Sunday, June 15, 2014

Psycho part 3 Homecoming and Super Villains


I was wearing a tux for once and Psycho and I was outside the very fancy Superior amphitheater.I was there going to protect Mr.Kennedy due to him being captured.I walked inside and I looked for the man.I found him being held up and over a pit of sharks.I sneaked my way up there and I captured by several robots colored pink and they were being control by my newest villains." Very sloppy Psycho." said Mr.Kennedy.I then thought," This was your plan."

I was sitting in my living room reading a magazine.Then Dawn grabbed it and I said," Why?"." Dad wanted me take you to the mall to grab him something called a hammer." said Dawn." I'll can call an taxi." I said." But dad wants us to have some bonding." said Dawn." We bond enough at school." I said." Yeah but you two almost tried to kill each other." said Dean.He stood there and Dawn said," Really?He can just call a cab."." Are you disobeying me Dawn?" said Dean." No.Lets get going sister." I said." Right." said Dawn.

We made it outside and I said," That was a close one."." Yeah.So what is your plan?" said Dawn." We go to the mall,get dad his hammer,and then stay there for an hour and come home.We don't even have to be near each other."I said." Good plan little bro." said Dawn.She started up her car and I text Joan to meet him there and she answered with I'm already here.I enter Dawn's car and she said,"So are you going to hang out with your girlfriend?"." Joan isn't my girlfriend.We are just friends." I said." Oh I see." said Dawn.She stopped the car and I step out of the car." We meet back here in 2 hours." said Dawn." Good plan." I said.

I was walking around looking for her and I saw her with Ellen." Hey ladies." I said." You actually made it?I thought you would get called by your boss at the last second." said Ellen." I miss you too Ellen." I said." So Jacob?What are our plans for homecoming?" said Joan.Homecoming was a party at the pier which sounds awesome." No clue.You have any ideas?" I said."I was thinking some formal but not too formal." said Joan." Huh?" I said." It means don't dress like you are going to prom." said Ellen." Oh." I said.The two talked as Mr.Kennedy called me.

I made a phone for him in my head.I made it out of a straw so my powers were useful."What is it?I am kinda of busy." I said." With what?" said Mr.Kennedy." Homecoming." I said." I see.You need to get ready for tomorrow." said Mr.Kennedy." Why?" I said."Your girlfriend will tell you soon.Good bye Jacob and good luck with homecoming." said Mr.Kennedy.

He hanged up as Joan said,"Hey Jacob.Mr.Kennedy text me about something."." Is that his boss?What did he say?" said Ellen." You can tell her." I said." You need to learn to ballroom dance by tomorrow because you and him are going to a dance on the Superior Amphitheater and some lady here can teach you." said Joan." I see." I said." Why?Homecoming is tomorrow." said Ellen." He needs Jacob to be his wingman for tonight." said Joan.Me and Ellen looked at each other and we said," And how do you know this?"." He told me in his text.We need to go there now Jacob." said Joan." Yeah.I need to get me a date by tomorrow." said Ellen." You are going to get a date before tonight?" I said." Yep.Have fun you two." said Ellen.

She ran off as Joan said," Okay!Lets go find Madam Erika's dance studio."." And get my dad a hammer." I said." Huh?" said Joan."My dad sent me and Dawn on this quest to find a hammer for him and we are meeting back at her car in about 1 and a half hours from now." I said." Okay!Lets go." said Joan.We got my dad his hammer and we reached Madam Erika's dance studio.It was very fancy to say the least.

I opened the door and I saw a women. She had her blond hair in a weird way so that her hair wouldn't get in her eye while she danced." You!" said the woman.She grabbed me and she said," My name is Lady Erika and I was asked by my old friend Marcus to teach you how to ballroom dance."." Thanks." I said.Me and her danced for a good time and I learn quick and she said," Ask your lovely girlfriend to ask a dance."." Really?" I said.I hope watching those romantic movies at the orphanage worked."Lady Joan.May you honor me with a dance?" I said." It would be an honor Lord Jacob." said Joan.

We then danced until my phone rang just as we were about to kiss." It is someone named Dawn and she says get your ass back here." said Erika." Tell her I'll walk home." I said." Okay." said Erika."Are you sure that your dad wouldn't kill you?" said Joan."Trust me Joan,I can handled him." I said." Yeah.We better getting going." said Joan." Right but one more dance?" I said." Sure." said Joan.We danced until the song was over.

I dropped Joan at her place and I walked to my house.I opened the door and I saw my dad." Hey pop.Got your hammer." I said." You are grounded." said Dean." Why?And where is mom?" I said." At a school retreat.So she made me in charged.So you are grounded." said Dean." I have a really important thing to do for Mr.Kennedy." I said." So?You are still grounded.You can go to school but then straight home." said Dean." Whatever." I said.

I walked upstairs and I packed my stuff.It was your normal stuff for an overnight trip.I then left my room and I walked to Mr.Kennedy's house.I opened the gate and I said," Why am I doing this?".Me and my dad don't get along due to me working for Mr.Kennedy who he hates.Mr.Kennedy said," You dad grounded you?"." Yeah.Mind if I stay here with you?" I said." You know that I will say yes.I am starting up dinner.So did you get those lessons?" said Mr.Kennedy." Yep.She is a nice woman.You two were a thing?" I said." You can say that.More like childhood friends." said Mr.Kennedy." Does she know about you being?" I said." No.I couldn't tell her because I didn't want our friendship to be broken." said Mr.Kennedy.

We were eating and I said." So what were the lessons about?"." We have a problem." said Mr.Kennedy." What?" I said." You remember Armor?She works for the Valkyries.They are a group of females wanting revenge on man.Their leader sent one to test you." said Mr.Kennedy." I see.Who is it?" I said." She works with chemicals to make men into women.Her name is Mandy or Madame." said Mr.Kennedy." So what is the plan?" I said."I am hosting this dance tomorrow and inviting all the men who runs this town so she will be drawn there.I get myself captured so then you as Psycho can save me from her." said Mr,Kennedy."Okay so what is the dancing for?" I said." Oh.That was just for you messing up my soup." said Mr.Kennedy." Would he really do that Skippy?" I said.She nod her head as we kept eating.

I was with Joan at school and she said," So you are grounded?"." Yeah but I am staying with Mr.Kennedy so I can still go to the pier with you." I said." Do you and your dad not get along?" said Joan." Yeah.We hate each other." I said." Oh." said Joan.She then saw a nerdy looking boy and she said," Isn't that Kevin from your science class?"." No he is from Math Class.Wonder what he is doing outside." I said.

He then walked over to us and he said," Hey Joan and Jacob.Have you guys seen Roxy?".Roxy was this really popular girl who was "dating" Tony."No why?" said Joan." I am going to ask her to the dance at the pier." said Kevin." Isn't she dating Tony?Or do I not know anything." I said." Yeah,she and Tony are having a fight so I am taking my chance." said Kevin." I see." said Joan." I think I see her.Later guys." said Kevin.

He ran off as I said," Really hope that Roxy doesn't break his heart."." Who knows?So when is your thing with Mr.Kennedy?" said Joan." Soon.Don't worry,I will be there looking my best." I said.I then saw a limo drive up and Joan said," Good luck Jacob."." Thanks Joan." I said.I enter the limo and it drove off." Master Jacob.You will be changing into your tux that Mr.Kennedy has provided you." said the robotic voice.It then made a tux and it put it on me.

The Limo stopped and I saw Mr.Kennedy with Skippy.He was wearing his tux and I said," Thanks for the Tux Mr.Kennedy."." Welcome.You ready?" said Mr.Kennedy." Yep."I said.We walked in and I saw many famous people here in Superior." Wow.That is more people than when a girl from my school is single." I said." I am very popular." said Mr.Kennedy.He walked into the party and I saw the mayor.The Mayor was an man who cared for the common man more than the common woman." You must be Jacob.You know who I am.So what is it like taking care of Marcus?" said the Mayor." Oh you know.I have to do stuff for him but not anything too drastic.So how do you know my boss so well?" I said." We are old friends Jacob." said Mr.Kennedy." Yeah.I am off to get me a date from that one party." said the Mayor.

He walked off as I said," What party?"." It is later in the year.I'll be partying as you kids call it.You should be ready to go Psycho at any moment." said Mr.Kennedy.He walked off as I went to grab a drink from the bar.

I sat there and the bartender said," You are the old man's butler right?He need a drink?"." Nope.I do. Got anything for a minor?" I said." Yeah.We use it for the old folks who had an alcohol problems in their youth.Names Ronald Duncan." said Ronald." Jacob Underwood." I said.We shook hands and then he gave me my drink." So you see any cute girls here?I mean you can't really scope out any girls from behind here." said Ronald." Don't know." I said." Thank god my shift is almost over.Here.We should totally party sometime." said Ronald.He handed me his number and I said," Thanks man."." Later dude." said Ronald.

He walked off and I got a call from Skippy." Hey Skippy.What up?" I said." Our target is the Amphitheater as we speak.You know what do." said Skippy." Right.Thanks for the heads up." I said.I ran outside and I became Psycho.I hid in the bushes near by and I use some of the leaves to make a system which allows me access to the place security." So where are you Madame?" I thought.I searched and I found her with the stolen robots." She stole those robots?I mean they been gone from the robbery." I thought.A few days ago,some robots were stolen from Omega Corp and Mr.Fisher was pissed." I better get ready for a fight." I said.

Narrator P.O.V
Meanwhile over at Kevin's house.He was getting ready for tonight." I can't believe that she said yes!' yelled Kevin.He like Roxy and many people include Roxy knew this fact.He then walked over to his closet and there was chemicals from the Chemical Plant." Thank you Omega Corp for giving me the Confidence to ask her to homecoming." said Kevin.He then drank all the chemicals and his body was changing into something meta human.He then called Jacob who was outside the Amphitheater as Psycho." Kevin?This isn't really the best time right now." said Jacob." But aren't you getting ready for your date with Joan right now?" said Kevin." We are just going as ourselves due to me being busy with work.I call you back okay." said Jacob.Kevin then said," Better go pick up Roxy.".

Psycho P.O.V
I was tied up in ropes next to Mr.Kennedy." Smooth." said Mr.Kennedy and Skippy." Shut up." I said.I then Madame herself.She was in a ballroom gown and she said," Looks like your party is ruined Mr.Kennedy or should I say Ms.Kennedy?My plan is to make Superior into a city ruined by females and only females live here with the gas that will go off very soon with a bomb."." Okay then.I have a question.What if women make boys when they had child?" I said." We will use my formula to make them into girls." said Madam." I see." said Mr.Kennedy." Okay Skippy.You know what to do right?" I said.

She then freed me and Madam said," How did you escape!?"." I have my ways.Time for you to face my newest weapon.Introducing the Psycho Cannon." I said.I then made a cannon and I said," Prepare to be defeated!".I fired it and Madam was trapped in a net and it made her out cold." When did you make this weapon?" said Mr.Kennedy." During that time,I was getting here.You get a lot of free time while looking for you." I said." I see.You need to go find the guests.Her and her robots took them somewhere in this place." said Mr.Kennedy." Okay but you need to do this for me.Remember those chemicals stolen from the plant when I was starting out?" I said." Yes.They found them on Strength.The barrels were gone.Why do you ask?" said Mr.Kennedy." I think I know where they are.Check out the home of a Kevin Chambers for me." I said.

I found the mayor with Ronald and the others with the robots." What should I do?" I said.I was then spotted by a robot and then got fired at.I landed in front of them and I said," Let see if you can handle this.Electric Magnet!".I then threw a metal ball in the air and the robots were knocked out and their program erased." You rock Psycho!" yelled Ronald.The Mayor shook my hand and he said," Thank you for saving my life.Is there any thing I can arrange for you?"." Yes." I aid.I then opened the door and I said," Get out of here.".

They ran out as I looked for the bomb." Where is it?" I said.I then found it and it had 15 seconds left." Where do I put it?" I said." Your suit can absorbed it and then release it into a blast." said Mr.Kennedy." Thanks." I said.I then grab it and it exploded.I then fired it up and it made fireworks." That was a close one." I said.

I then saw Mr.Kennedy and he said," You better get going to your friends house."." Why?" I said." Your friend has the chemicals in his house." said Mr.Kennedy." K." I said.I flew toward his house and I opened the door.It was empty and I looked for the chemicals.I enter his room and I opened the closet door." I found them Mr.Kennedy but they are empty.Knowing Kevin,he drank them and it must him giving him the very needed confidence to ask out Roxy." I said." Get over to the pier.You need to protect your friends and Joan." said Mr.Kennedy." Right." I said.

I was Jacob again but I had my clothes being able to make me into a armored version of Psycho due to the chemicals that Kevin drank.According to the data that I collect from the barrels,it would give him powers that a god would have.I then saw Joan and she was in a white dress which showed off her beauty." Hey Joan." I said." You look amazing." said Joan.I am still wearing my tux but it was more casual." Thanks.You look amazing." I said.We stood there and she said," So how was the dance?"." Good.I met a cool guy and I am probably going to party with him soon." I said." Sounds fun.You seen Roxy yet?" said Joan." No why?" I said." She is actually here with Kevin." said Joan." Good for him.You know where those two are?" I said." Yep but first we are going to the roller coaster." said Joan.She dragged me off and I felt sick.

I was clean barf off of my shirt in the bathroom as Joan said," Sorry Jacob!I forgot that you get motion sick easy."."It is fine.I will be fine." I said.I came out and she said," You ready to go dancing?"." Yep." I said.We walked over there and I saw Tony with some barrels and his grunts and I guess that he was looking for someone." What is with Tony?" I said." He is going to pour that stuff from that one movie we watched last week." said Joan." You mean the slime from the Planet Zinthos?" I said." Yeah.Troy's uncle works for the company and he had him mail him some.Someone is getting slimed." said Joan." I think I know who." I said.

I then saw Kevin get slimed and I said under my breath," You idiot.".I then pushed him and Troy said," Oh did you want this?"." Not really." I said.Kevin then started to get angry.Oh did I forget to mention that Kevin gets bullied a lot like more than normal." Calm down Kevin.It was just a joke man." I said.He then pushed me down and Joan said," Jacob!"." I'm fine Joan." I said." Look who pushed down his only friend." said Troy.He then was in the air by Kevin and he yelled," And look who is going to be taking a drink!".

He then was slammed into the ocean and everyone ran away." You aren't leaving either!" yelled Kevin.He then made wooden men and I said," Stop Kevin.You need help."." You are just like them Jacob!I thought you were cool!" yelled Kevin." I am and this isn't is right." I said.I then got hit with a fireball and he said," Screw you!I am going to have my revenge as God!".He then fired lighting around me and Joan yelled," Jacob!"." I am fine Joan.Get out of here!" I yelled.I then pulled a ninja trick and Kevin yelled," Where did you go Jacob!?You need to die!"." I got him out." I said.

I was Psycho and Kevin said," Look who is gracing us with his presence.The legendary Psycho.Where is Jacob!?"." I placed somewhere you would never suspect."I said." Tell me!" yelled Kevin.He then used his powers to make the roller coaster attack me." I am so sorry Mayor.Time to hit a home run!" I said.I then made a baseball bat and I hit the car at Kevin.I stood there and Kevin broke it." You are annoying pest. Explosion!" said Kevin.The area around me exploded and I said," Shield!".A shield went around me and I was in the air and I said," Time to knock you out.Sleeping Gas!".I used the same sleeping gas as Armor with my own twist and he was knocked out.

I placed hand cuffs on him and I said," I am so sorry Kevin.".Then I saw Ms.Fisher with her robots." You. Get out of here you bitch!You are ruining our city." I said." Yes and you are a loser.I am here to take the boy.He drank our chemicals." said Ms.Fisher." I am going to let the police have him and they are the Chemical plants chemicals." I said." You will die and we own this city." said Ms.Fisher." I am not letting you experiment on him and you don't own this city.The people do." I said." Kill him and then take him." said Ms.Fisher.

I was then blasted by the robots into the ocean and I found Troy." Psycho?" said Troy." Yeah.Lets get you out of here." I said.I then made a boat and we went back to land.I went off and I came back as normal old me.Joan hugged me and she said," You are okay!What happened?Is Kevin okay?".I can't tell her." The police took Kevin.He is going to be fine." I said." Lets go home Jacob." said Joan." Right." I said.We called for a taxi and I said," Take us to Mr.Kennedy's house."." Why?" said Joan." I have to return his tux and we can watch movies on his flat screen." I said." Sweet." said Joan.

I opened the door and I heard yelling." You are a bitch Megan!You are ruining this company!" yelled Mr.
Kennedy." Who is Megan?" said Joan." Ms.Fisher.Wait in my room.I'll be up there in a minute." I said.She walked upstairs and Skippy came by." Keep an eye on her.Don't let her leave the room." I said." Alright." said Skippy.She went upstairs and I walked into the main room.

I saw Megan with Mr.Kennedy yelling at each other." Ah Jacob.How was the pier?" said Mr.Kennedy." Beside for my friend who went crazy and tried to kill me,it was fine.What are you doing here Ms.Fisher?" I said." I came here to see your boss about stuff that a child shouldn't hear." said Ms.Fisher." He can stay.He is more mature than most of his class." said Mr.Kennedy." I better get going.I promise that I am going to hang out with Joan." I said.

I then closed my door and I saw Joan asleep." She fell asleep?Guess she was really tired." I said.Skippy then sneaked out and I pulled out an mattress.I then fell asleep to my boss screaming to his former assistant.

Narrator P.O.V
Downstairs.Mr.Kennedy was listening to his former assistant who was yelling at him." What are you thinking ?I mean you almost got our mayor turned into a girl!" yelled Ms.Fisher." I didn't because Psycho saved us." said Mr.Kennedy." Ah Psycho.He tried to stop me from taking the boy who drank my chemicals!He should be killed!" yelled Ms.Fisher." Psycho has proven himself to this city and you don't own the chemicals!" yelled Mr.Kennedy.The two yelled at each other and Mr.Kennedy kicked her out.

Ms.Fisher was brought to her limo and she entered it." You may be the former CEO but I am the new one and I will change this city!" said Ms.Fisher.She drove off as someone watched her." Good job kid." said the somebody.The person jumped down and it took off its hood.It was a girl in a maid outfit."Time to see if he can handled anything new." said the girl.

Next time,
Psycho vs a new threat.It is called the Combat For Hire.

No comments:

Post a Comment