Friday, June 20, 2014

Yugioh GX part 3 Armageddon!

Weird ain't it.I mean the third part in the last three Yugioh story have been this.I don't know why but it is easy to do this but this one is a variation of it.Sorry and also time to bring out Bob's strongest monsters Armageddon!

Narrator P.O.V
Bob was sitting in his dorm room staring at the roof.It had been a week since his duel with Carla and he had been challenged like crazy this past week.He then heard his door being knocked on and he said,"I need a break.".

He then opened the door and he saw Stella."Hey Stella." said Bob."Are you alright Bob? You look tired." said Stella."Yeah. I have been dueling non stop. I think my hands are going to kill me." said Bob."Maybe you should rest." said Stella.

"Yeah but I can't sleep. So what are you doing here? Not to be rude or anything." said Bob."I wanted to help my friend with some problems." said Stella."What problems?" said Bob.His stomach start to growl as she said,"You haven't eaten lately have you?"."Yeah but I can live five months without food." said Bob.

She was working on making him dinner as Bob thought,"Why is she doing this? I mean we just met and all."."Here." said Stella.It was some soup as she said,"It is my family's famous soup. Try it."

.He then drank it as Stella notice several decks spread out on the bed next to him and she said,"So are you prepare a new deck Bob?"."Yep but don't look." said Bob."Why?" said Stella."I have this thing where I don't like people knowing my deck." said Bob."Did something happen?" said Stella."You can say that." said Bob.

He then noticed the letter sticking out of his trash can and he walked over toward it."What is it Bob?" said Stella.He hid it in his deck and he said,"I thought that I saw a falcon on the balcony. I guess it is my imagination."."Oh. I better get going. See you later Bob." said Stella."Later Stella and thank you for the soup."said Bob.

She then closed the door as Mana came into the room."What do you want Mana?" said Bob."I came to see how you are doing and why haven't you used me yet?!" yelled Mana."I haven't been able to get you yet." said Bob."But you had Mahad, Soul, Selena, and Nick twice!" yelled Mana.

"It is luck Mana. So have you gotten your training finished yet?" aid Bob."No but I am close to his level." said Mana."You know if you trained more,you could be strong." said Bob."And you don't think that I am strong?" said Mana."I think you are very strong but you don't have a lot of spells like the others." said Bob."Oh yeah.I will show you." said Mana.She then made several spell books appeared as she studied them."Guess learning reverse psychology helped." thought Bob.

Meanwhile over at the Slifer Red Dorm, Syrus was studying like crazy as Jess was looking at his deck and Chumley was paying attention to Jess who was messing with his deck."What is the matter Sy? You seem like you have a test tomorrow or something." said Jess."We do. Crowler is making have a final in the middle of the semester! And we also have the half way tests tomorrow too!" said Syrus."What is this?" said Jess.

"You were sleeping in class again and if you don't get a B or high, Crowler will make you duel an Obelisk Blue." said Syrus."So? I can handle them with no sweat." said Jess."But what if it is Bob or Jaden?!" said Chumley."I can school those guys any day even Bob and Jaden Chumley." said Jess."Whatever Jess. I better get studying." said Syrus.

The little blue haired boy then stuck his head into a book as Jess said,"Lets duel Chumley!"."Why me?" said Chumley."I need something to do." said Jess.Chumley then went to sleep as Jess sighed and he went to grab a snack from downstairs.

The next day, Bob was walking toward the academy half awake.He was up all night training.Even during his "vacation", he couldn't get a break from his masters who trained him in light and darkness.He then saw a blue blur run by him and he said,"Is that Syrus? I wonder what his deal is.".

He then walked to school and he saw a truck going up a nearby hill.He then notice a woman pushing it up by herself and he decide to help her out.

She then noticed him and she said,"Thank you. Your name wouldn't happen to be Bob?"."It is and how do you know me?" said Bob."You have a lot of dueling requests down at the card shop." said the woman."Yeah and they come to me. It is very tiring and I think my grades are reflecting it." said Bob."My name is Ms. Dorothy and thank you for helping me with this." said Ms. Dorothy."It is alright. I always help people in need." said Bob.

The two then reached the card shop entrance and Bob noticed the added security around the place."So what is with the guards?" said Bob."You don't know Bob? Today is when the teachers have finals so that they can test what you have learned. It is a silly thing but it was Vellian's idea." said Ms.Dorothy."Vellian?" said Bob."Oh yeah he likes to be called Crowler." said Ms.Dorothy.

Bob fell on the floor laughing as she said,"You know Vellian?"."Yeah and this is going to be fun." said Bob."You better get going. Oh and take this." said Ms, Dorothy.She then handed him a pack of cards and Bob said,"Thank you very much Ms. Dorothy.".He walked off as he thought,"Now how do I get there?".

Jaden was sitting in his seat and he noticed Bob wasn't there."Today is going to be a good day. Bob isn't here." said Jaden."You don't like Bob?" said Alexis.

She stood there and he said,"What do you want Rhodes?"."I want you to answer my question." said Alexis."I am not going too. You aren't my friend which means I don't have to talk to you." said Jaden.She then ignore him as she walked back to her seat."She is so annoying." said Jaden.

Yubel floated in and she said,"I love your attitude Jaden."."What do you want? I thought you wanted to be alone." said Jaden."I then finished and I found the perfect girl for me to inhabit so we can be together." said Yubel.She wanted him to be with a real girl and she found one for him."Who is it?" said Jaden.He imagined him with a girl with light blue hair with turquoise eyes and tanned skin."Her." said Yubel.

She then pointed to Alexis and Jaden said,"You are kidding me? I hate her."."You do but a long time ago, you and her were in love." said Yubel."No way. We need to talk later." said Jaden.

Crowler walked in and he saw Bob's seat empty."Perfect. I can fail that boy." said Crowler.He then said,"Are you brats ready for your tests?".He then handed them out as he sat in his chair reading Soap Opera Digest with a picture of two monsters in love or something.Jaden then thought,"Why would Yubel want to inhabit her? She is so annoying and she isn't beautiful. I mean Yubel should be in a girl who isn't friends with Bob.".

Bob stopped in front of the gym entrance and he said,"I am officially lost."."You need some help Bob?" said a boy.Bob then saw a boy standing there.He had white hair and blue eyes.He was wearing a modified Slifer Red Uniform and the sleeves were torn off and then Bob saw a tattoo of a falcon on his arm and Bob said,"That is so cool."."Thank you. My name is Fate Falcon. You probably know my dad?" said Fate.

"No clue." said Bob."I guess you would say that. My dad is the leader of the Falcons which is a gang." said Fate."Oh. I knew that." said Bob."Right. So where are you going?" said Fate."I have a test in Crowler's class which I didn't studied for what so ever." said Bob."Ah. I am going that way. Do you want to join me or get lost again?" said Fate."Can I?" said Bob."Yeah." said Fate.Oh and Fate is different from other guys.

Bob waved goodbye to his newest friend as he entered his class and he said,"I am so sorry that I am late Vellian.".Crowler then thought,"How does that twerp know my real name?".Bob then sat in his desk and he said,"So where is my test Miss. Vellian?"."This is too good." thought Bob.

He ignored Bob and then Bob said."Come on teacher. I need to learn something while I am here.".Crowler then threw his test directly at him and then Bob said,"Thanks Vellian. I owe you one.".Crowler then thought,"I guess need to call in a favor to teach this boy a lesson.".

Bob then woke up and he saw Jess asleep as well.He then saw Pharaoh eating some food and he walked up to the cat."Hey Pharaoh. Did Banner feed you?" said Bob.He then nod his head and Bob said,"So how long have Jess been sleeping?".He then meowed and Bob said."I wish I could understand you but I don't want to be cursed and all.".

Bob then woke up Jess and he said,"Bob? What are you doing here?"."I finished my test earlier so I took a nap and I woke up to see you sleeping and Pharaoh eating." said Bob."Oh. So where is Syrus?" said Jess."No clue." said Bob.

Then Fate walked in and he said,"I thought you two would be at the card shop right now."."Why?" said the two."New and rare cards are in there today." said Fate."Really?" said Jess.

He ran off as Bob said,"I guess he likes rare cards. So what are you doing here?"."I came here to see you. I want to see you duel someone." said Fate."Why? I have been dueling non stopped and my deck and I could use a break but maybe tomorrow, you can watch me duel with them." said Bob."Sorry. I didn't know man. My deck is like my gang and I don't want them being tired before a brawl." said Fate."Yeah, I understand." said Bob."So I have some stuff to do. See you later then?" said Fate."Yeah." said Bob.

Bob walked toward the card shop as Fate stood in the classroom with Pharaoh and the cat meowed."I know Pharaoh. I have to tell him the truth soon but you know why I can't Pharaoh." said Fate."Meow." said Pharaoh."At least I can trust you Pharaoh." said Fate.

He rubbed the cat's head and he purred in joy as Fate said,"I wonder if Bob could like someone like me."."Meow." said Pharaoh."Yeah. I better get you back to the dorm. Banner must be worried about you." said Fate.The gangster then grabbed the cat and he walked toward the Slifer Dorm.

Bob found Syrus holding a pack of cards like it was the best cards in the world."Hey Sy. You get a good pack?" said Bob."Yeah. It was the last rare pack too! I will be able to pass my dueling test." said Syrus."Dueling test?" said Bob."Yeah. You are going to duel someone in your dorm and just maybe you will go to the next one." said Syrus."So what about Chumley?" said Bob."He is probably going ditch his test but he might come to see mine and Jess's test." said Syrus."That is good. I need to go the roof." said Bob."Why?" said Syrus."Oh Bob stuff. I promise I will make sure I see it." said Bob.

Bob walked up to the roof and he saw his dueling spirits tired."I am so sorry about these last couple of days. I always have to accept a duel and I feel bad for making you guys duel like crazy." said Bob."It is fine your highness. We are ready for a duel any time." said Buster Blader.

He then grabbed his sword as Bob said,"I know that you can Blade but people like Carly can't handled it.".The two looked at the future medic who was tired and Blade said,"Are you going to be alright Carly?"."Yeah Blade. I will be fine." said Carly."Okay guys. Lets make a deck which can even beat a pro." said Bob."Right!" said the spirits.

Jaden was sitting in the stands and he was thinking,"Where is she?".He then saw Yubel flying with a new spirit that Jaden didn't know."Hey Jaden. This is one of Bob's spirits. This is the duel monsters spirit of Future Archer." said Yubel."The name is Oliver and I heard your story thank to Yubel here." said Oliver."Really? So can you tell her to find someone else?" said Jaden.

Oliver then stood there and he said,"Why don't you like Alexis? She seems like a nice girl. I mean the king is busy all the time due to him dueling but when we get to mingle it is nice."."She is so annoying. She isn't good as Yubel because she is so amazing." said Jaden."I see." said Oliver.

He then thought,"It just like she said. He doesn't know."."Well, I better get going. Bob might need me for his duel today." said Oliver.He then flew off as Yubel said,"So maybe talking to her and go on a date might help?".He then walked off as she sighed.

Bob stood there and he said,"I really don't think this is that fair Crowler. I mean me dueling a pro seems unfair.".Bob was dueling a guy named Roy Hound and he was a pro duelist."You can beat this guy with no swear right Bob or do you want to be sent to Slifer Red?" said Crowler.Bob then said,"I wouldn't mind being in Slifer Red but if I backed down from a duel, I wouldn't hear the end of it. So lets duel!"."Okay. I won't be going easy on you after hearing who your father is." said Roy Hound.

Stella was walking with Alexis and Alexis said,"So did Bob enjoy your meal?"."Yeah. He seem pretty happy when he got it." said Stella."That still is a strange thing. I mean most guys hate your cooking." said Alexis."I guess Bob likes it. So when is his match?" said Stella."Man you like him so much. I mean it is plain as day." said Alexis.Her face went a light red as she said,"No I don't! Me and Bob are just friends."."Okay then. You keep telling yourself that." said Alexis

The two walked into the main arena and they saw Syrus and Jess."Hey ladies." said Jess."So what is going on?" said Alexis."Bob is dueling Roy Hound!" yelled Syrus."Who is Roy Hound?" said Stella."He is a pro duelist and Syrus is really into that stuff." said Zane.

He stood there as Alexis said,"You came to see Bob duel?"."Yes. He is a very interesting boy. He reminds me of a certain someone." said Zane."Yeah. He does." said Stella."Who are you talking about?" said Jess."Oh no one." said Alexis.Jess then got a message on his P.D.A and he said,"I have to go. Professor Banner needs me to play with Pharaoh.".

Jess ran to the dorm and he saw the cat."Hey Pharaoh." said Jess.Jess then grab the cat toy and Pharaoh well acted like a cat.Jess then said,"So have you seen Fate?"."Meow?" said Pharaoh."He knows that Bob is dueling right now. I wish I could see it but I need to keep an eye on you." said Jess.

Pharaoh then thought,"Maybe I can see this boy in action.".He walked toward the school as Jess said,"I hope Professor Banner doesn't mind me doing this with you.".

He found Fate walking and the cat attack the gangster leg."Hey you. I thought Jess supposed to be watching you." said Fate."I am but he wanted to see Bob duel or something." said Jess."I think Pharaoh likes dueling and he must have heard about Bob being an amazing duelist." said Fate."He isn't that great. I could beat him any day of the week." said Jess."Oh lets go see him then. I know he has a duel because Crowler likes to hurt that boy." said Fate."Not really. It is more like he is jealous but that is a guess." said Jess."Lets go watch." said Fate.Jess then grabbed the cat and the two walked inside.

Bob stood there and he said,"I sure know how to bring a crowd.".He then saw Roy.He had brown hair and it was cut short and he was wearing a black/white jacket with sweatpants."So who are you supposed to be? You made me lose my one of my precious days off so I won't be going easy on you." said Roy.He grabbed out his duel disk which was nicer than normal ones and Bob said,"Okay then Roy! Lets duel and get your game on!"."Whatever. You are going to lose no matter what." said Roy.

The two Slifer made to the group along with Pharaoh as Bob drew his first card.He looked at his hand and he thought,"I hope this works."." I play Pot of Greed ." said Bob.He then drew two cards and Bob said,"Okay. I play Future Spy in defense mode.".The spy then stood there in a defense position and Bob drew three cards thanks to it."I end my turn with three facedown cards." said Bob.

Roy drew a card and he said,"Perfect. I activate my ninja special effect.".Earth Armor Ninja came out thanks to him having no monster and Bob one."I then summon Dark Scorpion-Gorg the Strong in attack mode." said Roy.A bald man came out and Roy said,"Attack him.".Bob then said,"I activate my facedown Scrap Iron Scarecrow!".Bob blocked the two attacks but he lost his monster."I end my turn with two facedowns." said Roy.

"Bob isn't doing too good out there. I mean he lost one of his monsters and almost half his life points." said Alexis."I guess him being a pro is no joke." said Fate."Yeah but I know that Bob can win." said Stella.She then saw Bob draw a card and smiled."I place this one facedown and I end my turn with a facedown." said Bob.

"A weak move. I send my Earth Armor Ninja to the grave so I can summon Cyber Tech Alligator!" said Roy.A robotic alligator came out and Roy said,"Attack!".Then a wall stood there causing Roy to lose 3700 life points thanks to Bob's monster."Let me introduce to you to my wall of defense known as The Wall." said Bob."I end my turn." said Roy.

The Wall,a living wall.LV 4.Attribute Earth.ATK 0000 DEF 4000.Rock/Normal.A living wall and great for defense.

"Bob turned it around in one move!" said Jess."I guess Bob is full of surprises." said Zane."I draw!" said Bob.He drew a card and smiled."I activate my Demonic Summon!" said Bob.Then a portal opened up and Bob said,"I summon Dark Magician Girl in attack mode.".She stood there and as Bob lost 500 life points due to the spell card and Jess said."What a cutie."."Yeah she is the hottest." said Syrus."I now activate this. I call it Mini Heroes!" said Bob.Then three popped out and Bob said,"I play this. Three Monster Sacrifice. I send them into my grave so I can bring out my strongest monster. I summon Armageddon in attack mode!".

Demonic Summon.Spell.Normal.You can summon a monster from your deck in attack mode but you lose 500 life points by using it.
Three Monster Sacrifice.Spell.Normal.You can summon any monster that you need from your hand with three monsters on your field and they have to be close in ATK and DEF points.The minimum limit is 100 points and the highest is 1000 points.
Armageddon,the bringer of Darkness.LV 12.Attribute Dark.ATK 8000 DEF 8000. Warrior/ Normal/Effect.He is the father of Bullet, Nuclear Man, and Berseker.He is the master of darkness and one of the strongest in the duel monsters spirit world.He can be also summon by his three children or monsters with 2500 ATK points.His special effect is that he can destroy everything on your opponents field and he caused 1000 points of damage per card on his but he lose his turn to attack.

The air got tense as Armageddon appeared.He was wearing a black and red costume and he stood there and he said,"I am ready Bob."."Okay! I activate my monster special effect." said Bob."I activate this. Health Transfer!" said Roy.Then as Roy's field became empty, his life points went up to 4300."How?" said Syrus."Health Transfer right?" said Jess."Yes. The damage that Roy would have taken, he gained." said Zane."I bet Bob has that card in his deck." said Stella and Alexis."He probably does knowing Bob." said Fate."I attack with Dark Magician Girl now!" said Bob.Roy then lost 2000 life points and Bob said,"I end my turn.".

Health Transfer.Spell.Quick.You can use your enemy attack to gain back life points.

Roy drew a card and he said,"I summon Power Invader in attack mode!".He came out and Roy said,"I activate the spell Ego Boost and then I equip him with Axe of Despair and Malevolent Nuzzler and I attack that girl!".She then exploded and Bob lost 2900 life points."Bob!" yelled Stella."I end my turn." said Roy.

Bob stood up and he said after drawing a card,"I play Dark Hole!".Then Armageddon was destroyed by the hole along with the fiend and Roy said,"I play 500 life points to bring back Malevolent Muzzle."."I summon Blue Flame Swordsman and I attack!" said Bob.He then slashed Roy out and Bob said,"That is game!".

Bob stood there and he was apologizing to Mana who was pissed at him for letting her go to the grave in the woods."I am so sorry about that. I didn't think about using Scrap Iron Scarecrow." said Bob.She then fired a magical blast at him and Armageddon stood there blocking it."Mana." said Armageddon.He made the air tense and Mana said,"It is a good thing that you have your bodyguard protecting you. I better get back to studying for my magic test.".

She was gone as Bob said,"I could have handled her Al."."Yeah right. So any girls catching your eye?"said Al."Huh?" said Bob."Of course my king. You are still dense." said Al."What does that mean?" said Bob."It is nothing my liege." said Al."You know that you don't have to call me that." said Bob."I know but this is my choice and we like call you that. It piss you off doesn't it?" said Al."I knew that was the reason. I better get some dinner. I heard they are having a dinner in my honor for beating Roy today which I thank you so much." said Bob."Welcome and we have the spirits party." said Al."Later." said Bob.He then flew off as Bob said,"So how do I get back?".

Pharaoh then saw Bob coming down from the woods covered with twigs and he walked over to the boy."Hey Pharaoh. You wanted to see me?" said Bob."We need to talk." said Pharaoh.

Bob then looked around and Pharaoh said,"Are you ignoring me?"."I can understand you! I am cursed!" said Bob."No you aren't." said Pharaoh."Then how can I understand you man?" said Bob."You are the king and you can understand animals." said Pharaoh."Really? That is pretty cool. Time to make me the king of the animal kingdom!" said Bob."So can you go get me some fish?" said Pharaoh."Sure but I have to get to the Obelisk Dorm. They are throwing me a party and I don't want to be late." said Bob."Okay! Lets go." said Pharaoh.

Jaden was in the abandoned dorm and he was writing something on the ground in the basement."What are you doing here Jaden? You should be out with your friends right now." said Evil Hero Malicious Edge.

He stood there with his arms crossed as Jaden said,"I am making me a girl."."Huh?" said the Evil Hero."I found a spell that allows me to make a real human girl." said Jaden."Didn't Yubel tell your past yet? She promised that she would but knowing her she didn't." said Evil Hero Malicious Edge."Then you tell me it. I mean my spell will take some time." said Jaden."Okay. It start in ancient Egypt." said Evil Hero Malicious Edge.

Fate was standing outside his room and he saw Pharaoh with a fish in his mouth along with a soaked Bob."I hate you sometimes." said Bob.The cat smiled like a madman as Fate ran over and he said,"Are you alright Bob?"."Yep. I'm just soaked to the bones but that is normal for me." said Bob."Lets get you inside." said Fate.

Bob sat down and he thought,"This room isn't what I was expecting for a guy with his background.".It had no secret places for guns whatsoever so this is lame.I mean you expect some guns due to him being in the mob."This sucks." said Bob."You should be happy that you are in here your highness." said Pharaoh."Why? I mean me and Fate are both guys and he should have some guns in here!" said Bob."You don't know do you? I mean it is a well kept secret." said Pharaoh.

He then walked to his dresser and Bob said,"What are you doing Pharaoh? He isn't in here with us right now because he is being a good friend and I don't think he wants us snooping around in here.".Pharaoh then opened it and he said,"Take a look."."I can't." said Bob.The cat did chicken noises and then Bob looked inside.

His face went really red as he backed up."Fate is a girl?!" yelled Bob."Yes." said Pharaoh."Then how do you know?" said Bob."She trusts me more than anyone beside her father." said Pharaoh."I've to go. Later Pharaoh and tell Fate to bring my clothes to my dorm room!" said Bob.

He ran off toward the Obelisk Blue Dorm as Fate stood there.She then closed the door behind her."Where is he going in such a rush?" said Fate.She sat on her bed and she said to the cat,"Should I tell him Pharaoh?bI mean he must see me as Fate, the guy."."Oh he knows." said Pharaoh."Did you say something Pharaoh? That one was a different purr than normal." said Fate.He then purred normally and he thought,"Bob. You have some trouble on your hands.".

Next time,
Halloween Scares!

Fate being a girl must have been a twist because originally Fate was going to be a girl and a rival for Stella but I changed my mind and I am made him into a boy at the last second.So expect some rivalry from the ladies and also I want to make Bob talk to animals because he could talk to Roy, the dog in Powerful Power the second one.


No comments:

Post a Comment