Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Powerful Power part 5 Future Traveler

In the not to distant future, a boy was running from someone.He was 16 and he was run from the robotic enforcers of this post apocalyptic future known as the End.

His name was Leo, he was a member of the rebels, and he had the power of Electricity."Get back here Leo." said the guards."Nope. I need to make sure this doesn't happen." said Leo.He then ran up a building and he opened a time portal."I am going to make this goes away. I promise mon, dad, and sis." said Leo.

He jumped in as a woman stood there.Her name was Lola and she was the evil dictator of this world."Where is he going?" said Lola."Mistress. He is going back into the past when Power was starting out." said a robot.

"I asked when!" said Lola."The year 2014." said the same robot."Good. Send the Users into the past. Lets see if that boy can handed us." said Lola.

Bob was looking at his lunch which was made by his super amazing girlfriend."You all right Bob?" said Ace.He was eating his lunch as Bob said,"I am just fine. I mean I got stronger."."Yeah. I mean you can even lift Galactic!" said Ace.

"Yeah but why?" said Bob."Who knows man?! It is like the school being fixed just like that." said Ace."Maybe because of Wizard." said Bob."You mean the Wizard?" said Ace.

Ace had a thing for superheroes which was a weird obsession that Bob didn't like."Yeah." said Bob."That is so cool." said Ace."Yeah.I better getting going." said Bob." To see your girlfriend?" said Ace.Bob's face went red and Ace said,"Don't worry. I keep the fan girls from killing her."."Thanks man." said Bob.

He walked out to the garden/greenhouse which Sakura spend most of her time at school beside class and the library.He then surprised her and he said,"So when are you going to ask me out?"."Bob?!" said Sakura.

Her face was red as Bob sneezed."Are you alright?" said Sakura."You don't remember?! I am allergic to several known pollens in this place and several perfumes." said Bob."Do you want to leave?" said Sakura."I'll be fine as long as I'm with you." said Bob.He then sense something and he said,"Duck!".He protected Sakura as the greenhouse's glass broke onto of them.

Sakura then saw Bob and she said,"You okay Bob?"."I have never felt better." said Bob.He then stood up and Sakura said,"Do you need me to pull it out?".He had glass in his back and he said,"Um sure.".His face was rec as she pulled out the glass.

His back was covered with holes as his body healed itself."So what made the glass break?" said Sakura."I don't know but I am going to find out." said Bob."Let me come with you." said Sakura."Sorry but I don't want you hurt Sakura. I love you too much to see you hurt." said Bob.Her face went red as she said,"Thanks Bob. Go get them.".

He then walked into the woods and he then turned into Power."Why?" said Power."I sense danger." said Al."Ah." said Power.He then sensed an attack and he said,"Lighting Barrier!".The attack was blocked as he heard a girl say,"Ah I almost had the Power.".

Power then saw a girl which would made him go wild but he loves Sakura now and he said," Who are you?"."My name is Flare and I come from the future." said Flare."Huh?" said Power."Oh I'm here to stop you Bob and your girlfriend from being together." said Flare."What?!" said Power."Time for you to kiss Donna! Empress Kiss!" said Flare.

Power then dodged the kiss and he said,"Armageddon! Switch into rope!".He then became a rope and he tied her up."Wow Power. You are so strong!" said Ruby.

She then grabbed him and Armageddon went back to being a sword and he was grabbed by a girl."You had a lot of fangirls. Why did you give them up? I mean your girlfriend isn't anything special." said Flare."Because he loves her! Let him go! Static Explosion!" said Leo.

He stood there and the girls were out."You are an user aren't you?" said Leo."An User?" said Power."We'll talk later." said Leo."Okay." said Power. Flare then said,"You are a thorn in the mistress side."."Well you are a thorn in the people's side!" said Leo.He then said,"Time for you to pay!".He then shocked her and Power said,"Stop!".

He grabbed him and Power said,"Just calm down man. She is defeated. The cops will make her pay."."No! She needs to die! She destroy my home and my life!" yelled Leo.

