Saturday, May 31, 2014

Pokemon Journey part 19 Battling your Pokemon's former trainer

I am making fun of People playing Nuzlocke because of later on in the story. And I am switch the Pokemon talk to Bold.

Bob was in the intensive treatment part of the Pokemon Center.He been there since he brought Infernape in last night." Hey Bob.How is she doing?" said Nate.He stood there with some drinks." Thanks. He is recovering but her scar isn't." said Bob." So why was she burning the city?" said Nate." Her trainer released her because she died and her next trainer released her because she lost the grand festival." said Bob." But she looks fine to me." said Nate." No.You don't understand.Her trainer is like this.Once the person lost a Pokemon,it is consider dead." said Bob." What!That is terrible!I mean you did get a good bond with your Pokemon that you captured to be your friend?" said Nate." It is.He called a lock." said Bob." What is a lock?" said Nate." You can only captured the first Pokemon that you see on the route and other rules." said Bob.He then handed the boy the packet and he said," These people exists?"." Yeah.They want to make their journey harder but it is ruining the Pokemon's life like her." said Bob." So who is she not in the PC?" said Nate." She escaped from her poke ball before she got placed in." said Bob." Wow." said Nate.Nurse Joy walked by the two and she said," Infernape is walking up but she might burn down the center so would Bob enter alone?"." Okay." said Bob." Are you sure about this?" said Nate." Yep.Tell Stella that I am alright." said Bob.

Nate walked toward the girls room.Ashley left last night for the Goldenrod Airport since the one here was burned.Nate knocked on the door and Sakura stood there." So how is Bob doing?"said Sakura." He is fine but I am worried about that Infernape." said Nate." You too.So what is his former trainer like?" said Sakura. " Bob said that he was a Lock." said Nate." Really?How is she out?I mean those people make me sick." said Sakura." Yeah.So how is Stella doing?" said Nate.She let the boy in and he saw Stella playing Spark." Hey Nate." said Stella." Bob is doing fine but he is going to make sure that Infernape is okay." said Nate." Why?" said Rosa." Bob always had a fascination with the Pokemon since he met Flint and his Infernape back at the Academy right Stella?" said Sakura." Yep.He love it and so did Swampert when he was a Mudkip which was such a long time ago.He told me that he was going to get one when we go to Sinnoh." said Stella."So what is a Lock?" said Rose.He handed her the packet and she said," This is inhumane.". " It is." said the three.

Infernape woke up.She looked around and she saw Bob." You are that boy from earlier.Where am I?Did you capture me?" said Infernape." I didn't capture you at all.I brought you here to the Pokemon Center." said Bob." You can understand Pokemon?" said Inferbape." Yes I can.It is how I knew about your former trainer being a Lock." said Bob.The fire monkey nod her head as she remember her first trainer Diego Zook and he put her through and then Bob said," This may be a stupid question to ask you but can you please answer me honestly?"." Ask away." said Infernape." Do you mind if you join me and my friends? And my name is Bob." said Bob."I don't know Bob.You seem like a very nice trainer but I have some bad experiences with being a trainer's Pokemon." said Infernape.Then Z came out of her ball again and she said," Miss Infernape.You should really consider Bob's offer.Bob do you mean leaving the room?".

Bob left the room and Infernape said," Why are you two trying to do?Bob knows why I don't trust humans."." I know but I want to tell you something. Bob is a great trainer.He risk his life to save a entire region from his father and his half brother,he would help you out if you didn't need it,he would take any Pokemon in to his ranks,and he is the greatest guy on this planet." said Z." He did all that?Why?" said Infernape." Bob's heart cares for everyone human or Pokemon.He would risk his life for anyone." said Z." Wow." said Infernape.

In the main lobby,a boy walked in.He had blond hair and blue eyes and he looked about Bob's age.He walked to the Audino and he said," I am here for my Infernape.Is she here?".This was Diego Zook by the way." Audino.Audino." said the Audino.She point down the hall and Diego said,Thanks.".He walked down there and he thought," I finally found you weak ape.You have been a pain every since the day that I got you from Professor Rowan.You didn't approve of my methods and when you were supposed to die,you escaped.I searched the world looking for you and now it is time to make you mine and then placed you in the PC forever.".

Bob then saw Diego.He hadn't changed from Infernape's memories beside the fact that he grew." Who are you and what do you need?" said Bob." I am here for MY Infernape." said Diego." She isn't yours.She released herself after what you did to your Pokemon.You are a sick human aren't you?" said Bob." You are going judge me?That is a laugh.Look at that weak Zorua.You haven't even evolved it yet!" said Diego." I don't need to evolve to be strong." said Z.Diegp pulled out a poke ball and he said," Time for you to return back to me."." Z!" yelled Bob.She jumped on front of the beam and Diego said," Get out of my way!This isn't your problem!This is mine."." Ivysaur! Vine whip!" said Bob.The Seed Pokemon came out and he held the ball in his vibes." What are you found with my pokeball you dam plant?!" yelled Diego." His name is Ivysaur and we should set this in a battle.Winner decide who Infernape goes to." said Bob." Let's do it my way.If your Pokemon faints,it is dead." said Diego." No.We are having a regular Pokemon battle not your mess up ways of playing the game." said Bob. 

Diego walked off as Bob said," Tell the others what are we doing."." Gotcha Bob." said Z.She ran off as Bob return Ivysaur and he said," Infernape.I am going to beat him so you can be free."."Why?I mean this doesn't involve you." said Infernape." It did when I heard you crying out in pain.I hate seeing sadness in people or Pokemon so I will do anything to make them feel better no matter the cost."said Bob.Infernape then thought to herself," He might be my trainer but let's see how you do against Diego.".

Z ran up to the door and she knocked on it.Spark open the door and she said," Hi Auntie Z!Where is daddy?"." Daddy is why I am here.Can I come on." said Z. She followed the mouse inside and Z said,"Bob is batting Infernape's old trainer."." So Infernape was abandoned?" said Rosa." Seems like." said Nate." So who is her former trainer?" said Sakura." Diego Zook." said Z." You mean the Diego Zook?" said Stella." You know this guy Stella?" said Nate and Rosa." Yeah.He was famous back at the Academy because he was a premiere trainer and this was before we knew about him being a lock." said Sakura." Lets go cheer Daddy on!Right Mommy?" said Spark." Yes.Are they planning to have a Nuzlocke battle?" said Nate." Nope.Bob made sure about that." said Z." Lets go watch.I mean his battle was cut by Infernape." said Sakura." Yeah.Lets go!" said Nate.He ran out the door as Rosa said," Sometimes that boy is like a kid of caffeine and then the next minute he is calm."." Yeah but it is one of his traits that we love." said Sakura." Yeah." said Stella.

Bob stood across from Diego and he saw his friends with Infernape." This will be a regular 6 on 6 battle." said Bob." Okay then Bob.Go Drapion!" said Diego.Then a weird bug like Pokemon came out and Nate's pokedex read it," Drapion,the Ogre Scorpion.It takes great pride in its strength.Even through it can tear foes apart,it finishes them off with powerful poison.This Pokemon is Female."." Okay.Go Skull!" said Bob.He came out and he roared with anger." Begin!" said Stella.

" Cross Poison!" said Diego." Dodge and then Hydro Pump into Thunder!" said Bob." Water Pokemon can't learn Thunder idiot!" said Diego.Then the bug was shocked as Diego said," How?"." Training and friendship with your Pokemon.Iron Tail!" said Bob.The poison type was knocked back and Bob said," Hyper Beam!". The Poison Pokemon was return as Diego said," Guess you are dead to me now."." It isn't dead!" yelled Nate." This doesn't involve you.This is how I do my Pokemon Journey and I like doing it this way." said Diego.He then said," Go Dragonite!".The strangely dopey dragon came out and then Bob said," Return Skull.Go Froslass!".Then a icy Pokemon came out and Sakura's pokedex read it,"Froslass,the Snow Land Pokemon.Legends in snowy regions say that a woman who lost on an icy mountain was reborn as Froslass.This Pokemon is always female."." You may have the type advantage but I won't be going easy on you." said Diego." I wouldn't have it any other way." said Froslass.

" You can talk?Fire Blast!" said Diego." Dodge it and then Blizzard on the fire!" said Bob.The fire froze into an icy shell and Bob said," Now Shadow Ball!"." Punch it back with Power-Up Punch then Dragon Pulse!" said Diego.She then got with the attacks and she was paralyzed." End this with Fire Blast and Draco Meteor!" said Diego." Shadow Force then Blizzard!" said Bob.The dragon was knocked out in a frozen husk and Diego said," Return."." You want to keep going Diego?I mean I have even lost one Pokemon yet." said Bob." Fine.Go Gourgiest and Conkeldurr!" said Diego.Then two Pokemon came out and then Rosa's Pokedex read the two," Gougiest,the Pumpkin Pokemon.Singing in eerie voices,they wander town streets on the night of the new moon.Anyone who hears their song is called.This Pokemon is female.Conkeldurr,the Muscular Pokemon.Rather than rely on force,they master moves that utilize the centrifugal force of spinning concrete.This Pokemon is male."." Okay!Go Sceptile and Swampert!" said Bob.The two came out and Bob's pokedex read the green Pokemon," Sceptile,the Forest Pokemon.The leaves that grows on its arms can slice down thick trees.It is without peer in jungle combat.This Pokemon is male.".

"You guys ready?" said Bob." Yep." said the two." Seed Bomb and Rock Slide!" said Diego." Grass and Water Pledge!" said Bob.The two used the two moves to trap them in water and grass and then Bob said," Ice Beam!".The water Pokemon froze the two in a strong ice shell as Diego yelled," Break out now! Hammer Arm and Shadow Ball!".The ice was broken and Bob said," Rain Dance then Hydro Pump!Leaf Blade!".The two then knocked out the two as the rain poured." Return Swampert." said Bob.He went back as Diego yelled," You are going down!Go Metagross and Registeel!".The two came out and Stella's pokedex read the steel Pokemon,"Registeel,the Iron Pokemon.Its body is said to be harder than any kind of metal.A study has revealed that its body is hollow.This Pokemon is genderless."." Infernape!Look what I have done.You should join me and my team to show this world the power of Nuzlocke!" yelled Diego.

Infernape walked over to Bob and Sceptile and she said,"No you crazy boy.I will be joining Bob and his Pokemon on their journey.Bob do you mind using me in battle."." Bob will accept you Infernape.Trust me,Bob is a pretty cool trainer and he got me away from the bride." said Sceptile." Okay.Welcome to the team Infernape.Now lets see what your moves are and do you mind if Sceptile is your partner." said Bob." I would love if he would be my partner." said Infernape.Bob then scanned his new Pokemon and it said," Infernape knows Flare Blitz,Ember,Quick Attack,Dig,Mach Punch,Flame Wheel,Fire Spin,Close Combat, Calm Mind,Acrobatics,Sunny Day,Solar Beam,Earthquake,Brick Break,Double Team,Flamethrower,Fire Blast,Rock Tomb,Aerial Ace,Flame Charge,Overheat,Focus Blast,Low Sweep,Incinerate,Shadow Claw, Giga Impact,Stone Edge,Swords Dance,Bulldoze,Rock Slide,Poison Jab,U-Turn,Blaze Kick,Fire Punch, Focus Punch,Heat Wave,Thunder Punch,Ice Punch,Fire Pledge,and Blast Burn."." Okay!Sunny Day and Blast Burn plus Double Team!" said Bob.

She then knocked out the two steel Pokemon and Bob said," I win.".Infernape then sighed as her former trainer ran like a chicken as Sceptile said," You will enjoy being with Bob.He is different from most humans that I knew before meeting him.Every human that I met was cocky and arrogant until the day I met Steven. He was the co champion along with Wallace who I thought was weird and then I met Bob.He was the best trainer that I could ever have and you will think the same soon.".Bob then said," So are you sure that you want to come with me?"." Yes with every fiber in my body." said Infernape.Bob then capture her and he said," So you want to stay here with me Sceptile?"." Yes please!She is driving us up the wall!" said Sceptile.

Bob return him and he said," That was intense.".Nate then said," That was so awesome.I mean you defeat him without losing a single Pokemon and I got to see your Sceptile and Froslass in battle!"." Calm down Nate.So when are we leaving the city?I mean the next gym is in Olivine City." said Sakura." Do you mind if we stop by my family's farm before we head to the city?" said Stella." Your family runs a farm?" said Rosa." Yep.They work with many Pokemon and she never gets to see them that much due to their work." said Bob." But I get to see them with my fiancee." said Stella." Oh yeah.Someone needs to make someone father love her." said Z." Shut up Z." said Bob.Bob then thought,"Time to get ready to make him love me."

Next time,
A battle for love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment