Monday, June 9, 2014

Powerful Power part 4 The test of love and history


The jewelry store in Mono City was being robbed again for the 3rd time this month.The super villain Destruction was robbing the store along with Siren.Destruction was a walking nuclear power plant and Siren was a woman with a ear crushing scream."Lets get going Destruction! We already have the amount of diamonds that the doctor needs." said Siren."Yeah but I need to make sure that this store feels the destruction!" said Destruction."Whatever." said Siren.

Then her leg was frozen to the ground as she saw Power standing there."Stop before I have to harm your pretty face." said Power.Even that he is a changed man as Power, he keeps some of his charm as Power."Power. Time for you to hear my song of true love." said Siren.

She then screamed causing her icy prison to be broken along with glass over some civilians."Power Barrier!" said Power.He turned the nearby awning into metal protecting them and one guy said,"Beat them Power!"."Destruction! Get him!" said Siren.

She was gone as Destruction stood there."Eat this you jerk! Nuclear Blast!" said Destruction."So not going to happen. Eat this. Armageddon!" said Power.He made the sword appeared and he said,"Calming Slash!".He then slashed the bigger man down and Power said,"The bigger they hit, the harder they fall.".

He then saw Siren with the stolen diamonds in her hands."Put them down or I will use force." said Power."Take this Power! Lighting Roar!" said Siren.She then screamed louder than before and the glass from an nearby office building broke causing the glass to break.The glass then fell down and Power flew to catch it letting Siren to escape.

"I'll get you later but first Hurricane Slash!" said Power.Armageddon then trapped the glass in a hurricane and Power said,"Time to make sure that this glass is put to good use.".He then moved the hurricane over Destruction.He moved them to trapped Destruction who woke up.He tried to escaped but he failed badly as he got tired and he was knocked out soon after.

The crowd cheered for the hero and Power said,"Thank you Mono City!".He then thought,"I hope that tracker I put on Siren is still up and running."

Siren stood with the bags of diamonds in a warehouse and she said,"Where is he?"."I am here Siren." said a man voice.It was Dr. Brain.He was a super genius and he was a major threat to the planet Earth."Finally! Destruction was captured by that weak hero Power. What are we going to do?" said Siren."Hand me the diamonds." said Dr.Brain.

She then handed him the diamonds and he said,"Time to make Power get off my trail.".He then shocked her to the floor knocking her out as Dr.Brian walked off.

Power flew there and he found Siren knocked out."Dam it." said Power."You captured the villains and you saved the townspeople with that glass. Sakura will be proud of you." said Al."Shut up Al!" yelled Power.

He then called the police down here and he then got a call from Sakura."Hey Sakura. I thought you would be studying for finals tomorrow." said Power."I thought you would be too. So where are you now?" said Sakura."Downtown. Why?" said Power.

He was talking to her while Al was dealing with the cops."Can you meet me by the train station?" said Sakura."Um sure. I'll be there." said Bob.She hanged up and Power said,"I must be going.".

Power then flew off as X stood there."I wonder what Dr. Brain going to do with those diamonds." said X.He then disguised him as a cop and he found Dr. Brain's secret entrance to his lab.He entered as the Doctor said,"What are you?"."The name is Death." said X.

He then knocked out the Doctor and he looked at the machine that he was using.It was a gun that use diamonds to power up something that will kill Power.X follow it and he said,"This will be perfect.".

He grab it and then he left the diamonds outside of the lab for those cops to find him with.

Bob was waiting outside of the train station waiting for Sakura.He was wearing his green shirt with jeans and he was looking for Sakura."Look at him sweetie.bHe must be waiting for his girlfriend." said a man."Yes honey. It is sweet." said the woman.Al then said,"You really like this girl don't you?"."What!" said Bob."She is really pretty just like my partner." said Al."So is she a sword like you?" said Bob.

"You could say that. So are you ready for finals?" said Al."I guess so. I mean I did study with Karen." said Bob."So she is a goddess?" said Al."Yeah." said Bob.Al then thought,"But she likes him more than a normal goddess would."."Later Al. I see Sakura." said Bob.

Bob then saw Sakura.She looked very cute and she said,"Sorry. I'm late."."It is fine. I wasn't here that long." said Bob."Good." said Sakura."So where are we going first?" said Bob."Le Devil." said Sakura."Le Devil huh?" said Bob."You don't like that place?" said Sakura."What!? I love that place." said Bob."Good." said Sakura.

She then grabbed his hand and she blushed."This is the best." thought Sakura."You all right Sakura ?" said Bob."Yeah! Just fine." said Sakura.

Bob then said,"So why did you pick this place?"."I like the outfits." said Sakura.Le Devil was a maid cafe with an interesting twist and that being the maids in devil outfits."I see. So why did you call me out for? I was studying." said Bob."Do you hate me?" said Sakura."No! I just wanted to know is all." said Bob."Oh. I wanted to thank you." said Sakura."For what?" said Bob.

"Your change. I mean only a month ago, you were this pervert who only liked girls for their looks and now you are hanging out with me." said Sakura."I guess you changed me." said Bob.He then thought as her face went red,"She is so pretty. I think I am going to ask her out.".

"Don't Bob!" said Al."Huh? You can read my thought." said Bob."Yes." said Al."Explain." said Bob."She would stop you from fighting crime and finding my partner." said Al."No she wouldn't." said Bob."Okay then Bob prove it." said Al."So Sakura? What would you say if I was a superhero and we were together and in love? Would you stop me from being a hero?" said Bob.

Her face went red as she said,"Why did you ask me that?!"."Oh no reason."said Bob."Smooth Bob." said Al."Shut up you!" said Bob."Lets get going Bob." said Sakura.She then grabbed him and she walked off with the boy.

Donna was sitting in class staring at Bob who was doing his finals."He is so cool." thought Donna.She then slapped herself and she thought,"Why did I just say that?! I mean he is a pervert who is after women so he can form a harem!".The mind of Mystic is a strange one ain't it.

Bob then finished his test early and his teacher  said,"You are finished with your finals?"."Yep. Now what do I now?" said Bob."Wait outside." said the teacher."Okay then teacher." said Bob.He left the room and he yelled,"I'm free from this hell hole! Yahoo! "He then ran off.

Bob was on the roof relaxing with his spirit partner."So you are really smart?" said Al."Yep. I am a born super genius." said Bob."I see. So why did you yelled that?" said Al."We were all thinking it." said Bob."I see." said Al.Al then made a drink for the boy and he said,"Here."."Thanks man. I owe you one." said Bob.

He drank it and Al said."So do you think we will be able to find my partner Bob? I know that we can do it."."Yeah. We'll try but we might need the Guild's help." said Bob."I thought you said you didn't need their help." said Al."You remember what I said to Wizard right?" said Bob."Ah yes. I have an idea." said Al."What?" said Bob.

"We go look for her right now!" said Al."Al. I want to hang out with my friends." said Bob."Oh." said Al."But if you can find her location, I can try to make us go there and we can go look for her." said Bob."Really?" said Al."Yeah. I never go back on my friends." said Bob.

Then Bob felt the air getting thin."Al. Get back." said Bob."Right." said Al.He went inside and Bob saw a woman who was standing on a angry cloud."Who are you?" said Bob."My name is Weather and I control the weather." said Weather."No duh!" said Bob."You are an annoying brat!" said Weather."Okay then miss. Time for you to meet the Power!" said Bob.

He turned into Power and Weather said,"Okay then. Hail Storm!".She then fired hail from the cloud that she was standing on and Power said,"What do you want?"."To kill you!" said Weather.Then hail fell onto the school and Power said," Time to turn the heat up! Inferno Explosion!".The hail melted and Weather thought," Clever.".

Ace then looked outside and he saw that it was hailing and then raining."What is going on out there?" thought Ace.He then said,"Can I go to the bathroom really quick?"."Yes. Mr. Smith but be right back." said the teacher.Ace then walked toward the roof and he opened the door to see a woman on a cloud throw lighting at Power who was blocking them with his sword."What is going on?" thought Ace.

He then got hit with a lighting bolt and Power said,"Ace!".Ace then off the roof and Power jumped down."Mega Hands!" said Power.He then grabbed Ace and Ace said,"Thanks man. I owe you one."."You better get back to class now." said Power.

Then Power got hit with a ton of hail and Ace said,"Go kick her ass man."."K." said Power.He then dropped Ace and he flew back up."Ready for this? Holy Slash!" said Power.His sword then glowed a bright white.

He then slashed the cloud back into air and Weather then made another cloud."It is over Power." said Weather."I can handled your weather." said Power."Then what about me?" said a girl.Power then got blasted with a rain and electric combo and Power flew to the roof.

He then saw a girl wearing a red/white suit, a boy wearing a brown suit, and a boy wearing an armor suit.They were on a cloud."So these your friends baby?" said Power.

Power then got shocked by her as Weather said,"This is Techno, the girl who uses technology to plot schemes of massive proportions, Hydra, who has the power of all reptiles, and Time the master of time!"."So you guys are a team?" said Power.Hydra then said,"Dragon Roar!".

His mouth then turned into a dragon and then Power got blasted into the door by it."What? " said Power."His attacks are magic based which your body isn't good against along with this. Techno. Fire the weapon that we obtained from our friend." said Time.Techno then pulled out the gun and she said,"Lock on target! Fire!".

Donna then said,"Bob. Time to help you.".She then made a magic spell which teleported everyone out of the building as Power got blasted with the gun and the school crumbled to the ground.Donna then turned into Mystic and she looked for Bob.

She then found him as Power with a hole in his chest and he said,"Hey baby. What's up?"."What the hell happened to you?" said Mystic."That would be me Techno." said Techno.She stood there and Mystic said,"Hurricane!".She then made several bricks surround the woman.Mystic felt her being strangled by Hydra who was a very bulky python and she said,"Let me go!"."Not going to happen. Boss orders." said Hydra.He then squeezed her and Power said,"Stop!"."What are you going to do about it swiss cheese?" said Hydra.

Power then stood up and his sword flew in front of him and Techno said,"Time for you to die again!".She then fired the gun and it was blocked by the sword and Power said,"Time to heal.".

The hole was gone and then a giant scar stood there and the sword then spinned around in circle."Inferno Fire!" said Power.Then a fiery tornado appeared and Techno was burned plus Hydra let Mystic go."Thanks Power." said Mystic."So could you destroy that gun or take to your dad?" said Power."K." said Mystic.

The two were knocked out as Mystic left with the very dangerous gun.Weather stood there and Power said,"So where is your partner in crime?"."He left and he told me to kill you. Thunder Storm!" said Weather.She then summon a huge burst of Thunder and Power absorbed it and he said,"Lets bring this back with a bang!! Thunder Explosion!".Then she was trapped in a huge explosion.It exploded in it and Weather was knocked out.

Power then heard clapping as he heard Time said,"Very entertaining. You will be a fun rival for me to kill.".Time stood there and Power said,"Lets go!"."Why should I waste my time on you? I mean you are a weakling." said Time."I am strong! I am god!" yelled Power.He then rushed up to him and Time said,"Freeze.".

Power froze in time and Time said,"Silly boy. I have the power over time and my partner was the power of space. We can rule this universe but we serve under the King.".Time unfroze him in front of a mountain and he crashed into it."Ouch that must had to hurt. I must be off. Have fun with this." said Time.

Power then was trapped into some chains made of Galaxy on a pillar made of the stuff with a key at the bottom of his feet and he was going to drown in the ocean."Fantastic." said Power.

He then tried to grab Armageddon but was trapped."Power?" said Sakura.She stood there in a bikini and Power said,"Yes. Can you free me?".She then freed him as he said,"Thanks Sakura."."How do you know my name?" said Sakura.

Meanwhile inside the head of the hero,"Can I please tell her?" said Bob."You really like this girl don't you?' said Al."You can say that. She made me change and that makes me love her." said Bob."I see. Do what you think is right." said Al."Okay thanks Al!" said Bob.

Al then thought,"You reminder me of her everyday. She was like you because she was a girl using her body to get men and I changed her into the loving girl she is today. So di it man.".

"You alright Power?" said Sakura."Just fine. I guess being trapped in Galaxy made me lose myself." said Power."That is good but you didn't answer my question." said Sakura."Answer me this first." said Power.

The two sat on the beach and he said,"What if I was someone that you hated with a burning passion? Would you still think that I am a hero?"."Yeah. I mean you and Bob are very similar. Bob is my friend from school." said Sakura."More than you know." said Al.

"You two were both using your bodies for girls and then you two changed. I mean you still hit on girls but you changed and Bob. He is the best guy that I know. I feel bad for slapping him but he deserved it. I mean he was my childhood friend and I love him. He is the guy that I would marry." said Sakura.

"Wait?! She was your childhood friend?" yelled Al."You can read my mind!" yelled Bob."So did I answer your question?" said Sakura."Oh yeah you did. And now let me answer your question." said Power.

Power then stood up and he looked around and he said,"Power down.".He then turned back into Bob and Sakura said,"You are Power?".Bob then grabbed her and he said,"I like you too."."You do?" said Sakura."I wasn't the best childhood friend ever." said Bob."You weren't." said Sakura."You know what would make this moment perfect?" said Bob."What?" said Sakura."A kiss." said Bob."A kiss?" said Sakura.He then kissed her and she thought,"This is perfect.".

Flashback to about 10 years ago,
A pink haired girl was ruin away from some bullies."Get back here Sakura." said a bully.He was the punk Tommy Reyes and he was 10."Leave me alone Tommy. I didn't mean what I said." said Sakura.

"It doesn't matter. You upset the boss Sakura." said a very thing 10 year old.His name is Oliver Bell."Please Tommy! I'm sorry!" yelled Sakura.She was crying and then Tommy said,"Casey come here now.".Casey was a boy who was chubby."Yes boss?" said Casey."You and Oliver make sure that no one bothers us." said Tommy.The two were gone as Tommy said,"Eat this.".

He then got stopped by a rock."Leave her alone you big bully!" yelled a boy.It was the mini Bob and he was going to mature in a handsome stud."Bob. I thought you were afraid of girls and me." said Tommy."I am but I wouldn't let you hurt her!" yelled Bob.Sakura then said,"Bob. Thank you.".Tommy then slap him and he said,"Whatever.".

He walked off as Sakura said,"Bob! Are you going to be okay?"."No need to worry miss. I will be fine." said Bob.He stood up and he said,"My name is Bob and your name is?"."Sakura Hikari. I just moved here from Japan." said Sakura."Cool. Lets be the best friends." said Bob.

The two became the best of friends and they were a little couple but then Bob had to move across the sea to the United Kingdom for a year due his father's business.

Bob was sitting on the swing and he said,"Why do I have to go Sakura? I mean why can't I stay here with you?".She sat next to him and she said,"Don't worry Bob. It is only for a year."."But that is like forever from now." said Bob.

Bob wasn't the smartest kid in Elementary School but his heart was the biggest."Don't worry Bob. We will be together forever." said Sakura."How?" said Bob."Because you made me this." said Sakura.

She showed the boy her bracelet.It had some diamonds on it and the words Power."Your Bracelet?" said Bob."This means that we will always be together." said Sakura."Huh?" said Bob."Trust me Bob. I will never forget you and I hope that you don't forget me." said Sakura."I won't because we are more than friends. If I ever change Sakura, you need to kiss me." said Bob."Really?" said Sakura."Yep." said Bob.She then kissed him and she said,"I'll miss you."."Me too." said Bob.

Bob was turned into Power after a deranged scientist known as Spencer and his league of evil used his DNA to make him into their weapon but Bob's family protected him from being another puppet with the cost of their lives.

Bob was sent back to the states as Power,a superhero like the Guild.He later turned into the pervert and he betray Sakura.Little did he know that his family saved him from being like a mindless puppet like a villain of pure evil.

Present time,
At the lab known as HOPE, Spencer was sitting on his computer."That boy." said Spencer.Spencer loved Bob's mother who was a scientist but she fell in love with the bastard of a man known as Bob's dad.They had three kids who love them but Spencer hated them all.

He decide to take their youngest child and put their latest advancements into him giving him super powers.He decide to give him the weakness of Galactic which is a element by them."Bob. You may have gotten the girl but I will make sure that you will be my servant." said Spencer.

Then the wall broke and Time stood there."You!" said Spencer."Yes. It is me Time." said Time."I thought you and your partner died." said Spencer."We did but we were brought back." said Space.

She then grabbed him and she said,"You miss us Spencer?"."I thought that I killed you!" said Spencer."You did but I brought them back." said King.He stood there and Spencer said,"Darwin?"."My name is King and I am going to be stealing that data now." said King.

He stood there and he put the data into his armor and Spencer said,"What are you going to do?"."Make sure that no one is hurt by you or HOPE ever again. Kids. You know what do too." said King.

He left the same way that he came in and Time said,"Now how do you want to be killed?"."You can't kill me!" said Spencer.He then said,"Einstein!".Then robot hands made up of Galactic grabbed the two and Spencer said,"You are weak to the same element as your idiotic brother Bob Time!".Time then said,"Don't mention him."."Oh you killed him didn't you?" said Spencer.

Spencer then ran off as Time broke the hands."Honey." said Space."I'm fine Space." said Time."You miss the times." said Space."Every day." said Time.Space then opened the portal and she said,"Lets go. If we follow King, we can bring back your mother, father, and sister."."Right." said Time.

Bob was sleeping in his house as Al was sleeping in his bed.Then King entered his room and he said,"Ah Bob. You make me wonder things. Your potential as a hero is tremendous and you could destroy my plans. So here.".

He then planted the code of Galactic in him as he said,"You passed. You can now break Galactic but you still have a weakness to it.".King was gone as he saw a picture of Bob when he was a kid with his older brother and older sister and their mother and father."Time. We will get revenge. I promise." said King.He left the room.

Next time,
A future Visitor, a fixed school, and a evil villainess who wants Bob and Sakura seperated.

No comments:

Post a Comment