Monday, June 30, 2014

Yugioh GX Episode 2 The First Duel at Duel Academy


Bob was sitting on the deck which had a pool nearby him.He was supposed to take a plane but due to one of his duel spirits having Aviophobia which is the fear of flying,the plane exploded due to it.Bob looked at the pool and he saw his spirits relaxing in there.Oh and this is early in the morning.He then heard his name being called," Daddy!".He walked over to the duel monsters spirit of Card Ejector who he treated as his daughter and he said," Yes?"." Can you help me with this?" said Card Ejector.She then splashed him as he said," I see.".He splashed her and the two had a splash fight.

Mahad stood there and he said," Bob.You are 17 years old.You need to act your age.You have a job to do as the Spirit King.".He was then pushed into the water by a girl." Mana!" yelled Mahad.Mana stood there. She is the spirit of the Dark Magician Girl and she jumped into Bob's arms." Hey you." said Bob." So has Mahad being a grouch lately?" said Mana.He placed her in the water as Card Ejector said," Yep."." I am doing my job as his guardian.You two should be helping with this.I am always portrayed as the freaking bad guy." said Mahad.

He walked off to get dry and Card Ejector said," I feel bad now for distracting you daddy.I mean you are going to save the world and I am stopping you from it."." Don't worry about sweetie.I mean Bob here is ready for any challenge in a duel or in a fight.He needs your support though.Right Bob?" said Mana." Yep.I need my strongest magician ready to back me up in any thing." said Bob." Yeah!" said Card Ejector.

She fell asleep in his arms and Mana said," Look at you.I remember when Yugi used to do this with you."." Oh." said Bob." I am sorry Bob.We miss them too." said Mana." Yeah but you knew my dad longer than me.I knew the guy for 8 years but then he goes missing along with my mom.I miss them so much." said Bob." Don't worry Bob.We will find them." said Mana.She got closer to him and Bob said," So what was my dad like?"."He was just like you except for the black hair." said Mana." Ah." said Bob.

The two got closer and then they were about to kiss as a girl said," Am I interrupting something?".Bob turned around and he was blasted with an arm cannon.Mana and Bob have known each other since he was 8 and they were close to say the least.He then saw his duel monsters spirits Android." Hey Allison.How is it going?" said Bob." You two were about to kiss!This is so wrong." said Allison." Don't lie.You wanted to kiss him too." said Mana.

The robot's face blushed as she thought of him and her kissing.Oh and you may be thinking Bob is a player but he has the scent that makes girls fall in love him with such as characters seen later on."So what are you doing here?I thought you didn't like water." said Bob." I made my body more water proof." said Allison." That is so cool." said Bob.She got in and she said," This isn't half bad."." Yeah.So Bob?Where is Card Ejector?" said Mana.

Bob then pointed to a nearby chair where she was sleeping peaceful with a towel as a blanket and a pillow." How?" said the girls." I have the best luck.I better get to my room.We land later in the day." said Bob." Later Bob." said the girls.He walked inside and he felt his heart beating." Dam it!This is getting worse." said Bob.He ran upstairs and he woke Jacob."Morning man.You get any sleep?" said Jacob." Not a wink.So did you get any?" said Bob." Sleep like a baby or log." said Jacob." Then don't wake me." said Bob.

He slammed the door shut as Jacob said," Guess someone is sleep deprived.I am going to get something to eat.".He walked downstairs and he found the kitchen.He grab himself a muffin and some coffee and he started eating.He then noticed Roger and he said," Hey Roger.".He walked over after getting some breakfast and he wrote down," So where is Bob?"." Sleeping.You look nice in that uniform by the way.I don't mean in a gay way." said Jacob.

Roger was a Slifer Red even with his good dueling skills and his testing skills not the best." Thanks.I still don't get why you and Bob didn't get yours yet?" wrote Roger." No clue.Guess Doctor Waters is still a little mad about that duel." said Jacob." I get why she would punish Bob but why you?" wrote Roger." She hates my dad I guess." said Jacob." Shouldn't you be mad about it?" wrote Roger." Nope.I learned that violence isn't the answer to everything." said Jacob." Wow." wrote Roger.

Later on in the day,Bob was rubbing his eyes and he was walking with Jacob." You going to be alright sleeping beauty?" said Jacob." Yeah.I am so freaking tired." said Bob.The two were on Duel Academy island.This place had a card shop where you can buy new cards to add to your deck or trade them in for better cards,6 Dorms which are the boys and girls of Slifer Red,Ra Yellow,and Obelisk Blue,the beach,the harbor,and other stuff.This was a paradise.

" So why are we in trouble on the first day?Usually with you,it takes a week at the most before you are in detention." said Jacob." Don't know.We were called to see the Chancellor." said Bob.The two walked inside and after meeting up with Mr.Jackson,they found the Chancellor's office.Bob opened the door and he saw Alexis." Hello Mr.Moto and Mr.Wheeler.Please come in." said Alexis.

The two sat down and Jacob said," So Mrs.Yuki?What did Bob do this time and the better question What did I do?"." Absolutely nothing.You two are some of the best students we have seen in years." said Alexis." even better than you and Jaden?" said Bob." You two know each other?" said Jacob." Yes we do.He trained under my husband for sometime now." said Alexis." You remember Jaden?" said Bob." Oh.I remember you telling me about that.So why aren't we Obelisk Blues?" said Jacob." Ah.You two are going to be a new dorm run by an person who is perfect for the job of teaching the kids of two legendary duelists.You may come in now." said Alexis.

An woman walked in.She had long red hair and she had her deck on her hip.Her green eyes looked asleep as Bob said," Who are you?"." My name is Clara Knight.You must be Bob.I heard about you from Alexis here.You run a variety deck full of different types of monsters." said Clara." Yep." said Bob." And you are Jacob.You run some of your father's best cards along with your Psycho Monsters which have incredible spell and trap cards." said Clara." Yes.How do you know all this?" said Jacob." I knew your fathers quite well." said Clara." She will be your headmistress and she will be taking you to your dorm." said Alexis." Come on boys." said Clara.

The two followed Clara into the woods." Dude.Why is she taking us into the woods?" said Jacob." I am taking you into the woods Mr.Wheeler because this is the way to your dorm." said Clara." She sounds right." said Bob.She stopped as she said," Welcome to your home for the next three years.".The two looked at their dorm.It was about 2 stories tall with a garage." Um Ms.Knight?What is in there?" said Bob." Lets go look." said Clara.

She opened it up and Bob said," You didn't?"." I did." said Clara.He then ran over to his bike.He had been working on this since he went to New Domino City and he saw Turbo Dueling in action." This is awesome.Thank you Ms.Knight." said Bob." You two can call me Clara just like everyone else." said Clara.Jacob's stomach growled as he said," So what is for dinner Clara?"." Lets go." said Clara.

Meanwhile,Roger was sitting alone.He was in the common area.There was a boys campus and a girls campus.He then saw the headmaster for the boys standing next to the girls headmistress.The headmaster look buff and he was wearing the Slifer Red uniform with some addition as the headmistress was wearing it normaly" My name is Tyranno Hassleberry and I am the P.E Teacher for you boys.Standing next to me is Ms.Alice Carter.I will let her introduce yourself." said Hassleberry." Hello.I am your English teacher.I will be a nice den mom to you girls but if I see a single boy near there." said Alice.Roger felt the fear as a student raised his hand," So where is the dorm where Jaden Yuki stayed at?"." It was moved.I used to be a student here and I remember living with him.Good times but anyways.Welcome to Slifer Red!" said Hassleberry.

Later,Roger sat outside staring at the night sky and he saw a shooting star." I wish I could talk to people again." thought Roger.He then walked back to his dorm when he saw someone from his dorm grabbing a girl.She was from Obelisk Blue and she had pink hair." Let me go!" said the girl." Not going to happen baby.You are going to be my girlfriend." said the bully." Leave Emily alone!" yelled a boy.

Roger then saw his flamboyant roommate Terrence Lawson or Terry standing there.From first glance,he looked gay with his style of life and he got made fun but he ignored it but he was just flamboyant which is lively." What do you want fag?" said the bully." Let her go.She doesn't want to be with you." said Terry." Oh.And why should I listen to you?You want this all to yourself fag.Sorry but I ain't into dudes." said the bully.Roger had enough and he threw a rock at the bully and he said," Who threw this at the Bruce?!".

Roger stood there and Bruce said," Look it is your boyfriend fag,Mute."." Shut up you annoying man.I am going to ask you this once.Let her go or else." wrote Roger." Or what Mute?" yelled Bruce.Roger activate his duel disk and he wrote," We duel."." Lets!I wanted to crush you and your weak monsters for a while now!" yelled Bruce.

The two stood across from each other and Bruce said," I will go first Mute!".Roger shrugged as Bruce drew a card and he said," I summon Pitch-Black Warrior in attack mode!".Then a evil wolf stood there and Bruce said," I end my turn with playing a facedown and activating Swords Of Revealing Lights!".Then Roger was trapped in swords and he wrote," I draw!".He drew a card and he wrote," I summon Salamander in attack mode.".Then a pink haired boy about 18 stood there and Bruce said," How did you?"." When you have a monster on your field,I can summon him without any tributes.I then end my turn with 2 facedowns." wrote Roger.

