Saturday, May 17, 2014

Pokemon Journey part 10 A very buggy Gym Battle.


Bob was feeding Charmander and Bulbasaur nearby the Contest hall."Charmander?" said Charmander.He looked around and Bob said,"This is a contest hall and this is where coordinators battled for a ribbon."."He is right Charmander." said Stella."So when is the contest honey?" said Bob."Later. You want to go get some training done before it?" said Stella."Yeah and I wanted to show Charmander what a contest is like." said Bob.

The two walked to a nearby clearing and Bob said,"Okay Stella. Check this out. Go!".He sent out Skull and Brave who were ready for a contest."Bob. I know that he would be good but I was thinking Charmander or Bulbasaur." said Stella.

The two Pokemon sighed as Stella said,"You guys aren't bad Pokemon. It is just that you guys are more of battlers but I love you two.".They hugged her as Bob said,"They are very affection just like me."."I guess so." said Stella.

Then a Blizzard hit Brave and it froze his wings."What the?" said Bob.He then saw a Sneasel."A Sneasel?" said Stella.She pulled out her Pokedex and it read Sneasel,"Sneasel, the Sharp Claw Pokemon. Its Paws conceal sharp claws. If attacked, it suddenly extends the claws and startles the enemy. This Pokemon is Female."."So why did she attack Brave?" said Stella.

"Because birds give me the creeps. I am not your run of the mile Sneasel because I can talk. The name is Janice." said Janice."You can talk?" said the two humans."Yep and I am going to beat both your birds." said Janice.

She then used Double Team and Blizzard which made some awesome ice combo."I am going to catch her." said Stella.Bob return the flying types and Bulbasaur and Stella said,"Hey Janice? Can I have a battle with you?"."Sure. Why not?" said Janice.

Bob stood there with Charmander, Meowth, and Z."So why are you two out?" said Bob."I want to see that Ice type lose to Stella." said Meowth."You are a talking Pokemon? You must be pretty weak to be capture by a human." said Janice."I am not weak!" yelled Meowth."Lets begin this battle already!" said Z.She was angry more than normal as Bob said,"This is a battle between Stella and Janice."."Go Kingdra!" said Stella.

Then Stella pulled out her pokedex and it read Kingdra,"Kingdra, the Dragon Pokemon. It is said that it usually hides in underwater caves. It can create whirlpools by yawning. This Pokemon is Male."."Begin!" said Bob.

She then fired a Blizzard and Stella said,"That isn't going to work on us Janice! Dodge and then Dragon Pulse!"."That move isn't going to work on a Ice type like her!" said Meowth.Z knocked out the cat as she said,"Stella knows what she is doing.".Janice fired an Shadow Ball and Stella said,"Perfect. Hydro Pump and then Psychic!".

The Dragon made the Shadow Ball go inside of the Hydro Pump which made Charmander's eyes glow and Bob said,"I guess someone is enjoying contests."."Charmander!" said Charmander."Fired it back!" said Stella.

It then hit Janice and Stella said,"Go Pokeball!".The ball captured Janice and it clicked three times."I caught a Sneasel!" said Stella."Awesome job Stella. Meowth will be so happy." said Z.

Stella let out Janice as Bob sent out Bulbasaur, Brave, and Skull along with Spark."Guys this is Janice. Stella just caught her and she is part of the group so hi." said Bob.

Janice then said,"Why did you capture me Stella is it? I mean I am not the best Pokemon that you could have."."You are part of the family now so welcome." said Stella.

Janice was holding back her tears and she hugged the girl."I guess we are ready for the contest." said Bob."You two are coordinators?" said Janice."I'm but Bob isn't. He is my boyfriend." said Stella."Really?" said Janice."Yes I am." said Bob.

Janice sighed as she said,"I want to be in the contest with you two."."Okay. I was going to use Oddish and Bob was going to use." said Stella."Meowth and Z." said Bob."Charmander?" said Charmander."I am sorry Charmander. It is just that I can't have you going nuts up there but I know that you will be the number one cheerleader for us." said Bob.

He started to practice cheering for the two as Bob said,"Can you keep an eye on him Spark and Bulbasaur?".The two nod as they watched the Lizard train."You two ready?" said Stella."Yeah." said Bob and Janice.

Bob then stood backstage with Stella and he said,"Do I really have to wear this?".He was wearing the hero of Ryoku costume and Stella was wearing the Star Princess's dress."We match Bob. We are the only people from Ryoku in the contest. Do you think my fashion choice is stupid?" said Stella."No! I love it." said Bob.She kissed him and then a girl screamed,"I can't believe I am meeting the Bob!".

