what are you two doing here?"."Marina and Jimmy told us but we resolve it." said Stella.The man started laughing and Spark said,"What's so funny?"."You can talk?" said the three.

We sat outside as Spark, Z, Meowth, Swampert, and Brave were playing the wild Pokemon and our newest friends's Pokemon nearby the lab."So why are they talking?" said Luke."I don't know for sure but it works with my aura." I said."What is Aura?" said Luke."It is what the Aura Pokemon uses for its attacks. You have one correct Bob?" said Elm."Yep. She is resting back over in Ryoku." I said."She is really strong like super strong. She is one of Bob's strongest Pokemon," said Stella."Can I see her?" said Luke.

He and Totodile look at me with stars in their eyes as I said,"Nope but you can see me train with Brave and Swampert. Would that work for you two?"."Yeah/Totodile!" said the two.

Stella P.O.V
Bob stood in the middle of his Pokemon and he said,"You two ready?".They cheered for battle as Janet said,"So Stella. Why are you with Bob? I mean you are too good for him."."Well me and Bob just fit and you will understand that soon. So what does your Pokedex say about Swampert and Brave?" I said.

She then pulled out her purple pokedex and it scan the bird and it said,"Braviary, the Valiant Pokemon. For the sake of its friends, this brave warrior of the sky will not stop battling even it is injured.".It then scanned Swampert and it said,"Swampert, the Mud Fish Pokemon. Its arms are hard as rock. With one swing, it can break a boulder into pieces."."This is so cool." said Janet.

"I still don't get why you don't want to battle me Janet. I mean me and Totodile are going to win." said Luke."Maybe but you don't remember what Professor Elm told us about type matches up." said Janet."So are you two traveling together?" I said."Yep. Someone needs to keep an eye on her. I mean she would be lost without me being an expert on Pokemon." said Luke."Yeah but anyone would know that grass type Pokemon are great against water type Pokemon." said Janet."Type doesn't matter!" said Luke.

The two humans then argued as their Pokemon was watching the match between the two."And this match is over!" said Bob.The two shook hands as Luke said,"I missed it!"."You were arguing with Janet but I didn't want to bother you two lovebirds." said Bob.

The two then looked at each other and they said,"Me like her/him! Are you crazy!"."Don't rush them Bob. Love takes time to grow." I said."I guess you are right. So where is Professor Elm?" said Bob."He had some work to do." I said."I see. So where is Z and Meowth?" said Bob.

I then pointed to a relaxing Z and Meowth."So do they like each other?" I said."Who knows? I need to go heal these two. I'll be right back." said Bob.He then ran inside as I helped the two stop fighting who got into a fight about something stupid.

Bob P.O.V
I was looking for the healing machine and I saw Elm talking to a girl.She had brown hair and she had a look on her face."Hello Tami. Are you looking for Luke? He is out back with some new friends." said Elm."I came here to get a Pokemon." said Tami."But I thought you said that you hated Pokemon." said Elm."I change my mind okay!" yelled Tami.

Elm backed off as I said,"Let her have a Pokemon Elm."." Bob? What are you doing here? I thought you were outside with the others." said Elm."Wait." said Tami."Yep. I am that Bob?" I said."Have you meet Luke? He is such a huge fan of you and Pokemon." said Tami."We noticed so what Pokemon do you want?" said Elm."I know that Luke would pick Totodile so I pick Cyndaquil." said Tami.Elm then grab the Fire Mouse Pokemon and he gave it to the girl and then Tami said,"Can I go see him?"."Um Sure." I said.

I then walked out with her.I then made my machine appeared and Tami said,"What is that Bob?"."Just watch. I need Joy." I said.Her ball appeared and Tami said,"How?!"."Just watch!" I said.She came out and she said,"So what do you need Bob?"."You can talk?" said Tami."All of Bob's Pokemon can." said Luke.

He stood there with his starter along with Stella and Janet and her starter."Oh hey Tami." said Janet."Janet." said Tami.The two were arguing with their eyes as I said,"Hey Joy. Do you mind healing Swamp and Brave for me?"."No problem Bobby." said Joy.