Salamander/Natsu Dragneel.Attribute Fire.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 3000.Spellcaster/Effect.He is part of Fairy Tail and he is a wizard who use fire magic to burn his foes.He can be summon from your hand if your opponents has a monster on his field.

" Hey Terry.Who is that guy anyway?" said Emily." That is my roommate Roger.He doesn't talk me like me but he seems like a nice guy." said Terry.Bruce drew a card and he said," I summon Bitelon in attack mode.".The wolf was gone as a reptile stood there and Roger wrote," I activate the trap card Torrential Tribute.".The field was empty of monsters as Bruce said," I end my turn."." I summon Happy in attack mode." wrote Roger.Then a blue cat came out and he said," Aye!"." Ah so cute." said the two spectators." I activate his special abilities." wrote Roger.He drew two cards from his deck and Salamander came back to the field." How?" said Bruce." His special effect that he can summon Salamander from the grave and also two other monsters.I can summon one now since I have Salamander and Happy on my field.I summon Lucy." wrote Roger.Then a blond girl came out and Bruce said," Man that is a smoking baby."." You won't be thinking that.I activate her special effect.She destroy all spells and traps on the field with the cost of her attacks plus I get to summon one more monster.I summon Carla." wrote Roger.She destroy the swords and the 2 facedown cards as a white cat appeared." I attack with Salmander and Carla!" wrote Roger.The two knocked Bruce out of life points.

Happy.Attribute Wind.LV 4.ATK 1600 DEF 1600.Beast/Effect.He is the Exceed partner of Salamander aka Natsu and they are best friends.He can bring him to the field or graveyard when he is summon to the field.He can also two monster from your deck.
Lucy.Attribute Light.LV 7.ATK 2600 DEF 2000.Spellcaster/Effect.She was a rich girl but she left her rich life to be with her friends or family.She can destroy all spells and traps on the field when summon and you can summon a monster after it and she can be summon if Salamander and Happy are on the field.
Carla.Attribute Wind.LV 4.ATK 1400 DEF 1400.Beast/Normal.She is the Exceed partner of Sky Sorceress and she is like her only friend until they joined Fairy Tail. 

Bruce then grabbed Roger and he said," You are so dead punk!"." Put him down now." said a man.It was Hassleberry and Bruce looked at Terry who was smiling." You called the teacher on me fag!You are dead!" yelled Bruce." You are going to see the Chancellor about your attitude.Oh and Roger that was some nice dueling." said Hassleberry.He walked off with Bruce behind him as Emily said," Thanks Roger."." It is no problem Emily." wrote Roger." So Roger? I have a question for you?Aren't those monster from Fairy Tail?" said Terry." Oh yes.You see I was bullied a lot as a kid and then out of the blue the creator of Duel Monsters made me these cards based of my favorite animes." wrote Roger." That is so cool Roger.I better get back to my dorm." said Emily.

She walked off and Terry said," You like her don't you?"." What?!" wrote Roger.He blushed and Terry said," That is Fabulous Roger.I mean you are going to talk to her first."." Huh?" wrote Roger." As your roommate,I will get you a girlfriend." said Terry.He dragged the blond off as he sighed.A boy stood there watching Roger and he said," I better test him as well.".He then walked off.He is a very creepy kid.

Bob was working on his bike when Jacob came in with snacks." Hey man." said Bob.He placed them down and Jacob said," I remember when this was a normal bike but now.It can do turbo duels right?"." Yep and I can ride it when ever I want." said Bob." Really?" said Jacob." Yep.So what do you think of Clara?" said Bob." She is actually really nice and a great cook." said Jacob." Yeah but she reminds me of someone." said Bob." Who?" said Jacob." I don't know but maybe you can help me." said Bob." Um sure." said Jacob." Remember when we were at Duelist Kingdom when we were little." said Bob." Yeah.I remember playing in the big castle why?" said Jacob." Remember the maid there?" said Bob." Yes.That was my grandma." said Clara.

She stood there which scared Jacob out of his chair." So you knew us since we were kids?" said Jacob." Yes.You two grew up into handsome young men." said Clara." Thank you.So I have a question for you?" said Bob." Yes?" said Clara." So can I ride this around?" said Bob." Yes but don't run over anyone." said Clara." Sweet.I need to get some work done.Do you guys mind leaving?" said Bob." Sure man.Call me if you need me anything." said Jacob.

He closed the door and Clara said," So Jacob?Do you want to play a game of chess with me?"."Sure.I am game for a match." said Jacob.He followed the woman.

Bob was working on his bike whom he called the bike a her." You are going to be awesome girl.I know it." said Bob.She then made a sound and Bob said," Are you sure girl?I mean I am still trying to get you ready to ride.".She then made a sound in agreement as Bob said," I can agree with you on that.".He then put on his helmet and he got on the bike.The bike was black and red along with the helmet.He opened up the garage and then he said," Ready girl?".She then purred in joy and he drove into the forest.

Bob then stop her onto a cliff looking over the island.He got off her and then Mahad appeared." Hey Mahad. You seem to be in a better mood." said Bob." I am but we have an issue." said Mahad." Did Scampers and Card Ejector get into the cookie jar?" said Bob." No.I have found some new duel monster spirits." said Mahad." Good.So where are they?" said Bob." Nearby.We need your bike to get there." said Mahad.Oh and Bob always try to make friends with duel monsters spirits

Bob followed the spirit on his bike and then he stopped in front of a cave." Get ready to fight.I sense a animal in there" said Mahad." Right." said Bob.He then got off his bike and he said," Keep an eye on her and don't break her.You don't do machines like Donatello.".He walked inside and he saw a bear.The bear then attacked him and then Bob's eyes glowed.He then made the bear teleport off into the ocean.Bob can use his spirit king powers to attack enemy and they are like super powers.

He then saw the spirits that Mahad sensed.They were a little boy about Card Ejector age and his older sister conveniently Bob's age.They were based on a bicycle aka the boy and motor cycle aka the ." Who are you?" said the boy." My name is Bob and I am the reincarnated Spirit King." said Bob." Really?" said the boy." Don't trust him Joey. He seems to be a thief." said the girl.

Android and Mana came out of his deck and Mana said," He is the reincarnated spirit king."." Yes I am.Please.I won't hurt you." said Bob." He is serious about this." said Android." Please Sonia.Bob looks like a nice guy." said Joey." Fine.I am the spirit of the monster known as Motor Drive and this is my brother who is the spirit of the monster known as Bike." said Sonia." Nice name." said Android." Coming from you being call Android." said Mana." Well Bob never gave me a name." said Android.He stood there with their cards and he said," Oh sorry.Guess I forgot about it.I'll call you Lynn.So Sonia?Are you guys part of a group of monsters?"." Yes.They are somewhere in this world of ours.Do you mind taking them in?" said Sonia." And use us in a duel." said Joey." Yep." said Bob.

He and Joey walked out of the cave and then Mana,Sonia,and Lynn stare at each other.Ah shit,time for a cat fight!" So what do you two see in Bob?" said Sonia." He is a nice guy.He cares for a spirit that was abandoned by her master like his daughter.I think that is why I like him." said Lynn." I have known him since he was a kid and he is the best boy that I know." said Mana." So you two are like his girlfriends or what?" said Sonia.The girls shut up and Sonia smiled." That is good.I can see why you two like him.He looks like an great older brother for Joey and I will make sure that he is happy not matter what." said Sonia.She walked as Lynn and Mana followed short after with plans to get Bob for themselves.

Jacob was walking by the garage after losing 3 games to her but on the plus side he won 2 games so that means something." Man you got creamed by her Jacob." said Skippy." Can it.I can still beat Bob in that game easily." said Jacob." Really?You are comparing her to Bob in chess?He may be the king but he sucks at everything beside duel monsters related." said Skippy.

He then stuck his head inside of it and it was empty." Guess Bob went out on a ride or something." said Bob.The door then opened and he saw Bob driving it.He stopped it and he said," Man.This place is sure big."." Yeah.Ain't that an understatement?" said Jacob.He then notice two new spirits.Oh Jacob can see them too just to mention that." Oh yeah.Guys this is my friend Jacob Wheeler and Jacob this Is Sonia and Joey or Motor Drive and Bike." said Bob." Sup.Bob take you two in or what?" said Jacob." Yes.We will be going where his spirits go." said Sonia.They were gone and Bob said," So how many games did you lose?"." Only three.She is way better than you in every way imaginable." said Jacob." Thanks.I can still beat you in a duel no matter what." said Bob." Lets get to bed.We have school in the morning." said Jacob." Right." said Bob.

Meanwhile in the Obelisk Blue dorms,Noah was sitting on his bed with his laptop doing research for his dueling opponents.He is the son of the man who funds this place." So what kinda of decks does he run?" said Noah.He then looked up Bob's records only to see his only recorded card is the Dark Magician and everything else is a secret." Strange." said Noah.He then searched up more dueling opponents only to stop at a girl's." Very interesting.Time to form my Big Five." said Noah.

Next time on Yugioh GX,
What is Noah planning with the big fire?Will we see Sonia,Mana,Lynn,Joey,or Card Ejector in a duel?And will we see this spirit who is afraid of heights?This and more next time on Yugioh GX.

No comments:

Post a Comment