Sunday, June 15, 2014

Yugioh GX part 1 Get your Game On!

Man this is hard.I mean writing a new version should be easy but it is really hard.This story will have be like the second one with Bob being nice.Same title because it is a nice title.Oh and new cards will be bold and they have been in old parts but you might go back that far.

Narrator P.O.V.
A helicopter was flying over Duel Academy.This carried several new students heading to Duel Academy for a learning experience about Duel Monsters.One such student is a mister Jaden Yuki.He was the student to defeat Crowler who most people thought that he was a women but that was proven wrong by the man himself.

Jaden Yuki looked down on the island and he said,"I am here."."Is something wrong my love?" said a spirit.Everyone was asleep and Jaden saw Yubel."Oh hey Yubel. What's up?" said Jaden."You seem off my love. Are you okay?" said Yubel."It is nothing." said Jaden."Are you sure? I mean you seem like you want to hurt someone." said Yubel."I just am tired is all. I mean Crowler sure was difficult." said Jaden sarcastically."Yes that man woman was sure tough. I think some sleep might help you honey." said Yubel."Right." said Jaden.

He went to sleep as Yubel sat next to him."Why does he have to be so distant?" said Yubel."Probably due to someone breaking his heart." said Malicious Edge.He stood there and Yubel said,"I have no control on his love life."."You sure do." said Malicious Edge."Why are you even out?" said Yubel."I just wanted to Yubel. I came here to tell you that a certain person from his past is coming back." said Malicious Edge."Who?" said Yubel.

"A boy." said Malicious Edge." Oh." said Yubel."You don't mind this at all?" said Malicious Edge."It is a guy. I mean who is he to my Jaden?" said Yubel."Just a friend." said Malicious Edge and then he thought,"I really hope.".

Then the same boy that the two duel monster spirits were talking about woke up in a tree."Man. That sure was a nice tree to sleep in." said the boy.He jumped down and he shook the twigs out of his black hair and he said,"Guess I should get going.".

He then walked out of the forest and his duel spirit ran up to him.It was the card Dark Magician."Hey Mahad." said the boy."Did you sleep in a tree?" said Mahad."Yep. I tried sleeping in the bed back at the dorm but you know me and beds."said the boy."Yeah but you can use the shower. I mean your classmates are coming in." said Mahad.The boy then saw a helicopter and he said,"Okay then Mahad.".He walked toward his room and he enter the shower.

A man with a receding hair lane and a goatee was looking over the new students coming to his school."You alright Chancellor Sheppard?" said a man.It was a very skinny man standing there."Professor Banner. Your cat is bothering me." said Sheppard.

He held up a cat and Banner grab the cat and he said,"Sorry Chancellor Sheppard. Pharaoh really has been hyper lately."."It is fine Banner. I am worried about these students." said Sheppard."What do you mean?" said Banner."It is nothing. You better get ready for these students." said Sheppard.He and his cat left the room as Sheppard said,"I hope this year doesn't go south quick.".

Jaden got off the helicopter.He was wearing his Supreme King Armor by the way."So this is Duel Academy?" said Jaden.Then he felt two girls on his back.It was Mindy and Jasmine by the way"Hey Jaden!" said the two girls."What do you two want?" said Jaden.He then made them get off her and Yubel said."You should just date those sluts."."Whatever." said Jaden.

He walked toward the island and Mindy said,"What is with that guy? I mean he asked a question and he didn't want to hear our answer."."I guess that Jaden has a lot of his mind girls." said a another girl.It was the queen of the Obelisk Blue Alexis Rhodes."But Jaden is so cool. I mean he beat Crowler and Crowler is like a really good duelist I heard." said Jasmine."So? It really doesn't matter. Someone will eventually beat him." said Alexis."Will it be you?" said the two."Maybe." said Alexis.

Mahad walked into his master's room and he saw him put on his green shirt.He usually wearing a black jacket with a red shirt and black pants but he was wearing a green shirt with blue jeans.His black hair was still a mess but you could see his blue eyes."Hey Mahad. What do you need? I thought you guys were on patrol or something." said the boy."It is nothing master. Are you feeling alright?" said Mahad."Just fine. Why?" said the boy."You usually don't wear light colors." said Mahad."Well I feel like it." said the boy."I see." said Mahad.

The boy said,"I am ready to show what my training has accomplished."."It has been a long time since you met any real humans." said Mahad."7 long years Mahad. I was in that world for a long time and I finally feel free." said the boy."That makes some sense. I better get back to patrol. Good luck Bob." said Mahad."You too. I know that you guys will be at my side no matter what happens." said Bob."Yep. With these cards, we will able to help you." said Mahad.He then handed him some cards and he was gone."Lets get ready for a duel." said Bob.

