Saturday, June 28, 2014

Yugioh GX part 9 Revenge is a dish best served with evil


This title is a reference to Psycho which if you love a superhero who isn't Power, you should check it out.Anyway the narrator from the recent Pokemon Special is here because I feel like she would be perfect and also it is way too much fun writing her.This part will be long because of the main duel.

It would be a normal Monday morning on the dueling island somewhere on the ocean but today is the start of showing off the academy week as I call it.

We start our story at the Obelisk Blue Boy's dorm.It had a dueling arena set up and Chazz stood there.He had a black eye from Roger who doesn't talk like other boys his age and he had the words Slifers Rules on his arm and on his chest so he always wore his uniform.I know this prank sounds childish but for Chazz it works."Get working Slackers! Time is money!" yelled Chazz.

He sat in a lounge chair drinking an iced tea as a Obelisk came up to him. Um Mr. Princeton. We have a problem." said the Obelisk."What? Does this little problem involve me?" said Chazz."No but it is about Jaden." said the Obelisk."Really?! What?" said Chazz."He is ditching to go see his girlfriend over at the girls dorm who is having their maid cafe if you recall." said the Obelisk.

The girls of course are having a maid cafe for one reason which is so obvious that they want to show off their beauty."I am going. You are in charge! And don't sit in my chair!" yelled Chazz.He then ran off as the Obelisk sat in the chair and he said,"I think we are good from right now. Right guys?"."Hell Yeah!" yelled the Obelisk males.

Jaden was walking there.He was known as the armored duelist maybe for that obvious fact that he is wearing freaking armor around!He saw his girlfriend Aziza in a maid outfit.She was a girl that he summon from a demonic ritual and she had a a demonic spirit in her at one point until our main hero saved her and gave her a personality.

"Morning Aziza. You look smoking hot." said Jaden."Thank you master. What would you like today?" said Aziza."The real Aziza with a coffee please." said Jaden.

She sat down and she said,"This is torture Jaden. I mean I have to be nice to guys like Chazz."."Yeah. He is being an ass over at the Obelisk Dorm so I ditch it to come here." said Jaden."Isn't it required to do something today?" said Aziza."I was going to ask Bob if I could join his dorm's activities. Where is he anyway?" said Jaden."Take a guess beloved. I have to get back to work. See you later?" said Aziza."O promise." said Jaden.

She walked off as Jaden looked for Bob.Bob is the king of games's son and he defeated his dad in a duel so he is now the King of Games and also he is really dense so you will see it.

He saw Bob who was asleep on the table and Jaden then poked him with a stick and he said,"I summon Armageddon in attack mode!"."Morning Bob. Have a good dream?" said Jaden."Yes. Oh hey J." said Bob."You know I hate when you call me that Bob." said Jaden."But Aziza gets to do it." said Bob."She is my girlfriend and you are my friend. A big difference indeed." said Jaden."You called me your friend." said Bob."Don't. So what is Armageddon Black doing for the festival?" said Jaden.

Bob then said,"Nothing."."Really?" said Jaden."Yep. I believe as the founder that I am looking for the perfect duelist who was the heart of the game and I don't want to do anything." said Bob."Taking the lazy way. Nice." said Jaden."So what is Obelisk Blue doing?" said Bob."Some dueling thing. I don't care really. So I was thinking." said Jaden."You are in but not official." said Bob.

"Thanks man. Dealing with Chazz is a nightmare. Why were you asleep anyway?" said Jaden."My deck. Living with duel spirits is harder than you think." said Bob."Yeah. So are the folks coming in?" said Jaden."Nope. They are busy with stuff." said Bob."Yeah. Mine too." said Jaden."So when does this thing start anyway? I need to work on some new deck stuff." said Bob. "Sometime soon. I am staying here until Aziza's shift is done." said Jaden."So romantic Jaden." said Bob."Do you want me to throw you into the lake?" said Jaden."No. I better get going. Later J!" said Bob.

He ran off as Jaden said,"Quick son of a.."."Don't finish that." said Yubel.She is a duel monster spirit and she looks well weird but good thing she can't hear me."Are you alright Yubel? You keep staring off into space." said Jaden."It is nothing. So why are you here?" said Yubel."Waiting for Aziza to finish her shift so we can go out thing. Shouldn't you be with your boyfriend Evil Hero Malicious Edge right now?" said Jaden."We are just friends Jaden. Is someone jealous that his childhood friend has a boyfriend?" said Yubel."I am so not jealous. Just leave." said Jaden."Yes Jaden." said Yubel.

She disappeared as Alexis stood there with Mindy and Jasmine.Alexis is the queen of Obelisk Blue meaning that she is really pretty like goddess like her friends were pretty but not as pretty."You doing alright Jaden?" said Alexis."We hate to see our Master like this." said the two."Get back to work." said Alexis.The girls walked off as Alexis said,"So what is up master?"."Just stuff." said Jaden."You can tell me the truth J. I mean we are friends." said Alexis.He also didn't mind when Alexis called him J by the way."I am just tired is all." said Jaden."Is there anything I call do for you master?" said Alexis."Nope but something to snack on would be nice." said Jaden.She then walked off as Jaden relaxed.

The festival started as boats came in like lighting.At the Slifer Red dorm which is like the outhouse of Obelisk Blue and Bob's dorm Armageddon Black, Jess stood there.He was the second best duelist there and that is saying something because Slifers are the bottom of the barrel.He was wearing his costume for the show.He was dressed as Celtic Guardian which is one of Yugi's monster as he said,"This is boring.". Yeah. Try serving food to Emily's parents wearing this." wrote Roger.

Roger is the kid who writes everything on his notepad and he was the card Neon Knight."Can you see anything out of that thing?" said Jess."Not really. I almost spilled hot chili on her dad's lap. Thank god, her dad is so chill and her mom not so much. So where is your partner?" wrote Roger."Off making out with his secret girlfriend." said Jess."Isn't his girlfriend a slut?" wrote Roger."Yes. Do you mind standing out here with me? I need someone to talk too. No offense." said Jess."It isn't an issue." wrote Roger.

The two stood there and Jess said,"So what do you think of this? Me and Mindy?"."Mindy? The girl who hangs around Jasmine?" wrote Roger."Yep. She is so hot." said Jess."She is too good for you man. I mean you are a Slifer Red. She may go for an Obelisk or even a Ra but a Slifer is just crazy." wrote Roger.

"Don't know until you try. So I wonder how Sy is doing?" said Jess."He is working the projector right now." wrote Roger."Yeah. I wish I got that job. It is so awesome that Banner is switching jobs around." said Jess."Indeed. So I am going to the dueling arena over the Obelisk Dorm later? You in?" wrote Roger."If you come with me to the maid cafe. I mean Sy and Chum are stuck here all day due to their jobs." said Jess."Sure." wrote Roger."And also having blackmail is always fun." thought Roger.

Weird kid ain't he?Anyway to the pier.Two girls walked onto the main land.The taller one had black hair and it was long and female.She was wearing a cute outfit and her friend had blond hair which was in a ponytail and she was wearing a outfit which was less cuter than the other one and that is saying something."We are going to find him and get our revenge right Diana?" said the blond one."Yes we are Anna. We are going defeat him into the ground." said Diana.

The two walked onto the island and the harbor isn't official part of the island due it being metal and stuff."So where could he be?" said Anna."Knowing him, he will be at the best dueling area on this island." said Diana.Roger then noticed them and he wrote to Jess,"Those girls looked lost."."And they are pretty too." said Jess.

He walked over to them as Roger sighed and he said,"The name is Jess and this is my friend Roger. He doesn't talk."."You poor thing. Did this happen because of someone?" said Anna."Nope. I have phobias and this is how I deal with it." wrote Roger."That is sad. Do either of you know a duelist named Jaden Yuki?" said Diana."Yeah. He is my sorta of friend. He and his girlfriend are really nice to us Slifers. So are you two childhood friends?" said Jess."You can say that." said Anna."We are going there right now. Do you need us to take us there?" wrote Roger."Yes." said Diana.

Jess led the two girls as he flirted with them as Roger thought,"This is so weird. I mean Jaden doesn't seem like the guy to have friends. Strange how he was a girlfriend. We need to do some more research on them. You got that right?".A little cat stood there and he nodded as Roger thought,"Keep an eye on them right Happy?"."Aye!" said Happy.He flew above them and listen it.Oh, Roger can talk to his duel spirits using his brain because his voice don't work.

Bob came out of the woods and he said,"I really need to get a map of this place.".Oh and he has a bad sense of direction.He walked toward the battle arena and he saw the duels."Looks fun right Bob?" said a voice.Bob then turned around and he said,"Jacob?".Jacob had brown hair and brown eyes and he was wearing a shirt with a brain on it with blue jeans."The one and only. Care for a duel for old time sakes?" said Jacob."Sure but lets use our father's deck." said Bob."Deal." said Jacob.

Stella was walking with Fate, Alexis, Emily, Aziza, and Jaden.Stella is the second hottest girl, Fate is a gangster who disguised herself as a boy but she is a girl now, and the best friend of silent Roger."That is still weird how you guys got so much money." said Emily."I have a pretty good guess how." said Fate.

She was punched lightly by Alexis and Stella."Trying looking amazing and you can get anything. So have you seen Bob around?' said Stella."I thought saw him this morning." said Aziza."He said something about his deck." said Jaden.

The 6 reached the Obelisk Blue Dorm to see Bob dueling against Jacob."Isn't that Jacob Wheeler?" said Emily."Yeah. He is Joey Wheeler's son." said Fate.Jacob had Red Eyes on his field along with Gilford the Lighting and Gearfried the Swordsmaster."Those are some of Joey's strongest cards!" said Stella."Yeah but look at Bob's field." said Alexis.

He had Dark Magician, Dark Magician Girl, and Magician of Black Chaos."I think Bob has all of them in his deck." said Aziza."He does." said Jaden.He remind that one duel that he watched with Bob against a Obelisk.It didn't end up well for him."I now activate this one. I send the five pieces of Exodia so I can well summon him." said Bob.

He won the duel and Jacob said,"You have gotten better man. I remember a time where you didn't know the difference between a spell and trap."."Still don't." said Bob.

He walked over to Bob along with the girls and Jaden."What a duel. I mean you summon Exodia." said Alexis."Oh hi miss." said Jacob."Guys this is Jacob Wheeler and he is my best friend from childhood. They are my friends Alexis Rhodes, Stella, Fate Falcon, Emily Walker, Jaden Yuki, and Aziza Jamila." said Bob."So what are you doing here at Dual Academy?" said Emily."Well Emily, I'm official a student here thanks to my dad." said Jacob."So does that mean?" said Bob."Yep. They are coming here and you know him." said Jacob."Yeah." said Bob."Who are you talking about?" said Jaden."Old friends. So care for a duel Jaden? You look strong." said Jacob."He likes a strong opponent." said Bob.

"You will have to duel us first Jaden." said a girl.Jaden then shivered as he said,"It can't be.".He then turned around and he saw two old faces with Roger and Jess."Hey Jess and Roger. So aren't you going to introduce us to your new friends?" said Fate.

"My name is Diane, this is Anna, and we would like to talk with Jaden alone." said Diane.The two girls took Jaden off somewhere as Bob whispered to Jacob,"I need to go help Jaden. Do me a solid and keep them distracted?"."No problem." said Jacob.

Bob then hid behind a wall as Anna said,"You thought that you could escape us Jaden."."Not really. I was going to go to school here." said Jaden."Can it Yuki! Change us back now!" yelled Diane."Huh?" said Bob."I don't know how." said Jaden."You changed us before. Now change us back!" yelled Anna."I better figure this out already." said Bob.

He came out and Diane said,"You were with Jaden's friends. This doesn't involve you."."It did because it involved my friends." said Bob."You are an idiot. I mean why would you be friends with him? He made us into girls!" yelled Anna.

Man this is irony, I mean the last story I narrated for had this plot.Ain't that irony?"Wow." said Bob."Shut up. I was a kid and I was learned about my powers then these two attack me, and then I put them into a coma. I didn't think this would happen." said Jaden."Well. We want you to change us back but knowing you want a duel first." said Diane."Yep and I want him as my partner." said Jaden."Sure but you two are going to lose." said Anna.

They walked off as Bob said,"They don't know about me being the king?"."They have been in a coma for a long time." said Jaden."Makes sense. Lets show them out teamwork." said Bob."I guess." said Jaden.

Bob and Jaden stood in the red corner as the girls got the green corner."Go Anna and Diane!" said the boys included Jess."Doesn't he care about his friends?" said Emily."His hormones get the better of him." wrote Roger."Makes sense. So how was serving my dad?" said Emily."Nice." wrote Roger."So Jacob? How long have you know Bob?" said Aziza.

"Since we were in diapers, Bob was the worst at everything that came to this games. He seem to get better after a while. I guess having your dad being the king of games helped." said Jacob.

"I will go first then you Jaden then Anna and then Bob." said Diane."Me and you will duel Anna." said Bob."Fine." said Anna."Lets duel!" said Diana."K." said the boys.The screen showed Bob and Jaden on the left and Anna and Diane on the right with 8000 life points each.

"I draw." said Diane.She then looked at her hand and she said,"I play Double Summon and I summon Amazoness Chain Master and Amazoness Trainee in attack mode!".Two females came out and she said,"I end my turn with two facedowns. Your move Jaden.".

"Right. I play the spell Dark Fusion and I fuse Sparkman and Clayman so I can summon Evil Hero Lighting Golem in attack mode." said Jaden.The dark Thunder Giant stood there and Fate said,"So Jaden use Evil Heroes?"."Yes and no." said Aziza."Huh?" said Stella."You'll see." said Aziza."I destroy your trainee with his special effect." said Jaden.

She lost her warrior as Jaden said,"Since that was a fusion summon, I can summon him. I summon Evil Hero Acid Golem in attack mode.".A monster came out.He was huge and he was dropping acid onto the ground and his skin had acid in it."That monster is so gross." said Anna."What did she just call me? Let me hurt her Jaden." said Acid."I activate his special effect." said Jaden.He then drew a card and he said,"I activate this. Quick Summon. I special summon Evil Hero Crazy Warrior in attack mode.".A hero stood there and he had a really crazy look on his face."I end my turn with a facedown." said Jaden.

Evil Hero Acid Golem.LV 8.Attribute Dark.ATK 3000 DEF 3000.Warrior/Effect.A Golem made by combining acid with a rock monster.You can summon him from your hand if you have a fiend or Evil Hero on your field without any sacrifices.You can draw a card but you can't attack that turn.
Evil Hero Crazy Warrior.LV 4.Attribute Dark.ATK 1800 DEF 1700.Warrior/Effect.A boy who almost died but thanks to some demon blood, he lived.If he gets destroy by a monster, your opponents takes the damage as well.

"Wow. Your monsters sure look ugly just like you. I draw!" said Anna.She drew a card as the evil monsters looked at Anna with anger and she said,"I play Triple Summon and I summon Axe Raider, Gil Garth, and XX-Saber Boggart Knight in attack mode.".The three stood there and Anna said,"I end my turn with a facedown.".

Bob then drew a card and he said,"I place a monster facedown and I end my turn."."Really? Usually Bob does something over the top." said Emily."Bob is planning something. Right Jacob?" wrote Roger."Yep." said Jacob.

Diane drew a card and she said,"I play the field spell Amazoness Village and then I summon Amazoness Sage in attack mode and then I attack your Crazy Hero with Chain master.".The boys then lost 100 life points along with the girls and she said,"I end my turn with a facedown.".

Jaden then drew a card and he said,"I activate this! Evil Tribute. I send Avian, Burstinatrix, Clayman, and Bubbleman into my grave so I can summon Evil Hero Element Mistress.".Then a woman stood there.She was wearing all black and well she was well endowed."Man she is hot!" said the boys."Men." said Fate."Ah Jaden. Why am I dueling these ugly woman and you are working with him? He is so plain." said Element Mistress."His name is Bob and he is my friend. I attack your Amazoness Sage with Inferno Fire Blast." said Jaden.She then burned the warrior causing 1300 life points from the girls and Element Mistress gained 1300 extra attack points."I end my turn with a facedown." said Jaden.

"I bring back out my Amazoness Paladin in attack mode." said Diane.A warrior came out and she gained 300 attack points.

Evil Tribute.Spell.Normal.You can remove fusion material monsters so you can summon the fusion monster in attack mode.
Evil Hero Element Mistress.LV 8.Attribute Dark.ATK 2900 DEF 2600.Warrior/Effect.The evil twin sister of Element Hero Electrum.She gets extra attack points by the difference between you and your opponent's life points.

Anna drew a card and she said,"I play the field spell Warrior's Battlefield and I summon The Legendary Swordswoman Athena!".A warrior stood there with the fiend and the other warriors and she look beautiful and the village was well destroyed plus she look like Stella."Slut." said Element Mistress."Coming from you.that is in a insult." thought Roger.

She then looked at him as Diana said,"Attack that facedown monster!".The warrior then slashed the card and Bob smiled."Why are you happy? You just lost your monster and life points." said Diana.She then looked at the score and it was still at 7900 life points."How?" said the crowd."My facedown monster. Let me bring him out. I bring back from the grave. Future Zombie!" said Bob.He then came out of the ground in defense mode and Bob said,"When he is destroy by a monster, he comes back from the grave but also I don't lose life points."."Wow. That is such a Bob move. Right Jacob?" said Stella."Yep." said Jacob."I end my turn." said Anna.

Warrior's Battlefield.Spell.Field.Every warrior type monster gains 1000 attack points and per warrior monster, you gain 300 life points.
The Legendary Swordswoman Athena.LV 10.Attribute Light.ATK 3000 DEF 3000.Warrior/Effect.She is the queen of female warriors.She gains 1000 attack points per warrior on the field.
Future Zombie.LV 4.Attribute Dark.ATK 1500 DEF 2000.Zombie/Effect.A futuristic zombie who can bit you from a mile away.He can return back to the field in defense mode and you don't lose any life points.

"Hey Jacob. You must know Bob's deck pretty good. So what type of monsters does he run in there?" said Alexis."Well. Bob is known for his warriors and spellcasters and he doesn't use fiends but with that warrior on the field. I hope Bob has this." said Jacob.

Bob then drew with great power and he said,"I play Triple Summon and I summon Blast Magician in defense mode, Breaker The Magical Warrior in attack mode, and Defender, The Magical Knight in defense mode.".He then summon three magician and Bob said,"I activate Breaker's special effect so that I can get rid of the Battlefield!".

The spell was gone plus as Bob sighed."Thank god. Now I play this. Magical Tribute." said Bob.Then a circle appeared and he said,"This card only works when I have three spellcasters on the field. I remove from play my Future Zombie to special summon a spellcaster known as Future Magician.".

Magical Tribute.Spell.Normal.This card lets you special summon a spellcaster from your deck in attack mode with you banishing a monster if you have 2 or more spellcasters on the field.

A magician appeared where the zombie once stood.She was wearing the same outfit as Dark Magician but more high tech."Bob." said Future Magician."Luna." said Bob."I activate her special effect which allows me to special summon a spellcaster and nine spells from my deck." said Bob.

Bob then drew 9 spells and he added them to his hand."I special summon the Dark Magician in attack mode." said Bob.He then came out and Luna said,"Ah Mahad. You don't see me as often as you used to do."."You annoy me." said Mahad."I activate the field Spell Magician Paradise which gives all spellcasters 1000 points for ATK and DEF then I play the spell Field Barrier which means it stays for a while." said Bob.

Future Magician.LV 8.Attribute Dark.ATK 2500 DEF 2000.Spellcaster/Effect.The Future Dark Magician and she loves Dark Magician and she modeled herself after him.She can special summon him and three spell per spellcaster on the field.
Magical Paradise.Spell.Field.The world of magic.This field spell card has three effects.Every spellcasters gains 1000 ATK and DEF points.It cuts warriors monsters in half on your opponents side of the field.You can change a spell card property to your benefit.

Then a magical plane appeared as Bob's monsters gained 1000 attack and defense points."So you still can't beat my Athena with those witches?NShe has 11000 attack points and your highest monster only has 3500 attack points" said Anna."Yes. Magician Paradise also has a second effect. I call it cutting in half all warrior monsters attack points." said Bob.Athena then lost her power as Bob said,"I play the spell Magical Blast which allows me to take away 1000 points of damage and then I play Misfortune and I pick Athena causing you to lost 1500 life points.".He took away their bonus 2400 life points and 100 extra as Bob said,"I end my turn by playing the Swords of Revealing Light on Myself.".Then swords locked him in as the crowd questioned his move.

"Bob is doing something." wrote Roger."Yep and it was a brilliant move." said Jacob."You know this one?" said Alexis and Aziza."We are best friends and I know some of his many plans in his decks and he knows mine." said Jacob."So cool." said Emily."Not like Jess and his fans. I mean look at them." said Fate."Yeah. They don't know who to root for." said Stella.You can't blame them with the two well endowed woman on their field.They just have something that teenage boys love.Boobs.

"I draw!" said Diane.She then said,"I activate the spell Amazoness Goddess summoning. This only works if I have two Amazoness in my grave which I do thanks to you Jaden. So I can special summon Amazoness Goddess in attack mode.".A very powerful Amazoness stood there and her attack points grew to 5000 and Emily said,"I thought Magical Paradise cut warrior's attack in half."."She can't be effect by spell cards." said Aziza."Oh." said Emily."And you are in Obelisk Blue." wrote Roger.

She then hit the boy as Diane said,"I attack with Amazoness Goddess on your Thunder Giant and her attack can't be blocked by spells or trap on the turn she is summoned.".The boys lost 2600 life points putting the score at 5300 to 7100 so the girls are winning."I end my turn." said Diane.

Amazoness Goddess summoning.Spell.Ritual.If you have two Amazoness in your grave, you can special summon Amazoness Goddess.
Amazoness Goddess.Attribute Earth.LV 10.ATK 4000 DEF 2000.Warrior/Ritual/Effect.The goddess of all Amazoness and she can't be effects by spells.When summoned, she can't be targeted by trap and spell cards.She also gains 200 Attack points per Amazoness on the field or grave included herself.

Jaden drew a card and he smiled."I play the spell card Double Summon and I summon two Evil Hero Infernal Gainer!".Then two monsters appeared and Jaden said,"I sacrifice these two for Evil Hero Possessed.".Then a hero stood there and he was lifeless and a ghost."I activate his special effect. It allows my partner and me to draw three cards and then your monsters lost their attack points but my monster can only do 1000 points of damage oh well. Lets destroy those two weaker Amazoness Acid and Element Mistress." said Jaden.

The two destroy the Amazoness as Diane lost 2000 life points and Jaden said,"I activate his final effect. It allows me to special summon an Evil Hero from my hand. I summon Evil Hero Detective.".A evil looking detective stood there and he said,"Let see. These two were old bullies that you put into a 7 year coma and you must have turned them into girls."."Right as always. I activate his special effect to summon Evil Hero Malicious Edge from my deck." said Jaden.Edge then stood there and Jaden said,"I end my turn with a facedown. Your move Anna.".

