Sunday, June 22, 2014

Powerful Power part 6 Science Adventure

It was three weeks into summer break.Bob was yawning and he was walking with Sakura to Mono City University."So explain to me why we are going to this again? I mean I left Leo alone with his food supply and we know his stomach." said Bob."I wanted to see an old friend who moves around a lot thanks to her mom." said Sakura."

"I see. So what does your friend's parent do?" said Bob."She works in something that involved human growth and atoms." said Sakura."Oh. That sounds so interesting." said Bob.He then thought,"I could be hanging out with Ace or playing with Leo but instead I'm learning. At least I am with Sakura right now so this is nice."

They walked in the university and Bob said,"So where is your friend?".Then Sakura got hugged by a girl and she said,"Sakura? Is that you?"."Yeah." said Sakura.

The two girls hugged and Bob said,"So honey? Who is this?"."Oh Bob. This is Kathy and her mom is a scientist. This is my boyfriend Bob." said Sakura.Kathy looked at Bob and he said,"Hi?".

"Really Sakura? I mean isn't he the same boy who is a massive pervert." said Kathy."He changed Kathy. So where is your mom? I haven't seen her in three years." said Sakura."In the lab." said Kathy."Oh. Cool." said Bob.

He followed the two girls and his phone started ringing."Really Bob? Class are going on." said Kathy and Sakura."I thought it was on vibrate." said Bob.He saw that it was Ace and he said,"I'll be right back.".

He answer it and he said,"What is the matter with you Ace? I am with Sakura right now."."Sorry man. I thought you would be still walking there. So how is Mono City U?! You haven't been there in like several months." said Ace."Yeah but that was because of my job." said Bob.

"Yeah. You don't need to worry about crime today. I got this." said Ace."Is that why you called me?" said Bob."Yep." said Ace."You couldn't just text me this." said Bob."You are pissed. Well Bob. I will see you later maybe tomorrow." said Ace.He hanged up and then Bob said,"Sometimes Ace.".

Bob joined up with the girls and Kathy said,"So who was that?"."My friend Ace. He need to tell me something that he could have text me with but he is sometimes forgetful." said Bob."Did you turn your phone on silent?" said Sakura."Yeah. No don't worry so much." said Bob.

Then Bob saw a woman wearing a lab coat.She had brown hair and it was in a ponytail.She saw him and the girls."Kathy?" said the woman."Hey mom. This is Sakura remember her?" said Kathy."Hey Ms. Copper. This is my boyfriend Bob." said Sakura."Sup." said Bob.

"Ah. I remember that you were a good friend of Kathy when we were here in Mono City for an science conference. You two can call me Maude." said Ms. Copper."So what are you doing right now Ms. Copper?" said Sakura."Ah. I am experiment with some stuff that will help make people fix broken bones from the inside." said Maude."Pretty cool." said Bob."Can you two girls leave for a minute? Get us some drinks." said Maude."Sure Mom." said Kathy.

The two girls left as Bob said,"Micro."."You know my secret identity?" said Maude."You work with human growth. Micro use a belt that is on your board somewhere around here. Also Wizard told me that you were coming. I am Power by the way." said Bob.

"I see. So what do you need from me?" said Maude."I know this sounds like a weird request but can you look at my sword?" said Bob."Sure Bob. Don't worry about your girlfriend and my daughter. They will take a long time." said Maude."Okay." said Bob.

He then pulled Armageddon and she said,"This looks like a strong sword Bob. Where did you get this sword?"."From X." said Bob."The villain?" said Maude."Yeah. He gave it to me. I stop Magma and Spell with it and then I learned that the sword contains a spirit." said Bob."I see. So what do you need me to do?" said Maude.

"He said that he lost his partner when they were separated and I promised him that I would find her. So do you think you can find the same metal for me?" said Bob."I will try Bob and I need time to look at it." said Maude."I got time to kill so go ahead but does your daughter know about you being Micro?" said Bob."No. Whenever I have to be Micro, we move." said Maude."Oh that makes sense." said Bob.

"So Kathy? What do you think of Bob?" said Sakura."He seems like a nice guy but didn't you say that he was a major pervert?" said Kathy."He was but Bob changed and he loves me." said Sakura."I see. I wish I could have a boyfriend but it couldn't work because we are moving so much." said Kathy.

"Can't you stay with your dad?" said Sakura."Yeah. Me and Mom don't like my dad." said Kathy."Sorry. I didn't know." said Sakura."It is fine. We should get back." said Kathy."Yeah. So why is this soda machine so far from the lab?" said Sakura."They want it near the students I think." said Kathy."Oh that makes so much sense." said Sakura.

Meanwhile, in a building outside the university.Bullet was getting his guns ready.He was in the room with Arrow, Magma, and Night."You guys ready?" said Bullet."Yes. We are ready to kill Maude Copper for what reason again?" said Magma."She is partners with Micro a threat to our boss." said Arrow."Oh yeah. So who is he?" said Magma.

The three looked at Night.He was wearing all black and he looked at the university."That is Night. He doesn't talk much lately but he is really strong." said Arrow and Bullet.The fiery girl agreed with the two as Night said,"Lets get this over with."."Right." said the three.

Bob look outside and he saw Sakura and Kathy coming back with drinks.He knocked on the door three times as Maude hid Armageddon away as Bob said,"There you guys are."."Look who is feeling awake. I remember someone being asleep earlier." said Sakura."I guess being around this place is waking me up." said Bob.

"I see. So how is your thing working mom?" said Kathy."Fine honey. You kids should go look around for a while." said Maude."That sounds like fun Bob." said Sakura."Okay. I will meet you girls out there." said Bob.They walked off as Maude said,"I got this kid. Don't worry your friend is safe from danger."."Thanks Maude!" said Bob.

He ran after them and he said,"So where are we going first?"."I was thinking the gym. We can maybe play a couple of rounds." said Kathy."That sounds like fun but Sakura is the worst at sports." said Bob."Yeah." said Kathy."Guys! I am getting better." said Sakura.

"This is coming from the girl who couldn't even run a mile." said Kathy."Kathy! I thought you said that you were going to keep a secret." said Sakura."It is alright Sakura. I think it is pretty cute how you aren't good at this stuff.I  mean I ain't the best when it comes to fashion. You help me with it so I promised to help you get better at this stuff." said Bob."Really?" said Sakura."I promise." said Bob."So cute." said Kathy.

Then Nova came crashing down nearby them."Really?" said Bob.He stood up and he said,"Don't worry. I have this!"."Does he?" whispered Sakura."Maybe but I will get Leo down here to help him." whispered Bob.

He then text Leo to get down here as a human to help Nova out and he said,"We better get inside."."Yeah." said Kathy.They ran to Maude's lab and Bob opened the door and she was gone."Mom!" yelled Kathy.

Bob then found a note on the main table and he said,"Ladies!".Sakura grabbed the note and she said,"Kathy. We need to give this to the police. Bob you stay here just in cause, Kathy returns.".She gave him the wink and Bob said,"K Hon.".

They left as Bob said,"Now where are you Al?"."Under here!" yelled Al.Bob then found him underneath the desk and he said,"How did she put you under there anyway?"."She is a genius Bob. Now we need to go find her." said Al.

He grabbed him and then Bob said,"So where is she?"."In a building nearby. You should be able to find her using your powers with that upgrade of yours." said Al."I don't like having this demon form in me Al. It is weird man." said Bob."Lets get going." said Al."Right." said Bob.He turned into Power and they were gone.

Power looked outside of the building and he saw Nova and Leo fighting Arrow and Bullet."Strange.I never thought they would work together." thought Power.He ran up the stairs and he saw Maude tied up."Ms. Copper." said Power."Power?" said Maude.

He then said,"Don't worry. I will free you from this. I promise myself to be the best Power and I will do that."."He is different than I thought. This kid is like Amazing in a way. He will make a great hero." thought Maude.

After freeing Maude, he was hit by fire knocking him into the wall."Power!" said Maude."Get out of here!" yelled Power.She ran off as Magma stood there and she said,"Look who is it. It is my favorite superhero Power."."And look my fiery angel is here. Why are you after her?" said Power."It is my job. Time for you to burn." said Magma."Time for you to freeze. Hurricane Blast!" said Power.

He then fired a hurricane at her and she froze over in a harden shell."That was so cool. She seems determined to kill me." said Power."You were a pervert back then." said Al."I grew up!" said Power.He then carried the harden shell outside and he went off.

Bob ran to Sakura and Kathy."Bob! You are okay!" said Sakura.She hugged him and he said,"I am fine Sakura."."Don't worry civilian. I will protect everyone of you." said Nova.

He stood there with Leo and Bob said,"Good Job Nova."."Yep. I guess training help. We better get going Spark." said Nova."Right!" said Leo.

The two ran off as Kathy said,"Those two are the heroes?"."Nope. Power is but they are his sidekicks." said Sakura."Yeah." said Bob."So Bob and Sakura.I have a question for you." said Maude.

She stood there with some bags and Kathy said,"Mom?"."Do you mind taking her in? I want her to have a normal high school life. She won't get it by going on the road with me." said Maude."It is no problem Ms. Copper. She will be nice to have around." said Sakura."Yeah." said Bob."Thanks you guys." said Kathy.

Leo sat next to Kathy and he said,"So you are friends with Sakura and Bob?"."Yeah and you are?" said Kathy."Bob's cousin from out of town." said Leo."Oh. That is cool. You seem like you are from the future." said Kathy."Why do you think that?" said Leo."You dress like someone from the future." said Kathy."I get that a lot." said Leo.

Bob walked in with some snacks and Kathy said,"Did you make this Bob?"."Yep." said Bob.He placed it down and Kathy said,"Where is Sakura?"."Helping me with this." said Bob.She came in with the rest of the snacks and Bob said,"To Kathy joining the family.".The four started to eat and talk about stuff.

Night was stand in a lab with X."So we need to go those three to be put in jail for what again?" said Night."King asked me to get some of Power's DNA for some research." said X."You noticed this as well. I mean Power has grown from being a brat with powers to an actually problem." said Night."Correct. I will be giving out the result later on." said X."Right. I am off to make jokes about bug boy. It is always a good time to do this." said Night."Later." said X.

Night walked off as X did a test between the last recorded battle is Power they had and the new one."Very interesting. His powers are growing and he will be one powerful foe. This will be fun." said X.

Next time,
A party for a certain hero,a birthday if you will.Our hero is turning 17 so expect a party of heroes.


No comments:

Post a Comment