Sheppard sat in his office and the door opened up.It was Bob."Robert? What are you doing here?" said Sheppard."Can't I see my favorite teacher?" said Bob."I haven't seen you in seven years my boy. What are you doing here?" said Sheppard."I am a 1st year here." said Bob."You are?" said Sheppard.

He looked on his computer and he said,"You are and you an Obelisk Blue."."Yep. I guess me pass that test got me in." said Bob."You got 120/100 points. How?" said Sheppard."I got really smart teach. So when am I dueling?" said Bob."Knowning your father's legacy, it shouldn't be long before you get a duel." said Sheppard."Sweet!" said Bob.

Jaden sat in the main dueling arena and he was alone due to his monster Wild Cyclone protecting him from his fan girls."Why do he want any one near him?" said Syrus.He was sitting next to Bastion and Jess."Who knows Sy? I mean Jaden seems like he could be the next super villain." said Jess."Yes but that is a scientific impossibly." said Bastion."Then explain why no one can sit in that area?" said Syrus and Jess.Bastion then said,"Who knows but who cares?".

Sheppard stood there and he said,"Welcome to Duel Academy. My name is Sheppard and I am your principal in a way. You have been given a room in one of the three dorms here on the island and a Personal Digital Assistant for you to do receive your homework and your duel challenges. You can resister a name for yourself which people can see. Your teacher will be giving you their names and you can ask them any questions that you need. Your PDA will tell you where you will be staying right now.".

Then several beeps went off as Syrus said,"I'm in Slifer Red of course I am."."Me too. Awesome, I mean we are in the dorm which was the king of games's first god card. That is awesome Syrus." said Jess."I'm in Ra Yellow which is where the smart of the smart go to learn." said Bastion."I wonder what Jaden is in." said Syrus."Probably Obelisk Blue." said Jess and Bastion.

Sheppard then said,"Good luck. Your uniforms will be in the gym.".The students left and Sheppard saw Bob standing there."You enjoy the show?" said Sheppard."Yep. So when can I start getting people to duel?" said Bob."Is there a reason why you want to duel so badly?" said Sheppard."I have my reasons man. I have been gone for a very long time." said Bob."Use the P.D.A that I gave to challenge someone." said Sheppard.He walked off as Bob said,"Okay then."

Jaden walked to his room in the Obelisk Blue Dorm.He then opened it and it was a single bed with a desk."This will do." said Jaden.He sat on his bed and Yubel said,"So who is the first victim?"."Don't know yet." said Jaden."How about this guy?" said Yubel.

It was a picture of Bob with a monster known as Armageddon next to his picture."Who is he?" said Jaden."His name is Bob. He seems like a Slifer Red." said Yubel."Is he?" said Jaden."Nope. An Obelisk. His strongest card is a question mark." said Yubel."I see." said Jaden.He then stood there and he said,"Lets go duel this guy."."Right!" said Yubel.The two left the dorm room.

Bob was at the cliff near the Slifer Red dorm."This is nice." said Bob.He then looked at the sky and he said,"This place is way better than the spirit world.".Bob then sense a dark presence.He then saw Jaden with Yubel.

Yubel then noticed Bob staring at her and Jaden said,"Is your name Bob?"."Yep. And you are?" said Bob." MMy name is Jaden Yuki and I challenge you to a duel right now!" said Jaden."Um no thanks. I don't even have my deck on me." said Bob."Then lets go get it." said Yubel."Sorry but I am too relaxed to duel today. See you later Jaden." said Bob.

Bob walked off and Jaden said,"He ditched me!"."Calm down Jaden. We will see him soon." said Yubel.Jaden walked off and Yubel started to follow Bob."He seems different from the other students. Lets see what you really are Bob." thought Yubel.

She then found him into the woods standing in front of some guy wearing a yellow uniform which made him a Ra Yellow."Who are you?" said Bob."My name is Victor and I challenge you to a duel!" said Victor."Okay." said Bob."Why did you refuse my master's duel?" said Yubel.

Bob stood there with his duel disk and Bob said,"You should go first."."Okay! I draw!" said Victor.He looked at his hand and he said,"I summon Super Defense Robot Lio in defense mode.".Then a robotic lion came out and it protect its masters and Victor said,"I end my turn with two facedown. Your turn Bob."."Okay. I draw!" said Bob.

He looked at his hand and he said,"I summon my Future Archer in attack mode.".Then an archer came out.His arrows looked more technical and his outfit had a lot of glowing stuff on it."I activate his ability." said Bob.Bob then drew a card and Bob said,"I end my turn with a facedown.".

Future Archer.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 1400 DEF 1300.Warrior/Effect.An archer who use future technology to steal from the rich and give it to the poor.He is known as the Future Robin Hood.When he is summoned to the field, you can draw one card for every monster on your opponent.

"I draw! I sacrifice my Robot to summon Evilswarm Coppelia." said Victor.Then a Porky(Earthbound or the Mother series) like monster came out and Victor said,"Attack!"."I activate my facedown. Scrap Iron Scarecrow!" said Bob.Then a scarecrow blocked it."I end my turn." said Victor."I draw and I play one of my favorite spell Double Summon. So I summon Future Medic and Future Spy! Then I activate my spy's ability." said Bob.

The two came out and then Bob drew three cards and he said,"I then activate my Medic's ability. I special summon Future Messenger!".Then a girl on a future horse came out and Bob said,"I then activate her ability and I can special summon Future Knight!".Then a long blue haired girl stood there and Yubel said,"He has the future monsters in his deck? Very interesting."."Now lets keep this going. I then special summon Future Ninja!" said Bob.He came out and he said,"Sup Selena."."Hey Nick." said Selena.

"Lets play this. Future Contact and Future City!" said Bob.A future city came out and then Future Spy and Future Archer jumped into a portal."I now fusion summon Future Assassin !" said Bob.He stood there and he had future clothes."So Bob has Future Assassin with 3500 attack points, Future Knight with 4000 attack points, Future Ninja with 4000 attack points, Future Medic with 2500 attack points, and Future Messenger with 2600 attack points. What is he doing?" said Victor and Yubel."I now attack!" said Bob.

Future Medic.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 1500 DEF 1000.Spellcaster/Effect.The main healer of the Future Monsters.She isn't good with meeting new people and she is a scaredy cat but everyone who knows her kindness loves her.If there a Future Monster on your field, you can special summon one from your hand.
Future Spy.Attribute Earth.LV 3.ATK 1000 DEF 1500.Warrior/Effect.A spy who works for the future government who makes him kill anyone stand in their way.When summoned, you can draw three cards from your deck.
Future Messenger.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 1600 DEF 1600.Warrior/Effect.A girl who rides her horse across the future to deliver messages, she is known as the Future mailwoman.She can special summon Future Knight from your hand or deck when summoned to the field.
Future Knight.Attribute Earth.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 2800.Warrior/Normal.The daughter of the world famous Powerful Power from the future.She told her father about her when they met and now they fight alongside each other.She is also close friends with Future Ninja or Max.
Future Ninja.Attribute Earth.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 3000.Warrior/Effect.A former prince from the future.He works with the Princess of the Future aka Selena aka Future Knight.They are really close.You can special summon him when your opponent has a monster on his/her field.
Future City.Spell.Field.The City that the Future Monster lives and thrived in.Every Future monsters gains 1000 extra attack points.
Future Contact.Spell.Normal.You can fuse two Future Monsters together to summon one from your deck.
Future Assassin.Attribute Earth.LV 7.ATK 2500 DEF 2400.Warrior/Normal.The Assassin of the Future and the father of Future Spy and he kills anyone who his boss want to kill.

Then Victor lost all of his life points and Bob said,"And that is game!"."Wow. Guess challenging the son of the king of Games was a dumb idea." said Victor."It wasn't that dumb. I mean I have seen dumber." said Bob.

He walked off as Yubel said,"You are the son of the King of Games?!"."Of course." said Bob."Are you serious?" said Yubel."Yep." said Bob."My master will beat you!" said Yubel.

She flew off as Future Ninja stood there and he said,"So who was that girl or boy?"."Someone duel spirit." said Bob."I see. We better get going." said Nick."Right. Where are we going again?' said Bob."To watch the shooting stars." said Nick."Oh yeah. I forgot." said Bob.Nick then sighed as he said,"Sometimes Bob.".

The two made it and they were at a waterfall."So why am I here with you?" said Bob."You don't have a girlfriend or boyfriend. I mean if you played for the other team, we wouldn't judge you." said Nick."I could find one but I don't understand love in the slightest." said Bob."Have you asked any of the females?" said Nick."Nah. They are always busy." said Bob."They will take time out of their schedules to help you. I mean you are our king." said Nick."You guys now way too well that you guys are your own person." said Bob."But we will still call you King. We better get you back." said Nick."Yeah.I  mean I don't want to be late for my first class tomorrow." said Bob."You will no matter what." said Nick."Yeah but I want to try." said Bob.

Bob walked to his room and he saw a letter in front of it."Wonder what this could be." said Bob.He sat on his bed and he opened it.He then read it aloud,"Dear Bob, I have had my eye on you for a long time. I don't know what makes me attracted to you. You are an incredible duelist. So please if you find me, ask me out. Love your secret admirer."."This letter is weird." said Bob.

Bob for being an incredible duelist isn't the best when it came to women whatsoever.He then pulled out a book and he started reading it.

Next time,
Who is this Secret Admirer?Will Bob ever meet her or him?And will Jaden duel Bob?This and more crazy high jinks on Duel Academy Isle.

No comments:

Post a Comment