He then said,"Thunder!".Power then said,"My suit is made out of an fabric that absorb electricity and then brings back in full force.".Leo was then quiet as Power said,"Okay then.We need to talk."

Bob stood there with the tied up Leo on the roof and he said,"Lets begin with some question. What is a user? Why did she want me and Donna to kiss?! Who are you?! And where or when are you from?"."A user who can use superhuman gifts but only one. She wants to keep her mistress alive and well and you two kissing will do that. My name is Leonardo X or Leo and I am from the future." said Leo.

"Okay then Leo. Why are you here in the past?" said Bob."I am here to stop that evil woman who rules my future with an iron grip." said Leo."You mean that Mistress lady that Flare was talking about? So are you a user as well?" said Bob."Yes and I am not a User! I wouldn't kill just to kill!" said Leo.

Then Sakura opened the door and she said,"Bob!"."Hey Sakura. This is my friend Leo and he comes from the future." said Bob."Really?" said Sakura.Her eyes glowed and Bob said,"She likes really future stuff."."Oh I know. I am your kid after all." said Leo."You are my son?" said Bob.

Leo had Sakura's hair which was Salmon colored and he looked very handsome."So how can we tell that you are my son?" said Sakura."Our family crest." said Leo."Huh?" said Sakura."Yeah." said Bob.

He then showed her his right eye which had the symbol P on it."How come I never notice this before?" said Sakura."It is usually not on the eye mom. It can only be seen by the family or if the member decide to show it to their beloved." said Leo.

He then showed her his neck and it had the letter L."This is mine." said Leo."Then why isn't the same letter?" said Sakura."Each member has a different symbol." said Bob."Right." said Leo.

The two were quiet as Sakura said,"What happened?"."You don't want to know." said the two."Tell me then. I want to know everything." said Sakura.

Bob and Sakura were walking back to class and Sakura said,"I can't believe it."."Yeah. They died to save me from them. I don't remember much but I am happy to here with you." said Bob.

"That is sweet Bob. I have to get to Home EC. Girls get stuck with it till Summer Break." said Sakura."Are you going to make me a delicious snack?" said Bob."You know it. See you later Bob." said Sakura.

She walked off and Bob said to Al,"You don't mind me dating her right?"."I am here to be your partner until I find my partner so be happy." said Al."Thanks Al!" said Bob.He ran off toward the gym.

In a unknown location, several people were in a room arguing with each other and they were Users.They were from the future by their outfits which were very high tech."Why aren't we out there looking for the brat? He already got Flare!" said one of them.

He was known as Berserk, a User with super strength and when he gets madder, he gets stronger."Because Berserk, he probably found his father already. I mean he is the one person who almost stopped the mistress but he failed along with everyone else." said a boy.

He was Hydro and he well control any form of liquid."But! That kid escaped the Enforcers and he destroy a production plant along with his rebel friends! That brat needs to die by my hands! She offend the mistress." said Berserk."Calm down Barry." said a man.

He was known as Holy due his power over humans and Users so he was the leader."Here is the plan. We used the simple minded villains of the past to draw him out. He and his father can't resist crime." said Holy."Hey you're right Holy! Lets go!" said Berserk.

He was stopped by Holy and he said,"Not you my child. I shall be going with Hydro and Beat."."Why her?" said the two.They looked at Beat.She was the mistress of sound and she was always listing to her music."Her sound might be useful to us." said Holy."I see." said Berserk.

Meanwhile outside the evil hideout of the Captain.The Captain was a super villain with no super powers but he made his evil weapons out of normal objects."We are ready to go boss." said a grunt."Good." said Captain.

He then saw his evil cohorts.It was Screech, the twin sister of Siren and she had the same powers, Beam whose suit can cut through solid Galactic which made her an asset to the team, and Charon who can make his body into anything he needs.

"When are we going Captain? This waiting is driving me crazy." said Screech."Calm yourself. It will be fine soon." said Captain."Why?" said Charon."Because you will soon see that Mistress Lola is god!" said Captain.

He then fired two beams of energy from his hand and Charon blocked it."What is up with him?" said Beam."Whose know?! But his men are with him." said Screech.

The three were then captured by water and Hydro stood there."Who are you?" said the three."My name is Hydro and I am here to make you join the Empire." said Hydro."Not going to happen! Sonic Scream!" said Screech.

She then broke the water and it reformed into a giant cobra."This is not going to work. My water is alive and it can do whatever it wants." said Hydro."Well then eat this! Earth Blast!" said Beam.She then fired a giant block at Hydro and it broke by sound.

"Stop." said Beat.She stood there and she said,"Your weak attacks will be stopped by my beats."."What my friends means, you can't stop us." said Holy.He stood there and he said,"Join us or we will use force.".

He then had the grunts get ready to fire their weapons at the three.They got infected with Holy's powers and they said,"We will join Mistress Lola. What do you need?"."Good. Lets get going. Time for you to draw out our enemy." said Holy.

Leo was sitting on a roof in Mono City."This is real nice. I mean the air is clean and there are people." thought Leo.He then heard an alarm and he said,"Lets show the world the power of Leo.".

He then ran and he saw some villains with the Enforcers."The Enforcers? What are they doing here? I thought this era didn't have the element to make them!" said Leo.He then jumped down there wearing a yellow suit."Stop right there!" said Leo.They then fired at him and Leo said,"Electric Shield!".

He then produced a shield which blocked the attacks."Time to short circuited these robots." said Leo.He then made electric go through the ground and the robots were fine."What?!" said Leo."That was the old version kid." said Berserk.

He then slammed into Leo and he said,"We made some upgrades to them. I call it humans."."You are using humans to power those monsters!" said Leo."Kid. Time for you to take a good long nap!" said Berserk.

He was out cold as the man said,"We are off to where this brat's friend lives!".The Enforcers plus the villains from earlier in personalized Enforcer suits followed the man.

Bob was holding a baseball and he said,"Time to knock this sucker out.".He and Ace were on a team against well everyone else.Most guys in the school hated Bob for many different reasons."Lets go Bob. We don't have all day!" said a boy."Fine!" said Bob.He then fired a flaming ball and he won the game."Everyone get changed now!" said the teacher.

Bob stood there and he said,"What is going on?"."You alright man?" said Ace."Yeah. My powers they are evolving." said Bob."They are?" said Ace."Yeah. I mean you saw that pitch. I wouldn't risk my powers being shown like that. It is stupid on my part." said Bob."Why don't you go see someone from the Guild? I mean they are all super genius." said Ace."Yeah but." said Bob.

He then sensed danger and he said,"Get inside and protect Sakura."."Why?" said Ace."Trust me. It ain't going to be pretty to see." said Bob."Okay man. Don't worry Nova is on the job." said Ace.He was at the door and Bob said,"I may need some help. So if I need you, help me with Mystic and Karen."."K Man!" said Ace.

He ran off as Bob said,"Al. You ready for a fight?"."Yeah." said Al.Bob then turned into Power and then he saw his son being held by weird robots."Those must be Enforcers. Lets do this." thought Power.

He then pulled out Armageddon and he said,"Let him go!"."Run! You can't beat them Power!" yelled Leo."I can with this! Darkness Slash!" said Power.He then got hit with his own attack as Leo said,"They can take whatever physical attack and bring it back to them in full force."."Thanks for telling me." said Power.

He stood up and he said,"Infernal Flame!".He then made a giant fire and it keep growing."Thanks Mystic for that one." said Power.He then saw his son being dragged away by Screech.He met Screech once and she hated him."Leo! Let him go!" yelled Power.

Screech then screamed and Power said,"Time to shut you up! Blizzard!".She was then frozen as Power freed him."Thanks." said Leo."Go find your mother and tell Ace to get out here. The flame is going to be out soon and I will need the help." said Power."Okay dad." said Leo.

He ran inside as they all stood there."Time to see if we feared is happening." said Power.He then glowed and he said,"Lets begin the Devil!"

Ace stood there with Sakura and he said,"I will protect you Sakura.".He had her in a safety room which Bob placed inside the school when it was being rebuilt."Is he alright?" said Sakura."Trust me Sakura. Bob can handled himself in a fight." said Ace.

Leo ran in and Sakura said,"Leo? Where is your father?"."Hold on. He is your kid?" said Ace."Yeah and you are my dad's best friend. I came from the future. You need to go out there. Power needs your help." said Leo."Right. Protect Sakura!" said Ace.He ran off as he said,"Now where are you Donna and Karen?".

Donna was Mystic as she was surround by some Enforcers."This sucks. Their armor seems impervious to magic." said Mystic."I got this! Flame Boomerang!" said Ace.He was Nova and he sliced  them in half.Mystic said,"That isn't going to last long!"."I know! Lets go!" yelled Nova.

She followed him as he said,"Do you know where Karen is? Power needs our help!"."Really?" said Mystic."Yeah. Now where is Karen?" said Nova.

The two then reached the library and they saw the goddess being drained by the Enforcers."That is how they are impervious to our attack! Gods have an immunity to magic!" yelled Mystic."So if we free her? These robots will be gone." said Nova."Yes." said Mystic."Then lets turn the heat up! Hypernova Blast!" yelled Nova.

He then blasted back the Enforcers and Mystic freed Karen."Thanks. Those things ambush me and they made everyone who doesn't have power go poof." said Karen."With an incantation!" said Mystic."Right. Lets go help Bob!" said Karen and Nova.

They found Power.He had demonic wings, demonic claws, and a evil presence around him."Bob." said the girls."What happened?" said Nova."His powers somehow turned him into a demon of some kind." said Mystic."And we need to find out why right?" said Nova.

"Yes. I know why. His powers are a link to the many realms so this is just one of many forms that Bob could be." said Karen."So lets free him." said Nova."Right!" said the girls.

Mystic then said,"Chains of Galactic hold him down!".Then Power Demon was trapped as Karen said,"Time to rid these demon from him."Not going to happen." said a voice.

The demon was gone and Power stood there."Power! You're safe!" said Karen.She then got slapped as Power said,"I ain't Power no more. The name is Devil.".

Devil stood there and he said,"Me and Power are friends see. We are the same guy and we stand for what is right. I will return him but don't try that again.".He went back as Power stood there."You in there Power?" said Nova."I'm just fine. What happened?" said Power."You defeated the bad guys and we took care of the ones inside." said Mystic."Good." said Power.

Holy stood in front of a screen and he heard someone say,"Good job kid. We learned more about him.".It was King and Holy said,"Are you impressed with the Enforcers?"."Yes. Them being made of humans gave them the power of taking power of a goddess to stop that spawn of Wizard." said King.

Holy then said,"So are you ready to get Power?"."No my child. You will be joining my army." said King."Huh?" said Holy.He then fell to the floor as he said,"I will serve you master.".King then said to the screen of Power,"I will find your weakness boy and with the help of the future, you will die."

Bob sat on his couch and Leo stood there."What is wrong son? You protect Sakura and that what matters to me." said Bob."Yeah you did really good." said Sakura."It is not that all. I need to show you and Sakura the truth" said Leo.

He then glowed and he turned into a puppy."Huh?" said the two."Yep. My body changed into an animal form after fighting the user and Enforcers for so long." said Leo.

He jumped into his mother's lap and Bob said,"So do I have to buy pet food for you or what?"."Nope." said Leo."Thank the gods." said Bob."Hey Bob. Do you mind if I stay here with you and Leo?" said Sakura." LIt is no problem." said Bob."Thanks Bob." said Sakura.

"So mommy, why don't you want to go home?" said Leo."Family stuff. She doesn't have to tell us if she doesn't want too." said Bob."I need to. You told me about your family and I will mine." said Sakura.

Next time,
Meeting of Micro of the guild, fighting some new enemies, and several new questions are being asked.

No comments:

Post a Comment