Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Yugioh Gx part 5 Battle Royale!

I made up a new character known as Aziza meaning Precious in Egyptian and Jamila meaning beauty in Egyptian so there is some knowledge for you and her name means Precious Beauty so that will mean something I hope.

After helping the girl from the spell get into Duel Academy as the transfer student Aziza Jamila three days ago, Bob was sleeping in his bed.He then woke up to see his door fly in front of him."Today is going to be a weird one. I just know it." said Bob.

He was then surround by men wearing black suits and with guns shooting magic bullets and then Bob saw a women in front of him."You are under arrested Mr. Moto." said the woman."For what?" said Bob."You went to the abandoned dorm didn't you?" said the woman."Yes but it has for an Halloween Prank is all." said Bob.He was a pretty good liar so he hoped that she bought."Lets go." said the woman.She then grabbed him and he said,"Can I change and can you tell me your name?"."Lucy and yes but hurry up." said Lucy.

"What! Bob got arrested!" yelled Fate.She then stood in up Professor Banner's class and he said,"Yes. Mr. Fate Falcon. Bob broke a rule that he couldn't go to the Abandoned Dorm. Crowler is taking care of him now. I will be right back.".He walked out and Syrus said,"Poor Bob. He saved us from Megan."."Yeah. So Syrus? Why is she here and why is Jaden talking with her?" said Jess.The two looked at the Obelisk Blue who was getting fed grapes by her and Syrus said,"Who knows?"."I mean it is weird right?" said Jess."Yes. It is Jess." said Bastion.

The Ra Yellow stood there and Syrus said,"Bastion? How long have you been there?"."A few minutes now." said Bastion."You need to work on your people skills man. I mean you scared me." said Jess."So what are you doing down here Bastion?" said Syrus."You two seem to know something about Bob being arrested along with Mr.Falcon. Is there something that you are not telling me?" said Bastion."Oh it is nothing at all Bastion. We just thinking that it is stupid why Bob is in trouble right guys?" said Fate.She then smiled at the two and they said,"Yeah. He is so right!"."I see." said Bastion.He then thought,"Weird.".

Stella was looking at the door and Alexis said,"You aren't leaving class Stella."."But Bob is in trouble because of us." said Stella."Bob is a big boy. He can handled this himself." said Alexis."But." said Stella."I think Bob can find his way out of this. Have faith in the guy okay?" said Alexis." Yeah." said Stella.

Then she saw Chazz Princeton.He was a spoiled rich kid and he was in Obelisk Blue.So he was a jerk to everyone who wasn't an Obelisk Blue and Bob for some reason."Hey Stella. So why are you caring so much about Bob?" said Chazz."He is my friend and I am worry about him." said Stella."I see. You should go out with me Stella. I mean we could go out on a date in Paris or somewhere expensive." said Chazz."No thanks Chazz. She need to be left alone." said Alexis."Okay then but I better get my answer soon." said Chazz.He walked off to his friends.

Meanwhile, Bob was sitting in a chair tied down in chains with Chancellor Sheppard, Crowler, Lucy, and Hank the main security guard of the island."So can you guys explain to me why I am tied in this again?" said Bob."It was Crowler's idea." said Hank and Chancellor Sheppard."Yes and you should be expelled from this school." said Crowler."Why?" said Lucy and Hank."He is a troublemaker causing trouble." said Crowler."But Crowler.I read the student manual and it said nothing about the Abandoned Dorm being off limited." said Bob.

"What? Crowler! You were supposed to write that down!" said Sheppard."So am I free to go?" said Bob."No!" said Crowler."But wasn't it your fault Crowler that he is in this mess?" said Hank."Can it Hank. We need to have a punishment for him." said Lucy."I thought we were friends." said Bob."No." said Lucy and Hank."Oh I see." said Bob."Lets have a duel." said Sheppard.

"Okay.I am so in for that Chancellor!" said Bob."I will set up the duel for you Bob. You better be ready for a amazing duel." said Crowler."I will and can you let me out of this?" said Bob."Oh yes." said Lucy and Hank.

Chazz was walking by Crowler's office and the weird looking teacher said,"This is too perfect. I have the perfect way to make Bob leave.".Chazz sat outside of the office and he recorded the talk with Crowler and the duelist that he picked."This is perfect. Stella will be mine." thought Chazz.

He remember meeting Stella at Dueling Prep School back then.He instantly fell in love with her and he wanted her for himself.He tried asking her many times but it failed due to Stella not really caring about boys yet.Chazz then noticed her talking to Bob and he hated him for it."This is going to be perfect. Time to make this big news." said Chazz.

Stella looked at her P.D.A and she said,"Hey Alexis.".Alexis looked at her and she said,"What is it?"."I think I know Bob's punishment is." said Stella."What?" said Alexis.Then the screen showed Crowler saying this,"Okay. Bob will be dueling Para and Dox in one week."."What?! He is dueling who?!" said the entire school.

Meanwhile, Bob was in front of the lake mediating before he starts making his deck for the duel in a week."Bob!" said Mana.She stood there and Bob said,"Yes Mana?"."We have a problem. A massive one in fact." said Mana."What is it? Did one of my more younger spirits do something?" said Bob."No. Your duel because of the Abandoned Dorm. You will be dueling someone powerful." said Mana."Who?" said Bob.

Mahad stood there and he said,"Para and Dox."."Didn't they duel my dad back in the earlier days of his career?" said Bob."Yes and they have the monster Gate Guardian." said Mahad."But isn't Armageddon and Soul Reaper stronger than him?" said Bob."Yes but they are a really amazing tag team like really amazing." said Mahad."I never thought you would say amazing Mahad." said Mana."Yeah." said Bob.

The two agreed as Mahad said,"We need to get your deck ready right now!"."Okay. Lets go to my dorm room and work it out there." said Bob.The three then walked back as they noticed a lot of students outside of the Obelisk Blue Dorm."Oh Bob and I forgot to mention this but people want you to team up with them." said Mana."I better go hide out for a while till this blows off. You two met up with me at Alpha Spot B." said Bob.

The two walked in and they put the door back to their king's room."He really lives like a pig." said Mana.His bed was unraveled and his room was a mess thanks to those guards."Should we clean this place up?" said Mahad."He told us to meet him at Alpha Spot B with his friends so lets do that." said Mana."Why do you care about your work so much?" said Mahad."Bob seems serious about this duel and he need me to be serious right now." said Mana."What happened to the Mana that I know?" said Mahad."She wanted to see a cat fight badly and this will work in my favor." said Mana."Of course you will be like this." said Mahad."Yep." said Mana.He then sighed as he picked up his cards and the two flew out.

"This is nice." thought Jaden.He was with his girlfriend Aziza Jamila who was the best.He then noticed kids looking for Bob."Is something wrong honey?" said Aziza."I am worried about Bob. I mean I owe him a lot." said Jaden."He did saved me from Megan and he is a cool guy but you are the best guy here Jaden." said Aziza."I know that but we should help him." said Jaden."How should we do honey?" said Aziza."I have an idea. I call it an Battle Royale." said Jaden.

Bob was at Alpha Spot B which was the roof and he was looking at his cards and he said,"Okay lets makes this deck into a tag team's nightmare.".He then made his cards into a pile and he then made a deck and he said,"Now I need some team to duel against.".

He then saw Yubel and he said,"Yubel!".She stood there and she said,"What is it Bob? I am looking for Edge. He left me in charge of stuff which he was supposed to do."."Do you know if Jaden and Aziza want to duel me?" said Bob."Go ask them yourself." said Yubel.

She flew off as Bob sneaked down the stairs.He found them and Jaden noticed Bob."Look who is coming out of hiding honey." said Jaden."Well sorry that I don't need a partner to beat them." said Bob."Are you sure? Didn't they duel your father with Joey?" said Aziza."I can handled them or any tag team out there." said Bob."You sure about that?" said the two."Huh?" said Bob.

"You haven't look on the dueling core lately have you?" said Jaden."No. I keep getting request from people so I turned it off." said Bob."Well. We started up a tourney to see who would be your partner and we have two people left. If you can beat them, you will be left off the hook." said Aziza."Who are they?" said Bob.

Bob then walked into the main arena and he then saw Stella and Fate standing there and he said,"They made it this far?"."Yes." said the two.Bob then saw his friends, Bastion, and Chazz and he said,"I guess this will be a good test anyway.".

Bob walked up there and Stella said,"I am not going easy on you Bob! I want to win so I can be your partner."."But I will be your partner." said Fate."Okay. Lets get our game on!" said Bob.The three all active their duel disks and they said,"Game On!".

Jess was pouting and Syrus said,"Maybe you shouldn't have been sleeping during this and you could have been his partner."."Yeah but Bob saved me from that demon and I wanted to repay him for that." said Jess."Same here Jess. Maybe making him some food might help. He loves to eat I heard." said Syrus."Awesome. I know the best way to make some salsa that could burn your mouth off." said Jess.

"That is a start." said Jaden."What are you even doing here? I thought you hated Bob." said Alexis."I do but I don't want to see him go because he could beat me in a battle." said Jaden."Really Jaden? You are that good?" said the two Slifers."Yes He is. Are you doubt my honey's skills?" said Aziza."Nope." said Jess and Syrus."Bob is going to lose." thought Chazz.

Fate said,"I will go first."."K. I guess am going last." said Bob.Fate then drew a card and she said,"I play Triple Summon and then I summon Element Hero Sparkman, Element Hero Avian, and Elemental Hero Neos Alius in attack mode.".The three hero stood there and then Fate said,"I end my turn with a facedown.".

Stella then drew a card and she said,"I play Pot Of Greed.".She drew 2 cards and then she said,"I summon Royal Magical Library in defense mode and then I end my turn with a facedown.".

Bob drew his card and he said,"I play Future City!".The city stood there and then Bob said,"I special summon Future Army in Attack Mode.".Then an futuristic army stood there and then Bob said,"I also summon Future Hero in attack mode!".A super hero flew alongside the army and then Bob said,"I now activate his special effect to summon Future Protector! ".The Hero was gone and then a hero was a robotic armor stood there in defense mode."I now activate my Future Army and Future Protector's special effect." said Bob.He then drew 3 cards and then he placed down three facedowns to end off his turn.

Future Army.Attribute Earth.LV 6.ATK 2200 DEF 2200.Warrior/Effect.The army that protects Future City.You can draw 2 cards at the end of your turn.You can special summon them from your deck if Future City is out on the field.
Future Hero.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 1600 DEF 1500.Warrior/Normal.A super hero for Future City.He can bring out Future Protector if send to the grave or if you have Future City out.
Future Protector.Attribute Earth.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 3000. Warrior/Effect.The hero of the Streets and you can draw a card if Future City is out.

Fate drew a card and she thought,"Those facedowns must be for his future cards so lets get rid of those with this."."I play Lucky Draw!" said Fate.She then drew 6 cards and she said,"Perfect. I play Dark Fusion to fuse Elemental Hero Sparkman and Element Hero Clayman to special summon Evil Hero Lighting Golem in attack mode!".Then the evil hero stood there and he destroy Future Protector and then Fate said,"I then end my turn by place a facedown card.".

Stella drew a card and she said,"I summon Big Shield Gardana in defense mode.".A giant shield stood there and Stella said,"I end my turn.".

Bob then drew a card and he said,"I summon the Sneaky Fox!".Then a fox stood there and Bob said,"I activate her special ability.".He then summoned the Playful Dog and Bob said,"I then activate this Dog and Fox Sacrifice so I special summon Future Guardian!".

The Sneaky Fox, the fox who plays tricks on humans.LV 2.Attribute Dark.ATK 1000 DEF 2000.Beast/Effect.Once a very normal fox who stole food for villages, she is cursed by Loki, the Norse God of Mischief to work and live with a very stupid dog with a giant heart.Even with their differences, they work well together.You can special summon the Playful Dog when you have the Sneaky Fox on the field.
The Playful Dog, the dog who has the brain of an acorn but with a big heart.Attribute Light.ATK 2000 DEF 1000.Beast/Effect.Once a very normal dog who plays with the kids in the villages that the Sneaky Fox robbed from their partners, he is blessed by Thor, the Norse God of Thunder to work with the fox who robbed his friends.Even with their differences, they work very well together and the dog likes her a whole lot.You can special summon the Sneaky Fox when you have the Playful Dog on the field from your deck.
Dog and Fox Sacrifice.Spell.Normal.You can summon an level 8 or more stars monster from your deck if you have the Playful Dog and The Sneaky Fox on your field.
Future Guardian.LV 8.Attribute Earth.ATK 4000 DEF 4000.Warrior/Normal.A futuristic hero with a great offense and defense.

Then a giant warrior stood there.He had the same armor as Future Protector but it was golden and then Bob said,"I attack Thunder Giant with this Cleansing Beam!"."I activate my facedown! Mirror Gate!" said Fate.Bob then lost 2600 life points and Fate lost her monster and Bob said,"I attack with Future Army and Future Protector!".The girls lost 2100 life points and Stella lost her books as Bob said,"I end my turn with this.".He then placed a card down.

"Wow. Bob is so strong. Even against two powerful duelists, he is holding his own." said Jess."I still don't get why they didn't go with 8000 life points." said Syrus."Bob likes a challenge I think." said Alexis."Guess so." said Jaden and Aziza.Chazz then said,"Beat him Stella!".

Fate then drew a card and she said," I summon the Legendary Six Samurai-Kizan and then I play Monster Reborn so I can bring back Elemental Hero Clayman.".The two monster stood there in a defense position and a attacking position then Fate said,"I play this. Second Sacrifices so I can summon Elemental Hero Neos in attack mode!".He stood there and then Fate said,"I play Mystical Space Typhoon to destroy Future City!".The city then crumbled to the ground and then Fate said,"Attack Future Army with space punch!".Bob then lost 300 life points and she said,"I end my turn with a facedown.".

Second Sacrifices.Spell.Normal.You can special summon a monster over four stars from your hand on the same turn.

Stella then said,"I sacrifice my Big Shield Gardena to summon Cyber-Tech Alligator in attack mode!".The Gator stood there and Stella said,"I now play Shrink!".Future Protector lost half of his attack and then Stella said,"Attack!".Bob then lost 1000 life points and Stella said,"I end my turn.".

Bob drew a card and he said,"This is way too awesome."."What is it Bob?I  mean my next turn will be your last." said Fate."I now activate this. Easy Sacrifice so I can special summon this. I special summon Dark Magician!" said Bob.He stood there and then Bob said,"I play Magical Summoning so I can send these two so I can summon Ultimate Wizard!".

Easy Sacrifice.Spell.Normal.You can special summon a high level monster from your deck really easy.
Magical Summoning.Spell.Normal.You can special summon a spellcaster from your deck with two monsters on your field.
Ultimate Wizard,The Strongest Wizard in the world.LV 10.Attribute Light.ATK 7000 DEF 7000. Spellcaster/Effect.A wizard with the power of the universe in his wand.His first ability is that he can summon a spellcaster from your deck, His second ability is that he can bring out any magic or trap from your deck, His third ability that he can destroy every monster on your field and every monster, the person loses 300 life points.He can use two of his three abilities.

He stood there and Bob said,"I pick his first and third ability. I special summon Card Ejector!".She came out and she made the crowd aw from her cuteness.She then destroy Monster Reborn from the girls graveyard and the five monsters were gone and then they had 400 life points left and then Bob said,"Attack!".She then made Bob win the duel and he said,"Good game.".

"Bob won? Dam it. I need to get going." thought Chazz.He walked off as Bastion said,"I better go check up on Chazz.".He went after him as Bob said,"That was a fun duel Stella and Fate. I mean I was afraid that I was going to lose."."Have you ever lost Bob?" said Fate."When I was little, I had no clue about this game but overtime I got better. Maybe I can do some tutoring." said Bob."Really Bob?" said Syrus."Yep. I have some stuff to do." said Bob."Are you sure that you can't tutor before you go do your thing?" said Jess."Yep. It is pretty important." said Bob.

He walked off as Jaden said,"Hey. Where did Bastion and Chazz go?"."They were here?" said the two girls."Yeah. I wonder where they went." said Jaden."Hey Sy. Lets duel!" said Jess."Why me?" said Syrus."I can't take Jaden, Aziza, Alexis, or Stella so you are the best option." said Jess."Why not Fate?" said Syrus."He seems busy." said Jess.

Fate walked off as Stella ran after her as Jess said,"Lets duel!"."No way!" said Syrus.He ran off as Jess ran after him and the three Obelisk Blue sighed.

Bastion found Chazz going to Crowler's office."What is he doing?" thought Bastion.Bastion looked inside and Chazz said,"I want you to make sure that Bob loses to those two!"."Why do you want your friend to leave?" said Crowler."Bob. I hate that guy more than anything." said Chazz."I think we are going to be good friends." said Crowler.Bastion then ran off as Chazz said,"You hear something?"."No. Lets make sure that Bob has some trouble before then." said Crowler.

Fate was outside Bob's room and the boy was sleeping and she said,"This must be that thing he was talking about. He is so cool.".She walked in and she said,"You probably can't hear this Bob but I love you. You are the perfect boy for me.".She kissed him on the cheek after putting on cherry lipstick and she walked away.Stella then walked into the room and she noticed the cherry lipstick on his cheek and she said,"What just happened?".She then said,"I have a love rival now. You will be mine.".

Next time,
A Cat Fight between Fate and Stella!

No comments:

Post a Comment