Monday, May 19, 2014

Pokemon Journey part 13 The Club Battle Finale The Finals


Bob woke up outside of the Pokemon Center.He then saw Charmander and Squirtle running toward him."Charmander:Squirtle!" said the two."You guys. Calm down." said Bob.

The two starters were held in the air by a Vine Whip from the Grass starter of Kanto."Thank you Bulbasaur. I owe you one." said Bob."Bulbasaur. " said Bulbasaur."Guys. I need you guys ready for Ashley." said Bob.The three were ready and Bob thought, "Stella. I love you more than anything else and I will ask you to marry me real soon.".

"So why did Bob sleep outside?" said Nate."Who knows?" said Ashley.She then thought,"I can't believe him right now.".She was still mad at the Ryoku native and Nate said,"And are you alright Ashley?"."Yeah just fine." said Ashley.

The two were in the Pokemon Center cafeteria."You seem distant and out of it which isn't your thing." said Nate."I need to ask you a question Nate. You need to answer truthfully about this." said Ashley."Um sure. What is it?" said Nate.

"What do you think about marriage?" said Ashley."It seems nice but I don't think that I am ready for that stuff yet." said Nate.She started to laugh as she said,"You don't think? My god that is hilarious!".

She then fell out of her chair laughing as Nate's face went red."What is so funny Ashley?" said Indy.He stood there with Rosa and Gina."Who knows with her? I thought you guys were getting some stuff done." said Nate."We finished up but we have another problem guys." said
Gina."What?" said Nate.

"We can't find Jake or Stella anywhere." said Rosa."Really?" said Ashley."Yeah. We checked their room and asked Nurse Joy. They went missing." said Indy."What about Bob?" said Ashley."He is outside training with his Pokemon." said the three.

Nate ran outside and he saw the three starters and Stella sleeping on him."I found Stella!" said Nate.The four joined him and Ashley said,"How cute."."I am still lost how both Charmander and Squirtle on there. I mean those two are rivals in a nutshell." said Gina."Yeah. Bob must have worked it out." said Rosa."Then where is Jake?" said Indy."You guys looking for me or something?" said Jake.

He stood there and Gina said,"Where were you?"."Training. I told Indy this last night." said Jake."He did?" said the girls.Indy ran off from the girls as Bob woke up.Jake went to go help the archaeologist."What are you guys doing here?" said Bob."We were looking for Stella. She is asleep right?" said Ashley."Yep. She is asleep like a Snorlax." said Bob

"So when are you going to propose?" said Ashley."What?" said Nate."You told him?" said Bob."Of course I did! I mean this is huge." said Ashley."You really like Stella don't you Bob?" said Nate."More than Pokemon. She is the best thing that could have happened to me. It is the same with you and Rosa right?" said Bob."No! I mean we are just friends." said Nate.

Stella sat there with Charmander and Squirtle."I can't believe that the finals only allow one Pokemon." said Gina."It is the rules Gina. We can't change them for anything." said Jake."So what Pokemon do you think Bob picked?! I mean Charmander and Squirtle are right here." said Rosa."Who knows?" said Stella.

"You know don't you?" said Indy."Of course I do but what kind of girlfriend would I be if I told a rival his plan?" said Stella."A bad one." said Indy."Yes." said Stella.

Melvin stood there and he said,"And lets begin the first round between Bob and Ashley. So far Ashley has beaten Stella her teacher. She now has her other teacher Bob to beat but he isn't going to go down without a fight. Lets begin!".

"Go Chespin!" said Ashley.The familiar starter came out and Bob said,"Lets show them the power of my strongest Pokemon!".Z came out in a clever disguise as a Delphox."What?! You are actually using her?" said Stella."Begin!" said the ref.

""Hit him with a small Flamethrower!" said Bob."Gotcha ya Bob." said Z.She fired a Flamethrower and Ashley said,"Dig!"."After him and then Dragon Pulse!" said Bob."Yep!" said Z.She turned into a Dragonite and fired in there causing him to come out."Now. Flare Blitz!" said Bob.She then turned into a Pignite and knocked out Chespin.

She then turned back into the Z we know."Z can actually fight!" said the four."Yep. Z is one of Bob's strongest Pokemon and the biggest trick under his belt. I think Z is the strongest Pokemon in the entire world." said Indy."And the winner is Bob and Z." said the ref.

"I was good right Bob? I mean I master the art of Illusion." said Z."You won because Ashley was confused and that is it. I mean Ashley is a strong trainer with skills unmatched." said Bob.

They were walking to the trainers area."Yeah. I get it. So when are you proposing?" said Z."Soon but don't tell Z or I will send you to Bridezilla." said Bob."You wouldn't." said Z."I would and I could so don't make me mad." said Bob."Yes master." said Z.She sat next to Stella and Jake said."You can actually fight?".

Z then fell asleep as the boy said,"Is she always like this?"."Yep. She is my most powerful Pokemon but she is the laziest Pokemon at the same time." said Bob.

Nate and Indy stood across each other and they had the same thing on their mind."I must beat Indy/Nate so I can beat Bob!" thought the two."Go Golem!" said Indy.The familar rock Pokemon came out and Nate said,"Go Axew!".The baby dragon came out and the ref said,"Begin!".

"Go! Leer!" said Indy.The baby was scared and Nate said,"Don't worry.".He gained his confidence back as Nate said,"Dragon Claw!"."Block it and then Rock Blast!" said Indy.Then the dragon was in the air and scared."Calm down Axew! Dragon Rage!" said Nate.He then slammed into the rock and then Nate said,"Now Iron Tail!".

The rock was pushed back as Nate said,"Dragon Pulse!"."Block it with Hyper Beam!" said Indy."Dodge it!" said Nate.The baby dragon dodged it and then Nate said, Draco Meteor!".The rock Pokemon was knocked out as the ref said,"And the winner is Nate and Axew. Final Round starting soon.".

Bob then said,"You ready Z?"."Yep. I got in a nap in so I am super charged." said Z.She went back into her ball by choiceas Jake said,"Has she ever done that?"." Only in times of danger." said Stella."Hey Stella. Can you try to open this now?" said Bob.He handed her the ball containing the ring and he walked off.

Gina stood there as Stella tried to open it."You need help?" said Gina."Nope. I got this." said Stella.She then opened it as Nate and Bob stood across from each other.

"This is the final round between Bob and Nate. I hope to see an amazing batting for both of them. This will be a double battle with all three Pokemon that you enter." said Melvin."Go Pignite and Roggenrola!" said Nate."You guys show them the power of teamwork! Go Squirtle and Charmander!" said Bob.The four came out and the ref said,"Begin!".

"Flame Charge into Arm Thrust! Rock Blast into Flash Cannon!" said Nate."Protect and Dig!" said Bob.The two dodged the attacks as Nate said,"Make that turtle come out with Flamethrower! Flash Cannon in the cave!"."Aerial Ace!" said Bob.Then Charmander came out of the ground and he hit the pig with the super effective move."Now Water Gun!" said Bob.

Then Pignite was knocked out and Nate return him."You did great Pignite. Now take a good long rest. Go Axew!" said Nate.The dragon came out ready to fight."Okay. Time for an Ice Beam!" said Bob.The turtle fired one and then Nate said,"Dodge it and then Dragon Dance into Dragon Claw! Flash Cannon!"."Attack that rock with Power-Up Punch!" said Bob.

Then Charmander hit the rock but he smiled at the lizard."Stone Edge!" said Nate.The lizard was knocked out as Bob return him."Bob lost a Pokemon?" said Jake."It can happen to anyone." said Indy."Go Z!" said Bob.

She came out and then Nate said,"Dragon Pulse and Flash Cannon!"."Dodge it! Protect!" said Bob.Z dodged it as the turtle took it."Lets tag team him! Flash Cannon into Stone Edge! Draco Meteor!" said Nate.The turtle took it and he glowed blue."Is he evolving?" said Nate."Nope but this is better. Torrent." said Bob.

The turtle looked ready for an fight."Hydro Pump!" said Bob."Dragon Pulse!" said Nate.The baby dragon and turtle knocked each out.A tired rock stood there with a active fox."Go into Flash Cannon!" said Nate."Dodge and then Focus Blast!" said Bob.The Rock Pokemon then took the attack and then he glowed."Is he evolving?" said Z and Nate.

Then a bigger rock stood there and he said,"Boldore!".Nate then pulled out his Pokedex and it read his new Pokemon,"Boldore, the Ore Pokemon. When it is healthy, its core sticks out. Always facing the same way, it swiftly moves front to back and left to right. Your Pokemon learned the moves Power Gem, Rock Slide, and Iron Defense.".

"Okay! Iron Defense and then Rock Slide!" said Nate."Dodge it and then Shadow Ball!" said Bob.She fired one out and then Nate said,"Hit it back!"."Hit it back to him with High Jump Kick!" said Bob.The two moves knocked out the rock monster and the ref said,"And the winner is Bob.".

Bob return Z as Melvin said,"And even with that evolution, Bob won the prize.".Stella then walked over to Bob and she said,"Bob. Can we talk?"."Um sure." said Bob.

The two walked into a room which was empty."So what do you need to talk about?" said Bob."This." said Stella.She held out the wedding ring.It was sliver and blue."Oh that." said Bob."Where did you get this? And what does this mean?" said Stella."I got this from a friend in mine who owes me a favor." said Bob.

He got on his knees and he said,"Stella Polar, I have loved you for a very long time now so will you do me the honor of marrying me?".Stella started crying as she said,"Yes.".

The two kissed and then Z came out."So when is the day?" said Z."A long time from now Z. I mean we are only 17 and 16." said Bob."That sucks. I mean we could have a double wedding." said Z."I don't think Blaze needs anymore stress on her. So when should we tell the others?" said Stella."Your choice on the matter." said Bob.

Z then said,"So when are you going to tell the parents?"."They are in Johto right now Bob." said Stella."They are?" said Bob."Yep. We are going to stop there not matter what." said Stella."I know." said Bob.

The two walked out and Bob changed his ring.It was red and sliver so it was the same as Stella.He then stood next to Melvin and he said."Here is your prize for wining."

.Bob held the wings, vitamins, and the money and he said,"Thank you. I think that this was really fun."."It was because you showed your true power." said Melvin.He then walked off and Bob said,"So where am I going to put this?".

Bob then placed the wings and vitamins in his bag and the money in his wallet.Nate opened the door and he said,"You proposed to Stella?"."Yep and I am ready happy for doing it." said Bob."That is so wow. We also have some other news that isn't as big." said Nate."What is it?" said Bob."Indy is joining us until the Ruins and Ashley is joining us as well." said Nate."Cool." said Bob.

Then Indy walked in."By the gods man. You and Stella are going to be married. I mean just wow." said Indy."Thanks Indy. So why is Ashley coming with us?" said Bob."She wanted to spent time with you and Stella after the engagement." said Indy."So I guess that we are heading into Goldenrod city tomorrow." said Nate."Yep." said Bob.

"Your guys wallets better be ready." said Indy."Why?" said the two."Well beside the contest in town. When we reach the city, it is Princess Day which means that our wallets are going to be lighter." said Indy."It is a good thing that I am sending my prize money back home because I am going through my money from the Ryoku League." said Bob.

Next time,
Princess Day and a rock concert hosted by the second member of the Battle Frontier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment