Thursday, June 5, 2014

Powerful Power part 2 The fighting of beliefs

 
A month has passed since Karen came into Bob's life.Bob woke up to her being in his bed naked."She did it again." said Bob.Every since she came here to his house without asking him, she has been sleeping in his bed.He didn't mind this but he always slapped him.

Bob then got out and he went into his shower.He then finished his shower which was always hot.He then walked out and he saw Karen walking up."Morning sunshine. Did my little angel sleep good?" said Bob.He then got slapped by her and thrown out.

Bob then sat down rubbing his face which had a slap mark on it."I sure hit hard don't I little bro?" said Karen.She stood there wearing her uniform.She is Bob's older sister who show more love than a normal sister would show for her little brother causing his fan girls to hate her."Yeah you do sis." said Bob.

He then healed his wound and she said while she making breakfast,"So I heard that you getting a new student in your class.".Bob was a high school freshman and she was a high school junior."Yeah. I hope it is a smoking hot girl." said Bob."You are going to make her fall for love aren't you?" said Karen."Hell yeah. I am the god of making girls fall for me. I mean you fell for me." said Bob.

She then blasted the couch with a pink laser as she said,"Don't make a goddess angry boy."."I can handled anything that you bring." said Bob.

Sakura was walking up to the X's family.She had become great friends with the pervert's old sister.She knocked on the door and she heard their normal fighting,"Get back here you little shit!".The door then slammed opened and Bob came out."Morning pervert. Is Karen home?" said Sakura."Yep." said Karen.

She stood there and she threw his bag at him."So did you here anything about the new student in your class Sakura?" said Karen."Not really. I just know that we have one. I am sorry that I couldn't help you Karen." said Sakura."It is fine Sakura." said Bob.He then smiled as she then thought,"Why is he being so nice to me? He probably wants another girl that served his every command. I wouldn't be like them.".

Ace then saw Bob and Sakura talking outside on the courtyard."What is with them? They have been acting like a couple for a week now. I mean maybe she knows that he is Power and she is blackmailing him." thought Ace.He ran outside and he walked over to them."Hey Ace. What's up man?" said Bob."I see that your equally perverted friend is here too. I better get going to class. Later perverts." said Sakura.

She then walked off as Bob said,"So what is wrong Ace?"."Does she know man? About your secret." said Ace."Nope. She and my sister have became close friends. My sister want me and her to get along so that is why me and little miss book nerd are like this." said Bob."Oh." said Ace.Bob then said,"So have you heard anything about the new kid yet?".

Meanwhile in the principal office, the principal was waiting for the new student."Where is he/she?" said the principal.She then looked out the window and she saw the students.They were doing the stuff whatever they wanted and she smiled."Not matter if it is a boy or girl, he/she will change this school." said the principal.

Then an man opened the door.He had a white beard and he looked like he wasn't from this world."Are you the manager of this school?" said the man."Um yes? My name is Selma and I am the Interim Principal. So you could say that I am?" said Selma.He sat down and he said,"My name is Conner and I am here to see you about my daughter."."Your daughter?" said Selma."Yes. You may come in now sweetie." said Conner.

A girl walked in.She was wearing a white dress shirt with a pink tie and she had black hair and green eyes.She had a black skirt and she was wearing high heels."You know this schools doesn't have a dress code right?" said Selma."I know that but my idiot of a father told me that it was." said the girl."Sorry about that sweetie. So do you know her first class?" said Conner."Ah yes. Here is your schedule." said Selma.

She handed the girl the schedule and she walked out of the room."She is a little strange." said Selma."Not really. She is just a little close minded. I better get back to work." said Conner.He then opened the door and Selma said."Those two are something.".

Bob was walking out of class."Man she sure is a boring teacher." thought Bob.He then saw a girl walking out of the bathroom.She was wearing a blue jacket with a golden top, she had her black hair which looked amazing and it was not covering her green eyes, she was wearing black tights, and she had some high heels."Hello cutie." said Bob.

He went up to her and he said,"You are an amazing girl. You make me feel alive."."Your name is Bob?" said the girl."Yep and you are?" said Bob.He was then placed in a magic bubble and she said,"My name is Donna or Mystic and I am here to test you.".

Bob then saw that he was still in the bubble as he said,"I am so hating magic right now.".He never believed in magic even through the heroes Mystic and Wizard were around along with the villains Spell and Temporal and they were from a magical plane that is aligned with earth but Bob thought it was all just a scam just to make people buy their fake magic books which are just as fake as them.

He then saw Mystic.She was a cute magician outfit and Bob said,"So will you make me believe in magic honey?"."I am not your honey but I am your teacher. We know about you being the hero Power and your attack to stop the prisoner Night and Falcon from escaping and your attack called the?" said Mystic."It is called the Mystical Temporal Blast honey. It is actually an attack made up of fire, water, and lighting which has nothing to do with magic because that isn't real." said Bob."Magic is real because I can do this." said Mystic.

She then made the bubble smaller as Bob said,"This is just an illusion.".Bob then got trapped in a bubble armor and he said,"Okay so magic may be real."."Let him go Mystic." said a man.

Bob was let go and then Bob saw an older male version of Mystic and he said,"My name is Wizard and this is my daughter. She is a little stubborn. Takes after her mother most of the time. You know us. So why don't you tell us your name?".

"The name is Bob and I don't believe your stick." said Bob."We are real magicians." said Mystic."Easy. Bob can have his opinion and we should accepted it." said Wizard."But." said Mystic."No buts Missy." said Wizard.Bob then said,"So where are we exactly?! Are in an alternative plane of existence?"."Yes we are." said Mystic.

Bob then saw that he was outside of Earth."Put me back!" yelled Bob."I don't think you really have the power here." said Mystic."This must be an prank by Karen right? Very funny Karen but put me back!" yelled Bob."Who is Karen?" said Mystic.

"Honey. Let me talk to him alone. I understand what he is going through. You get back to your training Mystic." said Wizard."But." said Mystic."Now. That is a direct order from your teacher and your father." said Wizard.The girl has never seen her father act like this so she went back to training as Bob followed the man.

The two sat nearby the girl and Wizard said,"Care for a drink lad?"."No I'm fine." said Bob."Is something the matter my boy?" said Wizard."It is just that. My whole life I was told that magic is a lie but now. I am a little shock to say the least." said Bob."You do know who me and my daughter are right?" said Wizard."Of course. You are one of the founders of the Guild, you are a member of the Team, and your daughter is a supposed member of a team.." said Bob.

"And you are the super hero Power who fights the good fight but your fighting is a little sloppy." said Wizard."I was trained by old movies." said Bob."That makes some sense. Your move the Dragon Punch is an uppercut with the power of a dragon right?" said Wizard."Yeah. I combined a dragon's pure power and an uppercut into one." said Bob."Well, You have been selected for Guild membership." said Wizard."Really?! Why? Is it because you can keep an eye on me? So I don't cause any trouble to the innocent people out there." said Bob."Yes. Our team is a democracy Bob. Most of us include me didn't want too but majority rules against your favor." said Wizard."I see. Bring me back to Earth. Tell your boss this." said Bob.

Bob was brought back to Earth as Ace founded him."Where have you been man? I mean you and the new kid have been gone forever." said Ace."The new kid arrived? Boy or girl?"The new kid just arrived just as you left for the bathroom. She is so cute and she made quick friends with Sakura." said Ace."So? I will make fall me just like any other girl." said Bob."Okay. You can try but that won't work that is for sure." said a girl.Bob then said,"No way?".

He then saw Donna with Sakura."It just had to be you." said Bob and Donna."You two know each other?" said Ace and Sakura."We met earlier. He trying flirting with me and it didn't work as well." said Donna."You failed?" said Sakura."You aren't helping my mood Donna. Remember what your dad said to you about being nice to me." said Bob."You met her dad?" said Ace."Yep." said Bob."Whatever. Lets go Sakura." said Donna.

She walked off with Sakura and then Ace said,"Man you pissed her off. What did you do?"."Nothing." said Bob.His phone then rang and Ace said,"What's going on?"."A robbery at the Natural History museum." said Bob."Are you going?" said Ace." Of course. This would be a good time for my partner to introduce himself to the world of being a god." said Bob."Yeah. I still need some training though. I will stay here holding down the fort." said Ace."Thanks man. You better protect everyone with your life." said Bob.Bob then ran off as Ace thought,"He seems different. I can't put my mind on it but I like this Bob.".

Karen then looked out and she saw Bob and Ace talking."What are they doing?" said Karen."Is something wrong Karen?" said a girl.Karen then saw Ace's neighbor Laura.She was his age but she was two years ahead of him in academics.

She had brown hair and blue eyes and Karen said,"It is nothing. Just thinking."."Is it about Bob?" said Laura."And why would I be thinking about my perverted younger brother?" said Karen. "I mean you show him a lot of affection more than most older sisters show their younger brother. Are you two related?" said Laura."Nope but he is my brother." said Karen."Whatever Karen. Whatever happens I will be here to support here." said Laura.

She walked to class as Karen thought,"I guess her enhanced intelligence helps her with stuff.".She then notice Bob was running off as she thought,"I guess Power is coming out. I better keep an eye on him.".She then turned into her goddess form and she made a clone to follow Laura as she flew after Bob.

Power stood there outside the museum and he saw some weird stuff.A magician and a scientist fighting."That is so weird. I mean just wow" said Power.He then ran there and the two said,"Power! Get him!".He started dodging magic and laser and Power then said,"Lighting Blast!".He then made them get stunned as he ran inside.

He then saw Spell."Well if it isn't my favorite magical girl." said Power.He was then slammed into the wall and she said,"Great. I get stuck fighting the perverted hero."."I feel insult honey. I mean I thought that we had something magical." said Power."We don't have anything and I thought dealing with those thugs from HOPE was bad enough." said Spell."Who is HOPE? Is it a she?" said Power.

Then he saw a girl with fire powers.She was wearing a hot suit and she said,"Look who I found. I found the subject with his girlfriend Spell."."I would never be his girlfriend! He is a pervert!" yelled Spell."Then why are you blushing?" said the girl."Time for a spell to cool you down! Wind!" said Spell.

She then fired a hurricane at her and she said,"That wouldn't hurt me who is magma. Eruption Blast!".She then fired an eruption out of her hand.Power was let go as Spell was getting burned from it."Thanks baby. Dam you are smoking hot." said Power.

He then got hit with a lot of fire and then Magma said,"It is no wonder that Spell would really hate being your boyfriend boy. You are a really big pervert."."This is getting old really quick." said Power.Spell was then freed as she said,"What are you doing here Magma is it? Your men are pissing me off."."I was going to say the same thing." said Magma."How about you lovely ladies say it at the same time?" said Power.He was then hit with a big burst of magma and wind as they said,"To steal the sword. What? You are stealing it too? !You are so going down!".

Power then saw Karen and she said,"You having trouble?"."No. I got this." said Power.She then broke his prison and she said,"Good luck kid.".She was gone as Power then saw magma and wind colliding."Okay. What would a sane person not do?" said Power.

He then ran up the stairs and he looked for the sword.He then dodged bullets from the scientists and magic blast left and right and then Power said,"Swap!".He then made them knocked each out as he walked through the hallway looking for the sword.

He then found them being held by X."You!" yelled Power.He then turned around and he said,"Look who is still alive and kicking. I guess you would find a way out of that death trap."."And what are you doing here with that sword?" said Power."Well you brat. You being a nosey, I will tell you. I am here grabbing this sword for the Society." said X."The Society?" said Power.

He then remember that Arrow said something about being with them."Yes. I better get going back. Don't want the boss man mad." said X."Not going to happen. Dragon Punch!" said Power.

He then ran up to him and X said,"Barrier!".He then blocked the attack and X said,"Still so sloppy."."That wasn't my real attack." said Power.He was gone as X then got hit into the air by Power."I see. You made yourself a clone. Very interesting." said X.Then he made crows came out of his hands and Power said,"Dragon Breath!".He then burned the crows to the ground causing a fire."Here. Take it." said X.He then threw the sword in front of Power and Power said,"Why?"."He want to be with you." said X.

He was gone as Power grabbed the sword.It was black and red which look a total chick magnet."I found the perfect person." said a voice.Power then looked around and he saw no one."Weird." said Power.He then put the sword back in its case and then the sword went onto his skin."Okay then?" said Power.

Power then heard a man's voice,"My name is Al. I am the spirit that rest inside this sword Armageddon."."You mean the sword?" said Power."Yes. We need to find my partner." said Al."Who is your partner?" said Power."She was taken from me and I need to find her." said Al."Okay then Al. Lets go." said Power.

He walked downstairs and he then noticed the two girls looking at him."He has the sword!" said Magma."We can kill him and then we fight each other." said Spell."I like that idea. Hyper Cannon of Magma!" said Magma."Hurricane Blast!" said Spell.

Then Power grabbed Armageddon and he said,"Okay ladies! Eat this! Hell Slash!".He then put out Armageddon and then it slashed the two attacks and then Power said,"Time for a double Dragon Blast!".He then stood there and he fired two similar attacks and they were knocked out."That felt good." said Power."You seem untrained but I like that. Lets look for her together." said Al.

Power then stood outside of the museum and he said to his new sword,"So how am I going to hide you?"."What do you mean?" said Al."You must have read my mind by now." said Power."I did. You are living with a goddess who is hitting on you." said Al."Yeah and I like to keep this and my school life separate." said Power."Why?" said Al.

"I don't want my girls and Ace to be hurt." said Power."I understand." said Al.He then glowed red and he went onto Power."So your real name is Robert Percival X and your super hero name is Power?" said Al."Yes." thought Power."Don't worry. You can summon my blade form whenever you need it." said Al.

Power then flew back to school as Karen sat with Wizard."He did pretty good." said Wizard."Yeah he sure did." said Karen."So do you like this guy?" said Wizard."No! Why would I like that pervert?" said Karen."I see. You are just like my daughter." said Wizard."What do you mean?" said Karen."Oh it is nothing. You might want to get back to school. Your clone won't last forever." said Wizard.

She flew off as Wizard said,"Bob is a very interesting child. It is strange why a member of the Magic Society would steal a sword from a museum and why was HOPE here? I better report back to the boss man.".He was gone.

X then reappeared in their base as CI said,"You failed."."No he didn't. He passed." said a boy.Then a boy jumped down from the roof.He was wearing a metal suit and he said,"X did his mission with a complete success."."What do you mean Time? I mean he didn't bring back the sword now did he?" said CI."That wasn't his mission at all CI. He was supposed to give the sword to the boy known as Power." said Time.

"Really?! That sounds like you are covering for his ass." said CI."I never joke bug. You should learn to listen to your leader." said Time."You aren't my leader. King is." said CI."He is King's apprentice so that makes him and her the co leaders." said X."Oh shut up. You are a annoying little man." said CI

Bob then stood there and he saw Sakura."Sup Sakura." said Bob.She then pushed him to the ground and he said,"What's wrong with you?"."You! You are a pig you know that." said Sakura.

She then ran off as Donna came running."Sakura! Wait!" yelled Donna.She saw him and she said,"You couldn't just leave her alone. I mean you could have any girl that you want! But no you had to be your normal self!".She then said,"Lighting push!".She then pushed Bob into the bushes and then she ran off her newest friend.

Ace then found Bob with his shirt scorched off."Bob! What happened man?" said Ace."Donna and Sakura happened. What happened?" said Bob."You were gone but Ruby did something." said Ace."Ruby? What?" said Bob.

"Because she must have seen you and Sakura hanging out a lot and she was well jealous." said Ace."Where is she?" said Bob."Why are you so ticked off about this?" said Ace."She was the first girl who wanted to hang out with the real me not the super model me. So where is she Ace?" said Bob.The two then found her.She was talking with the others and Ruby said,"Bobby!".

She ran up to him pushing Ace into some mud and Bob said,"And what was that for Ruby?"."I want to see my god again." said Ruby."Yeah but you did something to Sakura." said Bob."No! What did that little twerp say?" said Ruby."He isn't a little twerp. He is my best friend and you are out of my club." said Bob."What do you mean your god?" said Ruby."Leave! All of you!" yelled Bob.

The girls were gone and Bob helped Ace up."Thanks man. You didn't have to get that angry." said Ace."I did. It taught those girls a lesson. I need to go find Sakura and apologize to her." said Bob."Before you go, I need to tell you something." said Ace.

"Um sure. What is it?" said Bob."You have changed since your sister came to town. It is a nice change. I mean I like this Bob who is awesome with the ladies just like me but I also like the Bob who would fight people taller than him to protect his friends. Go find her Bob." said Ace."Thanks man." said Bob."Good luck Bob!" said Ace.

Bob ran off as Karen walked over to Ace."Hey Karen. You probably saw that." said Ace."Yeah. Thank you." said Karen."Huh?" said Ace."You have changed him. I mean he was just a boy looking for a girl and Sakura is that girl. He doesn't know yet but I can feel it." said Karen."You can?" said Ace

"I am a goddess after all." said Karen."You are?!" said Ace."Bob didn't tell you?" said Karen.She felt a little hurt and Ace said,"It never came up."."Yep. Good luck with your training." said Karen.

Bob then found Sakura.She was sitting outside the ice cream shop.He walked up to her and he said,"I am sorry for Ruby did to you."."You are? I thought the major pervert didn't apologize." said Sakura."People change." said Bob."You changed?" said Sakura.

"Yeah. I send the girls away." said Bob."You did? Why?" said Sakura."I know what Ruby did to you and I am sorry." said Bob."Thanks Bob. Can I tell you a secret?" said Sakura."Sure you can trust me. I am pretty reliable." said Bob.She then said,"I like you.".She then kissed him.

Next time,
A never ending nightmare.

No comments:

Post a Comment