She then grabbed Bob and she said,"My name is Rosa from Unova and I am such a huge fan of you and Stella being together."."Thanks." said the two."Rose!" said a man.Bob then noticed a boy with brown hair which has sticking out of his red hat/visor and he was wearing a hero costume."Oh Bob. This is my best friend Nate. He is going through Johto with me." said Rose.

She was wearing the female version of Nate and Bob said,"So how many badges do you have?"."Two. We are heading to Goldenrod City after this contest which we will win." said Nate."You wouldn't be able to beat Bob Nate." said Stella."And why is that?" said the two Unova natives.

Bob then stood on stage with Stella as Archie said,"Welcome to the stage, the hero and star princess of Ryoku Bob and Stella."."Go Meowth!" said Bob.The Cat did a bow to the audience and Stella said,"Go Janice!".The cat/weasel Pokemon came out and then Bob said,"Meowth and Janice. Would you like to give the crowd a dance?"."Whatever." said the two.

Bob then pulled out a guitar and Stella pulled out a flute."Lets begin annoying cat. I lead!" said Janice."Okay." said Meowth.The two played their music as the two cat Pokemon danced the tango.

Nate watched from the backstage and he said,"Bob is a great trainer."."He is but I know that we can beat them Nate." said Rosa."Really?" said Nate."Yeah. I mean I won two ribbons and Stella only won one. Lets show those two the power of the Aspertia City trainers." said Rosa."You're right Rosa. Lets get ready." said Nate.The two trainers from Ryoku finished their dance as Archie said,"And these two Pokemon get a full thirty.".

Bob then sat in the locker room in his normal outfit and he said,"You were awesome out there Meowth. You and Janice would be a cute couple."."Excuse me? Why would I want to be dating that thing?!" said Meowth.He was enjoying some Pokemon food and Bob said,"I mean you two would be cute. I mean you two both talk and you two are both cats."."You could put me and Z together for the same reason and it wouldn't work at all." said Meowth.

He looked around and he said,"So where are the girls?"."Changing." said Bob."And we have our four couples move up." said Archie.Bob then saw him and Stella, Nate and Rose, and two more couples."Lets see how is fighting who?" said Archie.It was Bob and Stella vs a boy and girl and Nate and Rose vs a man and a woman."You better be ready for him Bob." said Nate.

He stood there and Bob said,"You know him?"."No but he is one of the strongest coordinators that I have seen." said Nate."Don't worry about me that much. I have one of my strongest Pokemon ready for you and him." said Bob.

Bob stood there with Stella across the boy and girl.The boy was Donald Hale and the girl was Jennie Cruz."Lets begin!" said Archie."Go Liepard!" said Donald."Go Furret!" said Jennie.Then a weasel like Pokemon and feline Pokemon came out.

Bob's Pokedex rang for Liepard,"Liepard, the Cruel Pokemon. Their beautiful form comes from their muscles they have developed. They run silently in the night. This Pokemon is Male.".

Stella's Pokedex rang for Furret,"Furret, the Long Body Pokemon. It makes a nest to suit its long and skinny body. The nest is impossible for other Pokemon to enter. This Pokemon is Female."Lets go Oddish!" said Stella.He came out as Bob said,"Go Z!".She was ready to battle for once."Begin!" said Archie.

"Night Slash!" said Donald."Dodge it!" said Bob.She dodged the cat attacks as Stella said,"Razor Leaf!"."Block it with Shadow Claw!" said Jennie."Z! Time for an Close Combat/Double Team!" said Bob."You help out too! With Razor Leaf!" said Stella.

The two attacks hit the two and they were knocked out."Bob and Stella are the winners so they move onto the final along with Nate and Rosa." said Archie."We are up against our newest rivals." said Bob."We will be ready right Oddish?" said Stella."Oddish!" said Oddish."Whatever. I can handled whatever those two bring out." said Z.

The four stood across from each other and Charmander cheered for the two trainers."Lets begin!" said Archie."Go Z!" said Bob."You too Oddish!" said Stella.The two came out and then Nate said,"Go Pignite!".Then a pig came out and Rosa said,"You too Servine!".Then a snake came out.

Bob's Pokedex read the pig and it said,"Pignite, the Fire Pig Pokemon. The more it eats, the more fuel it has to make the fire in its stomach stronger. This fills it with even more power.This Pokemon is Male.".

It then read the snake and it said,"Servine, the Grass Snake Pokemon. When it gets dirty, its leaves can't be used in photosynthesis, so it always keeps itself clean. This Pokemon is Female."."These two look pretty strong. You better not go easy on them Z." said Bob."Okay." said Z."Begin!" said Archie.

"Flame Charge into Focus Punch!" said Nate."Dodge it and then Mega Kick!" said Bob."Leaf Storm into Leaf Blade!" said Rosa."Help out Z with Petal Dance!" said Stella.The petals then hit the pig and snake.

The plant was confused and Nate said,"Perfect. Flamethrower!"."Block it with Hydro Pump!" said Bob.The fire was gone as the water blasted it away and Rosa said,"This girl is a tough one. Nate!"."Right! Fire Pledge!" said Nate."Grass Pledge!" said Rose.Then they said,"On Z!".

Z was trapped in fire and grass and Oddish got out of his confusion."Help her out with Solar Beam!" said Stella.He then blasted Pignite with a powerful beam and Z said,"Thanks!"."Okay time to end this!! Dark Void!" said Bob.The two were asleep and Stella said,"Razor Leaf and Sunny Day!"."Blast Burn!" said Bob.

The two were knocked out as Archie said,"We have our winners.".Bob then kissed Stella as Z said,"How cute. Can you two stop for one second?"."Nope." said the two.

Bob was standing with Nate as Bob said,"So you want to travel with us?"."Yeah. I mean you are so strong and Rosa loves you two more than anything. I would like it too. I mean you won your league on your very first try." said Nate."What place did you get?" said Bob."I got the top 16." said Nate."Okay if Stella says yes, I will be fine with it." said Bob.

Then Bob saw a boy/girl with a Scyther."Bugsy!"said Nate.Bugsy walked over and he said,"Hello Nate. What are you still down here in town?"."Rosa's contest. We lost to him and his girlfriend." said Nate."Your name is Bob is it?" said Bugsy."Yes?" said Bob.

"I am such a huge fan. I mean you are the Ryoku League Champion. My name is Bugsy and I am the Azalea's town gym leader. Can I please have a battle with you?" said Bugsy."Yes." said Bob.

Stella was holding onto Z, Meowth, and Janice inside the gym which had lots of bug Pokemon and Nate said,"So you're afraid of bug Pokemon?"."Yep!" said Stella."But don't you have a Beautifly?" said Rose."I do but it is different with Destiny." said Stella."This hurts a lot." said Janice."Join the club!" said the two Pokemon that were Bob's.

He stood there with Charmander and the ref said,"This will be a two on two Pokemon match. Bob will have a chance to change his Pokemon at any time."."Go Crustle!" said Bugsy.Then Nate pulled out his Pokedex and it said,"Crustle, the Stone Home Pokemon. It possesses legs of enormous strength, enabling it to carry heavy slabs for many days, even when crossing arid lands. This Pokemon is Male."."Okay so it is a rock and bug Pokemon so I think you would do the best! Go Fist!" said Bob.

He came out and Rose pulled out her Pokedex and it read,"Sawk, the Karate Pokemon. Desiring the strongest karate chop,they seclude themselves in the mountains and train without sleeping. This Pokemon is Male."."Begin the match!" said the ref.

"Rock Slide!" said Bugsy."Beat it Fist!" yelled Stella."She really doesn't like Bug Pokemon." said Nate and Rosa."Yeah. Dodge it and then Karate Chop!" said Bob.He then chopped the bug and Bugsy said,"Aerial Ace!".

Fist was knocked back as Bugsy said,"Solar beam!"."Time to test our new combo. Aura Revenge!" said Bob."What?" said the field.He then took the beam and he punched the bug out cold."The winner is Fist!" said the ref.

"Good job Fist! I knew that training with Selena would be worth it. Now take a good long rest." said Bob."Time for you to face my ace! Go Pinsir!" said Bugsy.Then a beetle like Pokemon came out and Stella used her Pokedex to read it,"Pinsir, the Stagbeetle Pokemon. It gripes prey with its pincers until the prey is torn in half. What it can't tear, it tosses far. This Pokemon is Male and he can mega evolve.".

"Beat that thing into the ground Bob!" yelled Stella.Everyone sweatdropped as Bob said,"You are up Charmander!".He then stood there as the ref said,"Begin!".

"Mega Evolve and then Earthquake!" said Bugsy."Jump up and then Flame Burst!" said Bob.He then fired a small fire attack which hit him but did nothing."Hit him with a Rock Slide!" said Bugsy."Fire an Flamethrower!" said Bob.

The rocks were on fire as the gym started to be on fire."We need to get out of here!" said Bugsy."Right! Lets help out Skull! Rain Dance!" said Bob.He then summon rain as everyone ran out of there.

Bob then bowed with Charmander and he said,"We are so sorry."."It is fine Bob. Your Pokemon is helping out with the fire. So it is no problem." said Bugsy.

Bob then saw Skull helping the Water Pokemon and then a Pokemon walked toward Bob."Isn't that a Squirtle?" said Nate."Yeah. This little one is a newborn." said Bugsy."So why is it going toward Bob?" said Rosa."You like me?" said Bob."Squirtle!" said Squirtle."I guess that it is a yes. I will ask Officer Jenny if you can take it." said Bugsy.

He ran off as Stella said,"So is it a boy or girl?"."Lets find out." said Bob.He pulled out his Pokedex and it scanned,"Squirtle, the Tiny Turtle Pokemon. It shelters itself in its shell, then strikes back with spouts of water at every opportunity. This Pokemon is Male."."I guess you are a boy. My name is Rosa." said Rosa.

He then retreated into his shell as Bob said,"You must be a shy Pokemon. Don't worry about it. I will make sure that no one hurts you I promise."."Squirtle." said Squirtle.He came out of his shell as Charmander got jealous of the turtle."Don't worry. I love you two both." said Bob.They then tackled him as Nate said,"Bob got a new Pokemon."."Yep." said the girls.

Bob was feeding Skull who just finished the Rain Dance and they were outside of Kurt's Pokeball house."You were awesome out there Skull. I feel bad for burning down the gym." said Bob."Gyarados." said Skull.He then blast a small Hydro Pump at Bob and he said,"I know that I got the badge from him but it was my fault for doing that."."I thought you were better than this Bob." said a voice.

Bob then saw Ivan with the evolved Turtwig.Bob pulled out his Pokedex and it said,"Grotle, the Grove Pokemon. It knows where pure water is. It carries fellow Pokemon there on its back. This Pokemon is still Male."."What do you want Ivan?" said Bob.

"Listen Bob. I always hated you because you defeated my hero Shawn who turned to be an evil man who ruins Team Hyde, an evil group who tried to destroy the world but I have respect for you in many ways right Grotle?" said Ivan."Grotle." said Grotle."So what are you saying?" said Bob."Don't let this bring you down. I will see you again at the Sliver Conference." said Ivan.

He walked off with the turtle as Bob said,"He is right. I don't want to be a depressing person. I got the Hive Badge!"."Gyarados!" said Skull.

Bob and the group was walking toward Ilex Forest."So you seem to be in a better mood Bob." said Rosa."Yeah. I had Ivan to thank for that." said Bob,"Ivan?" said Nate."He is a rival of Bob and he was a huge fan of Shawn." said Stella."Shawn!?You met the leader of Team Hyde Shawn?!" said the Unova trainers.

"Yeah and don't you worry. Shawn is a place where he can't cause any harm to anyone out there. Ivan helped me out of it and I can't thank him enough for it." said Bob."Yeah." said Stella."Out of the way!!" yelled a girl. 

Bob and Nate were knocked into a pond as a very familiar girl stopped."I am so sorry." said the girl.She bowed her head as Rosa said,"Gina?"."Rosa and Nate?! Bob and Stella?! What are you guys doing here?!" said Gina."We are traveling to Goldenrod City for Bob and Nate's gym battle. You?" said Stella."Gina! Slow down! " said Jack.

He stood there and he saw Bob and Nate."Did Gina push you in there?" said Jack."Yes." said the two.Jack helped them out of the pond as Gina said,"So how many ribbons do you two have?"."I have 2." said the girls."So why are you in such a rush?" said Bob."We are heading to Goldenrod Town for the Club Battle." said Gina."Club Battle?" said Stella.

"Yeah. It is going to be the best of the best will be there." said Gina."Okay then. Lets go. I need to train Squirtle up a little so this will be perfect." said Bob."I guess we have a goal then." said Nate."Right! Lets go!" said Stella.The four looked at Bob and he said,"She likes a good competition."

Next time,
The Battle Club!

No comments:

Post a Comment