Sunday, June 1, 2014

Pokemon Journey Special The City of the future and girls

These special will have a narrator who will be very different from a normal narrator and this special will have the Pokemon and character up to part 19 and this is between part 19 and 20 and nothing that major for the plot will happen here until way later so you can read it later.This one will be based off one of my favorite Pokemon movies 7 with the city so enjoy and this will be different for other special because I feel like it.

Our story begins late at night in Johto's most futuristic city Hover City which is saying something,the Pokemon bank,which is where they keep the Pokemon for the Pokemon Tower which I will explain later was being robbed by a local gang of crooks called the Malicious Metapod.Yes it is a very weird name,I mean who names their team after a Metapod.Anyway,the gang was run by several people include the fast Evan Harrison and his very fast Ninjask.Evan had black hair and blue eyes and he was a local crook who using his Pokemon to get whatever he wants.

He was running in the city which you could get lost in and he heard Officer Jenny yelled his name and he said," Ninjask.Shadow Ball her very silly motorcycle."." Ninjask!" said Ninjask.The Ninja Pokemon blasted the bike which cause some damage to the officer as his trainer climbed up the fire escape ladder.He then reached the top and he saw a hooded figure.It stood there and it said," Stop where you are crook."." And what are you going to do?Ninjask! X-Scissor!" said Evan.The bug followed his command and then the figure said," I warned you.Transform.".Evan and his Pokemon fell to the floor as the hooded figure smiled.Creepy!

Officer Jenny had her Growlithe out and they were looking for Evan and his Pokemon."Where could that boy be?" said Jenny.The Puppy Pokemon barked loudly to get its trainer attention and Officer Jenny saw the bag of stolen goods." Why would he leave this here Growlithe?This isn't like the Metapods to do this." said Jenny.She grabbed the bag and walked off.Her Pokemon then saw three figure on the roof top but it ignored it as it followed its trainer.It was the hooded figure with a girl and her Ninjask.She had black hair and blue eyes and she was very cute." Did I do good?" said the girl." Yes you did Evelyn.We got rid of the boyish shell that you once had and now you are a very cute girl.How do you feel Evan or should I say Evelyn?" said the hooded figure." I feel great Mistress.I feel just right and I am honored to serve you Mistress Aphrodite." said Evan/Evelyn." Call me Dawn honey.Now lets go visit your old friends the Malicious Metapod." said Dawn.

Man what a weird lady,I mean she just so freaky,I mean she just transformed a boy into a girl.Anyway,we see our hero Bob traveling by train to Hover City.Bob was a very powerful and overpowered Pokemon Trainer.He is traveling with his fiancee Stella,a very famous Pokemon Coordinator,Nate,a still new Pokemon Trainer,Rosa a girl who doesn't know her career choice yet,and Sakura,a very beautiful model." Man.I can't believe we are going to Hover City.I mean I heard about the Pokemon Tower." said Nate.The Pokemon Tower is where you can battle the trainers until you drop." It sounds like fun but I am worried about the local gang who runs the place." said Rosa." Don't worry so much Rosa.I will protect you from anything." said Nate." That is so romantic." said Sakura.

Bob smiled as he was letting Stella sleep on him.How cute,I hope this doesn't get interrupted or anything. Then the PA lady went off as she said," We will be stopping in Hover City really soon.".Bob woke Stella as he said," Morning sleeping beauty."." Hey.So what did I miss?" said Stella." Oh nothing.Just Sakura bugging Nate and Rosa as usual." said Bob." I see.So are you going to do the Pokemon Tower?" said Stella." Maybe but I was thinking of going shopping for supplies.I mean someone was to feed us." said Bob." I could cook." said Stella." Yeah.I just need to teach you some stuff before then." said Bob.

The five got out as they were stopped by a very perky attendant.She was wearing a sky blue outfit and she had long blond hair " Welcome to Hover City.My name is Kelly from the Hover City Tourist Board and I am here to take your picture." said Kelly.She took their picture and Nate said," So what was that for?"." Well cutie,it is for you passports.Here in Hover City,we like to use these so that bad people don't go sneaking in to our little city.You should totally visit the Flower Club why you are here." said Kelly." That makes sense I hope." said Nate.He was lost about this girl as Rosa said," Well guys.We better get going.I mean we have to get to the Pokemon Tower.".

Nate ran down the stairs as Rosa and Sakura followed him on the escalator."Have fun in Hover City and visit the Flower Club!It is the best place in the whole city." said Kelly.She ran off to greet two boys who came into the city as Bob said," She is so weird."." Yeah.I mean she seems a little too happy about her job.I mean look at what she is wearing.Her boss must be a pervert." said Stella." He must be." said Bob.The two walked toward the elevator and in the bushes stood Dawn and not the Coordinator." So the boy who defeated Shawn.He was a very interesting boy but this one is going to be fun." said Dawn.Then Evelyn stood there." Mistress.I have found their base." said Evelyn." Good.We will soon be ready for the plan." said Dawn.

Bob was holding bags along with Nate." Why do these things love women?I mean they couldn't stop buying." said Nate." I guess the mayor loves women more than men." said Bob." We should find the Mayor and see if we can change a mind." said Nate.The two walked outside the mall only to here a Police siren." Did the girls pay for this?" said Bob.Then the two saw women running.They look female ninjas." Guess it is them." said Nate.Bob then placed his bags down as he saw Officer Jenny." There you are Evan!" yelled Jenny." Huh?" said Bob.He then got tackled by a Growlithe's Double Edge." Bob!" said Nate.

Officer Jenny said," You think a disguise would fool me.I know you better than anyone mister.You are my child after all.".Say what?I mean really,I mean Evan and Officer Jenny don't seem like family." You might have me confused with someone else." said Bob.The puppy agreed with the boy whom it just tackled.

" I am so sorry." said Officer Jenny.Bob was sitting outside of the Pokemon Center with Stella as he said," It is fine.So why did you think I look like your son?"." You two just look the same you know.I mean you two saw the picture." said Officer Jenny." Yeah but why are you looking for him?" said Stella." He is a criminal just like his father.I had a little hope that he wouldn't be like his father but I was wrong.Him and his Ninjask are leaders of a gang called the Malicious Metapod.Yes a weird name I know but I know that my son didn't pick the name at all." said Officer Jenny."So where do you think your son is right now?I mean you should know what your sons gang is." said Bob." Somewhere in this city.One Officer Jenny was trying to catch him and his Pokemon late last night and she couldn't find him.So call me an worried mother but could I ask you for some help?" said Officer Jenny." We will do anything we can Officer Jenny.I promise that we will try our very best to find your son." said Stella." Thank you.I better get back to work." said Officer Jenny.

She drove off as Bob said," So do you think we should tell Nate and the others about this Stella?"." I already text Sakura to keep an eye out while they are at the Battle Tower.So until we heard for them.We should feed our Pokemon." said Stella." Yeah.Come on out everyone!" said Bob.Then Squirtle,Ivysaur,Charizard, Brave,Skull,Infernape,Z,Meowth,Spark,and Sceptile came out along with Togekiss,Janice,Kingdra,and Oddish." Everyone.Have fun okay." said Bob.The orange dragon gave the yellow mouse,blue turtle,and green plant a ride and the two birds followed after him just in case,Skull and Kingdra were relaxing in the pool they had for bigger water type Pokemon,Ivysaur,Meowth,and Z were relaxing,and Sceptile and Infernape were training.

" Okay.Here you guys.I made this." said Stella.She handed the 14 Pokemon food as everyone but Infernape, Sceptile,Squirtle,and Janice looked at Bob and he said," Don't worry about it guys.I help her out.".The Pokemon ate it and they cheered in joy." Do they like it?" said Stella." This is really good Stella.I mean your last time you made food was the worst thing that I have ever had." said Charizard.He was hit by Togekiss's wing as she said," Never tell a woman how bad her cooking is you idiot."." Be nice Togekiss." said Sceptile." What is this Stella?This is really good." said Infernape." It is Pokemon food The recipe that Bob used for fire types like you and Charizard.Did Diego or your other trainer make you anything like this?" said Stella."They did but it didn't taste like this." said Infernape.Then Bob sense something." Meowth! Shadow Claw straight ahead!" said Bob.

The cat attacked a bush which had a Pokemon.It was a Smoochum." Bob!What is wrong with you?And you too Meowth?" said Janice and Z." I had a good reason right Bob?" said Meowth." Yeah.she was about to hit us with a hyper beam." said Bob." See?!" said Meowth.The two female Pokemon disagreed with the cat and the trainer as Stella said," Janice! Blizzard at that bush to your left!".She then froze and knocked out an Tyrogue." That was a strong blizzard." said Charizard." Look Mommy and Daddy!They both had notes on them!" said Spark who was using double team.

She handed Bob the notes and Sceptile said," So what did they say Bob?"." Squirtle!" said Squirtle." The one from the Tyrogue says that they have our friends while the one from the Smoochum says that they will get me?" said Bob." What?" said Stella and the Pokemon that could talk." I have an idea Bob to help us out." said Ivysaur." What is it Ivysaur?" said Stella." We go into teams of two to go find them." said Ivysaur." Good idea Ivysaur but I have a better idea." said Bob.Bob then made Garth's ball come out and he came out." What do you need Bob?" said Garth." Can you use your hypnosis to control a Pokemon?" said Bob." Yes." said Garth.The ghost followed his trainer's command as Spark said," I don't get it.Auntie Infernape what is Bob doing?"." It is very simple Spark.Garth will help find Daddy's friends." said Infernape." Okay!" said Spark.The Tyrogue then walked off as Bob said," Lets get going everyone.".

The two return their Pokemon and they followed the ghost Pokemon.Then Dawn appeared.She grab the Smoochum and she said," I am so sorry sister.I will make sure that Pokemon feels the power of love soon.".She then noticed Kelly walking with Evelyn." Mistress.We have brought several new students to follow under your command using some very silly means." said Evelyn." Well sorry Evelyn,I am not an ninja like you are.I just used my natural asset to my advantage." said Kelly." Ladies after we bring the students to us,we need to head to the main base of those Metapods." said Dawn." Why?" said the two." Because the boy who is needed for the plan is going to be there." said Dawn.The three were gone.

You may be asking yourself how do Nate,Rosa,and Sakura get captured by the stupidly named gang?Well I am going to tell how.They were outside the Pokemon Tower and Nate was feed his Emboar,Axew,Boldore, and Solosis." You guys were awesome!I mean we made it to the 70th floor.I am so proud of you guys!" said Nate.The four cheered for their trainers skill and Rosa said," That was a great job Nate.Alder would be proud."." You knew Alder?" said Sakura." Yeah.He trained me and Emboar when we started out." said Nate." Emboar." said Emboar." I think he said you should get an award." said Rosa." You guys are way too nice.I mean Bob would get to the 100th floor." said Nate." Yeah but you did awesome.Everyone would agree with me on this." said Sakura.Nate's face went a light red as he said," Thanks Sakura.".I sense a rivalry starting soon.

Then the Metapods came out of the crowd.One of them walked toward them.He had a scar over his left eye and he was wearing your generic punk uniform.His name is Jack Baker He had brown hair and blue eyes and according to my script,he was attack by a Zangoose as a child which just sounds very stupid and these leader are really stupid." What do you want?" said Sakura." The name is Jack Baker.I heard about an Officer Jenny was looking for my friend Evan Harrison and she talked to you about him." said Jack." We have no idea about who that is.You should leave us alone." said Rosa." Grab her Scrafty." said Jack.Then the Hoodlum Pokemon grab her."Let her go." said Nate and Sakura." And what are you going to do about it bitch?" said Jack." This!Emboar and Axew!" said Nate.

The two stood there as Nate return the other ones." Okay then.Boys." said Jack.Then two grunts send out Beedrill and Nate said," Dragon Rage Axew and Emboar Flamethrower!".The two bees were gone as Jack said," Now.".Then a Tangrowth then made the four fall asleep and Jack said," This guy made it to the 70th floor?Very interesting.Someone send a Tyrogue to the Pokemon Center.I need a challenge.".Then a grunt ran up to him and he said," We have an issue.Several men have been going to the place called Flower Club."." I see.Send Alan down there to check it out." said Jack.The grunts were gone as a female ninja teleport away.

Thank god,we see more of Dawn fun.At the Flower Club,we are meeting Alan.Alan had blond hair and blue eyes and he looked like a normal boy.Okay this just might be me or does all the people in this gang have blue eyes or something,that is so weird right.Anyway,Alan looked inside the club." Why are there so many boys in there anyway?" said Alan.He thought it was weird because most of the boys in this city were book nerds or part of the stupid named gang.

He opened the door and he found a fat guy with a picture on his shirt but it was stretch out." So what is going on here?" said Alan."You don't know?We are going to be treated by super cute girls." said the guy." Okay." said Alan.He then thought," Why would Jack care so much about this?".This is a good guestion and then we see Evelyn in a maid costume." That girl looks just like Evan who went missing after last night mission.That can't be?" thought Alan." Welcome master.My name is Evelyn and I am here to welcome you to the Flower Club." said Evelyn.Then several girls in maid costumes grab them beside Alan.

Then Evelyn walked toward him and she said," What is one of the main three leaders of the gang that ruins this town doing here?"." How did you?" said Alan.Then he saw pink lights and he saw several girls." Where did those boys go?!" yelled Alan." Time to make you join us." said Evelyn." Not going to happen!Help me out Pangoro!" said Alan.The panda came out and Alan said," Stop them with Earthquake!".He shook the ground and then Evelyn said," I thought you would be better."." What do you mean?!" yelled Alan.Then Dawn stood there and she said," Transform.".I don't want you people seeing this so here is the short end of this.Alan became Alana and she stood next to Evelyn." So Alana? How do you feel?" said Dawn." I feel fantastic Mistress.Right Pangoro?" said Alana.The female Pangoro agreed with her trainer and I barfed a little." Now ladies.Lets go to the base of those dumb gangsters." said Dawn." Yes Mistress." said the girls in unison.

Meanwhile with our main heroes finally,Bob return Garth and Stella said," There must be like a hundred members in there."." Don't worry.I called a friend of mine for some help." said Bob." Did you miss me Stella?" said a voice.She then saw Deoxys.Oh yes Bob capture a Deoxys but he let it free." Deoxys?What are you doing here?" said Stella." Well here is the story.Bob told me about your engagement and I have been spread the news across the world.We are all very happy for you two.Anyway,I came here to join Bob back if he will have me." said Deoxys." I would be honored." said Bob.The psychic Pokemon stood there and Stella said," So Deoxys is your help?"." Yep and I called Officer Jenny.I have a feeling that we can find her son." said Bob.No you didn't.You read the script.

Inside the base,Nate was tied up and his Pokemon were very far from him.He was in a room which was made of solid steel." Man this sucks." said Nate." Join the club Nate." said Rosa and Sakura.They were tied up as well and their Pokemon were where Nate's was." So what do you think is going on out there?" said Nate." No clue.I wonder where that Evan guy is anyway." said Rosa." Probably in jail.I mean stealing is wrong." said Sakura." Yeah but according to some gang members,this Evan guy was really fast." said Nate. " So Officer Jenny has a motorcycle?" said Rosa." Yeah but he had a Ninjask which are really fast." said Nate .Strange ain't it?

Then the wall broke.Bob stood there with Stella and Deoxys.One why did they break the wall?.I mean it would have alert the gang and two it is stupid." Bob!" yelled Nate." Free them Meowth." said Bob.The cat then freed them as Sakura said," So where is those gang members anyway?"." Who knows?We didn't see anyone I was in the air." said Deoxys." You actually have an Deoxys Bob?" said Rosa." Yep.Bob caught it a long time ago.So you guys ready to see someone?" said Stella." Who?" said Nate.Officer Jenny stood there and she said," Hi."." What is she doing here?" said Sakura." She is here to find her son Evan." said Bob." Yep." said Jenny.Then Meowth opened the door and he said," Guys.You ready for an battle?"." Yeah why?" said the humans.

Then the 6 were surround by girls.Bob then saw five girls.It was Dawn,Kelly,Evelyn,Alana,and the recently made Jack into Jana.Dawn then said," Welcome Bob.My name is Aphrodite."." How do you know Bob?And where is my son?" said Jenny.Dawn then started to laugh like a crazy woman I mean it was weird,"She is right here.".Then she showed Jenny Evelyn." No.My son may be a crook but I love him." said Jenny." He is know a she thanks to my powers." said Dawn." Really?That is so weird." said Stella.I think I like her." Jenny.Get the rest of the Police down here." said Bob." Are you sure that you kids have this?" said Jenny." No need to worry.We can do this and we will save your son." said Nate.

She ran off as Bob said," Skull,Deoxys,and Brave come on out!".The three came out and Bob said," Give us some space for a Pokemon battle with Whirlwind,Psychic,and Surf!".The three made space as the five stood across from each other.Everyone will be have a two on two battle due to it being easier or something.

Bob stood across from the very crazy lady Dawn,Stella stood across from Kelly,Nate stood across from Evelyn,Rosa stood across from Alana,and Scarlet stood across from Jana." Lets go Squirtle!" said Bob.The cutest turtle ever came out and Dawn said," Go Cinccino!".The Scarf Pokemon stood there and Stella said," Go Oddish!".The plant came out as Kelly said,"Go Pachirisu!".The EleSquirrel Pokemon came out and then Nate said," Go Boldore!".The living rock came out as Evelyn said," What a ugly Pokemon.Go Luxray!".The Gleam Eyes Pokemon came out and Rosa said," Go Sewaddle!".The bug/grass Pokemon came out and Alana said," Go Skuntank!".Then the Skunk Pokemon came out as Sakura said," Go Riolu!".The mini dog came out as Jana said," Go Delcatty!".The Prim Pokemon came out and the battles started.

" Rain Dance and Thunder!" said Dawn." Thunder!" said Kelly." Thunder!" said Evelyn," Thunder!" said Jana." Flamethrower!" said Alana.Wow I mean Alana isn't really that smart and the other three girls are copycats."Protect then Hydro Pump." said Bob."Dodge it and then Sunny Day/Petal Dance!" said Stella." Stone Edge!" said Nate." String shot and then Energy Ball!" said Rosa." Quick Attack/Force Palm!" said Sakura.The five Pokemon knocked out the bigger Pokemon as the girls return them.

Being a little baby,Dawn ran away as the placed glowed." Infernape! Catch her!" said Bob.She grabbed her and Bob said," You are going to jail."." No I'm not." said Dawn.Bob then got hit with a focus blast by Kelly as Stella said," I thought you were a gang member."." Nope.I have been with the mistress for a long time." said Kelly.Then a Marowak stood there and Kelly said," Sandstorm!".The two women were gone as Infernape said," I am sorry Bob.I let her get away and now her crimes will go without any punishment."." It is fine Infernape.You did your best." said Bob.Bob then fainted in her arms as the light died down.Isn't that strange how that just happened?

At the Pokemon Center,Bob was feeding Spark.She helped wake him when they were at the main base of the stupid name game." Your Thunder has gotten strong." said Bob.He was wearing his backup clothes because she burned his clothes." Thank you daddy." said Spark." So how is your little brother doing?" said Bob." He miss you a whole lot.I mean he loves playing with your other Pokemon but he miss you a lot." said Spark." Maybe I will bring him out." said Bob.He then saw Officer Jenny." Hey Bob.I have already thanked your friends who are enjoying our city's pride." said Jenny.It is the freaking hoverboard park which just sounds awesome and why aren't we there?." So how is she doing?" said Bob." I don't know.Can you help me again?" said Jenny." No problem." said Bob.

The two walked in and they saw the Gleam Eyes Pokemon and the Ninja Pokemon worried about their trainers.Spark then talked with the lion and she said," She is worried about her trainer.I mean she is worried about it more than anything."." So are you two back to normal?" said Bob." Yep." said Spark." I didn't ask you." said Bob." Ninjask/Luxray." said the two." I understand completely.Do you know anything about the other two?" said Bob." Ninjask." said Ninjask.

He then pointed somehow to the two girls and Steve was there with Brian.Steve and Brian were the two smartest Pokemon in Bob's arsenal so they were being using to help him with their problem." Evan/Evelyn is walking up soon while Alana/Alan and Jack/Jana are walking up." said Steve." Yeah.She was the first one to be transformed so maybe that is why?" said Brian." Return you guys.We don't her to be scared." said Bob.He return every Pokemon beside Ninjask because he is a nice guy like that.

Evelyn woke up to see Ninjask standing there worried." Ninjask!Where are we?" said Evelyn." The Pokemon Center." said Bob.She then saw Bob and she said," Who are you?Are you working with my mom?"." You can say that.My name is Bob and I am a Pokemon trainer." said Bob." Attack him Ninjask! Shadow Ball!" said Evelyn.The Ninja Pokemon didn't listen to his trainer as Evelyn said," What is wrong?"." He is my friend and I am too." said Bob." Okay Bob.So why am I at the Pokemon Center?" said Evelyn." You were attacked by a woman named Dawn or Aphrodite and now look." said Bob.He pulled out a mirror and Evelyn said," Is this supposed to be a joke?I am a boy and one of the three leaders of the gang that ruins this city!"." You are in denial." said Bob." Ninjask!Hyper Beam!" yelled Evelyn.

Then Officer Jenny walked in and she said," Stop Evelyn!"." Mom?You too!I mean come on." said Evelyn. Then the Ninja Pokemon went over to his trainer's mother and Evelyn said," Who is this Evelyn chick?I am Evan Harrison."." Please listen to Bob honey.He saved you and your friends life and I can't thank him enough for that." said Jenny.She then sat next to the girl and Bob said," See.Your mom loves you not matter what happened to you."." So I am a girl?" said Evelyn.She looked down and her face went red and she said," Guess I am a girl then.So are Jack and Alan?"." Yep." said Bob." Wow.Guess the Metapods are girls too." said Evelyn.Then Steve came out of its ball and it said," No.For some strange reasons,you three are only girls.It is breaking all forms of science.My name is Steve and I am Bob's Pokemon."." Okay then." said the two girls.Bob return it as he said," Can you tell your friends about this?"." Yeah Bob.I promise that we got this." said Jenny." Oh and my name isn't Evelyn.I hate that name.Call me Eva." said Eva." K Eva." said Bob.

The next day at the train station 3 days later,What why did we miss the coolest part of this special.I mean the hoverboard park sounds way better than anything of the special." That was so nice that they gave me a hoverboard." said Bob." Yeah and I got this sweet medal from the Pokemon Tower." said Nate.The two were holding their items.The Hoverboard was black and red and Sakura said," So how are you going to carry that?"." In my bag.According to Jenny,she says that there is a button to make it smaller." said Bob.He then pressed a button which made him crash into a tree." Bob!" said Stella."I'm good." said Bob." You need some help Bob?" said Eva.She stood there with Ninjask and Bob said," I got it.I mean your mom did give me the instruction book.".She helped him up and she then said," I can't thank you guys enough for what you guys did for boys in this city."." It is fine Eva.I mean it did take longer because someone had to destroy the changing room." said Rosa.Nate then said," We said that we were sorry."." And you still did it again later." said Sakura." So where is Jean and April?I thought they would be here to say goodbye." said Stella.

The two came running with Scrafty and Pangoro.Oh by the way April was Alan and Jean was Jack just for some ideas." Sorry that we are late.Someone had to get asked." said April." Sorry that I am so pretty." said Jean." Ladies." said Bob.The two stopped as Bob said," So are you ladies staying in Hover City?"." Who knows?" said Jean." Yeah.I mean it would be fun to explore the world." said April." We might actually." said Eva." See you ladies later." said Nate.He ran onto the train as Sakura and Rosa ran off after him." I hope to see you girls again and it is nice that you guys quit that gang." said Stella." Yeah.I mean the name was just stupid." said Jean." So who decide the name?" said Bob." Our leader.He left Hover City a long time ago." said April." I see.Lets get going Bob." said Stella." Wait Bob." said Eva.She then placed their numbers into his pokegear and she kissed him.Stella started to flume as Bob said," So why did you do that?"." My mom told that this was a good idea." said Eva.Then April and Jean kissed him and Stella dragged him off as she said," Sometimes you are way too nice."." But isn't that the reason that you feel in love with me?" said Bob." Yeah." said Stella.

Wow.This was a weird special.Well I will see you when ever I get hired again.

No comments:

Post a Comment