Friday, June 27, 2014

Yugioh GX part 8 Dates and Duels

Oh and Roger's deck is based of Video Game and Anime Characters so let me say this.I own absolute nothing beside my characters.I got that in only after 8 parts in and also I suck at describing clothes.

2 weeks later, Roger woke up to hear Chumley's snoring.He was in the room which was Fate's room before she moved out and the human/Koala is a snorer.He then stretched his body and he saw one of his spirits.Like Bob and Jaden, he can see duel spirits.

This was one of his monsters known as Pikachu."Hey master. What are you doing up so early?" said Pikachu. Roger then grabbed his notebook and he wrote down,"And what are you doing up so early?"."Oh you know. Mouse stuff." said Pikachu."Really? You are up at 5 in the morning." wrote Roger."Yes and do you always have to judge me?" said Pikachu."Nope. I just like too." wrote Roger."Whatever. You are probably going to see Emily aren't you? I mean you two are dating right?" said Pikachu."No! Where did you get that idea?!" wrote Roger."From someone close to you." said Pikachu."Let me guess you?" wrote Roger."Nope. Have fun." said Pikachu.

Roger then sighed as he locked up his room and he went to go get some breakfast."And that is how I won against Kaiba." said Bob.He then opened the door to the mess hall and he saw Bob teaching some Slifers about stuff."Morning Roger. Have fun sleeping next to Chumley?" said Bob."Nope. He is loud to say the least." wrote Roger."I know that but he is a fun guy to be around. So I need your advice on something." said Bob.

Roger was eating what they call food here as Roger wrote,"Shoot."."I am going on my date with Fate today." said Bob."You look fine." wrote Roger."Really?" said Bob."You look better than yesterday." wrote Roger.

Bob's wild black hair was calmed down a little, he was wearing a green shirt with blue jeans, and he had on his red/black tennis shoes."Thanks. My hair took forever. I know this because I have two sisters." said Bob."Yeah. I know." wrote Roger."Sorry. So what are you up to all day?" said Bob.

He wrote down a question mark as Bob said,"I see. Trying making some friends. I understand what it is like to be the new kid around."."I'll try but I already pissed off Chazz." wrote Roger."You got this. I better get going." said Bob."Good luck man." wrote Roger.

Bob was standing outside the girls dorm."Man this is boring. I mean I don't remember Robin and Rose taking this long when they forced me to go shopping with them. I wish I brought my deck with me." thought Bob.

He then saw Fate.She was wearing a white dress and she look amazing."Hey Bob. So how do I look?" said Fate."Remember what Gorz said." thought Bob."You look amazing." said Bob."Thanks Bob. You don't look half bad yourself." said Fate.

Bob works out."Yep. I have been training my dueling skills and my body since I was 10. So what do you want to do on our date first?" said Bob."I was thinking of some where so awesome that it will blow your mind." said Fate."Thank the gods, that there are no malls on this island."thought Bob.

She then dragged him off as Mana watched her king."Something is wrong with you." said Gorz.He stood there and she said,"Nothing is wrong!"."I can tell when something is wrong. You can tell me Mana." said Gorz."You haven't been with us that long but you don't know Bob like I do. He is so cool and he is so handsome." said Mana."You like the king?" said Gorz."Yes but I haven't told anyone beside for you about it." said Mana."So why?" said Gorz.

"Oh yeah, you must haven heard about Bob's training by Mahad or Armageddon by now." said Mana."Yeah but I wanted to hear your story." said Gorz."Well lets get go back a couple of years." said Mana.

In the past, Mana was watching a young Bob training with Armageddon.Bob was about 14 years old and he had been in the duel monster spirits world for 4 years now.Bob then stopped and Armageddon said,"You are gotten strong since your first day in here."."Thanks Armageddon. Can I go talk a break now?" said Bob."Yes. Have fun." said Armageddon.

Bob walked over to Mana and he said,"So have you finished your training with Mahad and Ultimate Wizard?"."Yeah. Totally." said Mana."So you want to go on a walk with me?" said Bob."As friends right?" said Mana."Yeah of course. What do you mean by that?" said Bob.Even as a kid, he was dense.

The two were walking and Mana said,"You are going back to the real world when you are 17?"."Yep. I will be older than my other students but I miss that place." said Bob."It is sweet." said Mana."So what do you mean by that?" said Bob."Dense. I mean that it is sweet to see my good friend have a goal." said Mana."Oh. Cool." said Bob.

Then Future Messenger rode up on her horse and she said,"Your highness. Black Luster needs you for training."."Okay. Later Mana." said Bob.He then followed the messenger as Mana said,"I hope no girl takes you away from me.".

Back in the real world, Gorz stood there outside Black Luster's room.He then opened the door to see Black Luster reading."Ah Gorz. Do you need me for something?" said Black Luster."Yeah. Can I ask you about Mana?" said Gorz."Isn't she a little young?" said Black Luster."Not like that. She likes our king." said Gorz."So? Many girls liked Bob in the spirit world and even here in the real world." said Black Luster."So? I shouldn't be worried." said Gorz."Yes and get some training done. Bob likes his friends to relax and train." said Black Luster."I see. Later Black Luster." said Gorz.

He walked off as Black Luster said,"I wonder who is actually going to pick. I mean he has some of his lovers in his deck right now."

Roger was hanging out with Syrus, Jess, and Chumley in their room because Bob asked them to do."So Roger? How did you and Emily meet?" said Jess."We are childhood friends." wrote Roger."So are you two dating?" said Syrus."Just friends Syrus." wrote Roger."So what did you write on Chazz Jess?" said Chumley."Oh you know. Normal stuff." said Jess."Like this?" wrote Roger.Jess looked at the notebook and he laughed."Nice. I so didn't think of that one. Check it out guys." said Jess.

The other two laugh at Roger's drawing and Chumley said,"You are a great artist Roger just like me."."But he can draw something beside Koalas." said Syrus."Huh?" wrote Roger on a nearby piece of paper and Jess said,"Chumley likes Koalas."."Oh." wrote Roger.

He then took back his notebook from Syrus as the door opened."Hey guys." said Alexis."Hey Lex. What are you doing down here in our humble home?" said Jess."We have a problem." said Alexis."Are we getting our dorm torn down?" said Syrus." Why do you think that Sy?" said Chumley."No idea." said Syrus.

"So what is it?" said Jess."It is Chazz. He wants to duel Roger." said Alexis."Why?" wrote Roger."You did give him a black eye and Chazz hates you." said Alexis."Oh. I better get my deck ready for him." wrote Roger."But Chazz is one of the best freshman duelist not as good as Jaden or Bob but still pretty good." said Syrus."Don't worry Syrus. I have this in the bag." wrote Roger.

Bob and Fate were walking back to the Slifer Red dorm."Bob. I am really impressed that you didn't even duel once during our date." said Fate."Well, I was told that it wasn't very nice to do that so I decide to leave my deck at home." said Bob."Wow." said Fate."So why are we going to the Slifer Dorm? You leave something there?" said Bob."Nope. We are going to see a duel between Chazz and Roger." said Fate."Really?" said Bob."Yeah." said Fate.

The two then saw Chazz who had Slifer Rules on him and he yelled,"Get out here!"."Chazz. Calm down." said Bob.He then grabbed the Obelisk and he was thrown to the floor and Fate said,"What was that for Chazz?".Chazz then ignored her as she helped Bob up."Aren't you going to punch him or something?" said Fate."Nope. I think this duel will be helpful to Chazz's ego." said Bob.

Bob then Jess, Syrus, Chumley, and Alexis."Hey guys. Where is Roger?" said Bob."Inside. Getting his deck ready." said Alexis."Cool. So why is Chazz pissed?" said Chumley."You!" yelled Chazz.

He then grabbed Jess and he said,"Hey Chazz."."You wrote this garbage on me! Didn't you Slifer!?" yelled Chazz."I have no idea on what are you talking about." said Jess."You did! I heard from one of my friends that a Slifer aka you did this!" yelled Chazz.He was about to punch him and he got hit with a rock.

Roger stood there and Chazz yelled,"Let's duel!"."Fine." wrote Roger.The two stood across from each other and Roger wrote down,"I will go first! I play the spell card Pikmin army!".Then little aliens came up and they were red, yellow, blue, white, and purple."What will those freaks do?"said Chazz."I activate the spell card Pikmin Strike!" wrote Roger.Chazz then lost 1000 life points as Roger wrote as the plant monster were gone thanks to the spell,"I end my turn with a facedown.".

"I draw! I play the spell card Magicial Mallet." said Chazz.He then drew new cards and he said,"I summon V-Tiger Jet in attack mode then I play Frontline Base which allows me to special summon a union monster during my main phase. I special summon W-Wing Catapult in attack mode.".The two mechanized monster stood there and he said,"I remove them from play VW-Tiger Catapult. Attack!"."This is for messing with the Chazz!" yelled Chazz."I activate my facedown. Pikmin Wall." wrote Roger.Then the five then return on the field and they made a wall which blocked the attack but Roger still lost half of his life points."Good. I end my turn with a facedown." said Chazz.

Pikmin Army.Spell.Normal.This spell works like Mini Heroes.You can summon five plants also known as Pikmins in red, yellow, blue, white, and purple with 1000 attack and defense points.
Pikmin Strike.Spell.Quick.You are allow to attack with your army and each one makes 200 points of damage.After that, the ones that attack go to the graveyard.
Pikmin Wall.Trap.Normal.It blocks half of your opponents attack.

Roger drew a card and he wrote,"I special summon the White Demon or Sakata Gintoki in attack mode!".Then a samurai stood there.He had claret colored eyes and natural wavy sliver and blue hair.He was wearing a black shirt and pants with a red lining, a white yukata( a summer yukata) with light blue patterns worn like he just woke up from a nap over his left shoulder, he is wearing knee-length black boots with a buckle around the upper foot and the top of the boot, and he had a wooden katana in his belt.

"Morning Roger. Man, what time is it?" said Sakata."Is this a joke? You can't have him without 2 sacrifices Slifer!" said Chazz."I can thanks to you have a monster on your field. I now equip him with the Master Sword." wrote Roger.He gained an extra 2800 attack points as he said,"Thanks for Link's sword upgrade .I mean this makes me feel stronger. You are still playing that silent card huh?"." Attack!" wrote Roger."Gotcha." said Sakata.He then slashed the robot and Chazz lost all of his life points.

Sakata Gintoki or White Demon.LV 8.ATK 2800 DEF 2800.Attribute Earth.Warrior/Normal.A samurai from an alternative future where during the Edo period of Japan was invaded by aliens known as Amanto.He is a lazy warrior but he gets the job done with his mastery over the sword.
Master Sword.Spell.Equip.The Hero of Time's sword and it gives the user an boost in their attack points based on their attack points.

"I lost  to a Slifer? A mute one?" said Chazz."Yes. Now leave." said Sakata.He stood there and Chazz didn't see him but Bob did."So Roger has duel spirits too?" thought Bob.

Chazz then ran off as Syrus said,"That was so awesome!"."Yeah especially Sakata and that spell." said Chumley."Thanks." wrote Roger."So where did you get those cards anyway?" said Jess."From my dad." wrote Roger."Yep. His dad was so awesome and he could talk not like Roger." said Emily.

She stood there and she said,"So how was the date?"."You two were on a date?" said the three Slifers."It was pretty amazing." said Fate."And obvious. Since when do I dress nice?" said Bob."We should have noticed that." said the three."I better getting going Bob. See you tomorrow." said Fate."Yeah." said Bob.

She then kissed him on the cheek and she and Emily walked off."Are you?" said Syrus."Huh?" said Bob."A couple?" said Chumley."I think so but I don't get this stuff myself." said Bob."Wow. He is so dense just like someone I know." thought Roger."So what are you going to do for the rest of the day?" said Jess."Sleep. Later." said Bob.

He walked off into the woods as Roger wrote,"Lets get something to eat. I am starving.".The four walked into their dorm just as dinner was about to get start.

Jaden was walking toward the abandoned dorm and he thought,"Alexis is actually pretty hot.".The two have been hanging out a lot with Aziza so he was mixed about his feeling with the two.He walked into it and he saw Edge."Hello master. I thought that you would be with Aziza or Alexis." said Edge."I need a break from humanity." said Jaden."So are you ready for tomorrow?" said Edge."Yes. Where is Yubel?" said Jaden."Right here my love." said Yubel.

She stood there and Jaden said,"Who are you referring too?"."Who do you think?" said Edge."Mahad?" said Jaden."You my love." said Yubel."Really?" said Jaden."Nope. She and I have been hanging out more." said Edge."Yes we have." said Yubel."So you are closer to him than me Yubel? I am hurt Yubel." said Jaden."Hey kid. I know that you are faking this but don't worry I won't take your friendship with her." said Edge."Yeah. We have been friends since we were kids and I will fight you for her." said Jaden."Really?" said Yubel."Yep." said Jaden."So what is up with you and those ladies? Is someone accept their destiny?" said Edge."Yes he is." said Yubel.

"Huh?" said the men."I thought you two were listen to the history lesson that I told you." said Yubel."We both made Infernal Prodigy go for us." said the two."Of course. You as the Supreme King fell in love with two girls aka the old me which is Aziza and Alexis so this is normal." said Yubel."Dude.That is awesome!" said Edge."How?" said Jaden and Yubel.

"Just pick the one that you want man." said Edge."I see." said Jaden."You are an idiot sometimes Edge." said Yubel."But he is right. Thanks Edge." said Jaden.He then ran off and Edge and Yubel walked after him.

Bob woke up and he went downstairs to grab some food."This is so nice." said Bob.He then saw Black Luster who was with Mahad and Armageddon."Hey guys. Enjoy your day off like I did." said Bob."Yes and we need to know what you are doing for tomorrow." said Mahad."Nothing." said Bob."Of course you would say that." said Black Luster."Yep. I decided to help out some friends tomorrow due to me being a nice guy and all." said Bob.

"Did the ladies of the deck make you?" said Armageddon."Yeah." said Bob." Good luck and don't do anything stupid." said Mahad."No promises." said Bob."Yeah." said Black Luster."I better get some sleep. only have 4 hours till school." said Bob."Right night Bob." said Armageddon.

Bob went to sleep in his bed as his three main dueling spirits of his deck talked downstairs."So what is up with Bob's love life? I mean he has that Fate girl, Stella, and Mana plus those other ones." said Armageddon.

"You know the origin of his past? This is supposed to happened." said Black Luster."Sorry that I never played the best attnetion in school." said Armageddon."Of course you would say that. Lets make sure that Bob doesn't do any thing really stupid." said Mahad."Right." said Black Luster and Armageddon.

Next time,
Two duelists challenges Jaden and Bob to a duel of revenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment