Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Yugioh GX part 2 Crowler's evil scheme to make Bob leave Duel Academy

Narrator P.O.V
A week has passed and Bob wasn't been to a single class yet, Bob was sleeping in his bed which was always soft and comfy and then Mana aka Dark Magician Girl held a airhorn which only spirits could hear and she started it.

Bob then fell out of his bed and he said,"And a good morning to you Mana."."You woke up? I guess Mahad was right about this thing. You ready for class?" said Mana."Nope. I better get started right?" said Bob."Yes!" yelled Mana.He ran into his bathroom and Mana sat on his bed.

She then noticed the letter and she said,"What is the letter Bob?"."Oh. It is from my secret admirer." said Bob."You have an admirer?" said Mana."Yep. I thought I had some while we were traveling." said Bob."Oh yeah." said Mana.Bob came out soaked and he said,"So can you hand me some clothes?"."Um sure." said Mana.

Bob put on some clothes and it was a red shirt with black pants with an Obelisk Medal."Nice." said Bob."Yeah. A certain Egyptian God is happy that you are wearing that." said Mana."Yeah but I feel bad for Slifer and Ra. I mean I can't be in all three dorms." said Bob."Don't worry about them Bob. They will be happy if you are happy." said Mahad.

He stood there and he said,"You were supposed to report back to base after you woke him Mana."."Man you suck Mahad. I mean I wanted to spend time with my king." said Mana."You just didn't want to go to work." said the two."You two suck." said Mana.She was gone as Mahad said,"Can you walk yourself to school without getting in trouble?"."Yep. No need to worry that much." said Bob.

He was walking to school looking at his deck."I hope I get to duel that Jaden guy. I mean his dueling spirit looked really strong." thought Bob.He then ran into Alexis."I am so sorry!" said Bob.

He helped her up and she said,"My name is Alexis and you are?"."Bob." said Bob."So are you a first year here?" said Alexis."Yep. You?" said Bob."Yeah. So do you want to walk together?" said Alexis."Sure." said Bob.The two then walked in and then Bob said,"I have to go see someone. See you at class?"."Yeah. Later Bob." said Alexis.

She walked off and Bob walked toward Chancellor Sheppard's office.He opened the door and Bob said,"You in here Chancellor? I mean you sent my phone a message.".He then saw a box on his desk and he walked toward it.

He then read the note on it and he read the note,"For Bob. From your grandpa Good Luck and show these kids how to duel.".He then opened the box and he saw some cards that was from his shop which he loved making a deck with when he was a kid."Awesome Grandpa." said Bob.He put them in his deck as the door opened.

A dark blue haired boy stood there and he said,"Who are you?"."My name is Bob. I am a first year and you are?" said Bob."Zane Truesdale. What are you doing in Chancellor Sheppard's office?" said Zane."He called me in here and I guess to give me this." said Bob."Is this yours?" said Zane."Yep. They are from my Grandpa." said Bob." I see.I hope to see you around Bob." said Zane.He walked off as Bob thought,"Nice guy. I better get to Crowler's class where ever that is.".

He then opened the door and then he saw like 30 students staring at him.Jaden was looking at Bob and Yubel said,"So he actually show up for class."."Yeah. He looks like a Slifer Red." said Jaden.

Then a weird dress man walked to Bob and Bob said,"So you must be Crowler. My name is Bob. So are you the schools mascot miss?"."He did it now." said Jaden."I am a man!" yelled Crowler."Really?" said Bob."You are going to be a pain. I can just tell. You will sit over there with the Slifer Reds." said Crowler."But Miss, I am an Obelisk Blue. See? Check out this medal." said Bob."Really?" said Crowler.He looked at it and he said,"Fine. Sit with the Obelisk for all I care. Just don't be a pest.".

Bob sat down next to Jaden and Jaden said,"Why are you sitting next to me?"."Well, there is no where else to sit." said Bob."You can sit on the stairs." said Jaden."But then where will I write my answers?" said Bob."You annoy me." said Jaden."I get that a lot. So what are we learning?" said Bob.

Crowler then said,"Ah Mr. Truesdale. Since you seems to like sleeping in my class. Tell me the answer to this. What type of spell are these?".Then Bob saw the cards Gateway of The Six, Cyclone Boomerang, Yami, and Card Destruction on the screen."Um." said Syrus.

Bob then raised his hand and Crowler said,"Do you know the answer Slacker?"."Yep and the name is Bob miss, The first one is a Continuous Spell, the second one is an Equip Spell, the third one is a Field Spell, and the last one is a Normal Spell. Am I right?" said Bob."You are correct." said Crowler.He then thought,"This kid is a genius!? I better make him go away."

Class end as Bob relaxed as Jaden moved away from him due him being annoying."Thank you Bob." said Syrus. He stood there and Bob said,"It is no problem at all Syrus. Is your brother Zane Trusedale? I mean I met him this morning."."Yeah." said Syrus."Is he a good duelist?" said Bob."One of the best." said Syrus."I bet I could beat him with no problems." said Bob."Really? I mean Zane is really good. I mean he is the best." said Syrus."I am pretty sure that I can win against him." said Bob.

Then Banner walked in and he noticed Bob and he thought,"This must be Bob. I mean you haven't been to class once. Why come today?".

Bob was walking to the cafeteria and he heard his name being called.He saw Alexis."Hey Alexis." said Bob."You seem to have made an impression in class today." said Alexis."Guess I did. So what is with Jaden? He seem pretty angry with me." said Bob."Who knows? I mean Jaden isn't your normal duelist. I mean he seems angry all the time." said Alexis."I will make him my friend that is for sure." said Bob."That seems like a pretty weird goal but I hope you accomplish it." said Alexis."I hope so too. See you later." said Bob.

He was then stopped by her and she said,"Can you promise me something?"."What?" said Bob."Don't do anything that you would regret." said Alexis."I promise." said Bob.

Bob sat with Syrus and Jess.He and Jess became quick friends"Hey guys." said Bob."So why are you sitting with us Bob? I thought it would be weird for an Obelisk to sit with a Slifer." said Jess."Bob doesn't care about that kind of stuff Jess." said Syrus."Yep. It doesn't matter what you wear on your chest. You are still my friend." said Bob.

"Thanks man. So you ready for Gym?" said Jess."Yeah. I am an athlete to say the least." said Bob."But you don't have a uniform for it?" said Syrus.So? I don't need no uniform. I can train in anything." said Bob."I think they would have give you one." said Jess."You don't remember this Jess. Bob wasn't here when our teacher gave them out." said Syrus."Oh yeah." said Jess."Don't worry guys. I have an plan." said Bob.

Crowler was sneaking into the boys locker room."I know that boy has a locker." said Crowler.He then found Bob's locker.He then placed something in it and he ran off as Syrus ran it."Man. This school is too big." said Syrus.

He opened his locker which was Bob's locker."Bob? Why are you using my locker?" said Syrus.He then saw the letter on top of Bob's shoes and he said,"Well since this was my locker. I guess this is mine.".He then read the letter and he said,"This is amazing."

Bob was standing there and he was standing next to Jess."Man. Where is Sy?" said Bob."Don't worry so much Bob. Sy is usually late for gym." said Jess."Ah." said Bob.He then saw someone playing basketball and he said,"See you later Jess.".

He ran over and he said,"Can I play with you?".Bob then saw a girl.She had long sliver hair and she said,"Um sure.".Bob then grabbed the ball and he said,"Watch this.".He then stood backward and he fired it.It made into the basket and she said,"How did you?"."I got great aim. The name is Bob." said Bob."Yeah I know. I am in your class." said the girl."Really? I don't remember you. Sorry." said Bob. "Stella." said the girl."Stella? That is a pretty name." said Bob."Thanks." said Stella.

Alexis saw her friend taking with Bob.She thought to herself,"Those two would make a cute couple."."Those two seem to have hit it off Alexis." said Zane.He stood there and Alexis said,"Zane? What are you doing here?"."I have this time off to prepare for a duel so I want to see how Bob is doing." said Zane."You met Bob?" said Alexis.

"Yep. He was in Chancellor Sheppard's office this morning." said Zane."Ah. So have you seen your brother lately?" said Alexis."Nope. He is in Slifer Red." said Zane."So? You should still see him once in a while." said Alexis."You have a point there but you need to make sure that Stella can get him first." said Zane."Yep. I have her to worry about." said Alexis."Where is she anyway?" said Zane."Who knows? I better get down there to make sure that Stella doesn't ruin her chance with him." said Alexis.

Jaden was in the bleachers.He hated gym with a burning passion due to him having to take off his armor which kept him safe.He then saw Yubel."Hey Yubel." said Jaden."Why aren't you down there Jaden? I remember you loving gym when you were a kid." said Yubel."That was a long time ago Yubel." said Jaden."Yeah but you can try liking it again when you were a kid."said Yubel.

"I won't Yubel. So have you found enough Dueling Energy? I only came to this school so I can bring you back into my arms." said Jaden."I have but you should have gotten over me by now." said Yubel.Jaden then ignored her and she said,"Fine. I am going to get my arm ready. You better find a worthy girl for me to inhabit.".

She flew off as Jaden thought,"Why should I look for a girl? None of these women would be good for Yubel.".He looked down and he saw Bob helping Syrus shoot the ball into the basket."Why is he helping that Slifer Red? He should have some standards. Slifers are already weak duelists and we don't need them here." thought Jaden.He then walked toward the locker room and he thought,"Maybe Yubel would like being in a new body.".

Future Ninja/Nick was sitting with Future Knight/Selena on Bob's bed."So why did Mahad want us to guard the royal highness room?" said Selena."Maybe due to Mana ditching out on her training lately?" said Nick."Guess so. So you excited to be in the real world? I mean we have been with Bob and the others for a short time but here we are in the real world." said Selena.

"It is nice but I miss the Spirit World." said Nick."Don't worry. Bob says that we can go back there when we need to see the family and stuff." said Selena."Cool." said Nick.Then he sensed an evil presence and he threw a ninja star out the door."Why did you do that?" said Selena."I sensed something." said Nick.He ran out as Selena followed him.

The two then saw Yubel on the floor."Ouch. What is your damage? You two are some of Bob's dueling spirits right?" said Yubel."Yep. What are you doing here though?" said Selena."I came here to collect my arm." said Yubel."Huh?" said the two."You two are stupid. I was once able to be seen by humans beside Jaden and Bob but due to circumstances, I am like this." said Yubel.

"Oh. That is sad. Can we help?" said Nick.Nick had a strong sense of justice and by that I mean he liked to help people in need more than anything."Just keeping dueling with all your heart." said Yubel.She walked off as Selena said,"She seems weird."."But nice." said Nick."We better get back to guarding the room." said Selena."Yep." said Nick.The two walked back in to their kings room.

Crowler was sitting in the bushes behind the girls's bathhouse."Where is he? I mean that letter was written for him." said Crowler.He wrote a letter in a girls handwriting which he was good at for reasons and he wrote that a pretty girl wanted to see him and challenge him to a duel for her heart and her name was Courtney."Where are you Bob?" said Crowler.

He then saw the gate being opened by Syrus." What is that little runt doing here?" said Crowler.Syrus looked around and he said quietly,"Courtney? Where are you my sweet?"."That runt must have thought that letter was for him." said Crowler.Then he saw a girl yelling,"A boy!".Then several girls came out and they pushed Crowler into the lake.

Bob was reading a book on the Millennium Items.He like reading more than anything and he knew a lot of book knowledge from it."Bob! Are you in here?!" yelled Jess.

Bob then placed his book down and he went to open the door and he saw his friend acting crazy."Where is Sy?" said Bob."You haven't seen him?!" said Jess."Come in. I really don't need her coming here and yelling at me." said Bob.

He led the boy in and Jess said,"I found this on Syrus's pillow. Well I didn't really find it myself, our roommate Chumley found it."."Chumley is that guy who looks like an Koala right?" said Bob."Yep and he is a third year like Sy's bro but look at this." said Jess.

He placed the letter on Bob's desk and he said,"This was address to me."."Huh?" said Jess."It says to my dearest Bob." said Bob."Oh. I guess Sy didn't read it fully. So are we going to do something?" said Jess."Yeah. I need to get my deck ready." said Bob."Why?" said Jess."I have a dueling sense. I can sense a duel from a mile away." said Bob.Jess then heard the door being knocked on and he went to open it.

He then stepped back as Jaden stood there in his armor."Hey Jaden. What do you need from little old me?" said Bob."I am coming with you." said Jaden." Why are you helping us Slifers?" said Jess.Jaden then ignored the Spifer as Bob thought,"Yubel must have made him."."Okay. You can help but I will do the dueling." said Bob."Whatever." said Jaden.

Meanwhile, Syrus was tied up by rope as Alexis stood there with Jasmine and Mindy."So why are you here?" said Mindy."Because Courtney called me here." said Syrus."Who? We don't know any Courtney?" said Jasmine."Do you have the letter Syrus?" said Alexis."Oh yeah. I made a copy." said Syrus.

He then handed her the letter and she said,"This isn't for you."."Huh?" said Syrus."It was for Bob. Isn't he that guy who pissed off Crowler by calling him a her?" said Mindy."Oh." said Syrus."Is everything alright out here girls?" said a older female voice.

The three sat on him as Ms.Fontaine came up.She was the headmistress of this dorm, the gym instructor, and the nurse and Alexis said,"Everything is good Ms. Fontaine."."Good. I have a meeting in the morning. You girls get some sleep." said Ms.Fontaine.She walked off as Mindy said,"That was a close one."."Yeah. So what should we do with you?" said Jasmine.

Then a girl walked over.She had long purple hair and blue eyes and she said,"Who is this little guy?"."Syrus Trusedale. Zane's little brother Carla." said Alexis."I remember now. He was hanging out with that Bob guy right?" said Carla."Yes with Stella." said Mindy and Jasmine."Lets get them here. I wanted to have a duel with Bob." said Carla.

Stella was staring at the roof in her and Alexis's room and Alexis opened the door."So what are we doing with Syrus?" said Stella."Nothing. Carla is going to duel Bob." said Alexis."Why would she?" said Stella."Who knows with Carla. She always seems to test your friends. I remember when we met and she made me duel her. Good times." said Alexis."So when is Bob getting here?" said Stella."No idea. Mindy or Jasmine is going to tell me when he arrives." said Alexis."I hope Bob can win." said Stella."Yeah but she is hard to beat." said Alexis.

Bob arrived with Jess and Jaden who was holding a briefcase."So what in there?" said Jess."None of your business." said Jaden."Come on you guys." said Bob.He then opened the gate and he walked in.Then a light shined on him and Jaden said,"You are so dead.".

Then Jess saw Carla.She was standing there with Mindy and Jasmine and a tied up Syrus."Sy! Let him go!" yelled Jess."We will if Bob duels me." said Carla."Okay. I'm so up for a duel. Where are we dueling?" said Bob."In our arena with the rest of the girls watching you." said Carla."Sweet. I love a crowd." said Bob."Go get Stella and Alexis. Tell them we are ready." said Carla.

Jaden sat with Jess in the stands as Jess tried to untied Syrus."Man these ladies sure know how to tied a knot." said Jess."Sorry for getting you and Bob into this. So why is Jaden here?" said Syrus."No clue man and Bob wanted to duel someone. He knew it and he called it the Dueling Sense or something like that." said Jess.Jaden then thought,"So Bob has the Dueling sense. Very interesting.".

He then saw Zane with Alexis and Stella."Zane?! What are you doing here?" said Syrus."I came here because Carla is dueling Bob." said Zane."How do you girls know Carla? And why does she want to duel Bob." said Jess."I have known her since Elementary School and she likes to test people." said Stella."Oh that makes sense. So why does she want to duel Bob anyway?" said Syrus.

Zane noticed Jaden sitting there ignore them and he said,"Hey Syrus. Who is that?"."My name is Jaden Yuki. Don't bother me." said Jaden.Zane said,"Why?".Jaden then ignored him and then Syrus said,"Jaden is always like that Zane."."So why is here then?" said Stella."He wanted to come." said Jess."I wonder why." said Alexis.

Jaden ignored her and he sneaked off toward the arena as Bob saw Carla with her duel disk."You ready to get expelled with your friends?" said Carla."Nope. I am going to win this." said Bob."You really think you could beat me? I am one of the best duelist in this dorm and you are just some kid who payed his way to Obelisk so this will be fun." said Carla."Nope. I wish there was a dorm based on my ace but Obelisk is awesome too. Lets duel!" said Bob.

The screen show Bob and Carla's picture and Carla said,"Ladies first. I draw.".She looked at her hand and she said,"I summon Alligator Sword in attack mode and I end my turn with 2 facedowns.".An beast stood there and two cards appeared behind him.Bob then drew a card and he said,"I play Triple Summon which allows me to summon three monsters at once. I summon Axe Raider, Strike Ninja, and Legendary Six Samurai-Enishi in attack mode and I well attack!".Then the Alligator was gone and then Carla said,"I play Threatening Roar!".The two then stopped but Carla lost 200 life points and Bob said,"I end my turn with a facedown."

Triple Summon.Spell.Normal.You can three monsters on one turn.

Carla drew a card and she said,"I play Lighting Vortex.".The three monster were gone and then Carla said,"I play Monster Reborn to bring back my Alligator Sword and then I send him back to summon Big Tusked Mammoth in attack mode.".Then a Mammoth stood there and Carla said,"Attack him directly!".He came him and Bob said,"I activate my facedown Scrap Iron Scarecrow!".Then the attack was blocked and Carla said,"I end my turn.".

Bob drew a card and he said,"I summon Victoria in defense mode.".She then stood there in defense mode and Bob said,"I activate the last card in my hand Lucky Hand.".He then drew 6 cards and Bob said,"I play Pot of Greed!".He then drew 2 more cards and Bob said,"I play my two the Helpful Friend which allows me to summon a monster under 4000 ATK points. So lets go Buster Blader and Dark Magician!".

Lucky Hand.Spell.Normal.You can draw 6 cards.
The Helpful Friend.Spell.Normal.You can summon a monster from your deck under 4000 ATK points.

The two then came out and Syrus said,"Those two are some of the King of Games's monsters."."Yeah. Why does Bob have them in his deck?" said Jess."Because Bob is the king of games son." said Yubel.Jaden then said,"Seriously? I thought he had 2 daughters."."I guess they had a son and he is the oldest." said Yubel.The two watched as Bob said,"Impressed? I play Mini Heroes!".Then three heroes came out and they did an action pose and Bob said,"I now play this. Bringing of the Soul Reaper!".Then a coffin appeared and Bob said,"I send my Dark Magician, Buster Blader, and a Mini Hero to summon him. The Soul Reaper!".

Mini Heroes.Spell.Normal.You can summon a hero token for every open space on your field.Hero Token ATK 2500 DEF 2500.Attribute Earth.Warrior.
Bringing of the Soul Reaper.Spell.Ritual.You can summon the Soul Reaper by sending three monsters to the grave but none of them can be a Light Attribute Monster.
The Soul Reaper,the Reaper of Souls.LV 8.Attribute Dark.ATK 6000 DEF 6000.Zombie/Spell- caster/Normal/Effect/Ritual.A man who is after the souls of the unworthy.Effect one, He can bring back the monsters used to summon him but they can't attack until your next turn.Effect Two, He can destroy one card on the field.Effect Three, If he attack a Dark Attribute monster, the person only lose 450 life points no matter what.He is immune to trap, spell, and monster effects.

The coffin then produce a black smoke and then it open and the air got tense and cold."Man. What is up with this place?" said Syrus."Yeah. It was so warm a second ago." said Alexis.Then Stella notice Bob's monster.He was wearing a black cloak and he was wielding a scythe.He then turned to the camera and his face was scary like horror movie or something really freaking scary.Syrus then hid and Zane sighed."Like him?" said Bob."You still can't attack thanks to my mammoth's special effect." said Carla."He can't be effected by Monster effects." said Bob."You don't mean." said Carla."Oh I do. Attack with Reaper Slash!" said Bob.He then slashed the mammoth in half and causing Carla to lose all of her life points in one strike."That's game." said Bob.

"Wow. Bob is so awesome!" yelled Jess."Yeah. I mean having those cards makes him a threat huh Zane?" said Syrus."Whatever Syrus. Don't do this again. Bob won't be able to help you next time." said Zane.He walked off as Alexis said,"Same old Zane. He is still a grump."."Yeah. So can you guys get me out of here?" said Syrus.

The three got it undone and Stella said,"Sorry about Carla Syrus. She can be a little weird sometimes."."It is okay. We better get going. I think Crowler is going to give us an exam tomorrow." said Syrus.They all walked off to their respective dorm.

Bob then saw Jaden with Yubel walking toward him and he said,"You enjoy my duel Jaden?"."It was interesting but too flashy." said Jaden."Huh?" said Bob."You have that monster Soul Reaper. He is your strongest?" said Jaden."Nope. He is one of them but not my strongest." said Bob."Whatever. You will lose against me." said Jaden.He walked off as Yubel said,"Thank you for the dueling energy.".

She flew after him as Soul Reaper appeared."She is an interesting spirit to say the least." said Soul Reaper."Right Soul old buddy. Can you bring me back to my room after I say thanks to someone?" said Bob."Yes. Your highness." said Soul Reaper.He made a dark portal and Bob jumped in to the lake where Crowler was still."You know what to do." said Bob.Soul then froze the water and Crowler said,"Curses!".Bob then sat on his bed and he said,"Now lets finish that book."

Next time,
More high jinks.




No comments:

Post a Comment