I was sitting drinking some lemonade with Stella."So do you think they will ask us to travel with them?" said Stella.I looked at them and they had their Pokemon out with them and I said,"Yep. You don't mind right?"."Nope. I mean you would hate just traveling with me." said Stella."No way. I would love it." I said.We then kissed as a weird claw thing grabbed the three startered Pokemon."What!" said the three trainers."Prepare for trouble." said a female voice."Make it double." said a man.

Then two people appeared.They were wearing uniforms with the letter T on their chest.The female had purple hair and the male had mossy green hair like Moss."Who are these clowns?" I said."You don't know who Team Terror is?" said the man."Who is Team Terror?" said Stella."Good question." I said."We are the most evil team ever. My name is Troy." said the man."And mine is Vera." said Vera."And what do you want with their Pokemon?" said Stella."We want a present for the boss see." said a Pokemon.

A Pokemon came out and Meowth came out and Luke said,"A Pokemon talking that isn't yours or Stella?"."I know. Weird. Which one is it?" said Stella.Luke then pulled out his blue pokedex and it said,"Raticate, the Mouse Pokemon. It whittles its constantly growing fangs by gnawing on hard things. It chews apart Cinder walls."."Well we better be off." said Raticate.

The three hopped into a balloon and they flew off."I got this! Lets go Brave!" I said.He came out and I said,"Hop on Meowth! When you reached the balloon, Dragon Claw and catch them.".The two did and they came back." You guys are okay." said the three." You ready you two?" I said.They nod as I said,"Hyper Beam and Aura Sphere! Spark Thunder!".The three then fired their attacks at the balloon causing an explosion as I heard them screaming off into the distance and hopes to capture my Pokemon.

I then return them as I sighed."That was a close one." I said."That was so awesome Bob. Please let us travel with you and Stella." said Luke."I don't know." I said."Can we join you?" said the three."What do you think Stella?" I said."We would be delighted too." said Stella."I guess you know my answer." I said."That is awesome. Right Totodile? " said Luke.

The Big Jaw Pokemon cheered along with his trainer as the two girls looked at each other."I guess we have another rivalry on our hands." I thought.

The next day, Me and Stella were waiting for our new traveling partners."I can't believe you bought yourself a super Rod?" said Stella."I want some water types. I mean Swampert, Lapras, and Rogue need a new friend that they can swim with and this will help me catch some new ones. So are you ready for your contest in Violet City? I mean it isn't going to be easy." I said."Yeah. I mean these contest will be easy." said Stella."Right. I mean we are meeting up with Scott in Violet City so I can get the first frontier match started." I said."That sounds like fun. So where are they?" said Stella."Their moms. I mean every parent will miss their child even if they became evil." I said."So did you hear anything about Lance?" said Stella."Not really." I said.

I then sent out Swampert and he said,"What do you need Bob?"."Blaze needs you back at the ranch for wedding plans." I said."I see. So are you bring another Pokemon?" said Stella and Swampert."Yep. So you return." I said.He went back to Home and I said,"Let see who should I pick."

I kept looking at it with great interest as Stella saw Luke, Tami, and Janet."So what is Bob doing?" said Tami."He is picking a new Pokemon. Swampert is need back at the ranch where our Pokemon live so Bob is picking one." said Stella."Bob! You should pick Thunder, Lighting, or Robot!" yelled Luke.Janet then said,"Calm down Luke and let Bob think.".I then said,"Lets go Drake!".

He came out and he smelled the air."You picked Drake! That is so cool. I am such a huge fan." said Luke.The boy shook his hand and Drake looked at me."They are my friends Luke, Tami, and Janet. They are traveling with us." I said.He then said,"Okay. I hope you guys are a challenge."."They are just starting out their journey." said Stella."I see." said Drake. He went back as I said,"Lets getting going you guys. I mean we have to reached Cherrygrove city for the first junior contest."

Next time,
Route 1 plus some new captures.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment