Sunday, May 11, 2014

Pokemon Journey part 5 The Flying Master!


Bob P.O.V
"Come on out everyone!" I said.Then Bulbasaur, Nemo, Brave, Spark, Meowth, and Z came out."Okay guys. Today is the battle against Falkner!" I said.Spark, Meowth, and Z cheered as the others were confused."Bob. Did you forget that this is their first gym battle?" said Stella."I know that but I want them to pumped." I said."Listen Bob. I ain't going to be battling with you today." said Z."Why not?" I said.

"Because I wanted to be in the contest." said Z."Why?" said Stella."Because it was fun and while I don't mind gym battles, I would rather be in a Frontier Brain arena than a plane old gym arena." said Z."Do you mind if I borrow her for a while?" said Stella."Go right ahead. Here is her ball just in case." I said.

I then kissed her as she went off into the Pokemon Center as I said,"Today we are going to be in a Pokemon gym battle. We are going for the Zephyr Badge and we are going up against Flying type Pokemon."."Bulbasaur?" said Bulbasaur."Sorry Bulbasaur but I can't use you. I'm sorry but I promise you will be there on the side lines." I said.

He then smiled as I said,"Brave and Nemo. I am going to use you guys. I mean we have Brave's speed and power and Nemo we have your special powers.".The two cheered as I said,"Meowth. We need three more Pokemon so who should we go with?"."That is pretty tough. I mean with the wedding." said Meowth.

The two newest Pokemon didn't know what the cat mean as Spark said,"Two of Bob's Pokemon are getting married. They couldn't be here because of that and they are my mom and dad."."Bulbasaur?" said Bulbasaur."I'll tell you later." I said."So lets check who is open." said Meowth."Good idea." I said.

Stella P.O.V
I was walking with the fox Pokemon who was in her human form as I said,"You really don't need to do that you know."."I know that Stella but I enjoy it." said Z."So why did you want to be in a contest with me anyway?" I said."Because I had a lot of fun doing it." said Z."You don't like battling?" I said."No I do. I just don't want too. Can we drop it?" said Z."Um sure." I said.

We walked and I said,"So is this about Meowth? "."Nope. I just don't want to. Lets gets some breakfast." said Z.She walked off as I thought,"Does she like him?".

I sat down with the fox who was eating like crazy.I then saw Janet and Tami."Hey Stella." said the two."So where is Luke?" I said."He went to go train with Bob. So why is Z here?" said Tami."I can't be where ever I want?" said Z.

She then turned her face into a ghost Pokemon as Tami backed down."We are sorry about that. I guess we aren't used to see a Pokemon like yourself." said Janet."It is fine. I am just really tired. Stella can you return me?" said Z."Okay Return Z." I said.

She went back in her ball as I said," She is in love."."She is?" said the two."Yep." I said."We better get ready." said Janet."What is going on?" I said."We are going to Sprout Tower. Remember?" said Tami."I forgot." I said.

Bob P.O.V
We were outside Sprout Tower and I had Bulbasaur with me."You ready Bulbasaur?" I said."Bulba!" said Bulbasaur." You guys ready?" I said."Are there any Bug Pokemon in there?" said Stella."Nope. Just some normal Pokemon and a rare chance of an Ghost Pokemon. Right Luke?" I said.

He ran off as Janet said,"He is like a little kid."."You're right. We better go after him." said Tami.The two girls ran after him as Stella said,"You ready Bob?"."Yep." said Stella.We walked in with the Seed Pokemon.

We reached the top and then we found Luke, Tami, and Janet."Hey guys." said Stella.Then I noticed a boy.He had red hair and he had a Pokemon with him.I pulled my Pokedex out and it said,"Turtwig, the Tiny Leaf Pokemon. Photosynthesis occurs its body under the sun. The shell on its back is actually hardened soil. This Pokemon is a Male."."Bulbasaur." said Bulbasaur."What is wrong with Bulbasaur?" said Luke."He doesn't like Turtwig." I said.

The boy then looked at me and he said,"Your name is Bob? The Ryoku league chamion?"."Yep and my name is Luke and this is my partner Totodile." said Luke.

The Big Jaw Pokemon held out his hard to the turtle and he hit the gator with Headbutt."Hey! That was uncalled for." said Janet."It was. Your friend's Pokemon had it coming because I don't want my Pokemon being friends with others." said the boy."What is your name?" said Stella."Its Ivan and don't you forget it." said Ivan.

He was gone as I said,"I got a new rival."."Me too!" said Luke."Totodile!" said Totodile.Then a man walked over to us and he said,"I am the Elder of this tower and I would like to challenge you two to a Pokemon battle."."At the same time?" said Luke."Yeah. It is called a double battle where two trainers battle together. Do you have a partner Elder?" I said."I do and you can call me Li. I just need to call him down." said Li.

He then rang a bell and a man stood there."I welcome you to the Sprout Tower. My name is Sean and I am the next Elder." said Sean."Hi Sean. My name is Janet and these two are my friends Tami and Luke." said Janet."You are the winner of the Cherrygrove Pokemon Contest aren't you? I am actually in the Violet City Pokemon Contest." said Sean."I am too." said Stella."Then we should all go to the contest hall after this double battle." said Sean."Okay. Lets go!" I said.

Stella stood there and she said,"This is a double battle between Bob and Luke vs Elder Li and Apprentice Sean. Each trainer will use only two Pokemon each. So trainers."."Go Bellsprout!" said Li.

Then a plant came out and Tami pulled out her Pokedex and it said,"Bellsprout, the Flower Pokemon. Even through its body is extremely skinny, it is blindingly fast when catching its prey. This Pokemon is a Male."."This one isn't going to be easy to beat Luke." I said."I know Bob and I got the perfect Pokemon for that plant. Go Scyther!" said Luke.The Mantis Pokemon came out and I said,"You ready Bulbasaur?"."Saur!" said Bulbasaur."Then lets go!" I said.

He stood there and Sean said,"Go Weepinbell!".Then a bigger version of Bellsprout came out and Janet pulled her Pokedex out and it said,"Weepinbell, the Flycatcher Pokemon. The leafy parts act as cutters for slashing foes. Its spits a fluid that dissolves everything. This Pokemon is a Male."." We have all the forms of Bellsprout as Pokemon protectors so you will have to face them all." said Sean."Lets begin!" said Stella.

"Vine Whip!" said the two."Dodge it and then Razor Leaf!" I said."Dodge and then Air Slash!" said Luke.The vine whips were dodged as they were hit with some sharp leaves and Bellsprout was knocked out."And Bellsprout is knocked out. Would Elder Li change his Pokemon?" said Stella.He then return the Flower Pokemon and he said,"Here is my final Pokemon for you two. Go Hoothoot!".

Then an owl like Pokemon came out.Tami pulled out her Pokedex and it said,"Hoothoot, the Owl Pokemon. It has a perfect sense of time. Whatever happens, it keeps rhythm by precisely tilting its head in time. This Pokemon is a Male."."Return Scyther." said Luke.

The warrior like bug return as Luke said,"Go Totodile!".He came out and then he stood there and he was dancing."Go!" said Stella.

"Acid!" said Sean."Get rid of it with Water Gun!" said Luke.The acid was gone as I said,"Bulbasaur! Charge up a Solar Beam!".He then blasted Weepinbell and he was knocked out."Final Pokemon for Sean!" said Stella."Return Weepinbell! Go Noctowl!" said Sean.

Then a bigger owl came out and Janet's Pokedex said,"Noctowl, the Owl Pokemon. Its eyes are specially adapted. They concentrate even faint light and enable it to see in the dark. This Pokemon is a Female."."This one wouldn't be easy to take down Bob." said Sean."I have a plan for that. Return Bulbasaur! Go Brave!" I said.He came out and Stella said,"Begin.".

"Hypnosis and Peck!" said Li."Dodge it and then Aqua Jet!" said Luke.Then the bird was soaked and Luke said,"Ice Fang and Ice Punch!"."Hit that gator with Steel Wing!" said Sean."Hit that bird with Brave Bird!" I said.

The two were knocked out and Stella said,"Winner Luke and Bob."."Good job Brave. Take a good rest. I will feed you two later." I said.He went back and I said,"You, Totodile, and Scyther were awesome out there."."I guess training with you helped us a little. Right Totodile?" said Luke."Totodile!" yelled Totodile.

Sean stood there and he said,"We better get going to the contest hall. We don't want to be late.".The girls plus Sean ran off as Luke said,"I still don't get contest."."Me either and my family are all about contests." I said.

Me and Luke made it to the stands to where Janet and Tami were sitting."Hey guys. You ready to see some amazing skills?" I said."Yeah. I mean we get to see her use Oddish in his first performance."said Tami."This is going to be so awesome. I mean I wonder what Sean is going to use too." said Luke."Probably the Bellsprout line or the Hoothoot line but I could be wrong." I said."Yeah. I mean most people don't use the Pokemon that you expected." said Janet."Let watch and see who Sean use along with Stella." I said."Right!" said Luke.

Stella P.O.V
I was backstage with Sean and he said,"Is this always so nerve wracking Stella?"."It is even after 5 contest plus the grand festival, it doesn't leave you." I said.Then I saw the twin brother of Angie on stage and he said,"My name is Archie and I am the older brother of Angie who runs the junior festival. Today we have some experienced coordinators here to show you your skills.".

He stood there and he said,"Our first coordinator is Monarch Randy.".Then I saw a man who looked very official and he said,"I choose you Slowking!".

Slowking came out and I pulled out my Pokedex and it said,"Slowking, the Royal Pokemon. It has incredible intellect and intuition. Whatever the situation, it remains cool and collected. This Pokemon is Male."."Slowking. Make the crowd a show that they will never forget so declares the Monarch!" said the Monarch.

The Royal Pokemon then used Power Gem and Hidden Power and he held it with Psychic and it look amazing how the Pokemon used them to make a show."And the judges give the Monarch are 29.5!" said Archie."That Slowking was pretty strong. I bet if he used him against the gym leader, he would win without trying." said Sean."We got some tough competition." I said.

After seeing Sean using his Growlithe, I was up.I walked up to the main stage and I saw Bob and the group cheering me on and Archie said,"So what do you have for us Stella?"."This! Go Oddish!".He came out and I said,"Oddish! Use Petal Dance to make a Skitty!".He made a grass form of Skitty and it start to act like a real Skitty."Look at Oddish using the power of the air to make a leafy form of Skitty which is a Normal type Pokemon." said Archie."Now Sunny Day/Solar Beam!" I said.Then he made an explosion which cause a mini fireworks show."And the judges give Stella and Oddish a good score of 29.5. The same as the Monarch." said Archie.

I walked backstage with Oddish and I saw Bob."You did awesome out there." said Bob."Thanks. I guess that training with Brian helped Oddish with his petals. Right Oddish?" I said."Oddish!" said Oddish."I'll tell him what you said. He likes to help others espcially Pokemon." said Bob.

Then I saw the Monarch with Slowking."You are Bob and Stella? The Couple that won the Ryoku Grand Festival." said Randy."Yep and we are here to cheer on Bob at the Battle Frontier." I said."I see. It will be fun facing your Oddish in a battle. Isn't that right Slowking?" said Randy."Slowking." said Slowking."And here are the final four." said Archie.

I then saw my picture, Sean, and the Monarch along with 1 other."It looks like we have a chance to face off." said Monarch."I guess so." I said.I then saw my picture against some girl with purple hair."She looks like some tough competition." said Bob."Yeah but she won't stand a chance against my next Pokemon." I said.

I stood across from her and she said,"Lets go Ariados!".Then a bug come out and I was scared."You alright Stella?" said Archie."I ain't the biggest fan of bug Pokemon. Go Togekiss!" I said.She came out as my Pokedex read Ariados,"Ariados, the Long Leg Pokemon. It spins string not only from its rear but also from its mouth. It's hard to tell which end is which. This Pokemon is Female.".

It then read Togekiss and it said,"Togekiss, the Jubilee Pokemon. As everyone knows, it visits peaceful regions, bringing them gifts of kindness and sweet blessings. This Pokemon is Female."."Lets begin!" said Archie.

"Spider Web and Sticky Web!" said the girl."Dodge it and then Air Slash!" I said.She fired two powerful moves and then the spider growled which freaked me out."Cross Poison!" said the girl."Dodge it and then Brave Bird!" I said.She knocked the spider out and Archie said,"And Stella moves on to the final round.".

I sat with Bob and Z in the back."I can't believe you lied to me Stella." said Z.She pouted as Bob said,"Get over it."."But I wanted to be in a contest more than anything. I mean it is so graceful and Stella is the best coordinator out there." said Z." Z. I wouldn't say that I am the best. I mean Wallace is better." I said."You should have more confidence Stella. I mean you wouldn't have won the Grand Festival without it. I mean Togekiss helped but confidence is the most powerful thing in a battle." said Bob."He is right for once." said Togekiss."You are just like Z." said Bob."And what do you mean by that?" said the two.

They hit Bob as I looked on the screen and I saw the Monarch with Slowking beating Sean and Growlithe with a powerful Water Pulse."Looks like the Monarch is up against Stella in the final round for the Violet City ribbon." said Archie.

I stood across from Slowking and Monarch and he said,"You ready for a fun battle Stella?"."Yeah. Lets go Oddish!" I said.He came out and Archie said,"Begin!".

"Vine Whip!" I said." Grab those vines with Psychiv!" said Randy.He grab them and he threw the plant into the air and I said,"Sunny Day and Solar Beam!"."Block it with Waterfall!" said Randy.The powerful grass attack was blocked as Archie said,"Looks this is an equal fight."."Now lets go with a super charged Energy ball!" I said."Hit with an Ice Beam!" said Randy.The grass was frozen as the water Pokemon looked for the little plant."Now!" I said.Slowking was knocked out thanks to a surprise Solar Beam."And the winner is Stella!" said Archie.

Bob P.O.V
Stella was looking at his ribbon."You having fun there." I said."Yeah. I mean I won and Oddish was awesome in there." said Stella.Oddish was walking proudly as Luke said,"You were awesome Oddish. Everyone was awesome in that contest."."Do you think everything is awesome? You sound like Bob and I can't already handled him." said Z."You are a very cranky Pokemon aren't you?" said Janet."And you like Luke." said Z.

"You do?" said Luke."I mean as a friend!" said Janet."Of course. I mean what other thing could you mean?" said Luke.I sighed as I thought,"Thank god he is so dense.".

We were outside of a restaurant and Luke was attacked by a Pokemon.It was Mareep and I remember when Lighting was at this stage.Good times."Why did this Mareep attack Luke?" said Z.

Stella pulled out her Pokedex and it said,"Mareep, the Wool Pokemon. Its fluffy coat swells to double when static electricity builds up. Touching it can be shocking. This Pokemon is male."."So did Luke have any encounters with any Mareep as a kid?" I said."Yeah. We came up here and I made friends with a really powerful one. Are you the same one?" said Luke."No. It can't be. I mean you gave that Mareep a ribbon and I don't see it." said Janet.

The Mareep then ran back inside and he brought out a man."What is it Mareep?! Well if it isn't little old Luke, Janet, and Tami. You probably don't remember me but my name is Ron." said Ron."Ron?! You are the owner of this place? I heard about it in Trainer Magazine. This place has some amazing recipes of Johto food." I said."I see that I have a fan. Luke this is the Mareep that you played with as a kid." said Ron."So where is the ribbon?" said Tami.

Mareep held it and I looked at it and Luke said,"So what do you want Mareep?"."He wanted to join you on his Pokemon Journey through Johto." I said."Really?! That would be awesome!" said Luke.Mareep then jumped into one of his poke balls as he said,"I caught an Mareep!"."We better get going." I said."Here. Some books." said Ron.I held them as we walked toward the gym.

I opened the door and I saw a boy and he was Falkner, the Violet City Gym Leader."My name is Luke and I challenge you to a battle!" said Luke."I see. Well I accept your challenge but we have a problem. We need someone to be the ref due to ours being out sick today." said Falkner."I'll do it. Don't worry. I will be a fair judge." said Stella.

She stood there in the middle of Falkner and Luke and she said,"This will be a three on three Pokemon battle between Falkner, the Violet City Gym leader and Luke the Challenger. The challenge will be allowed substitution at any point during the battle. Trainers your Pokemon!"."Go Scyther!" said Luke. The warrior came out and he was ready for anything that comes his way."Go Dodrio!" said Falkner.

Then a three headed Pokemon came out and Janet's Pokedex read it,"Dodrio, the Triple Bird Pokemon. An enemy that takes it eyes off any of the three heads-even for a second-will get pecked severely. This Pokemon is Female."."Begin the match!" said Stella.

"Agility!" yelled the two.Then the two ran around each other and Falkner said,"Tri Attack!"."Dodge and then Slash!" said Luke.The bug dodged the fire, ice, and electric attack and he slashed the bird straight in the chest and Luke said,"Okay now! Razor Wind!".

Then Dodrio's three heads all showed it was knocked with the swirls."Winner Scyther!" said Stella.Luke then said,"You were awesome Scyther!"."Scyther!" said Scyther."Return Dodrio. Go Hoothoot!" said Falkner.Then the little owl came out and Luke said,"Return Scyther. Go Mareep!".The sheep came out and Stella said,"Lets begin!".

"Tackle!" said Falkner."Dodge it!" said Luke.He then pulled out its Pokedex and it said,"Mareep knows the moves Thunder Shock, Thunder Wave, Charge, and Tackle."."Okay lets go with a Charge and Tackle!" said Luke.The sheep then charged up some electric energy and then he tackled the little bird."Hit that sheep against a Peck!" said Falkner."Thunder Shock!" said Luke.

The owl was knocked out as Stella said,"The winner is Mareep!"."Great job Mareep! You and Scyther were awesome!" said Luke."Can you two shut him up? He is so annoying." said Z."We tried but failed." said the girls."Lets see what Falkner picks as his last Pokemon." I said."Go Pidgeot!" said Falkner.

Then a big Bird Pokemon came out and my Pokedex read it,"Pidgeot, the Bird Pokemon. When hunting, it skims the surface of water at high speed to pick off unwary prey such as Magikarp. This Pokemon is Female."."Okay. Lets go Totodile!" said Luke.The blue Pokemon came out and he started to dance."Begin!" said Stella.

"Lets hit him with a Wing Attack!" said Falkner.The blue gator went into the air and Luke said,"Use Water Gun to bring yourself down!"."Hit him with another Wing Attack!" said Falkner."Now! Ice Punch!" said Luke.The bird came crashing down with a blue Pokemon on his back."Is Pidgeot okay?" said Luke.

Narrator P.O.V
Then Pidgeot was knocked out as Stella said,"And the winner is Luke from New Bark Town!".Totodile jumped into his trainer's arm.Mareep and Scyther came out and Luke said,"You guys were all so awesome.".

Z gagged a little as Falkner said,"I suppose you want a battle with me Bob."."Yeah if you don't mind." said Bob."Let me go get some more Pokemon. You don't mind being the ref again Stella?" said Falkner."No problem whatsoever if you don't mind us having lunch here?" said Stella."I wouldn't mind at all.I shall return for our match." said Falkner.

The group sat down for lunch as Bob said,"Meowth and Spark.You two don't mind not being in the battle right?"."Why can't we?" said the two."Well. I just wanted to use Nemo, Brave, and Bulbasaur in the battle due it being their first time." said Bob."It makes sense twerp but Spark wants to battle. You can not see that in her eyes? I know Ash's Pikachu and I can tell when a Pikachu is ready to battle." said Meowth."Is that true Spark?" said Bob.

"Yeah Bob because as Thunder would put it, I am feeling the Thunder!" said Spark."It sounds like this Thunder likes to show off its Thunder." said Janet."You don't know the half of it." said Z."She is right. Thunder and Roy are very cocky and like to show off their power." said Meowth."You mean those two awesome Pokemon from the Ryoku League?" said Luke."The same. They are back at the ranch where me and Stella keep most of our Pokemon." said Bob.

Then an explosion went off as Team Terror stood there with Pokeballs."Team Terror! What are you guys doing here?" said Luke."We are here to steal the Violet City Pokemon." said Vera."We are going to reach the skies with the true power of Flying type Pokemon." said Troy."Huh?" said the two girls."Go capture net Raticate!" said the two.

Then the Mouse Pokemon came in with the balloon and they capture all of the group's Pokemon except Spark."Meowth! Break out with Dragon Claw! Z Flamethrower!" said Bob.The attacks were blocked as Vera said,"That net can't be destroyed by any attack from the inside."."Yeah you would need a outside attack." said Troy."You idiot! You weren't supposed to tell them that!" said the two."Go Brave, Nemo, and Bulbasaur!" said Bob.

The three came out and Bob said,"You guys need to jump on Brave's back and save the Pokemon."."Can I help you guys?" said Spark."Sure!" said Bob.The four flew up and Bob said,"Hyper Beam, Hydro Cannon, Solar Beam, and Thunder!".The Pokemon were free and Team Terror flew off.

Bob held his badge and he said,"I can't believe I won this without battling."."You did save all of our Pokemon Bob and you were awesome." said Luke."My god! Shut Up!"yelled Z.Bob return the fox as Janet said,"She has a temper."."Yeah she does." said Tami."We better get to the Pokemon Center." said Stella."Right. Lets go!" said Bob.

Next time,
The group heads to the Charicific Valley and they met up with some old friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment