Thursday, June 5, 2014

Pokemon Journey part 21 The Power Festival part 1 the first round

Some old friends will return and also some new discoveries.

Bob then saw the contest hall and he said," Man,they really like us here."." Yeah and it is to our love that we made it this." said Stella.Then Bob saw Nate training with Emboar and Solosis." Hey guys!" said Nate.The two walked over there and he said," Your guys contest is really booming.I mean at least 100 hundred people signed up for this."." Really?" said Bob." Yeah.It is sweet.Right Emboar?" said Nate." Emboar." said Emboar ." What did he say Bob?" said Stella." He smells someone that you know Nate." said Bob." Who?" said Nate.

" Hyper Voice!" said a boy.Then Solosis fired a Psyshock into the air and someone laughed," You are just as weak as I remember.".Then Josh stood there with the Vibration Pokemon and Nate said," Josh?What are you doing here?"." I came here for the gym leader but she is at the lighthouse visiting the mascot of this city and also to wish you two good luck." said Josh." Thank you Josh." said Stella." Lets have a battle Josh!" said Nate." Not going to happen.I need to head to the lighthouse to find Jasmine." said Josh." Isn't one of Sakura's friend from modeling named Jasmine?" said Stella." Yeah.I wonder if it is the same girl." said Bob.

" You are friends with the Sakura?" said Josh." Yeah.She was been my friend for a long time and she loves us being together." said Bob." I love her!Can you get me an autograph?!" said Josh." So he has a crush on her?" said Stella." Yep.It is so obvious.I mean he used to drag me and Rosa around when ever we were in Nimbasa City.It was utter boring." said Nate." Shut up Nate! So where is she?" said Josh." She is with Rosa signing up from the contest." said Nate." Come on Palpitoad.We are singing up for the contest." said Josh.

He ran inside the contest hall and Nate walked after him and Palpitoad said," Palpitoad."." Emboar." said Emboar.The two then starting talk as Stella said," So what are they talking about?"." How crazy their trainers are." said Bob." Yeah they are a little crazy." said Stella." Yeah but they are fun to be around right?" said Bob." I have an crazy idea.You think I could borrow you?" said Stella." Um sure.Tell me what it is." said Bob.She then whispered into his ear and then he said," I like it.Good luck being the hostess.I better get ready.".He ran off to the mall as Stella said," Don't go overboard Bob.".

She walked in with the Pokemon and they found their trainers fighting.Stella then saw Sakura with flowers." So who are they from?" said Stella." From Nate's friend." said Sakura." So do you like him?" said Stella." No.I mean this is a nice gesture but I am good on the whole romance thing." said Sakura." I see." said Stella." So where is Bob anyway?" said Sakura." He is doing some training for the gym." said Stella." You're lying." said Sakura." I can't lie to one of my good friends.Here is our plan." said Stella.She then told her the plan and then she said," Smart.".

Aaron was keeping on the eggs and also Spark." Calm down Spark." said Aaron." But I don't get to be in the contest!This sucks!" said Spark." Well Bob is busy training with the others and he and Stella asked me to keep an eye on their egg for them.It is nice to be away from your mother." said Aaron."Yeah.Mommy is having a hard time with this whole thing.I love that Stella isn't planning for her and Daddy wedding." said Spark." True.You are pretty smart for a kid." said Aaron.The two then saw the door opened up and they saw Bob with bags." Hey guys!" said Bob.He placed them on his bed.He shared this room with Stella and the others got a different room." So what are these for daddy?" said Spark." My costume for the contest." said Bob." Huh?" said the two Pokemon." Here is the plan." said Bob.

Stella then walked in and she said," Hey guys."." You doing all right Stella?" said Aaron." Yeah.I am nervous is all.So where is Bob and Spark?" said Stella." Bob is putting on his costume for the contest and he also got you one by the way.Spark is well playing with Nurse Joy.She got bored waiting in this room.Can't blame her." said Aaron." I see.So where is my costume?" said Stella." On your bed.Your egg is doing fine." said Aaron." Thank you for taking care of it Aaron.You are really good about that stuff." said Stella." Thanks.This is way better than being around Bridezilla.I mean out home is nice and awesome for training but she is well scary." said Aaron." You understand why though?" said Stella." Yeah but I don't have to like it.I better go find Spark.Later." said Aaron.

He walked downstairs which caused confusion for trainers why and he went up to Nurse Joy." Are you one of Bob's Pokemon?" said Nurse Joy." Yes madam.Have you seen his Pikachu?" said Aaron." Ah yes.She is outside playing with some wild Pokemon.Do you want me to go get her or hold those eggs for you?" said Joy." I'm fine." said Aaron.He then saw Spark playing with the wild Pokemon." Aaron!" said Spark.She then shocked him and he said," What is it Spark?"." I want you to meet my new friends.Guys this is Aaron!" said Spark.They said he in Pokemon language and Spark said," Where is mommy and daddy?"." They are getting ready for their contest." said Aaron." Am I going to be in?" said Spark." Don't know but maybe." said Aaron.

Later at the contest hall,Sakura was getting herself ready along with Rosa and Gina who Sakura just meet along with Jake." You look fine Sakura.I mean you are a model.You would look good in anything." said Gina." Yeah but this is my first contest and I am worried." said Sakura." Don't worry about it Sakura.You will be amazing." said Josh." You really like her don't you?" said Jake." Yeah man.She is so hot." said Josh." You know that we can hear you right?" said Rosa and Nate." Yep and I want the world to know that I think that she is hot." said Josh.

Nate then sighed as he saw Bob's Pikachu run." Big brother!" said Spark.She jumped into his arms and he said," So where is Bob and Stella?"." I can't tell you.It is a secret." said Spark." Can you give us a hint?" said Sakura." Nope.Bob told me not to tell anything." said Spark.She then fell asleep in his arms and Josh said," You would make a better dad than a Pokemon trainer."." Shut up Josh." said Rosa.Then another Pikachu ran in and he said,"Spark?"." Pikachu!" said Spark.She woke up and the two mouse Pokemon played with each other as Ash ran in." Ash Ketchum?" said the group." Yep.I heard that Bob and Stella's contest was in towns.So me and my best friend are entering." said Ash." That is so cool Pikachu." said "I have been in several contests so me and Ash got this in the bag." said Pikachu." So where are May,Serena,Luke, Janet,and Trina?" said Gina." The girls went to go get ready and Luke.No clue." said Ash.

Angie and Archie stood there and they said," Welcome to the Power Festival."." My name is Archie and this is my twin sister Angie.We are here being the announcers with our judges." said Archie." We have Mr. Raoul Contesta,Mr.Sukizo,Olivine City's gym leader Jasmine,and Nurse Joy." said Angie." It is a honor to be part of this contest that is honored the couple who won the Ryoku Festival." said Raoul." Yes.It is remarkable." said Sukizo." Yes and where are they?" said the twins.The lights then shined on the water that was used for water Pokemon and then the crowd hear a voice," Long ago,there was an prince and princess of the water. They lived with their Gyarados and Milotic in love and peace.".Then Skull and Milotic came out and Bob stood there with Stella.

He was wearing a light blue suit with white which made him look like a human Gyarados and Stella was wearing a costume that made her look a Milotic and their Pokemon were in love." Look at them.They are so happy aren't they folks?But then one day,they were attack by an evil group of Pokemon known as the Darkness." said the voice.Then Darkrai,Rogue,Scampers as Umbreon,Betsy,Janice,and Z stood there." This is so embarrassing." said Darkrai and Rogue." It is better then being at Home right now." said Betsy." Right." said the dark type Pokemon." Then after a hard battle,two Pokemon appeared." said the same voice.Then Swampert came out of the water and Togekiss from the air." It is the sea god and the air goddess.They came here to help us in our time in need." said Bob." Then they stopped the Darkness from talking over the kingdom and they lived happily ever after all." said the voice.

The crowd cheered for them as they all bowed." Thank you.It was really fun to perform this with you." said Bob." Yes and we have an announcement.You may now this but me and Bob are engaged." said Stella.The crowd then said," Congratulations."." Thank you.I will be judging you with the battling expertise." said Bob." And I will be judging on your Pokemon's beauty." said Stella.The two sat down and Bob and Stella return their Pokemon beside Togekiss,Swampert,and Darkrai." Why did you leave me out?" said Darkrai." You need to learn about contests." said Bob.

The contest went on and Darkrai was bored." So bored." said Darkrai.He then dived into the water and Swampert noticed this." Tell Bob and Stella.I went to go get Darkrai." said Swampert.She nod her head as she continue to watch as Swampert dived in.He looked for the legendary dark Pokemon and he found it under the stage." Hey Darkrai." said Swampert.

It was looking at a locket and Swampert said," What is that?"." Swampert?What are you doing here?" said Darkrai." I am worried about you man.We are friends.I mean we are Bob's Pokemon so that makes us friends." said Swampert." Okay." said Darkrai.It had a human girl and Swampert said," So who is this?"." It is an old friend of mine.She was my best friend." said Darkrai." Was this before you became a monster?" said Swampert." Very funny but this was before I became a Pokemon of darkness." said Darkrai." So maybe she is a Pokemon?Were you a male or female?And what Pokemon were you?" said Swampert.

The two came out as Bob stood there." Where were you two?I was worried sick about you two.I mean I care for all of my Pokemon." said Bob." We were swimming.It helps me think." said Darkrai." Okay but next time tell me." said Bob." So what is going on?" said Swampert.He saw Stella with a huge list." We are deciding who should be in the second round.It is so hard." said Stella." You guys return." said Bob.

He return the 2 Pokemon and he said," Okay so we need to get 500 very talented coordinators down to 16.This is so hard."." Well we know that May should make it.Her performance was amazing." said Stella." Yeah and I wanted Ash.He really made the contest feel like a gym battle and Jasmine would agreed with me." said Bob." Okay so we have 2." said Stella.She then yawned as Bob said," You have been up late last night.Get some rest.I'll finish this up."." Thanks Bob." said Stella.

She felled asleep on him as Bob went down the list." Okay time to be eliminating." said Bob.He then eliminating several coordinators to 32." Okay this is getting easy." said Bob.He then remember Sakura's performance.It was very graceful how she and her Pokemon stood out and the male fans of her would kill him for not putting her in there and Stella liked it too.So far he had Ash,May,and Sakura in there and he still had 29 to go." Hey Bob.Do you need some help?" said Jasmine.

She stood there and Bob said," Yeah.".She sat next to him and she said," Okay.So do you have so far?"." I got May,Ash,and Sakura in." said Bob." Those three were good.I have an suggestion.I think Nate,Rosa, Tami,Janet,and Luke." said Jasmine." Why?" said Bob." They weren't as elegant but it makes the crowd laugh espically Luke." said Jasmine." Yeah.I guess we are half way there." said Bob.Then the two picked Serena,Gina,Jake,a girl named Leslie,a girl named Kim,a guy named Kerry,Josh,and then some girl wearing a cowgirl outfit named Faith.

Stella woke up as she saw Bob carrying her on his bag to the Pokemon Center." Thank you Bob." said Stella." Welcome Stella.I will do this for you anytime." said Bob." Really?Even at our wedding." said Stella. Bob's face went red as he said," Yep.".They reached the Pokemon Center and Josh then said," So am I in?!"." Josh.Calm down.We will find this out tomorrow right Bob?" said Jake." Yep.I have to take her to bed." said Bob.

He carry her upstairs and then he saw Aaron watching Pokemon Battles as the eggs were on Bob's bed.He placed her on her bed as she fell asleep." Seems like she had fun." said Aaron." Spark did.She really enjoyed hanging out with Ash's Pikachu.She needs someone like her." said Bob." You could bring Pancham over.He would like Johto." said Aaron." I will.Oh great idea using our Pokemon for our performance.It made the crowd cheer like crazy." said Bob." Thanks man.I owe this all to my brain." said Aaron." Yeah." said Bob.He then hugged the Pokemon and he said," Thanks for being my best friend.Don't tell Swampert that or any of my Pokemon."." I won't but I think it is me and Swampert for that title but the second best friend because Stella is your best friend." said Aaron." Yep." said Bob.

Next time,
Pancham comes back!The second round too but Pancham is coming back baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment