Saturday, June 7, 2014

Powerful Power part 3 The never ending nightmare


X was sleeping in the main lodge as he then heard his name,"Master X.".He then woke up and he saw Night standing with Falcon."Oh hey. What's up." said X."We are ready for our next job boss. What is it?" said Falcon."Did you look on the board?" said X."We did but there was nothing left. It is really sad after all." said Night."Okay. We usually have a lot of jobs on there. I need to go find this out." said X."We don't want to bother your nap boss." said Falcon."It is fine." said X.

The two villains led him to the board.He was the leader of the male super villains that work for the Society, Commander Insect made the monsters that attacks the Guild, Lighting was the leader of the women, and King plus his two apprentice Time and Space ruled the entire group.

They reached the board and X saw a giant monster."Hey move! The boss of the male district is here!" said Falcon.The monster stood there."You are telling me what to do? I am a boss!" said the monster."Spike." said X.

He then was stabbed with spikes and he crawled away as Night said,"He is so strong."."Yeah. Thank god he is the boss." said Falcon."Here. I am going back to my nap." said X.He walked off with the same thought,"Why didn't King want me to take that sword?".

Flashback to yesterday,
"Master King!" said X.King turned around and he said,"What is it my child?"."Why didn't you want me to steal that sword from Power?" said X."He is going to be a big part of my plan and you giving him Armageddon is the first step." said King."But it feels like I failed and that dam bug is bugging me like crazy." said X."You can beat him up. I mean he does have healing powers." said King."Really master?" said X."Yes. Now go my child." said King.He ran off as King thought,"I wonder when she is showing up.".

Time walked into the room with Space.She was wearing the same armor as Time but it was the female version."Master. She is here." said Space.

They let in a girl.She had long white hair,a red scarf, a black dress with black heels, and a scythe on her back which could be transformed into an umbrella and what else she need."Welcome to the world of the living Mercy. My name is King." said King."You summoned me? Why?" said Mercy."To make the world go into a nightmare." said King."As you wish. Who should I start with?" said Mercy."Hand her the list Time." said King."Yes master." said Time.

He handed her the list as she said,"Yes master.".She flew off as Space said,"So she is the goddess of nightmare?"."Yes. She will make our enemy not able to wake up." said King."Clever." said Time.

Present,
Bob woke up and he saw that Karen wasn't in his bed.He did a little dance and Al said,"What was that for? I thought you loved when she was in here. Or this is about that Sakura girl who kissed you?".

Bob's face went red as he said to him,"Shut up Al!"."Ah yes. That was your first kiss from a girl who like you. It must mean something." said Al."It does but don't talk about it!" said Bob."Okay but shower. Your friend Ace is going to be here." said Al."Fine." said Bob.

He walked downstairs and he saw his "sister" sleeping on the floor with her friends.It was a three day weekend and Bob stayed here while Karen had a slumber party with some of her friends.

He then opened the door to see Ace with a video camera."What are you doing with the camera?" said Bob."Oh nothing Bob." said Ace."You can tell me the truth man. I mean we are like brothers." said Bob."Okay. I was going to video taped them for money. I need it for a present for Laura." said Ace."You mean that junior girl? Is she a little too old for you?" said Bob."No! She is our age!" yelled Ace.

Bob then covered his mouth and he said,"Okay. Lets get going. They will wake up soon and I am trying to change so lets get going.".The two walked off as Ace said,"I still can't believe that you are going to change for her. I mean you were the king."."Well Ace, shr is a person that I don't want to lose." said Bob."That makes sense. So how is your homework going?" said Ace."I am done. It was easy." said Bob.

"Really? I mean writing a whole paper on something you love with a passion," said Ace."It is easy man." said Bob."You probably wrote it on all of the girls at the school." said Ace."Nope but you should." said Bob."No I shouldn't. I mean I don't want to be labeled as a pervert. So what are we going to do today?" said Ace.

"Go to the pool of course." said Bob."Sweet! It is open?" said Ace."Yep. I got the message yesterday night." said Bob."We need to stop by my place." said Ace."That makes sense. You always forgot things." said Bob."No I don't. You always change the plans at the last minute." said Ace."Name me once." said Bob.

"When we were little, we were going to the park and then you said we should go to the arcade." said Ace."I was a little kid." said Bob."We were 12!" said Ace."Yeah a kid." said Bob."Whatever. Lets get going." said Ace.The two walked off to Ace's house but Bob didn't notice that a spy was watching them.

Karen woke up and she walked upstairs.Bob was gone and she said,"I wonder where he went.".He then looked at his computer which had the pool opening."So he is going to the pool." said Karen."Karen? What are you doing in your little brother's room?" said a girl.

She was the student council account."It is nothing Betty. I was just looking for something and I thought my pervert brother who have it." said Karen."Okay then." said Betty.She then thought as she brushed her brown hair,"Man she likes him. It is so obvious.".

Karen then walked into her room.She remember when she first moved here, Bob did this all in a minute without a break."He is so cool and amazing." thought Karen.

Then Mercy stood there and she sat on her bed with her umbrella."Who are you?! And what are you doing in my room?!" said Karen."I am here to warn you goddess. You falling in love with a mortal is stupid." said Mercy."What are you doing here? And you still haven't answer my question." said Karen."What ever. I am off." said Mercy.She was gone in a cloud of darkness and Karen said,"Maybe I should get more sleep.".

Betty walked downstairs and she saw Laura."Hey Laura. Where is Alison?" said Betty.Alison was the girls soccer team star and she, Laura, Betty, and Karen became great friends quick."She is using the shower in Bob's room. I need to ask you something. Does Karen like her little brother?" said Laura."I think so but she won't admit it." said Betty."Yeah it is weird." said Allison.

She had dirty blond hair and it was a ponytail."His shower is so nice. I mean how does he afford it?" said Allison."Bob's parents make a lot we guess." said the two.

The three girls sat there and they watched TV.Karen came downstairs and she said,"Lets go to the pool!"."Why?" said Allison and Laura."Is it because Bob is going to be there?" said Betty.

Her face went red as she said."No! I thought it would be fun because summer is coming up and we can show our bodies."."Okay. I'm in." said Allison."We first need to get our swimsuit." said Laura."Yeah. I get the car started." said Karen.

She ran off as Betty said,"You know the plan right?"."Yeah. We confirm it." said Laura and Allison. The three girls walked to the car as they drove to Betty's house.

Bob was sitting on Ace's bed which had a flame mark on it."So do you think this one looks good on me?" said Ace."Why would I know about this?" said Bob."Because you lived with the queen of fashion." said Ace."You mean Karen?! She is okay." said Bob."She is way better than my sister. Thank god she is staying somewhere else this weekend. I mean she is annoying." said Ace.

He was talking about his sister Ivy who is out with her friends from school, her older brother's school.Every women in Ace's family is really smart and his mom taught Laura."Yeah but she isn't like mine. I mean she isn't hitting on you in front of everyone." said Bob."Yeah but your sister isn't a ugly brat." said Ace."Yeah. I am going to get some fresh air. You pick one that you like." said Bob.

He walked outside and then he made a little ice and he crushed it."You alright Bob?" said Al."I June need some fresh air. I am fine Al." said Bob."You sure?" said Al."Yeah." said Bob.

He walked back in and Ace held his trunks.It was bright red and Bob said,"Nice choice man. It really suits you."."Where is yours? Oh I wait I know. You are going to make yours once we get there." said Ace."Yep." said Bob.He then opened the door and he saw the girls driving into the house next to Ace."So is that Laura's house?" said Bob."Yep." said Ace.

Sakura woke up thanks to a text from Kitty."What could she want? I was up till 3 this morning working on that dang project for class." said Sakura.She read it and it said,"Sakura! Wake up! We are at the door!".

She walked downstairs in her PJ and she opened the door.She then saw Ryan with a beach ball."Morning." said Ryan. She then said,"So why do you have a beach ball? And where and the others?"."Right here." said Kari.

She then grab her.Shr and Kitty locked her in her room."What are you guys doing?" said Sakura."We are going to the pool and Bob will be there. You two are dating right?" said Kitty.Her face went red as she remembered kissing Bob a week ago."I thought I told Kari that!" said Sakura."Oh I told Kitty. We are best friends." said Kari."So why are you taking me there?" said Sakura."We need to get ready for the beach and I know that you want to see Bob's abs." said Kari.Her face went red as Kitty said,"Yep. Now lets find you a bikini.".

Larry was surfing stuff on his phone and he said,"Hey Fate. In your gang, did you have a member called the Falcon?"."Yeah. He break out of prison again?" said Fate."You don't really care about this." said Ryan."He isn't part of the family after he started talking like a 20s gangster." said Fate."Yeah why is that?" said Larry."Something about a psychic. I don't really know myself." said Fate.

"I see. What is talking the girls so long? I still can't believe that a member from your gang is going to drive us there." said Ryan."Well, my dad told your dad that I can't go in a police car due to my fear of police cars." said Ryan."That is a weird fear." said Larry and Ryan.

Then a car was heard and Fate stood up and he said,"That is our ride.".He opened the door and he fell down."Fate! What happened?!" said Kitty.She then ran down to the gangster and she was wearing a yellow bikini and he said,"I just saw our driver.".It 

was a woman with black hair wearing a black and white swimsuit and she said,"My name is Mona. I am one of the maids who work for the Falcons and I am also Fate's old sister."."You have a sister?" said Ryan."Not really. She is my childhood friend. And can you stop being so serious? I mean dad... I mean the boss picked you." said Fate."Okay then Fate." said Mona.

She got out of the car and she kissed him."Is she your girlfriend?" said Kari.She stood there wearing a white bikini."Nope. We are childhood friends and this is her way of showing affection." said Fate."Yep. So is this everyone?" said Mona."Nope. We are still waiting for Sakura. She is putting on her swimsuit." said Kari.She came down and she said,"Lets go."

Bob was changing in the locker room.He was wearing black and red trunks and his abs were showing.When he first got his powers, he trained before he came Power and this is the outcome."Man Bob. You are ripped." said Ryan.

He stood there in dark navy blue trunks."I guess being god helps a little." said Bob."Yeah right! You are so a god ." said Fate.He sat there in his black and white trunks with a falcon on it."It just comes out and I am one." said Bob."Guys. Please don't start a fight." said Larry.

He sat there in his green trunks and Bob said,"We aren't fighting. Right?"."Yeah. We are just talking." said Fate."Whatever. Hey where is Ace? He came with you and your sister right?" said Ryan."He likes to make a show so he ran in here." said Bob."I see. So what is the thing with your sister?" said Larry."Huh? What do you mean?" said Bob.

Mercy sat in the creepy cave." Why did King want me to attack this place?" said Mercy.She then looked at the list and it said Power."So Power must be someone here." said Mercy.She then said,"It must be the goddess's mortal love. I mean it makes sense.".

She then changed her outfit which was a goth bikini and she said,"Time to find that love.".She walked outside and she started looking and putting everyone who wasn't him or her asleep and in a nightmare.

Ace was walking around the pool looking for a sweet ride to go on.He then found people asleep in the water and he looked at them.They were asleep but not dead."Okay this is so weird. I better go find Bob." said Ace.

He ran off but he saw weird monsters.They were spiders."Okay then." said Ace.He then ran away from them but he then was trapped in their web."Let me down!" said Ace."Not going to happen." said Mercy.

Ace then notice her and he said,"Sup girl. You know you are hot right?"."Time for you to sleep now unless you tell me how Karen likes." said Mercy."I can't tell her about Bob. She might do something to him." thought Ace."So his name is Bob? I can read minds. Later." said Mercy.They were gone as Ace said,"You bitch!".He stood there and he said,"I wonder.".

Bob then found Ace upside down in the cave ride."So why are you like this again?"."Some monsters and a really hot goth girl." said Ace."Really?" said Bob."Yes!" said Ace."I don't know if this is a joke but okay." said Bob.He then opened up the webs with Al and he slashed it.

Ace then landed in the water and he said,"Thanks man."."So why were you in there?" said Bob."Some insects and a hot goth chick." said Ace."Okay then. So why didn't anyone find you? I mean you were pretty obvious." said Bob."Who knows?" said Ace.

Then Al said,"Bob! Put on a gas mask!"."Why?" said Bob."Who are you talking to?" said Ace."My sword spirit. I'll explain it later." said Bob.Bob then handed Ace a gas mask as a pink gas surround their legs."What is that?" said Ace.

Then Al stood there and he said,"This is sleeping gas."."So why is it here?" said the two teenager boys."Everyone who gets touched with this goes to sleep." said Al."I see. Lets go see who is left awake." said Bob."Okay." said Ace.

The two walked out and Al was on Bob's back."Wow." said the two.Everyone was asleep on the water."Ace. First thing first is that we have to get everyone out of the water so they don't drown." said Bob."Okay." said Ace.He then got everyone out of the hot tub and Bob carried over 100 people with his powers."You didn't need my help." said Ace." I did." said Bob.

Then Al said,"We need to go into the Dream World."."The Dream World?" said the two."Yes.bI can open it with Bob." said Al."You wanted to go Ace?" said Bob."Um sure." said Ace."But you haven't mastered your powers yet." said Bob."Don't worry about it Bob. I mastered it a little." said Ace."Okay. So how do I opened this?" said Bob."Say this." said Al.

Bob then held the sword and he said,"I call upon the power of the spirits of sleep to open up the door to the Dream World!".He then slashed the air and a portal opened up."So cool." said Ace."Lets go Ace." said Bob.

The two then walked in and Bob saw a flying cat."Okay." said Bob.He then transformed into Power with everything the same but he was wearing a swimsuit."Why?" said Ace."People can see us in here. So lets Power help them." said Power."Oh. I need a superhero name." said Ace."How about Nova? It fits your fiery powers." said Al."Then I shall be Nova!" said Ace.

He then did a heroic pose and Power said,"We have incoming.".Then they saw dream monsters.It was a mixture of stuff like an elephant, spider, dragon, and monkey."Stay back and cover me." said Power."Gotcha ya Power!" said Nova.

Power then ran up to them and he said,"Lighting Vortex Spin!".He then spin the sword into a vortex trapping the monsters in it with lighting as Nova said,"Fiery Spear!".He then threw a spear at a monster which was about to hit the sword."Good job Nova!" said Power.

Nova then noticed some monsters walking toward him and he said,"I haven't tried this yet but lets go with Inferno Blast!".He then fired a giant ball of fire which then burned the monsters.

Power then grabbed his sword and Nova said,"That was so awesome."."Yes but I think we attract their leader." said Power."What makes you think that?" said Nova."That." said Power.

Nova then saw Mercy and he said,"That is her Power."."You are the ones that I need to put to sleep." said Mercy.She then said,"Time to make you asleep.".She then ran up to Nova and she knocked him out."Nova!" said Power.He then said,"Time for this! Water Rampage!".Then a lot of water came in from the portal.It drowned her and Power grabbed Nova."Wake up." said Power.

Nova then woke up and Bob placed him on  a ledge."Where is she man? She needs to feel my wrath!" said Nova."What happened? She is trying to get out of my water." said Power."She isn't the girl of my dreams. She is the girl of my nightmare." said Nova."You are crazy. She is cute for a goth chick." said Power.

Then the water turned into blood as it went into the dream floor."You think water is going to stop me? Time to fight some fears!" said Mercy.Then Nova saw falcons and he said,"I got this for you Fiery Burst!."The falcons burned to death and then Power said,"That was your best plan?"."You know what?" said Mercy."What?" said Nova."I am bored with you and I thought you would be fun. Later and your friends will be fine." said Mercy.She was then gone as Power said,"Lets gets going."."Right." said Nova.

The two went back to Bob and Ace.Bob then closed the portal."Thank you." said Ace.Bob then notice Sakura on the waterfall and he said,"Sakura!".He then left the sword which was now a towel and he ran toward the waterfall.He then said,"Power Up!".

He turned into Power and he save her from falling off the water fall."Power?! What are you doing here?" said Sakura."I am saving your life and also I got a signal that many people were strangely falling asleep at the water park." said Power.She then said,"Thanks. You aren't so bad after all.".

Power dropped her near Ace and he said,"I better be off.".Power flew off as Sakura said,"Ace? Where is Bob?"." He is probably sleeping somewhere. Why?" said Ace."No reason.So why aren't you asleep like everyone else?" said Sakura."Power. He saved me from their leader Mercy." said Ace."Mercy?" said Sakura."She was the mistress of Nightmares and made everyone fall asleep." said Ace."I see." said Sakura.

She then thought,"Strange. I thought Mercy was only a myth. I guess someone beside me knows of the Power myths."."We should go looking for the others right?" said Ace."Yeah." said Sakura.

Mercy appeared in the main lobby and CI said,"You failed?"."No. I did my job just like the boss ordered me too." said Mercy."Really?" said CI."Yes. The plan was to test Power." said Time."And he was perfect." said Space."Really? This kid seems to be a thorn in your side master." said CI."Nope. He is going to be instrumental in my plan for world domination." said King."Really master?! This kid seems like a pest that we could send one of Commander Insect's bugs on." said Lighting."Okay then." said King."I know boss. I will send some of my men after him and then he will have the ultimate test on our hands." said X."Yes." said King.

Next time,
The Society sends their men, women, and monsters to test Power.

No comments:

Post a Comment