Evil Hero Possessed.Attribute Dark.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 3000.Warrior/Effect.He is a hero who died but his body was taken over by a demonic spirit many years ago.He has 3 effects.He allows you to draw three cards from your deck, when summon he can get rid of your opponent's monster attack points but he can't attack and each monster destroy is 1000 thousand points, and he can summon a Evil Hero from your hand.
Evil Hero Detective.Attribute Dark.LV 4.ATK 1600 DEF 1400.Warrior/Effect.He is the dark detective who can find out your secrets in a second.You can special summon an Evil Hero from your deck when he is summoned.

Anna drew her card and she said,"I need to get rid of this field spell. I play two Mystical Space Typhoon.".She then destroy the field spell and Roger wrote,"Why didn't Bob do anything?"."Trust me Roger. Bob always has a plan when it comes to this game." said Jacob."Attack Breaker and win this duel!" yelled Anna."I activate my facedown. Shut Down." said Bob.Her attacks stopped thanks to it and she said,"You were lucky Bob. Just plain lucky. You are just a weak duelist.".

Shut Down.Trap.Normal.It blocks all attacks.

Bob smiled and he said,"I now activate this.Bringing of the Great Sage or I like to call him Conner. This requires that I send five spells and five monsters to the grave so I can special summon the Great Sage.".

He sent the swords, his five monsters, and 4 cards in his hand to grave as a man appeared.He was tall than Acid Golem and his beard was white and fluffy."Ah Robert. You have summon me." said Conner."You know it old buddy. I activate his special effect. For every monster, spell, trap in our field or graveyard or have been removed from play, my buddy here gains 1000 ATK and DEF points per card." said Bob."That means?" said the crowd and the three duelist."Yep. He gains 60000 ATK points." said Bob.

He stood there and he said,"I love this Bob. You need to bring me out more."."I promise that I will. I now attack with this! Heavenly Blast!" said Bob.The girls then lost the duel and Great Sage is too OP!

Bringing of the Great Sage.Spell.Normal.You must send five monsters to the grave and five spells in your hand or field to special summon the Great Sage.
The Great Sage.Attribute Light.ATK 8000 DEF 8000.LV 8.Spellcaster/Effect.The greatest wizard in the universe and one of Bobby's strongest card.He gains 1000 points for every spell, trap, and monsters in you, your opponent's field, grave, or removed from play.

 Bob and Jacob were in the Armageddon Black dorm which was in the forest which you can get lost in."So welcome home man." said Bob."Nice plan. You really live the bachelor life." said Jacob."I know but I have them living here." said Bob."Yeah. It is nice to see Mahad ignoring Luna as always and Conner. I haven't seen him in years. Was using him really necessary?" said Jacob."I used him against you." said Bob."But that is difference. Those two were bullies who didn't deserve what happened to them. So are your monsters working on a cure?" said Conner."Yep. Even Mana is helping maybe due Conner." said Bob."Ah. So are you ready for those 2?" said Jacob."Yep but we have them." said Bob.

"Right. Your friends are nice by the way. So Roger and Jaden have duel spirits as well?" said Jacob."Yep. I know that they can see them and I can see there." said Bob."So do you mind if she comes out?" said Jacob."Nope." said Bob.

Jacob then let out a weasel.She was the duel monster spirits of Psycho Weasel."Hey Bob. You are looking well." said the weasel."You too Skippy. Everyone is out back." said Bob.She then ran off as Jacob said,"Lets bring our annual game off."."Right." said Bob.The two started to play as the festival went on.

Next time,
Old friends return and also rumors about a tournament in the works.

Oh hey, one more thing.This story is different from the last one due to the fact that the Shadows Riders will not appeared.





No comments:

Post a Comment